IndiaDivine.org

Query ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sirs,

I have a question and want to be discussed with group members that most of the

times i meet with my friends and see that if the planet in good condition as per

lk and as per vedic rashiphal ( ucch ke grah) and the native or jatak is good

for all of his life, but if the planet is not in good condition or placed in bad

rashi ( neech rashi ) so the native not have good results. sir my question is

that for two planets i.e. Jupiter and Saturn

if jupiter is placed in 10th and 4th house is unoccupied so what is the best

remedy to strenghten for jupiter and also rahu placed in first house and jupiter

is 10th, so jupiter ko strong karna jaroori hai ya rahu ka lagan mein upay karna

jaroori hai, if yes so what is the best remedy for both?

if saturn is placed in 12th is very good acording to lk but 6th house is

unoccupied or nil or enemy planet is placed at 2nd house so why saturn is not

giving good results, pl suggest and clarify.

If saturn is place at 12th in Leo, in that case the native donate the items of

saturn i.e loha, urad black cloth etc or not, pl suggest ?

Thanx

Rakesh.

Guest guest

Respected Rakesh ji,

What you appear to be looking for are the upaya. There is nothing to discuss in

what you have said.

This group is exclusively dedicated to discussing concepts and principles of Lal

Kitab.

Here we neither discuss individual horoscopes nor suggest upaya. Therefore you

should post your request in some other group.

Regards,

Varun Trivedi

, " kapil_vky " <kapil_vky wrote:

>

> Respected Sirs,

>

> I have a question and want to be discussed with group members that most of the

times i meet with my friends and see that if the planet in good condition as per

lk and as per vedic rashiphal ( ucch ke grah) and the native or jatak is good

for all of his life, but if the planet is not in good condition or placed in bad

rashi ( neech rashi ) so the native not have good results. sir my question is

that for two planets i.e. Jupiter and Saturn

>

> if jupiter is placed in 10th and 4th house is unoccupied so what is the best

remedy to strenghten for jupiter and also rahu placed in first house and jupiter

is 10th, so jupiter ko strong karna jaroori hai ya rahu ka lagan mein upay karna

jaroori hai, if yes so what is the best remedy for both?

>

> if saturn is placed in 12th is very good acording to lk but 6th house is

unoccupied or nil or enemy planet is placed at 2nd house so why saturn is not

giving good results, pl suggest and clarify.

>

> If saturn is place at 12th in Leo, in that case the native donate the items of

saturn i.e loha, urad black cloth etc or not, pl suggest ?

>

>

> Thanx

> Rakesh.

>

Guest guest

Respected Goel Saheb,

You are absolutely right. Lal Kitab is just another

paddhati of Traditional Indian Astrology. Although

the idiom and grammar appear to be slightly

different, but in essence, the Lal Kitab is part of

the great tradition of Indian astrology.

We will be grateful if you could post your

article in the group.

Just a request, if you could go through three

small articles in the file section. Go to the

folder on `Articles on LK grammar' and have a look at :

[ a ] Lal Kitab : a paddhati of vedic astrology

[ b ] Lal Kitab : an introduction

[ c ] Lal Kitab and vedic tradition

With respect and regards,

Varun Trivedi

, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:>> Dear Group members,> I am getting the impression as if Lal Kitab IS COMPLETELY > different than ancient Indian ASTROLOGY. This is far from truth.> I wish to mail a small writeup to show that Lalkitab is an assential part > in over all scheme of ancient Indian Astrology.> I need the permission of group members and moderator lest I may not create confusion.> I await clearance.> Regards,> G.K.GOEL> Ph: 09350311433> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> NEW DELHI-110 076> INDIA > > > > > ________________________________> varun_trvd varun_trvd > Friday, 3 April, 2009 10:48:07 PM> LK discussion group Re: Query ?> > > Respected Rakesh ji,> > What you appear to be looking for are the upaya. There is nothing to discuss in what you have said.> > This group is exclusively dedicated to discussing concepts and principles of Lal Kitab.> > Here we neither discuss individual horoscopes nor suggest upaya. Therefore you should post your request in some other group.> > Regards,> > Varun Trivedi> > > , "kapil_vky" kapil_vky@ ..> wrote:> >> > Respected Sirs,> > > > I have a question and want to be discussed with group members that most of the times i meet with my friends and see that if the planet in good condition as per lk and as per vedic rashiphal ( ucch ke grah) and the native or jatak is good for all of his life, but if the planet is not in good condition or placed in bad rashi ( neech rashi ) so the native not have good results. sir my question is that for two planets i.e. Jupiter and Saturn> > > > if jupiter is placed in 10th and 4th house is unoccupied so what is the best remedy to strenghten for jupiter and also rahu placed in first house and jupiter is 10th, so jupiter ko strong karna jaroori hai ya rahu ka lagan mein upay karna jaroori hai, if yes so what is the best remedy for both? > > > > if saturn is placed in 12th is very good acording to lk but 6th house is unoccupied or nil or enemy planet is placed at 2nd house so why saturn is not giving good results, pl suggest and clarify.> > > > If saturn is place at 12th in Leo, in that case the native donate the items of saturn i.e loha, urad black cloth etc or not, pl suggest ?> > > > > > Thanx> > Rakesh.> >> > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/>