IndiaDivine.org

Rahu and ketu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Puja First of all your TOB may not be accurate. Secondly, I will try to give you a reading based on KP system, and the techniques that I built/learnt while practising it. I dont think Rahu and Ketu by virtue of being in ones Natal Chart has something to do with marriage - but of course when connected to related houses. You will be having an arranged marriage, to a friend or a neighbor's family person. 2, 7, 11 would signify the time as, Ra-Mo-Ra => 23-1-2010 to 14-4-2010. 2 and 9 along with 11 show a possibility fo love (Sept-Dec, 1996), and hence the marriage date is of convenience to both. He would be living at a different place from where you are now, could have settled abroad (foreigner). The age difference might be little, or even younger to you. Could be connected to your line of work and would look as you would expect. Are you connected with Media? Please send a number 1 - 249, to predict the actual occurence of event. Regards Rameshpujachopra24 wrote: Dear Respected Members,Can the very reliable KPS system tell what kind of manI will be getting married too. His age, status,country of residency etc.Could rahu and ketu have an effect on delaying one'smarriage?My Details: Female, July 12, 1977, 10:05 a.m., Pune,Maharashtra.Thank you in advance for all great

astrologers kindsupport and help.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

• 11 months later...

Dear Sheetal Please read page 130 of Reader 3, where Guruji has clarified how to find out results given by Rahu and Ketu: 1. Results of planet Conjoined with Rahu/Ketu 2. Next Planets aspecting Rahu/Ketu. 3. if Neither 1 or 2, then Lord of Constellaion, in which Rahu/Ketu is deposited (In other words. Results of Star Lord of Rahu/Ketu) 4. Lastly results of Sign-Lord where it is deposited. SO THERE IS NO QUESTION OF Star Lord of this Sign-Lord. In 4 step Method, When Rahu/Ketu becomes the star-lord of either the planet/ or the Sub-lord, the Results of Star-lord of Rahu are included along with the results of the Sign-Lord. We just cannot extend the results, to suit a particular case. Please stick to the rules given by Gurujji. Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote: Mr Sujata DasHelloRahu/Ketu' Signification1. Rahu: Conjunction( within 5degree) Aspect (within 5degree) Star Lord Sign Lord *Sub lord of RahuStar lord of Rahu's sublord*I feel Rahu/ Ketu representing sign lord, should also represent sign lord's star

lord. I may be wrong but it always comes to my mind, I try to solve problem like this when I don't get significator. Till noticeable no of cases are not there I cant say firmly which rule worked in that case exactly( Mr Gondhalekar doesn't agree to this). Eg, Rahu in Mithuna or Kanya sign, then it should signify budh where ever budh works and budh will work more strongly at budh's star lord level.2. When Rahu/ Ketu comes as star lord of planet means at 2nd or 4th step of any planet then Rahu/ Ketu 's star lord is also taken. RegardsSheetal On 8/6/07, sujata das <sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sheetal How do you judge

ra/ke's strength?Sheetal <ratnamalag > wrote: Dear HardeepjiHelloI am not expert of 4step theory but I am trying to answer ur query.(According to 4step rules by Mr Sunil Gondhalekar) 1.Whether the matter will be materialized or not?=If cuspal sub lord( planet) signifies the any of the required houses, at any one of the four steps level strongly then matter will be materialized. Even though it is signifying the negating houses at any step. Cuspal sub lord in fixed or movable or common sign,and its importance is same in 4step also as seen in conventional kp.2.While fixing the DBA= It should signify at any one of the 4steps level strongly but there should be no strong & only

negating house signification at 3 and 4 steps.Eg.for marriage, ONLY strong 6th house signification at 3 and 4step, then leave that dasha period.But if 6th is at one and 5th or 7th at other ( of 3/ 4step) then it may be considered If planet is not signifying at 1st and 2nd step strongly and may signify negating house also but if any one step from 3rd or 4th shows strong signification for that matter then this dasha can be fixed. While fixing Mahadasha sometimes there may not be strong signification at any step of the 4, but weak signification is there then it can be fixed as Mahadasha but for fixing Bhukti and Antara strong signification is needed at any one step. 3.TRANSIT:D, B,A lords transit is seen at first 2 level only and it should signify strongly.Gondhalekar sir has elaborated very clearly in his book all the rules of 4step theory.When I attended his work shop I asked query to him regarding= 1.

Signification of cuspal sub lord for materialization of the matter = which he told to see at all 4 step level2. Rahu Ketu: If they are strong then its sign lord is given strong status even though signlord is not strong and if Rahu/Ketu are not strong then its signlord is given weak( not strong) status even though signlord is strong That time( Feb 05) it was not included in his rules If any query, u can ask as its revising my theoretical knowledge of 4step. If any mistake then let me knowThanksSheetal On 7/30/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you

mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagi Raichur-a-r < raichurar > wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first. sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: , "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep wrote: >>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam? > > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file

section?> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise? > > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest. > > hs nagi> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on

TV. Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Resp sir I was just going through your artical in KPEzing June issue on job , its so wonderfull and I find your software very convenient for judgment as u included everything in that. Can I know where its available and whats the cost of it?

I wrote about star lord of Signlord, because it came to mind as KSK wrote when Rahu Ketu represent any planet, it will work for that planet where ever it works and because sign lord work strongly at star lord level. I may be wrong.But no harm in doing research.Thanks for your kind advice.RegardsDr SheetalOn 8/10/07, Raichur-a-r <

raichurar wrote:

Dear Sheetal Please read page 130 of Reader 3, where Guruji has clarified how to find out results given by Rahu and Ketu: 1. Results of planet Conjoined with Rahu/Ketu

2. Next Planets aspecting Rahu/Ketu. 3. if Neither 1 or 2, then Lord of Constellaion, in which Rahu/Ketu is deposited (In other words. Results of Star Lord of Rahu/Ketu) 4. Lastly results of Sign-Lord where it is deposited.

SO THERE IS NO QUESTION OF Star Lord of this Sign-Lord. In 4 step Method, When Rahu/Ketu becomes the star-lord of either the planet/ or the Sub-lord, the Results of Star-lord of Rahu are included along with the results of the Sign-Lord.

We just cannot extend the results, to suit a particular case. Please stick to the rules given by Gurujji. Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote: Mr Sujata DasHello

Rahu/Ketu' Signification1. Rahu: Conjunction( within 5degree) Aspect (within 5degree) Star Lord Sign Lord *Sub lord of RahuStar lord of Rahu's sublord

*I feel Rahu/ Ketu representing sign lord, should also represent sign lord's star

lord. I may be wrong but it always comes to my mind, I try to solve problem like this when I don't get significator. Till noticeable no of cases are not there I cant say firmly which rule worked in that case exactly( Mr Gondhalekar doesn't agree to this). Eg, Rahu in Mithuna or Kanya sign, then it should signify budh where ever budh works and budh will work more strongly at budh's star lord level.2. When Rahu/ Ketu comes as star lord of planet means at 2nd or 4th step of any planet then Rahu/ Ketu 's star lord is also taken. RegardsSheetal On 8/6/07, sujata das <

sujatadash1 wrote: Dear Sheetal

How do you judge

ra/ke's strength?Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote: Dear HardeepjiHelloI am not expert of 4step theory but I am trying to answer ur query.(According to 4step rules by Mr Sunil Gondhalekar) 1.Whether the matter will be materialized or not?=If cuspal sub lord( planet) signifies the any of the required houses, at any one of the four steps level strongly then matter will be materialized. Even though it is signifying the negating houses at any step. Cuspal sub lord in fixed or movable or common sign,and its importance is same in 4step also as seen in conventional kp.2.While fixing the DBA= It should signify at any one of the 4steps level strongly but there should be no strong & only

negating house signification at 3 and 4 steps.Eg.for marriage, ONLY strong 6th house signification at 3 and 4step, then leave that dasha period.But if 6th is at one and 5th or 7th at other ( of 3/ 4step) then it may be considered

If planet is not signifying at 1st and 2nd step strongly and may signify negating house also but if any one step from 3rd or 4th shows strong signification for that matter then this dasha can be fixed. While fixing Mahadasha sometimes there may not be strong signification at any step of the 4, but weak signification is there then it can be fixed as Mahadasha but for fixing Bhukti and Antara strong signification is needed at any one step. 3.TRANSIT:D, B,A lords transit is seen at first 2 level only and it should signify strongly.Gondhalekar sir has elaborated very clearly in his book all the rules of 4step theory.When I attended his work shop I asked query to him regarding= 1.

Signification of cuspal sub lord for materialization of the matter = which he told to see at all 4 step level2. Rahu Ketu: If they are strong then its sign lord is given strong status even though signlord is not strong and if Rahu/Ketu are not strong then its signlord is given weak( not strong) status even though signlord is strong That time( Feb 05) it was not included in his rules If any query, u can ask as its revising my theoretical knowledge of 4step. If any mistake then let me knowThanksSheetal

On 7/30/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you

mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagi Raichur-a-r <

raichurar > wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first. sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

, " bkhardeep " <bkhardeep wrote: >>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory, " Vivahayog " ,Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of " sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam? > > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file

section?> > what do you say if at 4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise? > > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest. > > hs nagi>

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Ready for the edge of your seat?

Check out tonight's top picks on

TV.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is

just a click away. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Dear Dr Sheetal The Sw for 4 step is developed by me. This is added to the normal KP chart. However, there is a defect in this part, The Significators of the Planets are not given in full by the SW. It gives partial results, and therse have to be edited, manually. Some signified houses, by conjunction or aspect have also to be added, so all for Rahu and Ketu, when they are in step 2 and 4, one has to add the houses signified by the Star Lords. I do this while answereing any serious question. . The result as given by the sw is shown below: PLEASE USE COURIER FONT. QUERIST : IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CHECKING 4step THEORY PLANET

SgL StL SbL IN Owns HOUSE SgL StL SbL SUN Ven Mar Rah 1 -4 1 Ven Moo Sat MOO Mar Sat Rah 6 -3E 2 Mer Rah Mer MAR Ven Mar Sat 1 -7Ep-12Ep 3 Moo Sat Ket MER Mer

Rah Rah 1 -2E-5 4 Sun Ket Rah JUP Sun Ket Rah 4 -8Ep-11 5 Mer Sun Ven VEN Ven Moo Sun 1 -1 -6 6 Ven Rah Mer SAT Jup Mer Sat 11 -9E-10E 7 Mar Mer Mer RAH Jup Mer

Sun 11 8 Jup Ket Mer KET Mer Moo Ven 5 9 Sat Sun Ven URA Mer Sun Jup 4 10 Sat Mar Moo NEP Mar Jup Mar 6 11 Jup

Sat Ven FOR Mar Sat Mer 6 12 Mar Ven Ven EMPTY HOUSES -NOT occupied by Sun to Ketu ARE 2 3 7 8 9 10 12 planets conjuct :Sun with Mar: Sun with Ven: Mar with Sun: Ven with Sun: PLANETS CONJ WITH CUSPS Jup WITH 4: Planet in own star is with *: Planet which is not Star Lord lord of other planets is shown with + E= empty house. P/p= PRIMARY SIGNIFICATION PLN: KET: 5-(Mer 1,-2E-5 )STL OF Ket Moo: 6PSBL OF Ket Ven:+

1P-1 -6 STL OF SBL Moo: 6P-3E PLN: VEN:+ 1P-1 -6 STL OF Ven Moo: 6P-3ESBL OF Ven Sun:+ 1PSTL OF SBL Mar:* 1PP PLN: SUN:+ 1P-4 STL OF Sun Mar:* 1PP-7Ep-12EpSBL OF Sun Rah: 11-(Jup 4P,-8Ep-11 )STL OF SBL Mer: 1P-2E-5 PLN: MOO: 6-3ESTL OF Moo Sat: 11P-9E-10ESBL OF Moo Rah: 11-(Jup 4P,-8Ep-11 )STL OF SBL Mer: 1P-2E-5 PLN: MAR:* 1P-7Ep-12EpSTL OF Mar Mar:* 1PP-7Ep-12EpSBL OF Mar Sat: 11-9E-10ESTL OF SBL Mer: 1P-2E-5 PLN: RAH: 11-(Jup 4P,-8Ep-11 )STL OF Rah Mer: 1P-2E-5

SBL OF Rah Sun:+ 1P-4 STL OF SBL Mar:* 1PP-7Ep-12Ep PLN: JUP:+ 4P-8Ep-11 STL OF Jup Ket: 5-(Mer 1,-2E-5 )PSBL OF Jup Rah: 11-(Jup 4P,-8Ep-11 )STL OF SBL Mer: 1P-2E-5 PLN: SAT: 11-9E-10ESTL OF Sat Mer: 1P-2E-5 SBL OF Sat Sat: 11-9E-10ESTL OF SBL Mer: 1P-2E-5 PLN: MER: 1-2E-5 STL OF Mer Rah: 11-(Jup 4P,-8Ep-11 )PSBL OF Mer Rah: 11-(Jup 4P,-8Ep-11 )STL OF SBL Mer: 1P-2E-5 Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote: Resp sir I was just going through your artical in KPEzing June issue on job , its so wonderfull and I find your software very convenient for judgment as u included everything in that. Can I know where its available and whats the cost of it? I wrote about star lord of Signlord, because it came to mind as KSK wrote when Rahu Ketu represent any planet, it will work for that planet where ever it works and because sign lord work strongly at star lord level. I may be wrong.But no harm in doing research.Thanks for your kind advice.RegardsDr Sheetal On 8/10/07, Raichur-a-r < raichurar > wrote: Dear Sheetal Please read page 130 of Reader 3, where Guruji has clarified how to find out results given by Rahu and Ketu: 1. Results of planet Conjoined with Rahu/Ketu 2. Next Planets aspecting Rahu/Ketu. 3. if Neither 1 or 2, then Lord of Constellaion, in which Rahu/Ketu is deposited (In other words. Results of Star Lord of Rahu/Ketu) 4. Lastly results of Sign-Lord where it is deposited. SO THERE IS NO QUESTION OF Star Lord of this Sign-Lord. In 4 step Method, When Rahu/Ketu becomes the star-lord of either the planet/ or the Sub-lord, the Results of Star-lord of Rahu are

included along with the results of the Sign-Lord. We just cannot extend the results, to suit a particular case. Please stick to the rules given by Gurujji. Sheetal <ratnamalag > wrote: Mr Sujata DasHello Rahu/Ketu' Signification1. Rahu: Conjunction( within 5degree) Aspect (within 5degree) Star Lord Sign Lord *Sub lord of RahuStar lord of Rahu's sublord *I feel Rahu/ Ketu representing sign lord, should also represent sign lord's star lord. I may be wrong but it always comes to my mind, I try to solve

problem like this when I don't get significator. Till noticeable no of cases are not there I cant say firmly which rule worked in that case exactly( Mr Gondhalekar doesn't agree to this). Eg, Rahu in Mithuna or Kanya sign, then it should signify budh where ever budh works and budh will work more strongly at budh's star lord level.2. When Rahu/ Ketu comes as star lord of planet means at 2nd or 4th step of any planet then Rahu/ Ketu 's star lord is also taken. RegardsSheetal On 8/6/07, sujata das < sujatadash1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Sheetal How do you judge ra/ke's strength?Sheetal <ratnamalag > wrote: Dear HardeepjiHelloI am not expert of 4step theory but I am trying to answer ur query.(According to 4step rules by Mr Sunil Gondhalekar) 1.Whether the matter will be materialized or not?=If cuspal sub lord( planet) signifies the any of the required houses, at any one of the four steps level strongly then matter will be materialized. Even though it is signifying the negating houses at any step. Cuspal sub lord in fixed or movable or common sign,and its importance is same in 4step also as seen in conventional kp.2.While fixing the DBA= It should signify at any one of the 4steps level strongly but there should be no strong & only negating house signification at 3 and 4 steps.Eg.for marriage, ONLY strong 6th house

signification at 3 and 4step, then leave that dasha period.But if 6th is at one and 5th or 7th at other ( of 3/ 4step) then it may be considered If planet is not signifying at 1st and 2nd step strongly and may signify negating house also but if any one step from 3rd or 4th shows strong signification for that matter then this dasha can be fixed. While fixing Mahadasha sometimes there may not be strong signification at any step of the 4, but weak signification is there then it can be fixed as Mahadasha but for fixing Bhukti and Antara strong signification is needed at any one step. 3.TRANSIT:D, B,A lords transit is seen at first 2 level only and it should signify strongly.Gondhalekar sir has elaborated very clearly in his book all the rules of 4step theory.When I attended his work shop I asked query to him regarding= 1. Signification of cuspal sub lord for materialization of the matter = which he told to see

at all 4 step level2. Rahu Ketu: If they are strong then its sign lord is given strong status even though signlord is not strong and if Rahu/Ketu are not strong then its signlord is given weak( not strong) status even though signlord is strong That time( Feb 05) it was not included in his rules If any query, u can ask as its revising my theoretical knowledge of 4step. If any mistake then let me knowThanksSheetal On 7/30/07, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote: dear sunil ji thanks for your answer, would you mind to clear my one doubt? what a four step theory say about whether the

matter will materialise or not. exe. in file section you have given child birth example, i want to know if it does not signify at 4th step the relevent house but it signify at step one or step 2 or step 3 even then the matter will materialise or not? hope you will clarify my doubt. regards hs nagi Raichur-a-r < raichurar > wrote: Please see the file section,. There is a note on the 4 step theory by Mr Raichur. Read that first. sujatkaram <sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: , "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep wrote: >>Respected Members,I distinctly remember that in his first book on four-step theory,"Vivahayog",Sunilji has, with gratitude, mentioned that he got inspiration to study the sublord deeply, from certain series of articles on sublord in an English astrology magazine,and that this study culminated in developing four-step theory.It is possible that the author of those articles was shri KM Subramaniam. The point is that Sunilji has openly mentioned this source and given due credit to it. The credit for developing that idea further into four-step theory,undoubtedly, goes to Sunilji.regards,sujat. your 4 step theory is old version of "sub lord speaks " by sh KM > Subramaniam? > > or it is different from that?> > why dont you put that in file section?> > what do you say if at

4th step means star of sub dont signify the > required houses will ihe matter be not materialise? > > suppose at second step it agrees that is starlord of planet agrees but > star lord of sub disagree, what will you say the matter will not > materialise?> > hope you will take it only as acedamic interest. > > hs nagi> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

• 1 year later...

Namaste,

Rahu,Ketu in kendra kona having sambandha to either of them with their

dispositor but with out any connection to functional malefic / marak would grant

Raja yoga phalam during their dasa.

During Rahu,Ketu bukti when they are posited in kendra kona with out any

sambandha with other graha would yield Raja yoga phalam during subha graha dasa

Regards,

D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

KARUNAAKARAM RAAGHAVAM <munisevitham wrote:

Namaste,

Rahu and Ketu said to yield / grant Rajayoga and superior subha phalam on TWO

contingency - is this true?

vedic astrology , Sathiyanarayana Gupta

<gupta816 wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> Rahu,Ketu in kendra kona having sambandha to either of them with

their dispositor but with out any connection to functional malefic /

marak would grant Raja yoga phalam during their dasa.

>

> During Rahu,Ketu bukti when they are posited in kendra kona with

out any sambandha with other graha would yield Raja yoga phalam

during subha graha dasa .

>

> Regards,

> D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

>

> KARUNAAKARAM RAAGHAVAM <munisevitham

wrote: Namaste,

>

> Rahu and Ketu said to yield / grant Rajayoga and superior subha

phalam on TWO contingency - is this true?

>

Namaste,Rahu,Ketu in kendra kona having sambandha to either of them with their dispositor but with out any connection to functional malefic / marak would grant Raja yoga phalam during their dasa.During Rahu,Ketu bukti when they are posited in kendra kona with out any sambandha with other graha would yield Raja yoga phalam during subha graha dasa .Regards,D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.KARUNAAKARAM RAAGHAVAM <munisevitham wrote: Namaste, Rahu and Ketu said to yield / grant Rajayoga and superior subha phalam on TWO contingency - is this true?

Namaste,

Mr.Satyanarayanaguptaji,

Thanks a lot for having made me to recollect what I have read earlier.

--- On Wed, 8/13/08, Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816 wrote:

Sathiyanarayana Gupta <gupta816

Re: [vedic astrology] Rahu and Ketu

vedic astrology , ,

" sohamsa " <sohamsa >

Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 10:16 PM

Namaste,

Rahu,Ketu in kendra kona having sambandha to either of them with their

dispositor but with out any connection to functional malefic / marak would grant

Raja yoga phalam during their dasa.

During Rahu,Ketu bukti when they are posited in kendra kona with out any

sambandha with other graha would yield Raja yoga phalam during subha graha dasa

Regards,

D.Sathiyanarayana Gupta.

KARUNAAKARAM RAAGHAVAM <munisevitham@ > wrote:

Namaste,

Rahu and Ketu said to yield / grant Rajayoga and superior subha phalam on TWO

contingency - is this true?

Dear all,

Classically Ketu is supposed to deny the fruits of the house it

occupies. For example Ketu in & th house denies marriage, or at least

makes marriage unhappy, the degree of which varies subject to other

influences of course.

But Ketu in the 11th house is supposed to bring wealth, and is

supposed to be a good position for Ketu..? How can we explain that...?

Dear Jaydoc

Pls understand first about ketu

It works like mangal, it is seperative, aggressive, disease oreinted, & give

moksh when in 12th house,

If it is in 9th, 10th, 11th house will give benefical results materially, unless

it is debilated. It will give good results in import/export business when in 7th

house unless debilated.

Whichever house it stays in janma kundali, it will break us with the

relationship of that house. For eg if it is in 11th house it will break

relations or create conflicts with elder brother, fathers younger siblings. If

that house is mithun rashi it will give throat problems,

It does not denies marriage, it will create conflicts within the spouses which

result in divorce. In 11th house it

gives income from foreigh sources

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

Vedic Astologer & Vaastu Consultant

Insurance Advisor

Cell +91 98672 14103

Mumbai,India)

jaydoc_paed <jaydoc_paed

vedic astrology

Friday, 15 August, 2008 11:34:19 AM

[vedic astrology] Re: Rahu and Ketu

Dear all,

Classically Ketu is supposed to deny the fruits of the house it

occupies. For example Ketu in & th house denies marriage, or at least

makes marriage unhappy, the degree of which varies subject to other

influences of course.

But Ketu in the 11th house is supposed to bring wealth, and is

supposed to be a good position for Ketu..? How can we explain that...?

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to

http://in.webmessenger./

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Respected Gill Saheb,

No, it is not true.

Lal Kitab assigns space both for Rahu and ketu in the palm. You can refer to the

1939 edition page 97 for a pictorial depiction of the space designated for both

these planets.

Regards,

Varun Trivedi

, " gill_hs2005 " <gill_hs2005

wrote:

>

> Sirs,

>

> Is it true that in Lal Kitab no space has been alloted to Rahu and ketu on the

palm?

>

> Respectfully,

>

> HS Gill

>

Guest guest

Dear Varun ji,

Many thanks for clarifying it.Respectfully

HS Gill

, " varun_trvd " <varun_trvd wrote:

>