IndiaDivine.org

LK discussion group Janma Wakt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I think BPHS will be of help in this regard.

1. Divide the day in three parts ,1st part is represented by Mercury , 2nd part by Sun and 3rd

part by Saturn.

Like wise in night , 1st part by Moon.2nd by Venus and 3rd by Mars

2 In Hindu astrology , each Vara is from 'Sun rise to next sun rise'. The Vara lord has 'agni tattwa'

and considered very important. If Vara lord is week , the nativity becomes week as source of energy is

poor.Even hora lord is more powerful than vara lord.

If Hora lord is 100% than Vara lord provide 75% energy.

As such Lords of Tribhaga , Vara and Hora should be considered while assessing any nativity

from any system.Tribhaga Lord controls the nativity and Vara and Hora lords supply the

required vitality and energy.

Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

varun_trvd <varun_trvd Sent: Monday, 25 May, 2009 9:03:50 AMLK discussion group Re: Janma Wakt

Respected Lalkitabee ji,You have raised an important issue of which planet should be taken as the planet of 'janma waqt' for the births at night.If saturn / venus is taken to be the planet of janma waqt for the whole night, then it will amount to almost half the population having saturn/venus as the planet of 'janma waqt'. That does not sound logical.A time division of the night, like the one done for the day, is also called for. How this time division is to be done will have to be thought of.You have said that you take the Solar eclipse period as the waqt of saturn. I was wondering if Rahu could be taken as the 'janma waqt' planet for the period of Solar eclipse, because it is the rahu which establishes its supremacy over the sun during that period. It was just a thought.With great respect and regards,Varun Trivedi , "lalkitabee" <lalkitabee@ ...> wrote:>> Res Juneja Ji> This question belongs to the initial part of LK Grammer.In my opinion this period shud belong to venus..Bcoz Pujya Pandit Ji roughly divided the sun-light period & there he mentioned minimum period for moon(only one hour ,10 to 11 AM).Bcoz in 120 year Mahadashas, Venus has maximum period.In that way I think here also Venus will aquire maximum (period 13 to 16 PM).Bcoz there isnt mentioned any formula to calculate.So it seems confusing.Anyway it depends upon the fraction of daylight period.Pandit ji described it upon assumption of 12 hours of day-light> Even at page 30 ,1952 edition u can see in the charts that dark night belongs to venus as well as Moon-night belongs to moon, but at other side Pujya Pandit Ji mentioned that - DIN CHHUPNE KE BAAD JAB EK

BHI SITARA NIKAL PADEY TO SHANI KA VAQT HOGA. Now how it can be implimented it is also a discussion topic.Normally i use the whole night as the time of Saturn & the partial period of daytime with full sun-eclips also the time of Saturn.Bcoz in both conditions sunlight remains swallowed by the dark of saturn.> With regards> Pt.Lalkitabee> V.shukla> > , "junejanarendra" <junejanarendra@ > wrote:> >> > Sirs,> >> > In the division of Janma Wakt the time between 3pm and 4pm has not been mentioned. Which planet will this time belong to?> > With respect,> >> > Narendra> >>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!