IndiaDivine.org

Relation between janam varshphal monthly day .....Charts.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Gurujans,

kindly explain this relationship. e.g. For natal

mer 9 coming in 11 in varshphal certain tendency has been laid down.

At few other places such conditions have been laid in respect of other

planets also. So what are the guidelines to observe planets in

varshphal with respect to their placement in natal. And further when

and how to use monthly daily hourly etc charts.

Regards.

Kulbir.

On 5/27/09, mpj571 <mpj571 wrote:

> Respected Varun ji,

>

> Very beautifully explained. Sir I love the way you explain things. With

> respect.

>

> MP Jain

>

>

, " varun_trvd " <varun_trvd

> wrote:

>>

>> Respected Jain Saheb

>>

>> A severed head over a crescent moon had always intrigued me. That is how

>> Rahu is depicted pictorially on the Panchang covers. I could never

>> correlate it to a ‘chandra bindi’. Now that you have pointed it out,

>> it makes sense. Traditionally Rahu is depicted as a severed head over a

>> bal-chandra. Really interesting !!

>>

>> I am not aware of any mythological reference as to why the ‘chandra

>> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is a depiction of Rahu or is associated

>> with rahu. However, Amrita Preetam, the famous Indian author, has said

>> that the ‘chandra bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is symbolic of Rahu.

>> She herself was a great scholar of astrology and I have no reason to doubt

>> her statement.

>>

>> Rahu is a planet of contradictions. It is a shrewd and cunning

>> ‘rakshas’ who smuggles himself into the company of devtas and drinks

>> ‘Amrit’. No one knows what a Rahu can or will do next; it is so

>> unpredictable. The words ‘sudden’ and ‘unexpected’ could summarize

>> its nature. Rahu has been looked upon as a malefic. Lal Kitab also

>> categorizes it as a ‘paap grah’.

>>

>> On the other hand, all inventions, innovations, discoveries, higher

>> pursuits of knowledge are the areas of his influence. A thought striking

>> suddenly is what rahu does, what the Lal Kitab describes as ‘dimaghi

>> lahar’. Rahu is also a karak of collective wisdom and knowledge of our

>> earlier lives. No wonder Goddess Sarswati is the presiding deity of Rahu,

>> a deity who represents the entire thinking process; a repository of all

>> knowledge.

>>

>> Incidently, ‘dimagh’ [brain] and its physical form [dhancha] are

>> signified by mercury. And as you might know that mercury is made of two

>> constituents i.e. Jupiter and rahu, therefore the presence of rahu would

>> be inherent in any depiction of ‘head’, which includes a ‘chandra

>> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’.

>>

>> As for the words malefic and pious, Saturn the Lord Chief Justice of all

>> human beings is considered as malefic; Lal Kitab too includes him as the

>> leader of the ‘paapi tola’. But a Saturn is also as pious as any one

>> else. Be it rahu or Saturn, malefic ness is the role assigned to them by

>> the Supreme Being; and they are carrying out that role. This doesn’t

>> make them any less pious.

>>

>> In one of the messages respected Goel saheb has already written, quoting

>> BPHS that all planets an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. I hope the quote from

>> BPHS settles the issue of malefic and pious.

>>

>>

>> If the word ‘OUM’ is consciousness then rahu will have a place in the

>> scheme of things.

>>

>>

>> Regards,

>>

>> Varun Trivedi

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> , " mpj571 " <mpj571@> wrote:

>> >

>> > Dear sirs,

>> >

>> > In a Satsang I heard that the Chandra-bindi over the word OM represents

>> > rahu. Why would a malefic planet like rahu be associated with a pious

>> > word like OM? Sincerely,

>> > MP Jain

>> >

>>

>

>

>

--

Sent from my mobile device

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir bhai,

You have raised a very important issue, as to what should be the relationship between the Natal chart and the Varsh Phal chart. In other words, what is the significance of the planets placed in the Varsh Phal chart vis-à-vis that of placed in the Natal chart.

The well known concept is that a Varsh Phal chart deals with matters of immediate concern, particularly in that birth year, as against the Natal chart dealing with long term concerns.

A natal chart is further used to derive various divisional charts dealing with other facets of human activity e.g. saptamansha [D-7] for progeny, chaturvinshansha [D-24] for education at various levels of study and so on.

Divisional charts can not be derived from the Varsh Phal chart.

The planets placed in the Natal chart are always used as a reference point in terms of Karaks of various Bhava [ houses ] through their lordships. The strength or the weakness of the planets is also decided through the Natal chart placements. The Ishta phal and the Kashta phal of the planets is also worked out through their placement in the Natal chart.

While assessing the results of planets placed in the Varsh phal chart, one has to keep in mind its placement in the Natal chart; that is where the planet draws its inherent characteristics, strength or weakness from.

The case you have mentioned of Mercury placed in the 9th house of the Natal chart and reaching the 11th house in the varsh phal chart is a very good example.

A mercury placed in the 9th house

“ jab talak budh 9ve baitha, grah na koi boltaâ€

“ bhoole se gar koi bole, budh na usko jhhor taâ€

is inherently very malefic. When such a mercury reaches the 11th house, it gets further strengthened through Saturn [ house owner] and is likely to do greater damage to Jupiter then it could have done when it was placed in the 9th house.

It is all the more interesting to see the upaya suggested for Mercury placed in the 8th house of the Natal chart. When such a mercury returns to the 8th house again in a Varsh phal chart, it is advised to do the Upaya twice. Once before the birth day and should be repeated once more after the birthday. This is the only example in the book where the upaya is advised to be done twice over. Once again the reason is the same i.e. a mercury placed in the 8th “ kabra tak ki lanat, farishta bhi bhageâ€; inherently extremely malefic, could be all the more damaging when it arrives again in the 8th house during the varsh phal.

Therefore the placements of the planets in a natal chart and a varsh phal chart are intrinsically related and should be studied together. The two charts are inclusive and not exclusive.

Have a nice day,

Varun Trivedi

, kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote:>> Respected Gurujans,> > kindly explain this relationship. e.g. For natal> mer 9 coming in 11 in varshphal certain tendency has been laid down.> At few other places such conditions have been laid in respect of other> planets also. So what are the guidelines to observe planets in> varshphal with respect to their placement in natal. And further when> and how to use monthly daily hourly etc charts.> > Regards.> > Kulbir.> > On 5/27/09, mpj571 mpj571 wrote:> > Respected Varun ji,> >> > Very beautifully explained. Sir I love the way you explain things. With> > respect.> >> > MP Jain> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , "varun_trvd" varun_trvd@> > wrote:> >>> >> Respected Jain Saheb> >>> >> A severed head over a crescent moon had always intrigued me. That is how> >> Rahu is depicted pictorially on the Panchang covers. I could never> >> correlate it to a ‘chandra bindi’. Now that you have pointed it out,> >> it makes sense. Traditionally Rahu is depicted as a severed head over a> >> bal-chandra. Really interesting !!> >>> >> I am not aware of any mythological reference as to why the ‘chandra> >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is a depiction of Rahu or is associated> >> with rahu. However, Amrita Preetam, the famous Indian author, has said> >> that the ‘chandra bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is symbolic of Rahu.> >> She herself was a great scholar of astrology and I have no reason to doubt> >> her statement.> >>> >> Rahu is a planet of contradictions. It is a shrewd and cunning> >> ‘rakshas’ who smuggles himself into the company of devtas and drinks> >> ‘Amrit’. No one knows what a Rahu can or will do next; it is so> >> unpredictable. The words ‘sudden’ and ‘unexpected’ could summarize> >> its nature. Rahu has been looked upon as a malefic. Lal Kitab also> >> categorizes it as a ‘paap grah’.> >>> >> On the other hand, all inventions, innovations, discoveries, higher> >> pursuits of knowledge are the areas of his influence. A thought striking> >> suddenly is what rahu does, what the Lal Kitab describes as ‘dimaghi> >> lahar’. Rahu is also a karak of collective wisdom and knowledge of our> >> earlier lives. No wonder Goddess Sarswati is the presiding deity of Rahu,> >> a deity who represents the entire thinking process; a repository of all> >> knowledge.> >>> >> Incidently, ‘dimagh’ [brain] and its physical form [dhancha] are> >> signified by mercury. And as you might know that mercury is made of two> >> constituents i.e. Jupiter and rahu, therefore the presence of rahu would> >> be inherent in any depiction of ‘head’, which includes a ‘chandra> >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’.> >>> >> As for the words malefic and pious, Saturn the Lord Chief Justice of all> >> human beings is considered as malefic; Lal Kitab too includes him as the> >> leader of the ‘paapi tola’. But a Saturn is also as pious as any one> >> else. Be it rahu or Saturn, malefic ness is the role assigned to them by> >> the Supreme Being; and they are carrying out that role. This doesn’t> >> make them any less pious.> >>> >> In one of the messages respected Goel saheb has already written, quoting> >> BPHS that all planets an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. I hope the quote from> >> BPHS settles the issue of malefic and pious.> >>> >>> >> If the word ‘OUM’ is consciousness then rahu will have a place in the> >> scheme of things.> >>> >>> >> Regards,> >>> >> Varun Trivedi> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> , "mpj571" <mpj571@> wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear sirs,> >> >> >> > In a Satsang I heard that the Chandra-bindi over the word OM represents> >> > rahu. Why would a malefic planet like rahu be associated with a pious> >> > word like OM? Sincerely,> >> > MP Jain> >> >> >>> >> >> >> > --> Sent from my mobile device>

Guest guest

Respected Varun ji,

Very nice reply. I have a doubt in my mnd. The upay should be done for the birth chart or for the Varsha phala chart?

Regards--- On Sat, 6/13/09, varun_trvd <varun_trvd wrote:

varun_trvd <varun_trvdLK discussion group Re: Relation between janam varshphal monthly day .....Charts. Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009, 11:52 AM

Dear Kulbir bhai,

You have raised a very important issue, as to what should be the relationship between the Natal chart and the Varsh Phal chart. In other words, what is the significance of the planets placed in the Varsh Phal chart vis-à-vis that of placed in the Natal chart.

The well known concept is that a Varsh Phal chart deals with matters of immediate concern, particularly in that birth year, as against the Natal chart dealing with long term concerns.

A natal chart is further used to derive various divisional charts dealing with other facets of human activity e.g. saptamansha [D-7] for progeny, chaturvinshansha [D-24] for education at various levels of study and so on.

Divisional charts can not be derived from the Varsh Phal chart.

The planets placed in the Natal chart are always used as a reference point in terms of Karaks of various Bhava [ houses ] through their lordships. The strength or the weakness of the planets is also decided through the Natal chart placements. The Ishta phal and the Kashta phal of the planets is also worked out through their placement in the Natal chart.

While assessing the results of planets placed in the Varsh phal chart, one has to keep in mind its placement in the Natal chart; that is where the planet draws its inherent characteristics, strength or weakness from.

The case you have mentioned of Mercury placed in the 9th house of the Natal chart and reaching the 11th house in the varsh phal chart is a very good example.

A mercury placed in the 9th house

“ jab talak budh 9ve baitha, grah na koi boltaâ€

“ bhoole se gar koi bole, budh na usko jhhor taâ€

is inherently very malefic. When such a mercury reaches the 11th house, it gets further strengthened through Saturn [ house owner] and is likely to do greater damage to Jupiter then it could have done when it was placed in the 9th house.

It is all the more interesting to see the upaya suggested for Mercury placed in the 8th house of the Natal chart. When such a mercury returns to the 8th house again in a Varsh phal chart, it is advised to do the Upaya twice. Once before the birth day and should be repeated once more after the birthday. This is the only example in the book where the upaya is advised to be done twice over. Once again the reason is the same i.e. a mercury placed in the 8th “ kabra tak ki lanat, farishta bhi bhageâ€; inherently extremely malefic, could be all the more damaging when it arrives again in the 8th house during the varsh phal.

Therefore the placements of the planets in a natal chart and a varsh phal chart are intrinsically related and should be studied together. The two charts are inclusive and not exclusive.

Have a nice day,

Varun Trivedi

, kulbir bance <kulbirbance@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Gurujans,> > kindly explain this relationship. e.g. For natal> mer 9 coming in 11 in varshphal certain tendency has been laid down.> At few other places such conditions have been laid in respect of other> planets also. So what are the guidelines to observe planets in> varshphal with respect to their placement in natal. And further when> and how to use monthly daily hourly etc charts.> > Regards.> > Kulbir.> > On 5/27/09, mpj571 mpj571 wrote:> > Respected Varun ji,> >> > Very beautifully explained. Sir I love the way you explain things. With> > respect.> >> > MP Jain> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

, "varun_trvd" varun_trvd@> > wrote:> >>> >> Respected Jain Saheb> >>> >> A severed head over a crescent moon had always intrigued me. That is how> >> Rahu is depicted pictorially on the Panchang covers. I could never> >> correlate it to a ‘chandra bindi’. Now that you have pointed it out,> >> it makes sense. Traditionally Rahu is depicted as a severed head over a> >> bal-chandra. Really interesting !!> >>> >> I am not aware of any mythological reference as to why the ‘chandra> >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is a depiction of Rahu or is associated> >> with rahu. However, Amrita Preetam, the famous Indian author, has said> >> that the ‘chandra bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is symbolic of Rahu.> >> She

herself was a great scholar of astrology and I have no reason to doubt> >> her statement.> >>> >> Rahu is a planet of contradictions. It is a shrewd and cunning> >> ‘rakshas’ who smuggles himself into the company of devtas and drinks> >> ‘Amrit’. No one knows what a Rahu can or will do next; it is so> >> unpredictable. The words ‘sudden’ and ‘unexpected’ could summarize> >> its nature. Rahu has been looked upon as a malefic. Lal Kitab also> >> categorizes it as a ‘paap grah’.> >>> >> On the other hand, all inventions, innovations, discoveries, higher> >> pursuits of knowledge are the areas of his influence. A thought striking> >> suddenly is what rahu does, what the Lal Kitab describes as ‘dimaghi> >> lahar’. Rahu is also a karak of collective wisdom and knowledge

of our> >> earlier lives. No wonder Goddess Sarswati is the presiding deity of Rahu,> >> a deity who represents the entire thinking process; a repository of all> >> knowledge.> >>> >> Incidently, ‘dimagh’ [brain] and its physical form [dhancha] are> >> signified by mercury. And as you might know that mercury is made of two> >> constituents i.e. Jupiter and rahu, therefore the presence of rahu would> >> be inherent in any depiction of ‘head’, which includes a ‘chandra> >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’.> >>> >> As for the words malefic and pious, Saturn the Lord Chief Justice of all> >> human beings is considered as malefic; Lal Kitab too includes him as the> >> leader of the ‘paapi tola’. But a Saturn is also as pious as any one> >> else. Be it rahu or

Saturn, malefic ness is the role assigned to them by> >> the Supreme Being; and they are carrying out that role. This doesn’t> >> make them any less pious.> >>> >> In one of the messages respected Goel saheb has already written, quoting> >> BPHS that all planets an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. I hope the quote from> >> BPHS settles the issue of malefic and pious.> >>> >>> >> If the word ‘OUM’ is consciousness then rahu will have a place in the> >> scheme of things.> >>> >>> >> Regards,> >>> >> Varun Trivedi> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> , "mpj571" <mpj571@>

wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear sirs,> >> >> >> > In a Satsang I heard that the Chandra-bindi over the word OM represents> >> > rahu. Why would a malefic planet like rahu be associated with a pious> >> > word like OM? Sincerely,> >> > MP Jain> >> >> >>> >> >> >> > --> Sent from my mobile device>

Guest guest

Respected Kursija ji,

Suggesting Upaya will depend upon the nature of the problem.

Suppose the jatak approaches you and says, “ Sir, I have lost my job last

month. I have been trying to find a new one, but haven’t been able to as yet.

Could you please suggest some thing to help me out?â€

In this case, you as a very experienced astrologer, would instinctively look at

his varsh phal chart, the current dasha/antardasha/pratyantar, and if there were

a significant transit last month. You will get enough indications as to which

planet/s could have caused the loss of job. You will suggest upaya accordingly.

Therefore if the problem is of recent origin, you will invariably find the clues

from the Varsh Phal chart.

If the same jatak further adds, “Sir, I have been in and out of jobs. The job

I lost last month was the 5th in three yearsâ€.

In this case the Janma kundali will indicate the job instability. A careful

study of the 10th,11th and the 2nd; and influences on these houses, would give

away the clues. In this case the upaya may have to be suggested based on the

Janma Kundali.

With respect and regards,

Varun Trivedi

, " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija

wrote:

>

> Respected Varun ji,

> Very nice reply. I have a doubt in my mnd. The upay should be done for the

birth chart or for the Varsha phala chart?

> Regards

>

> --- On Sat, 6/13/09, varun_trvd <varun_trvd wrote:

>

>

> varun_trvd <varun_trvd

> LK discussion group Re: Relation between janam varshphal monthly day

......Charts.

>

> Saturday, June 13, 2009, 11:52 AM

>

>

>

Dear Kulbir bhai,

>  

> You have raised a very important issue, as to what should be the relationship

between the Natal chart and the Varsh Phal chart. In other words, what is the

significance of the planets placed in the Varsh Phal chart vis-à-vis that of

placed in the Natal chart.

>  

> The well known concept is that a Varsh Phal chart deals with matters of

immediate concern, particularly in that birth year,  as against the Natal chart

dealing with long term concerns.

>  

> A natal chart is further used to derive various divisional charts dealing with

other facets of human activity e.g. saptamansha [D-7] for progeny,

chaturvinshansha [D-24] for education at various levels of study and so on.

>  

> Divisional charts can not be derived from the Varsh Phal chart.

>  

> The planets placed in the Natal chart are always used as a reference point in

terms of Karaks of various Bhava [ houses ] through their lordships. The

strength or the weakness of the planets is also decided through the Natal chart

placements. The Ishta phal and the Kashta phal of the planets is also worked out

through their placement in the Natal chart.

>  

> While assessing the results of planets placed in the Varsh phal chart, one has

to keep in mind its placement in the Natal chart; that is where the planet draws

its inherent characteristics, strength or weakness from.

>  

> The case you have mentioned of Mercury placed in the 9th house of the Natal

chart and reaching the 11th house in the varsh phal chart is a very good

example.

>  

> A mercury placed in the 9th house

>  

>  “ jab talak budh 9ve baitha, grah na koi boltaâ€

> “ bhoole se gar koi bole, budh na usko jhhor taâ€

>  

> is inherently very malefic. When such a mercury reaches the 11th house, it

gets further strengthened through Saturn [ house owner] and is likely to do

greater damage to Jupiter then it could have done when it was placed in the 9th

house.

>  

> It is all the more interesting to see the upaya suggested for Mercury placed

in the 8th house of the Natal chart. When such a mercury returns to the 8th

house again in a Varsh phal chart, it is advised to do the Upaya twice. Once

before the birth day and should be repeated once more after the birthday. This

is the only example in the book where the upaya is advised to be done twice

over. Once again the reason is the same i.e. a mercury placed in the 8th “

kabra tak ki lanat, farishta bhi bhageâ€; inherently extremely malefic, could

be all the more damaging when it arrives again in the 8th house during the varsh

phal.

>  

> Therefore the placements of the planets in a natal chart and a varsh phal

chart are intrinsically related and should be studied together. The two charts

are inclusive and not exclusive.

>  

> Have a nice day,

>  

> Varun Trivedi

>

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

> , kulbir bance <kulbirbance@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Respected Gurujans,

> >

> > kindly explain this relationship. e.g. For natal

> > mer 9 coming in 11 in varshphal certain tendency has been laid down.

> > At few other places such conditions have been laid in respect of other

> > planets also. So what are the guidelines to observe planets in

> > varshphal with respect to their placement in natal. And further when

> > and how to use monthly daily hourly etc charts.

> >

> > Regards.

> >

> > Kulbir.

> >

> > On 5/27/09, mpj571 mpj571@ wrote:

> > > Respected Varun ji,

> > >

> > > Very beautifully explained. Sir I love the way you explain things. With

> > > respect.

> > >

> > > MP Jain

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " varun_trvd " varun_trvd@

> > > wrote:

> > >>

> > >> Respected Jain Saheb

> > >>

> > >> A severed head over a crescent moon had always intrigued me. That is how

> > >> Rahu is depicted pictorially on the Panchang covers. I could never

> > >> correlate it to a ‘chandra bindi’. Now that you have pointed it out,

> > >> it makes sense. Traditionally Rahu is depicted as a severed head over a

> > >> bal-chandra. Really interesting !!

> > >>

> > >> I am not aware of any mythological reference as to why the ‘chandra

> > >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is a depiction of Rahu or is associated

> > >> with rahu. However, Amrita Preetam, the famous Indian author, has said

> > >> that the ‘chandra bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is symbolic of Rahu.

> > >> She herself was a great scholar of astrology and I have no reason to

doubt

> > >> her statement.

> > >>

> > >> Rahu is a planet of contradictions. It is a shrewd and cunning

> > >> ‘rakshas’ who smuggles himself into the company of devtas and drinks

> > >> ‘Amrit’. No one knows what a Rahu can or will do next; it is so

> > >> unpredictable. The words ‘sudden’ and ‘unexpected’ could

summarize

> > >> its nature. Rahu has been looked upon as a malefic. Lal Kitab also

> > >> categorizes it as a ‘paap grah’.

> > >>

> > >> On the other hand, all inventions, innovations, discoveries, higher

> > >> pursuits of knowledge are the areas of his influence. A thought striking

> > >> suddenly is what rahu does, what the Lal Kitab describes as ‘dimaghi

> > >> lahar’. Rahu is also a karak of collective wisdom and knowledge of our

> > >> earlier lives. No wonder Goddess Sarswati is the presiding deity of Rahu,

> > >> a deity who represents the entire thinking process; a repository of all

> > >> knowledge.

> > >>

> > >> Incidently, ‘dimagh’ [brain] and its physical form [dhancha] are

> > >> signified by mercury. And as you might know that mercury is made of two

> > >> constituents i.e. Jupiter and rahu, therefore the presence of rahu would

> > >> be inherent in any depiction of ‘head’, which includes a ‘chandra

> > >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’.

> > >>

> > >> As for the words malefic and pious, Saturn the Lord Chief Justice of all

> > >> human beings is considered as malefic; Lal Kitab too includes him as the

> > >> leader of the ‘paapi tola’. But a Saturn is also as pious as any one

> > >> else. Be it rahu or Saturn, malefic ness is the role assigned to them by

> > >> the Supreme Being; and they are carrying out that role. This doesn’t

> > >> make them any less pious.

> > >>

> > >> In one of the messages respected Goel saheb has already written, quoting

> > >> BPHS that all planets an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. I hope the quote

from

> > >> BPHS settles the issue of malefic and pious.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> If the word ‘OUM’ is consciousness then rahu will have a place in the

> > >> scheme of things.

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Regards,

> > >>

> > >> Varun Trivedi

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> , " mpj571 " <mpj571@> wrote:

> > >> >

> > >> > Dear sirs,

> > >> >

> > >> > In a Satsang I heard that the Chandra-bindi over the word OM represents

> > >> > rahu. Why would a malefic planet like rahu be associated with a pious

> > >> > word like OM? Sincerely,

> > >> > MP Jain

> > >> >

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > --

> > Sent from my mobile device

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear VARUN and kULBIR JI ,

In your mail the following is also indicated for assessment of a nativity

as an additional tool for predictive purposes:

1. Use of Varga charts

2. Use of transits

This means a nativity is to be examined in two ways before arriving

at on a prediction and then prescribing appropriate Upayas:

1, The nativity is judged as per the method advocated by Lalkitab-

i.e. Kalpurush Kundly (in which 1st house is always considered as of

Sign Aries and so on) and Varsh Kundly as per Lalkitab

2. Traditional Birth chart , Varga charts , Dasas and Antra dasas etc along with

effects of transiting planet as per Say Mahrishi Parasra's method

Kindly advice if my understanding is correct. G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

varun_trvd <varun_trvd Sent: Sunday, 14 June, 2009 4:35:50 PMLK discussion group Re: Relation between janam varshphal monthly day .....Charts.

Respected Kursija ji,Suggesting Upaya will depend upon the nature of the problem. Suppose the jatak approaches you and says, “ Sir, I have lost my job last month. I have been trying to find a new one, but haven’t been able to as yet. Could you please suggest some thing to help me out?â€In this case, you as a very experienced astrologer, would instinctively look at his varsh phal chart, the current dasha/antardasha/ pratyantar, and if there were a significant transit last month. You will get enough indications as to which planet/s could have caused the loss of job. You will suggest upaya accordingly. Therefore if the problem is of recent origin, you will invariably find the clues from the Varsh Phal chart.If the same jatak further adds, “Sir, I have been in and out of jobs. The job I lost last month was the 5th in three yearsâ€.In this case the Janma kundali will indicate the job instability. A careful

study of the 10th,11th and the 2nd; and influences on these houses, would give away the clues. In this case the upaya may have to be suggested based on the Janma Kundali.With respect and regards,Varun Trivedi , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@. ..> wrote:>> Respected Varun ji,> Very nice reply. I have a doubt in my mnd. The upay should be done for the birth chart or for the Varsha phala chart?> Regards> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, varun_trvd <varun_trvd@ ...> wrote:> > > varun_trvd <varun_trvd@ ...>> LK discussion group Re: Relation between janam varshphal monthly day .....Charts.> > Saturday, June 13, 2009, 11:52 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Kulbir bhai,> > You have raised a very important issue, as to what should be the relationship between the Natal chart and the Varsh Phal chart. In other words, what is the significance of the planets placed in the Varsh Phal chart vis-à-vis that of placed in the Natal chart.> > The well known concept is that a Varsh Phal chart deals with matters of immediate concern, particularly in that birth year, as against the Natal chart dealing with long term concerns.> > A natal chart is further used to derive various divisional charts dealing with other facets of human activity e.g. saptamansha [D-7] for progeny, chaturvinshansha

[D-24] for education at various levels of study and so on.> > Divisional charts can not be derived from the Varsh Phal chart.> > The planets placed in the Natal chart are always used as a reference point in terms of Karaks of various Bhava [ houses ] through their lordships. The strength or the weakness of the planets is also decided through the Natal chart placements. The Ishta phal and the Kashta phal of the planets is also worked out through their placement in the Natal chart.> > While assessing the results of planets placed in the Varsh phal chart, one has to keep in mind its placement in the Natal chart; that is where the planet draws its inherent characteristics, strength or weakness from.> > The case you have mentioned of Mercury placed in the 9th house of the Natal chart and reaching the 11th house in the varsh phal chart is a very good example.>

> A mercury placed in the 9th house> > “ jab talak budh 9ve baitha, grah na koi boltaâ€> “ bhoole se gar koi bole, budh na usko jhhor taâ€> > is inherently very malefic. When such a mercury reaches the 11th house, it gets further strengthened through Saturn [ house owner] and is likely to do greater damage to Jupiter then it could have done when it was placed in the 9th house.> > It is all the more interesting to see the upaya suggested for Mercury placed in the 8th house of the Natal chart. When such a mercury returns to the 8th house again in a Varsh phal chart, it is advised to do the Upaya twice. Once before the birth day and should be repeated once more after the birthday. This is the only example in the book where the upaya is advised to be done twice over. Once again the reason is the same i.e. a mercury placed in the 8th “ kabra tak ki lanat, farishta

bhi bhageâ€; inherently extremely malefic, could be all the more damaging when it arrives again in the 8th house during the varsh phal.> > Therefore the placements of the planets in a natal chart and a varsh phal chart are intrinsically related and should be studied together. The two charts are inclusive and not exclusive.> > Have a nice day,> > Varun Trivedi> > > > > > > , kulbir bance <kulbirbance@ ....> wrote:> >> > Respected Gurujans,> >> > kindly explain this relationship. e.g. For natal> > mer 9 coming in 11 in varshphal certain tendency has been laid down.> > At few other places such conditions have been laid in respect of other> > planets also. So what are the guidelines to observe planets

in> > varshphal with respect to their placement in natal. And further when> > and how to use monthly daily hourly etc charts.> >> > Regards.> >> > Kulbir.> >> > On 5/27/09, mpj571 mpj571@ wrote:> > > Respected Varun ji,> > >> > > Very beautifully explained. Sir I love the way you explain things. With> > > respect.> > >> > > MP Jain> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "varun_trvd" varun_trvd@> > > wrote:> > >>> > >> Respected Jain Saheb> > >>> > >> A severed head over a crescent moon had always intrigued me. That is how> > >> Rahu is

depicted pictorially on the Panchang covers. I could never> > >> correlate it to a ‘chandra bindi’. Now that you have pointed it out,> > >> it makes sense. Traditionally Rahu is depicted as a severed head over a> > >> bal-chandra. Really interesting !!> > >>> > >> I am not aware of any mythological reference as to why the ‘chandra> > >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is a depiction of Rahu or is associated> > >> with rahu. However, Amrita Preetam, the famous Indian author, has said> > >> that the ‘chandra bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is symbolic of Rahu.> > >> She herself was a great scholar of astrology and I have no reason to doubt> > >> her statement.> > >>> > >> Rahu is a planet of contradictions. It is a shrewd and cunning> > >>

‘rakshas’ who smuggles himself into the company of devtas and drinks> > >> ‘Amrit’. No one knows what a Rahu can or will do next; it is so> > >> unpredictable. The words ‘sudden’ and ‘unexpected’ could summarize> > >> its nature. Rahu has been looked upon as a malefic. Lal Kitab also> > >> categorizes it as a ‘paap grah’.> > >>> > >> On the other hand, all inventions, innovations, discoveries, higher> > >> pursuits of knowledge are the areas of his influence. A thought striking> > >> suddenly is what rahu does, what the Lal Kitab describes as ‘dimaghi> > >> lahar’. Rahu is also a karak of collective wisdom and knowledge of our> > >> earlier lives. No wonder Goddess Sarswati is the presiding deity of Rahu,> > >> a deity who represents the entire thinking

process; a repository of all> > >> knowledge.> > >>> > >> Incidently, ‘dimagh’ [brain] and its physical form [dhancha] are> > >> signified by mercury. And as you might know that mercury is made of two> > >> constituents i.e. Jupiter and rahu, therefore the presence of rahu would> > >> be inherent in any depiction of ‘head’, which includes a ‘chandra> > >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’.> > >>> > >> As for the words malefic and pious, Saturn the Lord Chief Justice of all> > >> human beings is considered as malefic; Lal Kitab too includes him as the> > >> leader of the ‘paapi tola’. But a Saturn is also as pious as any one> > >> else. Be it rahu or Saturn, malefic ness is the role assigned to them by> > >> the Supreme Being; and they

are carrying out that role. This doesn’t> > >> make them any less pious.> > >>> > >> In one of the messages respected Goel saheb has already written, quoting> > >> BPHS that all planets an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. I hope the quote from> > >> BPHS settles the issue of malefic and pious.> > >>> > >>> > >> If the word ‘OUM’ is consciousness then rahu will have a place in the> > >> scheme of things.> > >>> > >>> > >> Regards,> > >>> > >> Varun Trivedi> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> , "mpj571"

<mpj571@> wrote:> > >> >> > >> > Dear sirs,> > >> >> > >> > In a Satsang I heard that the Chandra-bindi over the word OM represents> > >> > rahu. Why would a malefic planet like rahu be associated with a pious> > >> > word like OM? Sincerely,> > >> > MP Jain> > >> >> > >>> > >> > >> > >> >> > --> > Sent from my mobile device> >>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Respected Varun Ji,

Thanks for the explanation. But according to me the upay should be done only as per varsha phala chart, as I read in Lala Kitab from the market. Thanks again for the explanation.Regards

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, varun_trvd <varun_trvd wrote:

varun_trvd <varun_trvdLK discussion group Re: Relation between janam varshphal monthly day .....Charts. Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 4:35 PM

Respected Kursija ji,Suggesting Upaya will depend upon the nature of the problem. Suppose the jatak approaches you and says, “ Sir, I have lost my job last month. I have been trying to find a new one, but haven’t been able to as yet. Could you please suggest some thing to help me out?â€In this case, you as a very experienced astrologer, would instinctively look at his varsh phal chart, the current dasha/antardasha/ pratyantar, and if there were a significant transit last month. You will get enough indications as to which planet/s could have caused the loss of job. You will suggest upaya accordingly. Therefore if the problem is of recent origin, you will invariably find the clues from the Varsh Phal chart.If the same jatak further adds, “Sir, I have been in and out of jobs. The job I lost last month was the 5th in three yearsâ€.In this case the Janma kundali will indicate the job instability. A careful

study of the 10th,11th and the 2nd; and influences on these houses, would give away the clues. In this case the upaya may have to be suggested based on the Janma Kundali.With respect and regards,Varun Trivedi , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@. ..> wrote:>> Respected Varun ji,> Very nice reply. I have a doubt in my mnd. The upay should be done for the birth chart or for the Varsha phala chart?> Regards> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, varun_trvd <varun_trvd@ ...> wrote:> > > varun_trvd <varun_trvd@ ...>> LK discussion group Re: Relation between janam varshphal monthly day .....Charts.> > Saturday, June 13, 2009, 11:52 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Kulbir bhai,> > You have raised a very important issue, as to what should be the relationship between the Natal chart and the Varsh Phal chart. In other words, what is the significance of the planets placed in the Varsh Phal chart vis-à-vis that of placed in the Natal chart.> > The well known concept is that a Varsh Phal chart deals with matters of immediate concern, particularly in that birth year, as against the Natal chart dealing with long term concerns.> > A natal chart is further used to derive various divisional charts dealing with

other facets of human activity e.g. saptamansha [D-7] for progeny, chaturvinshansha [D-24] for education at various levels of study and so on.> > Divisional charts can not be derived from the Varsh Phal chart.> > The planets placed in the Natal chart are always used as a reference point in terms of Karaks of various Bhava [ houses ] through their lordships. The strength or the weakness of the planets is also decided through the Natal chart placements. The Ishta phal and the Kashta phal of the planets is also worked out through their placement in the Natal chart.> > While assessing the results of planets placed in the Varsh phal chart, one has to keep in mind its placement in the Natal chart; that is where the planet draws its inherent characteristics, strength or weakness from.> > The case you have mentioned of Mercury placed in the 9th house of the Natal chart and reaching

the 11th house in the varsh phal chart is a very good example.> > A mercury placed in the 9th house> > “ jab talak budh 9ve baitha, grah na koi boltaâ€> “ bhoole se gar koi bole, budh na usko jhhor taâ€> > is inherently very malefic. When such a mercury reaches the 11th house, it gets further strengthened through Saturn [ house owner] and is likely to do greater damage to Jupiter then it could have done when it was placed in the 9th house.> > It is all the more interesting to see the upaya suggested for Mercury placed in the 8th house of the Natal chart. When such a mercury returns to the 8th house again in a Varsh phal chart, it is advised to do the Upaya twice. Once before the birth day and should be repeated once more after the birthday. This is the only example in the book where the upaya is advised to be done twice over. Once again the reason is the

same i.e. a mercury placed in the 8th “ kabra tak ki lanat, farishta bhi bhageâ€; inherently extremely malefic, could be all the more damaging when it arrives again in the 8th house during the varsh phal.> > Therefore the placements of the planets in a natal chart and a varsh phal chart are intrinsically related and should be studied together. The two charts are inclusive and not exclusive.> > Have a nice day,> > Varun Trivedi> > > > > > > , kulbir bance <kulbirbance@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Gurujans,> >> > kindly explain this relationship. e.g. For natal> > mer 9 coming in 11 in varshphal certain tendency has been laid down.> > At few other places such conditions have been laid in respect of

other> > planets also. So what are the guidelines to observe planets in> > varshphal with respect to their placement in natal. And further when> > and how to use monthly daily hourly etc charts.> >> > Regards.> >> > Kulbir.> >> > On 5/27/09, mpj571 mpj571@ wrote:> > > Respected Varun ji,> > >> > > Very beautifully explained. Sir I love the way you explain things. With> > > respect.> > >> > > MP Jain> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "varun_trvd" varun_trvd@> > > wrote:> > >>> > >> Respected Jain Saheb> > >>> > >> A severed head over a

crescent moon had always intrigued me. That is how> > >> Rahu is depicted pictorially on the Panchang covers. I could never> > >> correlate it to a ‘chandra bindi’. Now that you have pointed it out,> > >> it makes sense. Traditionally Rahu is depicted as a severed head over a> > >> bal-chandra. Really interesting !!> > >>> > >> I am not aware of any mythological reference as to why the ‘chandra> > >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is a depiction of Rahu or is associated> > >> with rahu. However, Amrita Preetam, the famous Indian author, has said> > >> that the ‘chandra bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is symbolic of Rahu.> > >> She herself was a great scholar of astrology and I have no reason to doubt> > >> her statement.> > >>> > >> Rahu

is a planet of contradictions. It is a shrewd and cunning> > >> ‘rakshas’ who smuggles himself into the company of devtas and drinks> > >> ‘Amrit’. No one knows what a Rahu can or will do next; it is so> > >> unpredictable. The words ‘sudden’ and ‘unexpected’ could summarize> > >> its nature. Rahu has been looked upon as a malefic. Lal Kitab also> > >> categorizes it as a ‘paap grah’.> > >>> > >> On the other hand, all inventions, innovations, discoveries, higher> > >> pursuits of knowledge are the areas of his influence. A thought striking> > >> suddenly is what rahu does, what the Lal Kitab describes as ‘dimaghi> > >> lahar’. Rahu is also a karak of collective wisdom and knowledge of our> > >> earlier lives. No wonder Goddess Sarswati is the presiding

deity of Rahu,> > >> a deity who represents the entire thinking process; a repository of all> > >> knowledge.> > >>> > >> Incidently, ‘dimagh’ [brain] and its physical form [dhancha] are> > >> signified by mercury. And as you might know that mercury is made of two> > >> constituents i.e. Jupiter and rahu, therefore the presence of rahu would> > >> be inherent in any depiction of ‘head’, which includes a ‘chandra> > >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’.> > >>> > >> As for the words malefic and pious, Saturn the Lord Chief Justice of all> > >> human beings is considered as malefic; Lal Kitab too includes him as the> > >> leader of the ‘paapi tola’. But a Saturn is also as pious as any one> > >> else. Be it rahu or Saturn, malefic ness is

the role assigned to them by> > >> the Supreme Being; and they are carrying out that role. This doesn’t> > >> make them any less pious.> > >>> > >> In one of the messages respected Goel saheb has already written, quoting> > >> BPHS that all planets an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. I hope the quote from> > >> BPHS settles the issue of malefic and pious.> > >>> > >>> > >> If the word ‘OUM’ is consciousness then rahu will have a place in the> > >> scheme of things.> > >>> > >>> > >> Regards,> > >>> > >> Varun Trivedi> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >

>>> > >> , "mpj571" <mpj571@> wrote:> > >> >> > >> > Dear sirs,> > >> >> > >> > In a Satsang I heard that the Chandra-bindi over the word OM represents> > >> > rahu. Why would a malefic planet like rahu be associated with a pious> > >> > word like OM? Sincerely,> > >> > MP Jain> > >> >> > >>> > >> > >> > >> >> > --> > Sent from my mobile device> >>

Guest guest

Respected Goel saheb,

Yes, a horoscope should be analysed with the help of all the tools at the

command of the astrologer; more tools all the better.

All paddhatis of Indian astrology are inclusive and not exclusive; they are

complimentary to each other and not at divergence with each other.

Varun Trivedi

, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

>

> Dear  VARUN ,

>

>

> In your mail the following is  also indicated for assessment of a nativity

> as an additional tool for predictive purposes:

> 1. Use of Varga charts

> 2. Use  of transits

>

> This means a nativity is to be examined in two ways before arriving

>  at on a prediction and then prescribing appropriate Upayas:

> 1, The nativity is judged as per the method advocated by Lalkitab-

>    i.e. Kalpurush Kundly (in which 1st house is always considered as of

>     Sign Aries and so on) and Varsh Kundly as per Lalkitab

> 2. Traditional Birth chart , Varga charts , Dasas and Antra dasas etc along

with

>      effects of transiting planet as per Say Mahrishi Parasra's method

> Kindly advice if my understanding is correct.

>

>  G.K.GOEL

>

> Ph: 09350311433

>

>

> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> NEW DELHI-110 076

> INDIA

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> varun_trvd <varun_trvd

>

> Sunday, 14 June, 2009 4:35:50 PM

......Charts.

>

>

>

>

>

> Respected Kursija ji,

>

> Suggesting Upaya will depend upon the nature of the problem.

>

> Suppose the jatak approaches you and says, “ Sir, I have lost my job last

>

> In this case, you as a very experienced astrologer, would instinctively look

at his varsh phal chart, the current dasha/antardasha/ pratyantar, and if there

were a significant transit last month. You will get enough indications as to

which planet/s could have caused the loss of job. You will suggest upaya

accordingly. Therefore if the problem is of recent origin, you will invariably

find the clues from the Varsh Phal chart.

>

> If the same jatak further adds, “Sir, I have been in and out of jobs. The

job I lost last month was the 5th in three yearsâ€.

>

> In this case the Janma kundali will indicate the job instability. A careful

Janma Kundali.

>

> With respect and regards,

>

> Varun Trivedi

>

> , " S.C.. Kursija " <sckursija@ ..>

wrote:

> >

> > Respected Varun ji,

> > Very nice reply. I have a doubt in my mnd. The upay should be done for the

> > Regards

> >

> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, varun_trvd <varun_trvd@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > varun_trvd <varun_trvd@ ...>

> > LK discussion group Re: Relation between janam varshphal monthly

day .....Charts.

> >

> > Saturday, June 13, 2009, 11:52 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Kulbir bhai,

> >  

> > You have raised a very important issue, as to what should be the

relationship between the Natal chart and the Varsh Phal chart. In other words,

what is the significance of the planets placed in the Varsh Phal chart

vis-à-vis that of placed in the Natal chart.

> >  

> > The well known concept is that a Varsh Phal chart deals with matters of

> >  

> > A natal chart is further used to derive various divisional charts dealing

with other facets of human activity e.g. saptamansha [D-7] for progeny,

> >  

> > Divisional charts can not be derived from the Varsh Phal chart.

> >  

> > The planets placed in the Natal chart are always used as a reference point

in terms of Karaks of various Bhava [ houses ] through their lordships. The

placements. The Ishta phal and the Kashta phal of the planets is also worked out

> >  

> > While assessing the results of planets placed in the Varsh phal chart, one

has to keep in mind its placement in the Natal chart; that is where the planet

draws its inherent characteristics, strength or weakness from.

> >  

> > The case you have mentioned of Mercury placed in the 9th house of the Natal

example.

> >  

> > A mercury placed in the 9th house

> >  

> >  “ jab talak budh 9ve baitha, grah na koi boltaâ€

> > “ bhoole se gar koi bole, budh na usko jhhor taâ€

> >  

> > is inherently very malefic. When such a mercury reaches the 11th house, it

house.

> >  

> > It is all the more interesting to see the upaya suggested for Mercury placed

be all the more damaging when it arrives again in the 8th house during the varsh

phal.

> >  

> > Therefore the placements of the planets in a natal chart and a varsh phal

> >  

> > Have a nice day,

> >  

> > Varun Trivedi

> >

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> > , kulbir bance <kulbirbance@

....> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Gurujans,

> > >

> > > kindly explain this relationship. e.g. For natal

> > > mer 9 coming in 11 in varshphal certain tendency has been laid down.

> > > At few other places such conditions have been laid in respect of other

> > > planets also. So what are the guidelines to observe planets in

> > > varshphal with respect to their placement in natal. And further when

> > > and how to use monthly daily hourly etc charts.

> > >

> > > Regards.

> > >

> > > Kulbir.

> > >

> > > On 5/27/09, mpj571 mpj571@ wrote:

> > > > Respected Varun ji,

> > > >

> > > > Very beautifully explained. Sir I love the way you explain things. With

> > > > respect.

> > > >

> > > > MP Jain

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " varun_trvd " varun_trvd@

> > > > wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >> Respected Jain Saheb

> > > >>

> > > >> A severed head over a crescent moon had always intrigued me. That is

how

> > > >> Rahu is depicted pictorially on the Panchang covers. I could never

> > > >> correlate it to a ‘chandra bindi’. Now that you have pointed it

out,

> > > >> it makes sense. Traditionally Rahu is depicted as a severed head over a

> > > >> bal-chandra. Really interesting !!

> > > >>

> > > >> I am not aware of any mythological reference as to why the ‘chandra

> > > >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is a depiction of Rahu or is

associated

> > > >> with rahu. However, Amrita Preetam, the famous Indian author, has said

> > > >> that the ‘chandra bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is symbolic of

Rahu.

> > > >> She herself was a great scholar of astrology and I have no reason to

doubt

> > > >> her statement.

> > > >>

> > > >> Rahu is a planet of contradictions. It is a shrewd and cunning

> > > >> ‘rakshas’ who smuggles himself into the company of devtas and

drinks

> > > >> ‘Amrit’. No one knows what a Rahu can or will do next; it is so

> > > >> unpredictable. The words ‘sudden’ and ‘unexpected’ could

summarize

> > > >> its nature. Rahu has been looked upon as a malefic. Lal Kitab also

> > > >> categorizes it as a ‘paap grah’.

> > > >>

> > > >> On the other hand, all inventions, innovations, discoveries, higher

> > > >> pursuits of knowledge are the areas of his influence. A thought

striking

> > > >> suddenly is what rahu does, what the Lal Kitab describes as ‘dimaghi

> > > >> lahar’. Rahu is also a karak of collective wisdom and knowledge of

our

> > > >> earlier lives.. No wonder Goddess Sarswati is the presiding deity of

Rahu,

> > > >> a deity who represents the entire thinking process; a repository of all

> > > >> knowledge.

> > > >>

> > > >> Incidently, ‘dimagh’ [brain] and its physical form [dhancha] are

> > > >> signified by mercury. And as you might know that mercury is made of two

> > > >> constituents i.e. Jupiter and rahu, therefore the presence of rahu

would

> > > >> be inherent in any depiction of ‘head’, which includes a ‘chandra

> > > >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’.

> > > >>

> > > >> As for the words malefic and pious, Saturn the Lord Chief Justice of

all

> > > >> human beings is considered as malefic; Lal Kitab too includes him as

the

> > > >> leader of the ‘paapi tola’. But a Saturn is also as pious as any

one

> > > >> else. Be it rahu or Saturn, malefic ness is the role assigned to them

by

> > > >> the Supreme Being; and they are carrying out that role. This doesn’t

> > > >> make them any less pious.

> > > >>

> > > >> In one of the messages respected Goel saheb has already written,

quoting

> > > >> BPHS that all planets an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. I hope the quote

from

> > > >> BPHS settles the issue of malefic and pious.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> If the word ‘OUM’ is consciousness then rahu will have a place in

the

> > > >> scheme of things.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Regards,

> > > >>

> > > >> Varun Trivedi

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> , " mpj571 " <mpj571@> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Dear sirs,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > In a Satsang I heard that the Chandra-bindi over the word OM

represents

> > > >> > rahu. Why would a malefic planet like rahu be associated with a pious

> > > >> > word like OM? Sincerely,

> > > >> > MP Jain

> > > >> >

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > Sent from my mobile device

> > >

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

Respected Kursija ji,

What is written in books, at times, does not hold good on the ground realities.

While looking for reasons of the old recurring happenings Janma Kundali gives

better clues.

Varun Trivedi

, " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija

wrote:

>

> Respected Varun Ji,

>

> Thanks for the explanation. But according to me the upay should be done only

as per varsha phala chart, as I read in Lala Kitab from the market.

>

> Thanks again for the explanation.

>

> Regards

>

>

>

>

> --- On Sun, 6/14/09, varun_trvd <varun_trvd wrote:

>

>

> varun_trvd <varun_trvd

......Charts.

>

> Sunday, June 14, 2009, 4:35 PM

>

>

Respected Kursija ji,

>

> Suggesting Upaya will depend upon the nature of the problem.

>

> Suppose the jatak approaches you and says, “ Sir, I have lost my job last

>

> In this case, you as a very experienced astrologer, would instinctively look

at his varsh phal chart, the current dasha/antardasha/ pratyantar, and if there

were a significant transit last month. You will get enough indications as to

which planet/s could have caused the loss of job. You will suggest upaya

accordingly. Therefore if the problem is of recent origin, you will invariably

find the clues from the Varsh Phal chart.

>

> If the same jatak further adds, “Sir, I have been in and out of jobs. The

job I lost last month was the 5th in three yearsâ€.

>

> In this case the Janma kundali will indicate the job instability. A careful

Janma Kundali.

>

> With respect and regards,

>

> Varun Trivedi

>

> , " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija@ ..>

wrote:

> >

> > Respected Varun ji,

> > Very nice reply. I have a doubt in my mnd. The upay should be done for the

> > Regards

> >

> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, varun_trvd <varun_trvd@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > varun_trvd <varun_trvd@ ...>

> > LK discussion group Re: Relation between janam varshphal monthly

day .....Charts.

> >

> > Saturday, June 13, 2009, 11:52 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Kulbir bhai,

> >  

> > You have raised a very important issue, as to what should be the

relationship between the Natal chart and the Varsh Phal chart. In other words,

what is the significance of the planets placed in the Varsh Phal chart

vis-à-vis that of placed in the Natal chart.

> >  

> > The well known concept is that a Varsh Phal chart deals with matters of

> >  

> > A natal chart is further used to derive various divisional charts dealing

with other facets of human activity e.g. saptamansha [D-7] for progeny,

> >  

> > Divisional charts can not be derived from the Varsh Phal chart.

> >  

> > The planets placed in the Natal chart are always used as a reference point

in terms of Karaks of various Bhava [ houses ] through their lordships. The

> >  

> > While assessing the results of planets placed in the Varsh phal chart, one

has to keep in mind its placement in the Natal chart; that is where the planet

draws its inherent characteristics, strength or weakness from.

> >  

> > The case you have mentioned of Mercury placed in the 9th house of the Natal

example.

> >  

> > A mercury placed in the 9th house

> >  

> >  “ jab talak budh 9ve baitha, grah na koi boltaâ€

> > “ bhoole se gar koi bole, budh na usko jhhor taâ€

> >  

> > is inherently very malefic. When such a mercury reaches the 11th house, it

house.

> >  

> > It is all the more interesting to see the upaya suggested for Mercury placed

phal.

> >  

> > Therefore the placements of the planets in a natal chart and a varsh phal

> >  

> > Have a nice day,

> >  

> > Varun Trivedi

> >

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> >  

> > , kulbir bance <kulbirbance@

....> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Gurujans,

> > >

> > > kindly explain this relationship. e.g. For natal

> > > mer 9 coming in 11 in varshphal certain tendency has been laid down.

> > > At few other places such conditions have been laid in respect of other

> > > planets also. So what are the guidelines to observe planets in

> > > varshphal with respect to their placement in natal. And further when

> > > and how to use monthly daily hourly etc charts.

> > >

> > > Regards.

> > >

> > > Kulbir.

> > >

> > > On 5/27/09, mpj571 mpj571@ wrote:

> > > > Respected Varun ji,

> > > >

> > > > Very beautifully explained. Sir I love the way you explain things. With

> > > > respect.

> > > >

> > > > MP Jain

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " varun_trvd " varun_trvd@

> > > > wrote:

> > > >>

> > > >> Respected Jain Saheb

> > > >>

> > > >> A severed head over a crescent moon had always intrigued me. That is

how

> > > >> Rahu is depicted pictorially on the Panchang covers. I could never

> > > >> correlate it to a ‘chandra bindi’. Now that you have pointed it

out,

> > > >> it makes sense. Traditionally Rahu is depicted as a severed head over a

> > > >> bal-chandra. Really interesting !!

> > > >>

> > > >> I am not aware of any mythological reference as to why the ‘chandra

> > > >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is a depiction of Rahu or is

associated

> > > >> with rahu. However, Amrita Preetam, the famous Indian author, has said

> > > >> that the ‘chandra bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’ is symbolic of

Rahu.

> > > >> She herself was a great scholar of astrology and I have no reason to

doubt

> > > >> her statement.

> > > >>

> > > >> Rahu is a planet of contradictions. It is a shrewd and cunning

> > > >> ‘rakshas’ who smuggles himself into the company of devtas and

drinks

> > > >> ‘Amrit’. No one knows what a Rahu can or will do next; it is so

> > > >> unpredictable. The words ‘sudden’ and ‘unexpected’ could

summarize

> > > >> its nature. Rahu has been looked upon as a malefic. Lal Kitab also

> > > >> categorizes it as a ‘paap grah’.

> > > >>

> > > >> On the other hand, all inventions, innovations, discoveries, higher

> > > >> pursuits of knowledge are the areas of his influence. A thought

striking

> > > >> suddenly is what rahu does, what the Lal Kitab describes as ‘dimaghi

> > > >> lahar’. Rahu is also a karak of collective wisdom and knowledge of

our

> > > >> earlier lives. No wonder Goddess Sarswati is the presiding deity of

Rahu,

> > > >> a deity who represents the entire thinking process; a repository of all

> > > >> knowledge.

> > > >>

> > > >> Incidently, ‘dimagh’ [brain] and its physical form [dhancha] are

> > > >> signified by mercury. And as you might know that mercury is made of two

> > > >> constituents i.e. Jupiter and rahu, therefore the presence of rahu

would

> > > >> be inherent in any depiction of ‘head’, which includes a ‘chandra

> > > >> bindi’ over the word ‘OUM’.

> > > >>

> > > >> As for the words malefic and pious, Saturn the Lord Chief Justice of

all

> > > >> human beings is considered as malefic; Lal Kitab too includes him as

the

> > > >> leader of the ‘paapi tola’. But a Saturn is also as pious as any

one

> > > >> else. Be it rahu or Saturn, malefic ness is the role assigned to them

by

> > > >> the Supreme Being; and they are carrying out that role. This doesn’t

> > > >> make them any less pious.

> > > >>

> > > >> In one of the messages respected Goel saheb has already written,

quoting

> > > >> BPHS that all planets an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. I hope the quote

from

> > > >> BPHS settles the issue of malefic and pious.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> If the word ‘OUM’ is consciousness then rahu will have a place in

the

> > > >> scheme of things.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> Regards,

> > > >>

> > > >> Varun Trivedi

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> , " mpj571 " <mpj571@> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Dear sirs,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > In a Satsang I heard that the Chandra-bindi over the word OM

represents

> > > >> > rahu. Why would a malefic planet like rahu be associated with a pious

> > > >> > word like OM? Sincerely,

> > > >> > MP Jain

> > > >> >

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > Sent from my mobile device

> > >

> >