IndiaDivine.org

Mistake in Faisala Kundali-Umesh Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Res Umesh Ji1st of all see my mail regarding analyses,I clearly stated that Im using Dhokey ka grah 1st time for AKHIRI KUNDALI. 2ndly u used copy & paste of my mail from other group, u could give massage no. of that group.U forgot but Im giving--Massage no. 1208 in . This will help to readers to understand the topic thread by thread. There is not any statement from me,but question is pending about venus for u in my mail from 13th April 2007 ,which was never replied by u or any other member.Even a single word was not discussed by u about AKHIRI KUNDALI at page no. 384 of FAISLA KUNDALI. Over-all only informations of some lines as such used in other book published by u. Though important information out of lalkitab, added by Nirmal ji in this regard only .Why didnt U dare to say about about AKHIRI KUNDALI at page no. 384 of FAISLA KUNDALI ? Even other senior members of that group also kept quite at that time also. Have u raised ur voice that-- VENUS IS WRONG IN THAT KUNDALI OR EMPTY KHANA 7 OF THIS AKHIRI KUNDALI ALSO IS AGAINST THE RULE OR MISPRINT ? Even in same group some of those fellows again passing information - "A perfectionist like Pundit ji cannot commit such mistake." Though u are silent today. Main bhi yahi maantaa hun ki Pandit Ji aisi galati nahi kar saktey yah galati kahin aur huyee hogi. Lekin Agar main ya koyee aur poora hawaalaa detey huve yahi keh dey ki yah galati to Pandit Ji ki hee hai kyonki book to unhone hee likhi hai,to un vidwaano se mera anurodh hai ki ya to Pandit ji ke likhey gaye shabdon ko sahee sabit karo ya binaa sochey samjhey likhey gaye apne words vaapis lo aur is galati ko durust karo, jo ki Pandit ji nahi kar saktey lekin unke naam par aaj nahi to kal darz jaroor hogi.Umesh ji kehney ko to main bhi keh sakta hun ki NANGA PUTT CHORAAN VICH KHEDEY, lekin asli baat tab hai jab khel kar dikhayaa jaaye,Meri is baat se to aap bhi sehmat hongey. At last-- U r not confused, u r determined to ur goals & I can proud such a fellow like u in some manners.With RegardsPt. LalkitabeeV.ShuklaMb.9812020001 , "Umesh Sharma" <mudit982001 wrote:>> Respected Lalkitabi ji,> > Here i give your statement which are you write in another group where i explain my views about Aakhiri faisla Kundlee, here you have objection to on the table and method, which I used.> > Now i am confused read your message on this matter becaz you also use these table and method.> > I am highly obliged if you clarify that which method or table we use to find out the "Dhokey Ka Grah"> > Thanks & Regard> > Umesh Sharma> > > > > > Respected Umesh JI> I was seeing horoscope charts provided by you in foto section & reading your views at the topic which was raised by Kulbir Ji as--"PEHLE GHARON MEIN VARSHPHAL KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR BAAD KE GHARON> MEIN JANAM KUNDALI KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR IS KE 10 MEIN DOKHE KE> GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE. NATIJE PAR FAISLA HOGA. JO GRAH IS KUNDALI MEIN> DO DAFA AA JAYE WAH APNA FAISLA IS NAYI KUNDALI KE MUTABIK ACHA YA> BURA KISMAT KA FAISLA DENGE. IS TARKIB SE NA AVEN WAH VARSHPHAL KE> MUTABIK FAISLA DENGE..> > But umesh ji the technique used by u to find out the Planet OF DHOKA, that implies only the horoscope which is provided by you.Why u forgot to use the kundali which has been used at last of 1942 edition ? iN that edition the technique used by you to search Dhokhe ka planet,absolutely fails ,The planet of cheating is VENUS in that horoscope (Yograj ji & Nirmal ji please correct me with the help of 1942 book).If we use only verdicts of u then what will be planet of DHOKHA . I think u used SOORAJ NUMBER 11 or 12 INDEXES to find out the planet of DHOKHA.If so then i want to say that serial (TARTEEB) of the planets deffers in both indexes, due to this ,using ur technique there will be confusion to find out "DHOKE KA PLANET" in 48 th & 52 nd year of varshfal So what u say about that with ur deep insight.In fact as per using of Varshfal & janm kundali for faisle ki kundali, that is so simple as u explained & it is much obvious by that example of the book 1942 at page no. 384.> > With regards> > Lalkitabee> > > > > > > > > > , "lalkitabee" lalkitabee@ wrote:> >> > Res Mr. Jain Im also aware about that tables at Page no. 72 & 73 of> > 1942 edition under headings DHOKEY KA 12 SAALAA CHAKKAR & AAM UMRA MAIN> > DHOKEY KA 12 SAALAA CHAKKAR.But I collected whole information from five> > editions & as result found the dhokey ka grah shud be Mars in that> > AKHIRI KUNDALI. Some of so called experts are sticky about "DHOKEY KA> > GRAH" & saying - "A perfectionist like Pundit ji cannot commit such> > mistake."For those people Im revealing another mistake in same AKHIRI> > KUNDALI of Original Book. According to the rules of making AKHIRI> > KUNDALI at page no 384 of 1942 edition,the SUN & MERCURY aren't> > placed in khana No. 7. As per rule both planets shud have been> > there.Bcoz there has been written a rule in 1942 -EDITION AT PAGE NO.> > 384- PEHLEY GHARON MAIN VARSHFAL KE GRAH AUR BAAD KE GHARON MAIN JANAM> > KUNDALI KE GRAH AUR US KUNDALI KE NO.10 MAIN DHOKEY KA GRAH LIKHENGEY.If> > we follow this rule there is a crystal-clear mistake in original> > lalkitab about KHANA NO. 7 also. Now what will be the opinion of them> > who declare that "A perfectionist like Pundit ji cannot commit such> > mistake. U also can imagine their devotion for research in this> > subject. Main bhi sweekar kartaa hun ki Pandit ji aisi galati kabhi nahi> > kar saktey, lekin jabki mujhe yah maloom hai ki is kitaab ka kaam QATIB> > kar rahey they ,to galati honey ki gunjayish bhi ho jaati hai. " Bus> > yahi baat samajhne ka fark hai. Agar fir bhi koyee aalim AKHIRI> > KUNDALI main khaali khana - 7 ko theek mantaa hai to bara-e-meharaani> > ise kisi tarikey se theek saabit to karo.Agar main galat saabit hotaa> > hun to publically maafi maangne main mujhe koyee aitraaj nahi> > hogaa.Varnaa is galati ki hee tarah Dhokey ka grah bhi to misprint ka> > natijaa ho saktaa hai. Otherwise not accepting mistake is a solo> > soliloquy as - OX GIVES MILK. With regardsPt.LalkitabeeV.ShuklaMb.-> > 9812020001 , "mpj571"> > <mpj571@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Vipin Shukla ji,> > >> > > You had pointed out that the dhoke ka grah in faisala kundali has been> > written wrong. Some readers in another group do not find your statement> > as correct. They claim that a meticulous person like Pandit ji could not> > have made any mistake. Therefore the dhoke ka grah venus has been> > written correctly. I think you should set this controversy right for all> > time to come so that we know finally which is the dhoke ka grah in the> > faisala kundali for the 44th year. Thanking you in advance,> > >> > > MP Jain> > >> >>

Guest guest

Guruji,

Lalkitab has a chapter on death. Does the kundali given on

page 384 depicts death or such like calamity in any case.

Regards.

Kulbir.

On 7/28/09, lalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote:

> Res Umesh Ji1st of all see my mail regarding analyses,I clearly stated

> that Im using Dhokey ka grah 1st time for AKHIRI KUNDALI. 2ndly u used

> copy & paste of my mail from other group, u could give massage no. of

> that group.U forgot but Im giving--Massage no. 1208 in

> . This will help to

> readers to understand the topic thread by thread. There is not any

> statement from me,but question is pending about venus for u in my mail

> from 13th April 2007 ,which was never replied by u or any other

> member.Even a single word was not discussed by u about AKHIRI KUNDALI at

> page no. 384 of FAISLA KUNDALI. Over-all only informations of some lines

> as such used in other book published by u. Though important information

> out of lalkitab, added by Nirmal ji in this regard only .Why didnt U

> dare to say about about AKHIRI KUNDALI at page no. 384 of FAISLA KUNDALI

> ? Even other senior members of that group also kept quite at that time

> also. Have u raised ur voice that-- VENUS IS WRONG IN THAT KUNDALI OR

> EMPTY KHANA 7 OF THIS AKHIRI KUNDALI ALSO IS AGAINST THE RULE OR

> MISPRINT ? Even in same group some of those fellows again passing

> information - " A perfectionist like Pundit ji cannot commit such

> mistake. " Though u are silent today. Main bhi yahi maantaa hun ki Pandit

> Ji aisi galati nahi kar saktey yah galati kahin aur huyee hogi. Lekin

> Agar main ya koyee aur poora hawaalaa detey huve yahi keh dey ki yah

> galati to Pandit Ji ki hee hai kyonki book to unhone hee likhi hai,to un

> vidwaano se mera anurodh hai ki ya to Pandit ji ke likhey gaye shabdon

> ko sahee sabit karo ya binaa sochey samjhey likhey gaye apne words

> vaapis lo aur is galati ko durust karo, jo ki Pandit ji nahi kar saktey

> lekin unke naam par aaj nahi to kal darz jaroor hogi.Umesh ji kehney ko

> to main bhi keh sakta hun ki NANGA PUTT CHORAAN VICH KHEDEY, lekin asli

> baat tab hai jab khel kar dikhayaa jaaye,Meri is baat se to aap bhi

> sehmat hongey. At last-- U r not confused, u r determined to ur goals &

> I can proud such a fellow like u in some manners.With RegardsPt.

> LalkitabeeV.ShuklaMb.9812020001 --- In

> , " Umesh Sharma " <mudit982001

> wrote:

>>

>> Respected Lalkitabi ji,

>>

>> Here i give your statement which are you write in another group where

> i explain my views about Aakhiri faisla Kundlee, here you have objection

> to on the table and method, which I used.

>>

>> Now i am confused read your message on this matter becaz you also use

> these table and method.

>>

>> I am highly obliged if you clarify that which method or table we use

> to find out the " Dhokey Ka Grah "

>>

>> Thanks & Regard

>>

>> Umesh Sharma

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Respected Umesh JI

>> I was seeing horoscope charts provided by you in foto section &

> reading your views at the topic which was raised by Kulbir Ji as-- " PEHLE

> GHARON MEIN VARSHPHAL KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR BAAD KE GHARON

>> MEIN JANAM KUNDALI KE GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE AUR IS KE 10 MEIN DOKHE KE

>> GRAH LIKHE JAYENGE. NATIJE PAR FAISLA HOGA. JO GRAH IS KUNDALI MEIN

>> DO DAFA AA JAYE WAH APNA FAISLA IS NAYI KUNDALI KE MUTABIK ACHA YA

>> BURA KISMAT KA FAISLA DENGE. IS TARKIB SE NA AVEN WAH VARSHPHAL KE

>> MUTABIK FAISLA DENGE..

>>

>> But umesh ji the technique used by u to find out the Planet OF

> DHOKA, that implies only the horoscope which is provided by you.Why u

> forgot to use the kundali which has been used at last of 1942 edition ?

> iN that edition the technique used by you to search Dhokhe ka

> planet,absolutely fails ,The planet of cheating is VENUS in that

> horoscope (Yograj ji & Nirmal ji please correct me with the help of

> 1942 book).If we use only verdicts of u then what will be planet of

> DHOKHA . I think u used SOORAJ NUMBER 11 or 12 INDEXES to find out the

> planet of DHOKHA.If so then i want to say that serial (TARTEEB) of the

> planets deffers in both indexes, due to this ,using ur technique there

> will be confusion to find out " DHOKE KA PLANET " in 48 th & 52 nd year of

> varshfal So what u say about that with ur deep insight.In fact as per

> using of Varshfal & janm kundali for faisle ki kundali, that is so

> simple as u explained & it is much obvious by that example of the book

> 1942 at page no. 384.

>>

>> With regards

>>

>> Lalkitabee

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> , " lalkitabee " lalkitabee@

> wrote:

>> >

>> > Res Mr. Jain Im also aware about that tables at Page no. 72 & 73 of

>> > 1942 edition under headings DHOKEY KA 12 SAALAA CHAKKAR & AAM UMRA

> MAIN

>> > DHOKEY KA 12 SAALAA CHAKKAR.But I collected whole information from

> five

>> > editions & as result found the dhokey ka grah shud be Mars in that

>> > AKHIRI KUNDALI. Some of so called experts are sticky about " DHOKEY

> KA

>> > GRAH " & saying - " A perfectionist like Pundit ji cannot commit such

>> > mistake. " For those people Im revealing another mistake in same

> AKHIRI

>> > KUNDALI of Original Book. According to the rules of making AKHIRI

>> > KUNDALI at page no 384 of 1942 edition,the SUN & MERCURY aren't

>> > placed in khana No. 7. As per rule both planets shud have been

>> > there.Bcoz there has been written a rule in 1942 -EDITION AT PAGE

> NO.

>> > 384- PEHLEY GHARON MAIN VARSHFAL KE GRAH AUR BAAD KE GHARON MAIN

> JANAM

>> > KUNDALI KE GRAH AUR US KUNDALI KE NO.10 MAIN DHOKEY KA GRAH

> LIKHENGEY.If

>> > we follow this rule there is a crystal-clear mistake in original

>> > lalkitab about KHANA NO. 7 also. Now what will be the opinion of

> them

>> > who declare that " A perfectionist like Pundit ji cannot commit such

>> > mistake. U also can imagine their devotion for research in this

>> > subject. Main bhi sweekar kartaa hun ki Pandit ji aisi galati kabhi

> nahi

>> > kar saktey, lekin jabki mujhe yah maloom hai ki is kitaab ka kaam

> QATIB

>> > kar rahey they ,to galati honey ki gunjayish bhi ho jaati hai. "

> Bus

>> > yahi baat samajhne ka fark hai. Agar fir bhi koyee aalim AKHIRI

>> > KUNDALI main khaali khana - 7 ko theek mantaa hai to

> bara-e-meharaani

>> > ise kisi tarikey se theek saabit to karo.Agar main galat saabit

> hotaa

>> > hun to publically maafi maangne main mujhe koyee aitraaj nahi

>> > hogaa.Varnaa is galati ki hee tarah Dhokey ka grah bhi to misprint

> ka

>> > natijaa ho saktaa hai. Otherwise not accepting mistake is a solo

>> > soliloquy as - OX GIVES MILK. With regardsPt.LalkitabeeV.ShuklaMb.-

>> > 9812020001 , " mpj571 "

>> > <mpj571@> wrote:

>> > >

>> > > Dear Vipin Shukla ji,

>> > >

>> > > You had pointed out that the dhoke ka grah in faisala kundali has

> been

>> > written wrong. Some readers in another group do not find your

> statement

>> > as correct. They claim that a meticulous person like Pandit ji could

> not

>> > have made any mistake. Therefore the dhoke ka grah venus has been

>> > written correctly. I think you should set this controversy right for

> all

>> > time to come so that we know finally which is the dhoke ka grah in

> the

>> > faisala kundali for the 44th year. Thanking you in advance,

>> > >

>> > > MP Jain

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>

--

Sent from my mobile device

Guest guest

Respected Umesh ji,

You have asked Vipin Shukla ji as to where you are wrong in working out the ‘Dhoke ka grah’ in the Akhiri kundali in the 1942 ed.

May I answer that for him?

You are working out the ‘dhoke ka grah’ based on the rule given in your book ‘ Lal Kitab: vyakaran aur vyakhya’ on page #58 under the chapter "dhoke ka grah - sutra # 22" which says :

‘ jis varsh surya varsh phal mein pahale bhav mein aaye, us varsh ke khane ke oopar surya likh kar baki grahon ko kramvar likh den’

This is an incomplete rule. We should also add to it an exception which says:

“ khana # 7 ke sooraj ko # 5 ki line ki peshani par , sirf us waqt jab number 1 khali ho varna 7 ko 7 ke oopar†[ 1952 ed; page 148; line 6 & 7]

In the the Akhiri Kundali of 1942 edition, this exception rule applies because the sun is in the 7th and the 1st house is unoccupied. Therefore the Sun will have to be plotted on the peshani of the 5th.

After plotting the sun on the head of the 5th column, complete the rest of the sequence of the planets. And you will know the Dhoke ka grah for each year including the one for the 44th.

With respect and regards,

Varun Trivedi

, "Umesh Sharma" <mudit982001 wrote:>> > Respected Lalkitabee ji,> > I feel when any member give his comment or go for discussion on your> write up and arise the doubts you take that personally and always you> try to give a new turn to subject and try to prove to others that the> person who arises the doubts has personal enmity with you. It shows very> crystal clear in your mail. " At last-- U r not confused, u r determined> to ur goals" this sentence in your mail prove my words. I think it is> not a way of healthy discussion. Are you clarifying what are my goals?> > You wrote so many objections in your mail but you do not write a single> word that how I am wrong and you are right about "Dhokey Ka Grah". I> accept that my method, which I follow, is wrong but what is correct and> how? Can you clear it?> > If you say that Pt. ji mention or by other mistake "Venus" as Dhokey Ka> Grah is wrong I agreed but if you raise this doubt than it is your duty> to clarify what is correct and how?> > > > I request you do not take any thing personally, come and give us the> right direction to understand the lalkitab's method. We all are seeing> you very hopefully. I am especially.> > > Thanks & Regards> > > Umesh Sharma>