IndiaDivine.org

Varsh phal remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Panditji Please provide remedies as per my Varshphal for Profession , family and financial matters the details are as follows DOB ; Sept 17 , 1951 TOB 13.38 pm POB Shimla, HP regards SS Chandel < wrote: Dear kavita,I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you. Go to

the files and read the rules of doing the remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. All these upaya have to be done.They have to be done according to the rules, otherwise I am warning you that they will not be effective and could possibly harm you also.For nightmares :[ 1 ] Keep in your bedroom a small solid silver toy elephant dipped either in ganga jal or rain water. You can use a glass jar for it.For apprehension that some one has cast an evil spell on you :{ i }On a Sunday, burn a little kachcha koyala { wood charcoal } along with dried droppings of either a camel or a deer { Camel dung or deer dung } in an earthen pot. When the charcoal and the camel / deer droppings get red, sprinkle a few mustard seeds and a little bat/pigeon droppings over it and carry the smoking pot around the house, in every nook and corner. The best place you can collect the droppings from is the deserted old

buildings where bats / pigeons roost. Repeat this process for at least 13 Sundays.For head ache :At the time of Sun rise take a piece of Gur and go to Chauraha(Cross road). Stand in the South Direction of the cross roads. Bite the Gur with your teeth into two parts. Throw both the pieces of Gur on to the Chauraha and come back. The upaya should start on a Tuesday and should be continued for 4-5 days regularly. Make sure that you do not speak to any one from the time you leave your house for the upaya and till you come back home. No body should call you either { koi aap ko toke bhi nahi }Sincerely,Priya , "sweet_kavita2001" <sweet_kavita2001 wrote:>> Dear Pandit Ji, I am Kavita from Rishikesh, I have a great feeling > that somebody have done something evil on

me as i have been > hospitalize many times for different diseases some time ago. > > I watch nightmares very often like i watch nude peoples in my dreams > and cockroach dreams and lizards arounds me and all sort of....> > I have been suffering from Headache (Sar dard) since a long times > and it has got on my nerves. I am about to get marry...I also have a > very personal health problem which i can't tell you but you will > know it by reading my horoscope.> > Please tell me remedy for my acute sar dard, to stop dreaming > undecent things and a effective remedy to get rid of my personal > health problem.> > I was born on 10 May 1985 at 10:50 pm in rishikesh.> > Waiting for your divine help.> > Kavita Pathak>

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

• 2 years later...

Sirs,

It is a general practice that the remedies for planets in the Varsh phal kundali

are suggested independent of the planets placed in the Janma kundali. Varsh phal

remedies are not subject to the planets placed in the Janma Kundali. If it is

not so, then under what circumstances the remedies for the planets of the Varsh

phal kundali will be determined keeping in mind the planets placed in the Janma

kundali?

Sincerely, MP Jain

Dear Jain saheb,

No. It is not true that the Varsh Phal remedies should be or are suggested in

isolation. The Varsh phal remedies should always be suggested keeping in view

the placement of planets in the Janma kundali.

I can quote an example from the Lal Kitab where the Varsh phal upaya are subject

to the placement of the planets in the Janma Kundali.

Mercury in the 8th house

If the 8th mercury comes back to the 8th house in the Varsh phal kundali,then

the upaya suggested is to bury in a barren place a little honey in an earthen

pot within 34 days prior to the birthday. The same upaya should be repeated once

again within 34 days after the birthday.

But if there is a planet in the 2nd house in the janma kundali, and the 8th

mercury gets back to the 8th house in the varsh phal then the upaya will be

different and will be decided on the basis of the planet placed in the 2nd house

of the janma kundali and the planet which occupies the 2nd house in the varsh

phal kndali.

Suppose in the Janma kundali the moon is placed in the 2nd house and the mercury

is placed in the 8th house, and in the 18th year varsh phal kundali mercury gets

back to the 8th again and the 2nd house gets occupied by Ketu [ 10th in janma

kundali], then the form of upaya will get changed. The upaya will be to donate

the karak object of the planet placed in the 2nd house of the janma kundali to

the karak object of the planet placed in the 2nd house of the varsh phal

kundali. In the above case the karak object of Moon will be donated to the karak

object of Ketu. Hence the upaya of feeding milk or peda of khowa [without sugar]

to dogs.

In the similar situation, suppose the 2nd house is occupied by the Sun in the

janma kundali and in the varsh phal kundali if Saturn reaches the 2nd house then

wheat [sun] should be fed to a buffalo [ Saturn].

I hope it should be clear by now that the varsh phal upaya are also, at times,

determined on the basis of the planets placed in the janma kundali.

God bless you,

Bhooshan Priya

, " mpj571 " <mpj571 wrote:

>

> Sirs,

>

> It is a general practice that the remedies for planets in the Varsh phal

kundali are suggested independent of the planets placed in the Janma kundali.

Varsh phal remedies are not subject to the planets placed in the Janma Kundali.

If it is not so, then under what circumstances the remedies for the planets of

the Varsh phal kundali will be determined keeping in mind the planets placed in

the Janma kundali?

> Sincerely, MP Jain

>