IndiaDivine.org

Cuspal inter-Book By Bhaskaran

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Satish ji,

Can you give me the address of the publication from where I can get these books written by Mr. Bhaskaran and Mr. Khullar. What is the price of the books if you can mention here?

with regards,

Anurodhsh1942 <rsatish1942 wrote:

Dear Kanak,There are two books I & II by K Baskaran on Cuspal interlinks,besides thos written by SP Khullar.Satish , "Kanak Bosmia" <kanbosastro@h...> wrote:>

Guest guest

Dear Anurodh,

The book bearing the title of "Principles of Cuspal Interlinks" authored by K.Baskaran is published by Sagar Publications, 72,Janpath Ved Mansion, New Delhi,110 001.

It is priced at Rs.165. It is available in Higginbothams Book shop at Chennai also.

Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

Dear Satish ji,

Can you give me the address of the publication from where I can get these books written by Mr. Bhaskaran and Mr. Khullar. What is the price of the books if you can mention here?

with regards,

Dear Kanak,There are two books I & II by K Baskaran on Cuspal interlinks,besides thos written by SP Khullar.Satish , "Kanak Bosmia" <kanbosastro@h...> wrote:>

Guest guest

Dear Anurodh,

The following are the three books by Shri.K.Baskaran:1) Principles of Cuspal Interlinks, Sagar Publications Rs. 165/-2) Applications of Cuspal Interlinks, Part - I,Mother Mera Publications, Madurai3) Applications of Cuspal Interlinks, Part - II, Mother Mera Publications, Madurai

The following three books by shri S.P. Khullar:

1) True Astrology- Bsic & Trditional concepts Rs. 195/-

2) True Astrology- Kalamsa & Cuspal Interlinks Theory Rs. 255/-

3) Your True horoscope (Birth Time Rectification) Rs. 200/-

All Three books are published by Sagar Publicatons.

With Regards,

Mukesh Gupta

-

Anurodh Kumar

Monday, April 25, 2005 7:21 PM

Re: Cuspal interlinks -Book By Bhaskaran

Dear Satish ji,

with regards,

Guest guest

Dear Satish ji,

with regards,

Guest guest

Dear Anurodh,

The book bearing the title of "Principles of Cuspal Interlinks" authored by K.Baskaran is published by Sagar Publications, 72,Janpath Ved Mansion, New Delhi,110 001.

It is priced at Rs.165. It is available in Higginbothams Book shop at Chennai also.

Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

Dear Satish ji,

with regards,

Guest guest

Dear Anurodh,

The following are the three books by Shri.K.Baskaran:1) Principles of Cuspal Interlinks, Sagar Publications Rs. 165/-2) Applications of Cuspal Interlinks, Part - I,Mother Mera Publications, Madurai3) Applications of Cuspal Interlinks, Part - II, Mother Mera Publications, Madurai

The following three books by shri S.P. Khullar:

1) True Astrology- Bsic & Trditional concepts Rs. 195/-

2) True Astrology- Kalamsa & Cuspal Interlinks Theory Rs. 255/-

3) Your True horoscope (Birth Time Rectification) Rs. 200/-

All Three books are published by Sagar Publicatons.

With Regards,

Mukesh Gupta

-

Anurodh Kumar

Monday, April 25, 2005 7:21 PM

Re: Cuspal interlinks -Book By Bhaskaran

Dear Satish ji,

with regards,