IndiaDivine.org

Horary and Sincerity{ For Mr. rangarajan}

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Rangarajan,

I get your point. Here I will add only one thing which is my belief regarding horary astrology. Even if the quarrant has asked just to test an astrologer, the question which he has asked will be somewhere related to him and that will be reflected in the chart by the planatary configuration. As again, I will stress on the etherial viberations prevailing at the time of the question asked. So the question asked must be refelcted in the chart and in that case the planetary configuration must be interpreted by applying the principles.

This is my view in this regards.

regards,

Anurodh.

Guest guest

Dear Anurodh,

If you say that whether or not the querant asks the question in

earnest or just to test the astrologer, the planatery configuration

will reflect the question, then why should we check if Moon is

connected to the matter before procceeding? It is my understanding

that Horary analysis is NOT intended to handle the " test/challenge " case.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Rangarajan,

>

> I get your point. Here I will add only one thing which is my belief

regarding horary astrology. Even if the quarrant has asked just to

test an astrologer, the question which he has asked will be somewhere

related to him and that will be reflected in the chart by the

planatary configuration. As again, I will stress on the etherial

viberations prevailing at the time of the question asked. So the

question asked must be refelcted in the chart and in that case the

planetary configuration must be interpreted by applying the principles.

>

> This is my view in this regards.

>

> regards,

> Anurodh.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Rangarajan,

I get your point. Here I will add only one thing which is my belief regarding horary astrology. Even if the quarrant has asked just to test an astrologer, the question which he has asked will be somewhere related to him and that will be reflected in the chart by the planatary configuration. As again, I will stress on the etherial viberations prevailing at the time of the question asked. So the question asked must be refelcted in the chart and in that case the planetary configuration must be interpreted by applying the principles.

This is my view in this regards.

regards,

Anurodh.

Guest guest

Dear Anurodh,

If you say that whether or not the querant asks the question in

earnest or just to test the astrologer, the planatery configuration

will reflect the question, then why should we check if Moon is

connected to the matter before procceeding? It is my understanding

that Horary analysis is NOT intended to handle the " test/challenge " case.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Rangarajan,

>

> I get your point. Here I will add only one thing which is my belief

regarding horary astrology. Even if the quarrant has asked just to

test an astrologer, the question which he has asked will be somewhere

related to him and that will be reflected in the chart by the

planatary configuration. As again, I will stress on the etherial

viberations prevailing at the time of the question asked. So the

question asked must be refelcted in the chart and in that case the

planetary configuration must be interpreted by applying the principles.

>

> This is my view in this regards.

>

> regards,

> Anurodh.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Rangrajan ji/ Anurodh ji,

In my opinion, it is not the case. Only thing is that an astrologer should be more intelligent in reading the stars. The Horary principle is simple that says that present time of stars has connection with the stars of the fructification time. Now it is up to an astrologer how he reads it. But IMHO in that case (when the desire in NOT earnest) it becomes very difficult to answer and only very expert astrologer can do it. It is very rare to find such expert astrologers.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/26/05, Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Anurodh,If you say that whether or not the querant asks the question inearnest or just to test the astrologer, the planatery configuration

will reflect the question, then why should we check if Moon isconnected to the matter before procceeding? It is my understandingthat Horary analysis is NOT intended to handle the " test/challenge " case.

Regards,Rangarajan , Anurodh Kumar <

anurodh1> wrote:> Dear Mr. Rangarajan,> > I get your point. Here I will add only one thing which is my beliefregarding horary astrology. Even if the quarrant has asked just totest an astrologer, the question which he has asked will be somewhere

related to him and that will be reflected in the chart by theplanatary configuration. As again, I will stress on the etherialviberations prevailing at the time of the question asked. So thequestion asked must be refelcted in the chart and in that case the

planetary configuration must be interpreted by applying the principles.> > This is my view in this regards.> > regards,> Anurodh.> > > > >

> > >

Guest guest

Rangrajan ji/ Anurodh ji,

In my opinion, it is not the case. Only thing is that an astrologer should be more intelligent in reading the stars. The Horary principle is simple that says that present time of stars has connection with the stars of the fructification time. Now it is up to an astrologer how he reads it. But IMHO in that case (when the desire in NOT earnest) it becomes very difficult to answer and only very expert astrologer can do it. It is very rare to find such expert astrologers.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/26/05, Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Anurodh,If you say that whether or not the querant asks the question inearnest or just to test the astrologer, the planatery configuration

will reflect the question, then why should we check if Moon isconnected to the matter before procceeding? It is my understandingthat Horary analysis is NOT intended to handle the " test/challenge " case.

Regards,Rangarajan , Anurodh Kumar <

anurodh1> wrote:> Dear Mr. Rangarajan,> > I get your point. Here I will add only one thing which is my beliefregarding horary astrology. Even if the quarrant has asked just totest an astrologer, the question which he has asked will be somewhere

related to him and that will be reflected in the chart by theplanatary configuration. As again, I will stress on the etherialviberations prevailing at the time of the question asked. So thequestion asked must be refelcted in the chart and in that case the

planetary configuration must be interpreted by applying the principles.> > This is my view in this regards.> > regards,> Anurodh.> > > > >

> > >