IndiaDivine.org

CORRECTION IN PREDICTION: Challenging case -IInd chance.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Abhayji

With you kind permission,I would like to trace back my previous prediction made a few minutes back.

Just I checked the DOB, it comes to 36.The prediction has to go alongwith the age also.Because 36 years old man will not run away for love to my belief and knowledge.Ha..Ha..

So,assuming as if he is married,sexual problems are there as I told venus ,5,12 are involved and venus in sub of Rahu.. creator of problem.

Venus in barren sign now.Rahu reflector of jupiter and jupiter in barren sign.

So,because of sexual problems they are consulting doctors to have a beautiful child.child less.

AM I RIGHT,SIR?.

With thanks and regards

Balaji G

"Balaji G.krishnan" <balaji_g_krishnan wrote:

Dear Abhayji

I have not seen the chart but from the RP itself I can see the matter of love failure.26-4-2005 at 11.12 A.M IST....Asc in MERC-JUP-VEN. A dual sign and as per kalachakra it is 4th sign.Lagna SL VENUS stands for love and marriage apart from sexual desires.Venus is also in Mars--movable sign-fire sign which aggravates sexual desires.Venus also becomes lord of 5 and 12 and venus in 10 shows disturbing his wishes/fulfilment of desires.Venus also in his own star. Sub of venus ruled by Rahu,the expert planet in confusing brain.Its also in 10 in a dual sign.Rahu in jupiter sign.Jupiter is in 3 and rahu in star of merc communication planet and dual planet in 9.His love is messedup.

AM I RIGHT??.So he might thing of running away from home..Its a bad decision for anybody.Stand in the den of lion and meet it.Thats the strength of true love.If the parents are not understanding and accepting then how running away will be a solution.Stand on the point before them to make them understand.Society and our life should change a lot.

EVERY MAN HAS A HEART AND BLOOD THAT DOES THE SAME.

BUT WE ARE HAVING DIFFERENT VIEWS AND FEELINGS INSIDE THE HEART THAT KILLS THE SAME HOLDER AS WELL AS OTHERS.

With thanks and regards

Balaji G

Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Abhay ji,

It seems health problem (mental or physical) to me. Whatever be the case it should be related to Moon.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/25/05, Abhay Godse <abhaygodse wrote: Dear Members Here is a Challenging case: DOB : 01/03/1969 TOB: 20:10 POB :Satara, MH 17 41 N 73 59 E Can anyone judge what is the Exact problem with this man? It is difficult to judge from the horoscope, so, i am putting it infront of all. If anyone's analysis is correct, then, i will definitely ask for the analysis.

Note: Birth time seems correct after applying the CKV rule, still, if anyone's wants to do any birth time correction, pls. go ahead. Expecting analysis. Regards Abhay