IndiaDivine.org

some fraud astrologers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Vaamsee,

Mr. Rangarajan is correct. I would like to add one thing. When you take the service of anybody who is here, in person, you do it at your own risk and wish. To check the authenticity of any person is your job before you take the service on-line.

One is fraud or authentic can not be varified here. As we here are interacting virtually with each other that is no-bnody is knowing the other except the mails what we read from each other.

So, there are various ways and means to varifiy the person's authenticity before taking such decisions to take advise in person.

By this I am not pointing that all of us are fraud here. I wish to say that in this era of on-line communication it is very necessary that you check person's authenticity. It is your discretion.

I hope I have not hurt anybody. I have just put forward a practical point. In practical many of the memebers in this forum are in personal touch with each other on phone. I too have such interactions.

with regards,

AnurodhRangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Hi,This is not a public grievances forum, so do not post your personal grievances here. If you have "proof" that this person cheated you, write a registered letter (with ack due) to the person enclosing copies of the proof and then demand an explanation. If that does not work, you can file a police complaint since money is involved.It is not correct or ethical to post your complaint here since (a) it is not directly related to this forum and (b) we, the members, do not have access to both sides of the complaint.Regards,Rangarajan , vamsee krishna <vamc23> wrote:> thes is to notify that some fraud astrolgoer s r ther ein groups running and treating them selves as astrolgers> sir > i have paid to one astrolgoer amount ra250 thru the a/c number she gave

(i am attaching the deposit slip i paid in icici a/c no....) she says she didn't receive any money ....when i enquiredthe same in account statemnt thru branch manager he showed me the same

Discover Use to plan a weekend, have fun online more. Check it out!

Guest guest

Dear Anrurodh Kumar,

Open a book and take a number,as soon as it strikes you to judge the genuineness of the message sent,erect a horary chart and find out if the IIIrd cusp s/l is Sat or Mars ,or in any way connecvted to Sat or Mars...iof Sat it is a falsehood or full of deceit,if Mars it is mischievous,if it is Merc associated with Sat or Mars...it is very cleverly disguised and full of mischief...!

How about trying it out and letting me know your experience ?

Yours 'ly,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !

Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

Dear Vaamsee,

Mr. Rangarajan is correct. I would like to add one thing. When you take the service of anybody who is here, in person, you do it at your own risk and wish. To check the authenticity of any person is your job before you take the service on-line.

One is fraud or authentic can not be varified here. As we here are interacting virtually with each other that is no-bnody is knowing the other except the mails what we read from each other.

So, there are various ways and means to varifiy the person's authenticity before taking such decisions to take advise in person.

By this I am not pointing that all of us are fraud here. I wish to say that in this era of on-line communication it is very necessary that you check person's authenticity. It is your discretion.

I hope I have not hurt anybody. I have just put forward a practical point. In practical many of the memebers in this forum are in personal touch with each other on phone. I too have such interactions.

with regards,

Hi,This is not a public grievances forum, so do not post your personal grievances here. If you have "proof" that this person cheated you, write a registered letter (with ack due) to the person enclosing copies of the proof and then demand an explanation. If that does not work, you can file a police complaint since money is involved.It is not correct or ethical to post your complaint here since (a) it is not directly related to this forum and (b) we, the members, do not have access to both sides of the complaint.Regards,Rangarajan , vamsee krishna <vamc23> wrote:> thes is to notify that some fraud astrolgoer s r ther ein groups running and treating them selves as astrolgers> sir > i have paid to one astrolgoer amount ra250 thru the a/c number she gave

(i am attaching the deposit slip i paid in icici a/c no....) she says she didn't receive any money ....when i enquiredthe same in account statemnt thru branch manager he showed me the same

Discover Use to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Dear Anurodh Kumar,

Also,pl. note that K.P. has given the method to find the answer to the query "Can I trust him? "

Hence,in my humble opinion,if one wants to,one can certainly check for himself...as per K.P.,perhaps the only system offering a method for this kind of probing...!

Yours 'ly,

lyrastro1Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1 wrote:

Dear Vaamsee,

with regards,

Discover Use to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.