IndiaDivine.org

Stock exchange

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friend

I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from verious country so please give me details of stock market:

(1) name of stock market

(2) place of stock market

(3) Lon. Lat.

(4) time when stock market start. ( if DST mention)

(5) working days ( like Mon. to Friday )

(6) website

It will help full in my research.

regards

kanak Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!

Guest guest

hi

will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange

site address is

www.kse.com.pkKanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

Dear Friend

I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from verious country so please give me details of stock market:

(1) name of stock market

(3) Lon. Lat.

(6) website

regards

kanak

Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE! RIZ KHAN

Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

Guest guest

Kanak the site of market of Sao Paulo is www.bovespa.com.br there is version in english

later I send you the remaining data for your research, ok?

Thanks

Evenciorizwan khan <rizkhan_786 wrote:

hi

will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange

site address is

www.kse.com.pkKanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

Dear Friend

(1) name of stock market

(3) Lon. Lat.

(6) website

regards

kanak

Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE! RIZ KHAN

MailStay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

Mail Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Dear Khan,

Cna you give details of Karachi stock exchange?

regards

kanak>rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > >Re: Stock exchange>Sat, 21 May 2005 09:51:49 -0700 (PDT)>>hi>will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange>site address is>>www.kse.com.pk>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>Dear Friend>>I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from verious country so please give me details of stock market:>(1) name of stock market>(2) place of stock market>(3) Lon. Lat.>(4) time when stock market start. ( if DST mention)>(5) working days ( like Mon. to Friday )>(6) website>>It will help full in my research.>>regards>>kanak>>>>>>Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!>>>

Guest guest

sure sir

karachi stock timing

sun to thur = 9:45 to 2:15

fri =9:30 to 12 then 2:30 to 4 pm

67e3 and 24n52 that is longitude and latitude

regards

rizkhan

Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

Dear Khan,

regards

kanak>rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > >Re: Stock exchange>Sat, 21 May 2005 09:51:49 -0700 (PDT)>>hi>will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange>site address is>>www.kse.com.pk>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>Dear Friend>>I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from verious country so please give me details of stock market:>(1) name of stock market>(2) place of stock market>(3) Lon. Lat.>(4) time when stock market start. ( if DST mention)>(5) working days ( like Mon. to Friday )>(6) website>>It will help full in my

research.>>regards>>kanak>>>>>>Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!>>>

Guest guest

Dear Khan,

Market end with Red on Monmday 23/5/2005. Please inform what heppan.

regards

kanak>rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > >Re: Stock exchange>Sun, 22 May 2005 06:49:44 -0700 (PDT)>>sure sir>>karachi stock timing>>sun to thur = 9:45 to 2:15>fri =9:30 to 12 then 2:30 to 4 pm>>67e3 and 24n52 that is longitude and latitude>>regards>>rizkhan>>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>>Dear Khan,>>Cna you give details of Karachi stock exchange?>>regards>>kanak>>>>>> >rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > > > > >Re: Stock exchange> >Sat, 21 May 2005 09:51:49 -0700 (PDT)> >> >hi> >will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange> >site address is> >> >www.kse.com.pk> >> >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> >Dear Friend> >> >I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from verious country so please give me details of stock market:> >(1) name of stock market> >(2) place of stock market> >(3) Lon. Lat.> >(4) time when stock market start. ( if DST mention)> >(5) working days ( like Mon. to Friday )> >(6) website> >> >It will help full in my research.> >> >regards> >> >kanak> >> >> >> >> >> >Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!> >> >> >

Guest guest

Respected SIR,

I 100% AGREE WITH U THAT IT WILL HAPPEN BUT PLZ GUIDE ME IN THIS FIELD BECAUSE I DID LOT OF LOSS IN THIS FIELD SO IT WILL BE HONOUR FOR ME IF U MAKE ME UR STUDENT AND GUIDE ME AND PLZ ALSO TELL ME HOW CAN WE GUIDE ABOUT SPECIAL SCRIPT

REGARDS

RIZKHANKanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

Dear Khan,

Market end with Red on Monmday 23/5/2005. Please inform what heppan.

regards

kanak>rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > >Re: Stock exchange>Sun, 22 May 2005 06:49:44 -0700 (PDT)>>sure sir>>karachi stock timing>>sun to thur = 9:45 to 2:15>fri =9:30 to 12 then 2:30 to 4 pm>>67e3 and 24n52 that is longitude and latitude>>regards>>rizkhan>>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>>Dear Khan,>>Cna you give details of Karachi stock exchange?>>regards>>kanak>>>>>> >rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > > >To:

> >Re: Stock exchange> >Sat, 21 May 2005 09:51:49 -0700 (PDT)> >> >hi> >will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange> >site address is> >> >www.kse.com.pk> >> >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> >Dear Friend> >> >I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from verious country so please give me details of stock market:> >(1) name of stock market> >(2) place of stock market> >(3) Lon. Lat.> >(4) time when stock market start. ( if DST mention)> >(5) working days ( like Mon. to Friday )> >(6) website> >> >It will help full in my research.> >> >regards> >>

>kanak> >> >> >> >> >> >Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!> >> >> >

Guest guest

Dear Khan,

Do not follow my pridiction Blindly bcoz i am still working on it.

If I found that it will ok I will tell you.

I dont know about perticular stock.

regards

kanak>rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > >Re: Stock exchange>Sun, 22 May 2005 07:35:31 -0700 (PDT)>>Respected SIR,> I 100% AGREE WITH U THAT IT WILL HAPPEN BUT PLZ GUIDE ME IN THIS FIELD BECAUSE I DID LOT OF LOSS IN THIS FIELD SO IT WILL BE HONOUR FOR ME IF U MAKE ME UR STUDENT AND GUIDE ME AND PLZ ALSO TELL ME HOW CAN WE GUIDE ABOUT SPECIAL SCRIPT>>REGARDS>>RIZKHAN>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>>Dear Khan,>>Market end with Red on Monmday 23/5/2005. Please inform what heppan.>>regards>>kanak>>>>>> >rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > > > > >Re: Stock exchange> >Sun, 22 May 2005 06:49:44 -0700 (PDT)> >> >sure sir> >> >karachi stock timing> >> >sun to thur = 9:45 to 2:15> >fri =9:30 to 12 then 2:30 to 4 pm> >> >67e3 and 24n52 that is longitude and latitude> >> >regards> >> >rizkhan> >> >> >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> >> >Dear Khan,> >> >Cna you give details of Karachi stock exchange?> >> >regards> >> >kanak> >> >> >> >> >> > >rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > > > > > > > >Re: Stock exchange> > >Sat, 21 May 2005 09:51:49 -0700 (PDT)> > >> > >hi> > >will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange> > >site address is> > >> > >www.kse.com.pk> > >> > >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> > >Dear Friend> > >> > >I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from verious country so please give me details of stock market:> > >(1) name of stock market> > >(2) place of stock market> > >(3) Lon. Lat.> > >(4) time when stock market start. ( if DST mention)> > >(5) working days ( like Mon. to Friday )> > >(6) website> > >> > >It will help full in my research.> > >> > >regards> > >> > >kanak> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!> > >> > >> > >

Guest guest

Respected Sir ,

i add u in my msn list today and i chat with ru father today and he told me that u come online

at 5 o clock , i hope that u will guide me astrologically that how can i earn from stocks

regards

rizkhanKanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

Dear Khan,

Do not follow my pridiction Blindly bcoz i am still working on it.

If I found that it will ok I will tell you.

I dont know about perticular stock.

regards

kanak>rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > >Re: Stock exchange>Sun, 22 May 2005 07:35:31 -0700 (PDT)>>Respected SIR,> I 100% AGREE WITH U THAT IT WILL HAPPEN BUT PLZ GUIDE ME IN THIS FIELD BECAUSE I DID LOT OF LOSS IN THIS FIELD SO IT WILL BE HONOUR FOR ME IF U MAKE ME UR STUDENT AND GUIDE ME AND PLZ ALSO TELL ME HOW CAN WE GUIDE ABOUT SPECIAL SCRIPT>>REGARDS>>RIZKHAN>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>>Dear Khan,>>Market end with Red on Monmday 23/5/2005. Please inform what heppan.>>regards>>kanak>>>>>> >rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > > >To:

> >Re: Stock exchange> >Sun, 22 May 2005 06:49:44 -0700 (PDT)> >> >sure sir> >> >karachi stock timing> >> >sun to thur = 9:45 to 2:15> >fri =9:30 to 12 then 2:30 to 4 pm> >> >67e3 and 24n52 that is longitude and latitude> >> >regards> >> >rizkhan> >> >> >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> >> >Dear Khan,> >> >Cna you give details of Karachi stock exchange?> >> >regards> >> >kanak> >> >> >> >> >> > >rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > > > >

> > > >Re: Stock exchange> > >Sat, 21 May 2005 09:51:49 -0700 (PDT)> > >> > >hi> > >will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange> > >site address is> > >> > >www.kse.com.pk> > >> > >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> > >Dear Friend> > >> > >I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from verious country so please give me details of stock market:> > >(1) name of stock market> > >(2) place of stock market> > >(3) Lon. Lat.> > >(4) time when stock market start. ( if DST mention)> > >(5) working days ( like Mon. to Friday )> > >(6) website>

> >> > >It will help full in my research.> > >> > >regards> > >> > >kanak> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!> > >> > >> > >

Guest guest

Dear Kanak

> (1) name of stock market BOVESPA> (2) place of stock market SÃO PAULO - SP - BRAZIL> (3) Lon. Lat. 46W50 23S40> (4) time when stock market start. 10:00 am

> (5) working days Mon. to Friday> (6) website www.bovespa.com.brrizwan khan <rizkhan_786 wrote:

sure sir

karachi stock timing

sun to thur = 9:45 to 2:15

fri =9:30 to 12 then 2:30 to 4 pm

67e3 and 24n52 that is longitude and latitude

regards

rizkhan

Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

Dear Khan,

regards

kanak>rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > >Re: Stock exchange>Sat, 21 May 2005 09:51:49 -0700 (PDT)>>hi>will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange>site address is>>www.kse.com.pk>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>Dear Friend>>I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from verious country so please give me details of stock market:>(1) name of stock market>(2) place of stock market>(3) Lon. Lat.>(4) time when stock market start. ( if DST mention)>(5) working days ( like Mon. to Friday )>(6) website>>It will help full in my

research.>>regards>>kanak>>>>>>Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!>>>

Guest guest

Rizkhan,

Be careful about investing on the stock exchange in the near

future - Rahu is now going through Pisces.

Ron Gaunt

On Sun, 22 May 2005 08:21:46 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Respected Sir ,

>i add u in my msn list today and i chat with ru father today and he told me

that u come online

>at 5 o clock , i hope that u will guide me astrologically that how can i earn

from stocks

>

>regards

>

>rizkhan

>

>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

>

>Dear Khan,

>

>Do not follow my pridiction Blindly bcoz i am still working on it.

>

>If I found that it will ok I will tell you.

>

>I dont know about perticular stock.

>

>regards

>

>kanak

>

>

>

>

>

>>rizwan khan <rizkhan_786

>>

>>

>>Re: Stock exchange

>>Sun, 22 May 2005 07:35:31 -0700 (PDT)

>>

>>Respected SIR,

>> I 100% AGREE WITH U THAT IT WILL HAPPEN BUT PLZ GUIDE ME IN THIS FIELD

BECAUSE I DID LOT OF LOSS IN THIS FIELD SO IT WILL BE HONOUR FOR ME IF U MAKE ME

UR STUDENT AND GUIDE ME AND PLZ ALSO TELL ME HOW CAN WE GUIDE ABOUT SPECIAL

SCRIPT

>>

>>REGARDS

>>

>>RIZKHAN

>>

>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

>>

>>Dear Khan,

>>

>>Market end with Red on Monmday 23/5/2005. Please inform what heppan.

>>

>>regards

>>

>>kanak

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> >rizwan khan <rizkhan_786

>> >

>> >

>> >Re: Stock exchange

>> >Sun, 22 May 2005 06:49:44 -0700 (PDT)

>> >

>> >sure sir

>> >

>> >karachi stock timing

>> >

>> >sun to thur = 9:45 to 2:15

>> >fri =9:30 to 12 then 2:30 to 4 pm

>> >

>> >67e3 and 24n52 that is longitude and latitude

>> >

>> >regards

>> >

>> >rizkhan

>> >

>> >

>> >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

>> >

>> >Dear Khan,

>> >

>> >Cna you give details of Karachi stock exchange?

>> >

>> >regards

>> >

>> >kanak

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > >rizwan khan <rizkhan_786

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >Re: Stock exchange

>> > >Sat, 21 May 2005 09:51:49 -0700 (PDT)

>> > >

>> > >hi

>> > >will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange

>> > >site address is

>> > >

>> > >www.kse.com.pk

>> > >

>> > >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

>> > >Dear Friend

>> > >

>> > >I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last

one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from

verious country so please give me details of stock market:

>> > >(1) name of stock market

>> > >(2) place of stock market

>> > >(3) Lon. Lat.

>> > >(4) time when stock market start. ( if DST mention)

>> > >(5) working days ( like Mon. to Friday )

>> > >(6) website

>> > >

>> > >It will help full in my research.

>> > >

>> > >regards

>> > >

>> > >kanak

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

Dear Evencio,

thanks

regards

kanak>evencio mendes <iupter108> > >Re: Stock exchange>Sun, 22 May 2005 10:24:46 -0700 (PDT)>>Dear Kanak> > (1) name of stock market BOVESPA> > (2) place of stock market SÃO PAULO - SP - BRAZIL> > (3) Lon. Lat. 46W50 23S40> > (4) time when stock market start. 10:00 am> > (5) working days Mon. to Friday> > (6) website www.bovespa.com.br>>>rizwan khan <rizkhan_786 wrote:>sure sir>>karachi stock timing>>sun to thur = 9:45 to 2:15>fri =9:30 to 12 then 2:30 to 4 pm>>67e3 and 24n52 that is longitude and latitude>>regards>>rizkhan>>>Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:>>Dear Khan,>>Cna you give details of Karachi stock exchange?>>regards>>kanak>>>>>> >rizwan khan <rizkhan_786> > > > > >Re: Stock exchange> >Sat, 21 May 2005 09:51:49 -0700 (PDT)> >> >hi> >will u plz do some research on karachi stocj exchange> >site address is> >> >www.kse.com.pk> >> >Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:> >Dear Friend> >> >I want to check rules about how to pridict stockmarket index.From last one year i am working on it. now i think i got 70% +tve result. We are from verious country so please give me details of stock market:> >(1) name of stock market> >(2) place of stock market> >(3) Lon. Lat.> >(4) time when stock market start. ( if DST mention)> >(5) working days ( like Mon. to Friday )> >(6) website> >> >It will help full in my research.> >> >regards> >> >kanak> >> >> >> >> >> >Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!> >> >> >