IndiaDivine.org

The Fartility Cycle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

In book ONLY WAY TO LEARN ASTROLOGY PART-6 HORARY AND ELECTIONAL ASTROLOGY

Page no: 193 last pers Author wrote:

The ancients established that there seemed to be connection between the distance from the sun to the Moon in a women's chart and fertility.Just as the female body experiences the menstrual cycle, so the natal chart seems to indicate those times when a women is most receptive to pregnancy, namely that moment approximately once a month when the Sun is at the same distance from the Moon as it is at birth.For example,if your natal Sun is at 15 cancer 40 and your natal Moon is at 23 Scorpio 55. the distance between the luminaries is 128 gegrees and 15 minutes.Approximtely every 30 day the sun and moon will be at a point where they are seprated by 128 degrees and 15 minutes.

i read this book in 1999 and star to calculet as givan in book but what i found is that this distance between the luminaries is nothing but TITHI.( HINDU DATE)

So in 2000 i start experiment on 10 cuple who are medicaly and astrologicaly feet but have no child.I calculet time on same birth TITHI of woman when 5th cusp indicate child ( very month oneday ) ie. signify 2,5,11 very strongly.and advice them to sexual intercourse at given time.

BUT MY BEDLUCK NO CUPAL GIVE ANY FEED BACK. but one cuple resanty meet me in one social party and he told me that they have baby boy in 2001 as per my instractions.

now a day in vitro fertilization tretment is very costly if we advice our cliant and give perticular time for tretment may be cliant save money and reduce chance of failore.

waiting for member's respons

regards

kanak Find e-mail and documents on your PC instantly with the new MSN Search Toolbar–FREE!