IndiaDivine.org

Some correct predictions of LachhmanDas Madan...as requested by you...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear tw,

Here's a small list...

The National Herald says...he predicted correctly All major socio-political events in the Country and abroad...

The Times of India says...All his world forecasts as well as National forecasts were proven to be correct...

Several other newspapers also speak highly of his prowess...!

His latest predictions which came out correct are :

1) Russia and Republics ....depression Govt.to be sacked,rough weather for most of the former republics...(24th March)

2) Baluchistan Nationalists move against Govt.,(23rd March)

3) Massive Earthquake in Japan...(10th March)

4) Iraq-US-sponsored Govt., loses elections...!

5)Tornadoes affect thousands in Bangladesh...(21 March)

6) UK Govt., suffers humiliating defeat.(7th March)

7) Sanjay Nirupam resigns Rajya Sabha and the Shiv Sena...

8) Bank BSNL & Insurance Emloyees strikwe (21st March)

All the above predictions were made atleast one month in advance...! !

AND MANY MORE CAN BE LISTED...TW...!

I hope this is a fairly high success-rate for just one month...!

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !

Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi,

1. Thank you for all of your responses. The real issue is not the

hit list of L. D. Madan but a request for a Horary practical

procedure to answer a question whether a given BOT is correct or

not. Rangarajan is waiting for a reply from Horary advocates and

practitionars to run a computer program for 300 AAs and 75 of

Bhatt's charts by giving random numbers as mentioned by Guruji KSK

and there no limitation to run one by one as RPs. If the so-declared

limitless Horary is not answering this question, how can it

answer " Natal Astrology is very useful for one and all, whether he

is born a king or a beggar, KP Reader II, p 46 " .

2. As mentioned before L. D. Madan relies on birth charts and his

hit list is not relevant for Horary or KP and there are some cases

of miss. The Raman's Eating of Pudding list is also a hit and miss

of 110 cases.

3. Asc Sbl-Moon Stl Connection, CKV and Topkar Rules have already

been found not reliable for birth time rectification. Now Kanak and

Rangarajan have been working very hard on the Golden Rule of RPs.

Priority will be given to practically useful KP Rules other than

Trigon.

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1>

wrote:

> Dear tw,

> Here's a small list...

> The National Herald says...he predicted correctly All

major socio-political events in the Country and abroad...

> The Times of India says...All his world forecasts as

well as National forecasts were proven to be correct...

> Several other newspapers also speak highly of his

prowess...!

> His latest predictions which came out correct are :

> 1) Russia and Republics ....depression Govt.to be

sacked,rough weather for most of the former republics...(24th March)

> 2) Baluchistan Nationalists move against Govt.,(23rd

March)

> 3) Massive Earthquake in Japan...(10th March)

> 4) Iraq-US-sponsored Govt., loses elections...!

> 5)Tornadoes affect thousands in Bangladesh...(21

March)

> 6) UK Govt., suffers humiliating defeat.(7th March)

> 7) Sanjay Nirupam resigns Rajya Sabha and the Shiv

Sena...

> 8) Bank BSNL & Insurance Emloyees strikwe (21st March)

>

> All the above predictions were made atleast one

month in advance...! !

>

> AND MANY MORE CAN BE LISTED...TW...!

>

> I hope this is a fairly high success-rate for just

one month...!

>

> Yours sincerely,

> lyrastro1

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

>

> Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam

protection for FREE!

> http://in.mail.

Guest guest

Dear tw853,

You seem to be now changing the entire context of our discussion on L.D.Madan,whose prowess questioned by you,initially...my reply was in reply to that...

I still maitain that the late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham was perhaps right, but for short differences in TOBs only...around 20-30 minutes,and not the whole day as was "stretched"...inadvertently,for argument's sake ? sake perhaps,giving rise to the entire needless controversy...as I have said earlier,I do not wish to enter into this,in my considered opinion,needless controversy...

We seem to go "the American way...? "...a stray report is interpreted as an axiom and a "new research finding"...remember the hexachlorophene (now exonerated sheepishly...by the very FDA...which hastened to ban it)...incident and numerous such "researches" thereafter on a variety of subjects ?

Pray,what have achieved as yet ? and to what effect ?and what do we expect to achieve ?

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Lajmi,1. Thank you for all of your responses. The real issue is not the hit list of L. D. Madan but a request for a Horary practical procedure to answer a question whether a given BOT is correct or not. Rangarajan is waiting for a reply from Horary advocates and practitionars to run a computer program for 300 AAs and 75 of Bhatt's charts by giving random numbers as mentioned by Guruji KSK and there no limitation to run one by one as RPs. If the so-declared limitless Horary is not answering this question, how can it answer "Natal Astrology is very useful for one and all, whether he is born a king or a beggar, KP Reader II, p 46".2. As mentioned before L. D. Madan relies on birth charts and his hit list is not relevant for Horary or KP and there are some cases of miss. The Raman's Eating of Pudding list is

also a hit and miss of 110 cases. 3. Asc Sbl-Moon Stl Connection, CKV and Topkar Rules have already been found not reliable for birth time rectification. Now Kanak and Rangarajan have been working very hard on the Golden Rule of RPs. Priority will be given to practically useful KP Rules other than Trigon. Thanks and regards,tw , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:> Dear tw,> Here's a small list...> The National Herald says...he predicted correctly All major socio-political events in the Country and abroad...> The Times of India says...All his world forecasts as well as National forecasts were proven to be

correct...> Several other newspapers also speak highly of his prowess...!> His latest predictions which came out correct are :> 1) Russia and Republics ....depression Govt.to be sacked,rough weather for most of the former republics...(24th March)> 2) Baluchistan Nationalists move against Govt.,(23rd March)> 3) Massive Earthquake in Japan...(10th March)> 4) Iraq-US-sponsored Govt., loses

elections...!> 5)Tornadoes affect thousands in Bangladesh...(21 March)> 6) UK Govt., suffers humiliating defeat.(7th March)> 7) Sanjay Nirupam resigns Rajya Sabha and the Shiv Sena...> 8) Bank BSNL & Insurance Emloyees strikwe (21st March)> > All the above predictions were made atleast one month in advance...! !> > AND MANY MORE CAN BE LISTED...TW...!>

> I hope this is a fairly high success-rate for just one month...!> > Yours sincerely,> lyrastro1> GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!>

http://in.mail.

Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.

Guest guest

Dear Shri.Lajmi,

Although you addressed the posting to Tin Win, I have to respond

because a key remark in your posting can hurt some members'

sentiments. Your remark " ... The American Way? ... " is dangerous

because it singles out a specific country for making mistakes in

your opinion. This is wrong and you should not do it. Don't other

countries make such " mistakes " ?

It would help if you can contribute meaningfully - by sharing your

constructive ideas, and useful experiences. In spite of my

requesting you to do this in earlier emails, you persist with a

limited goal of opposing " research " . It is perfectly OK with us if

you disapprove of what we do. As you conjecture, these might be

proved wrong, but we should learn to take these in our stride.

Anyway, some of us are motivated enough to find time for doing this

study. If something positive results from this study, it is well and

good. If you do not have the time, interest or energy to

participate, at least stop finding fault with those who do.

Here is a request: If you believe you know how to use RPs for birth

rectification, why don't you graciously share the methodology with

us? We will all be grateful to you.

Kindly refrain from offensive remarks of this nature.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1>

wrote:

> Dear tw853,

> You seem to be now changing the entire context of

our discussion on L.D.Madan,whose prowess questioned by

you,initially...my reply was in reply to that...

> I still maitain that the late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham

was perhaps right, but for short differences in TOBs only...around

20-30 minutes,and not the whole day as

was " stretched " ...inadvertently,for argument's sake ? sake

perhaps,giving rise to the entire needless controversy...as I have

said earlier,I do not wish to enter into this,in my considered

opinion,needless controversy...

> We seem to go " the American way...? " ...a stray

report is interpreted as an axiom and a " new research

finding " ...remember the hexachlorophene (now exonerated

sheepishly...by the very FDA...which hastened to ban it)...incident

and numerous such " researches " thereafter on a variety of subjects ?

> Pray,what have achieved as yet ? and to what

effect ?and what do we expect to achieve ?

> Yours sincerely,

> lyrastro1

> GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

i am write you in my 2-3 mail that give your rectified example with cliant givan data i am able to prove that no need for correction .but you never give any example.

If old astologer contine on this mentality that some say means right then no one learn KP and still we discuss on traditional astrology. we have to open our eye every time to wathch what we doing is right or wrong? nothing is wrong in this reaserch.

regards

kanak>"Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy" <ranga> > > Re: Some correct predictions of LachhmanDas Madan...as requested by you...>Mon, 06 Jun 2005 05:17:53 -0000>>Dear Shri.Lajmi,>Although you addressed the posting to Tin Win, I have to respond>because a key remark in your posting can hurt some members'>sentiments. Your remark "... The American Way? ..." is dangerous>because it singles out a specific country for making mistakes in>your opinion. This is wrong and you should not do it. Don't other>countries make such "mistakes"?>>It would help if you can contribute meaningfully - by sharing your>constructive ideas, and useful experiences. In spite of my>requesting you to do this in earlier emails, you persist with a>limited goal of opposing "research". It is perfectly OK with us if>you disapprove of what we do. As you conjecture, these might be>proved wrong, but we should learn to take these in our stride.>Anyway, some of us are motivated enough to find time for doing this>study. If something positive results from this study, it is well and>good. If you do not have the time, interest or energy to>participate, at least stop finding fault with those who do.>>Here is a request: If you believe you know how to use RPs for birth>rectification, why don't you graciously share the methodology with>us? We will all be grateful to you.>>Kindly refrain from offensive remarks of this nature.>>Regards,>Rangarajan>> , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1>>wrote:> > Dear tw853,> > You seem to be now changing the entire context of>our discussion on L.D.Madan,whose prowess questioned by>you,initially...my reply was in reply to that...> > I still maitain that the late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham>was perhaps right, but for short differences in TOBs only...around>20-30 minutes,and not the whole day as>was "stretched"...inadvertently,for argument's sake ? sake>perhaps,giving rise to the entire needless controversy...as I have>said earlier,I do not wish to enter into this,in my considered>opinion,needless controversy...> > We seem to go "the American way...? "...a stray>report is interpreted as an axiom and a "new research>finding"...remember the hexachlorophene (now exonerated>sheepishly...by the very FDA...which hastened to ban it)...incident>and numerous such "researches" thereafter on a variety of subjects ?> > Pray,what have achieved as yet ? and to what>effect ?and what do we expect to achieve ?> > Yours sincerely,> > lyrastro1> > GOOD LUCK !>>> Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!

Guest guest

Dear Kanak,

Needless to say those are just talking and accusing others just for

the sake of talking without much practical records. In doing our

resarch for further development of KP, it's needless to care or

respond to such kind of needless sayings because no practical

demonstration is coming other than just needless talking and talking.

Regards,

tw

, " Kanak Bosmia " <kanbosastro@h...>

wrote:

>

Guest guest

Dear Rangarajan,

Perhaps you do not read my mails carefully enough,or you are slightly prejudiced,or so completely "sold" on your own ideas...to read them...!

My mails are addressed to the entire group,but written in one person's name...perhaps...

Yes,I stand by my use of the "American Methodology of conducting research," I've given you a specific instance...and for many more dubious American so-called "research activities" please read the very famous book,Pills,Profits and Politics,a veritable expose on the American Pharmaceutical Industry and its "shenanigans" in research...!

There are many examples of American research,cited even otherwise,in the lay Press, to debunk,and make fun of much of the "research" carried on, in the US...

I have spent over 40 years in Marketing Pharmaceuticals of Pfizer...and other Cos., and read a lot on "American Drug-research..." in general, and have finally come to have faith on only the orthodox but correct,British Medical Journal,The Lancet, et al, and only perhaps one or two American Journals of repute...among scientific publications...like Nature ...

I say you do not read my mail carefully enough,because I do believe in research...as I have said many a time...

And...just because I objected to your "picking upon" a dead man for what he wrote,in a book published by him...does not mean I object to your research...

Prejudice is not conducive to scientific research...so also preset ideas/notions are not conducive to scientific research...

One should by now be amply aware as to what goes on in this world ...in the name of "scientific' research...

Kindly find out what goes on in the world in the name of "clinical research" with New and Unproven drugs on innocent but poor and helpless patients in Indian hospitals...many shameful instances have already taken place in the US and Europe...

Reading about such happenings in almost every discipline of Science...has made me wary of the very word "research" because the words "doctored" ring a bell unconsciously,in my mind...

Rangarajan,I am not opposed to research...but research undertaken... to "prove/disprove a point" ,particularly after a long debate on a subject by a party who is 'for one side of the dispute',rings the bell of caution,in my mind...as it is often,perhaps,likely to be prejudiced ...? !

It is also quite surprising and bemusing,as to why you,in particular, should take personal affront...! !

As I have said earlier,the attaching of one's ego to one's opinion,is the root cause of a needless dispute in the making...! ! !

Any disagreement with one's opinion,is immediately,then,perceived as a personal affront...Mr.Rangarajan...

I fervently hope I have made myself clear on the entire issue..and hope you will desist from pursuing this issue any more...at least, you will not get a response from me...on this issue...

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Shri.Lajmi,Although you addressed the posting to Tin Win, I have to respond because a key remark in your posting can hurt some members' sentiments. Your remark "... The American Way? ..." is dangerous because it singles out a specific country for making mistakes in your opinion. This is wrong and you should not do it. Don't other countries make such "mistakes"?It would help if you can contribute meaningfully - by sharing your constructive ideas, and useful experiences. In spite of my requesting you to do this in earlier emails, you persist with a limited goal of opposing "research". It is perfectly OK with us if you disapprove of what we do. As you conjecture, these might be proved wrong, but we should learn to take these in our stride. Anyway, some of us are motivated enough to find time for doing this study. If

something positive results from this study, it is well and good. If you do not have the time, interest or energy to participate, at least stop finding fault with those who do.Here is a request: If you believe you know how to use RPs for birth rectification, why don't you graciously share the methodology with us? We will all be grateful to you. Kindly refrain from offensive remarks of this nature.Regards,Rangarajan , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:> Dear tw853,> You seem to be now changing the entire context of our discussion on L.D.Madan,whose prowess questioned by you,initially...my reply was in reply to that...> I still maitain that the late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham

was perhaps right, but for short differences in TOBs only...around 20-30 minutes,and not the whole day as was "stretched"...inadvertently,for argument's sake ? sake perhaps,giving rise to the entire needless controversy...as I have said earlier,I do not wish to enter into this,in my considered opinion,needless controversy...> We seem to go "the American way...? "...a stray report is interpreted as an axiom and a "new research finding"...remember the hexachlorophene (now exonerated sheepishly...by the very FDA...which hastened to ban it)...incident and numerous such "researches" thereafter on a variety of subjects ?> Pray,what have achieved as yet ? and to what effect ?and what do we expect to achieve

?> Yours sincerely,> lyrastro1> GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Kanak,

I do not have the stored on my computer specifically for this,or classified under this heading...hence as and when I come across a specific example,I shall mail it to you...

If you so desire I shall store such charts separately...for the benefit of research...

With kind regards,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !Kanak Bosmia <kanbosastro wrote:

Dear Lajmi ji,

i am write you in my 2-3 mail that give your rectified example with cliant givan data i am able to prove that no need for correction .but you never give any example.

If old astologer contine on this mentality that some say means right then no one learn KP and still we discuss on traditional astrology. we have to open our eye every time to wathch what we doing is right or wrong? nothing is wrong in this reaserch.

regards

kanak>"Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy" <ranga> > > Re: Some correct predictions of LachhmanDas Madan...as requested by you...>Mon, 06 Jun 2005 05:17:53 -0000>>Dear Shri.Lajmi,>Although you addressed the posting to Tin Win, I have to respond>because a key remark in your posting can hurt some members'>sentiments. Your remark "... The American Way? ..." is dangerous>because it singles out a specific country for making mistakes in>your opinion. This is wrong and you should not do it. Don't other>countries make such "mistakes"?>>It would help if you can contribute meaningfully - by sharing your>constructive ideas, and useful experiences. In spite of my>requesting you to do this in earlier emails, you persist with a>limited goal of

opposing "research". It is perfectly OK with us if>you disapprove of what we do. As you conjecture, these might be>proved wrong, but we should learn to take these in our stride.>Anyway, some of us are motivated enough to find time for doing this>study. If something positive results from this study, it is well and>good. If you do not have the time, interest or energy to>participate, at least stop finding fault with those who do.>>Here is a request: If you believe you know how to use RPs for birth>rectification, why don't you graciously share the methodology with>us? We will all be grateful to you.>>Kindly refrain from offensive remarks of this nature.>>Regards,>Rangarajan>> , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1>>wrote:> > Dear tw853,>

> You seem to be now changing the entire context of>our discussion on L.D.Madan,whose prowess questioned by>you,initially...my reply was in reply to that...> > I still maitain that the late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham>was perhaps right, but for short differences in TOBs only...around>20-30 minutes,and not the whole day as>was "stretched"...inadvertently,for argument's sake ? sake>perhaps,giving rise to the entire needless controversy...as I have>said earlier,I do not wish to enter into this,in my considered>opinion,needless controversy...> > We seem to go "the American way...? "...a stray>report is interpreted as an

axiom and a "new research>finding"...remember the hexachlorophene (now exonerated>sheepishly...by the very FDA...which hastened to ban it)...incident>and numerous such "researches" thereafter on a variety of subjects ?> > Pray,what have achieved as yet ? and to what>effect ?and what do we expect to achieve ?> > Yours sincerely,> > lyrastro1> > GOOD LUCK !>>>

Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Mail: http://in.mail.

Guest guest

Dear tw853,

You seem to have been "stung to the quick" with my reply on L.D Madan's prowess on Mundane astrology,as is shown by your snide and typically "effiminate comments"...!

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Kanak,Needless to say those are just talking and accusing others just for the sake of talking without much practical records. In doing our resarch for further development of KP, it's needless to care or respond to such kind of needless sayings because no practical demonstration is coming other than just needless talking and talking. Regards,tw , "Kanak Bosmia" <kanbosastro@h...> wrote:>

Guest guest

MY APPEAL TO ALL MEMBERS

PLEASE AVOID posts which attack a persons feelings or views. We can always

gracefully agree to disagree. We can also completely ignore such postings.

We are here to LEARN and not to criticise others.

good luckYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear tw853,

You seem to have been "stung to the quick" with my reply on L.D Madan's prowess on Mundane astrology,as is shown by your snide and typically "effiminate comments"...!

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Kanak,Needless to say those are just talking and accusing others just for the sake of talking without much practical records. In doing our resarch for further development of KP, it's needless to care or respond to such kind of needless sayings because no practical demonstration is coming other than just needless talking and talking. Regards,tw , "Kanak Bosmia" <kanbosastro@h...> wrote:>

--------- A.R.Raichur bombayanant_1608

raichuranant

USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLYtel: 022-2506 2609 ---------

Guest guest

Dear Shri Raichur,

I fully agree with " We are here to LEARN and not to criticise

others. " and also the remark below.

Regards,

Tin Win

anant raichur <anant_1608

Mon Nov 1, 2004 1:22 am

Re: Mars Dosha...! ?

Dear Mr Rao

While one agrees with what you have stated as far as KP is

concerned, I request that you to please desist from Blaming the

Traditional Astrology.

This may have been necessary for PROF KSK to pass adverse remarks

against Traditional Astrology, TO ESTABLISH THE SUPERIORITY OF His

Methods.

We should not continue this, UNLESS WE HAVE GONE THOROUGHLY THRU THE

TRADITIONAL METHODS AND RULES.

sORRY IF IT HURTS.

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Members,

As per Traditional Astrology various

Treatises, Textbooks & Magazines etc., all seem to

give a multiplicity of rules,for " MARS DOSHA " ,and

insist on predicting dire consequences,such that,it is

extremely confusing and as good as saying that ALL of

us,as per one " rule " or the other are " covered " under

Mars Dosha...and face dire consequences...!

IN REAL LIFE,THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN...

KRISHNAMURTHI PADHDHATI IS VERY CLEAR :

1) A person's marital status can be

weakened or separation caused ONLY by two houses that

are malefic to marriiage and married life...the VIth &

the XIIth.

2) In the girl's chart the lord of the

VIIth should NOT be in any way,connected with VIth &

XIIth houses of the boy's chart.

3) Similarly,in a boy's chart,the lord

of the VIIth should NOT be in any way,connected with

the VIth & XIIth houses of the girl's chart...

Added to this,the other important

analysis of longevity,children,health etc., while

matching of horoscopes,will certainly enable to give a

happy married life to the couple...

If,the VIIth lord is connected to the

VIth & XIIth,even when " NO 'Mars dosha'exists " ,married

life will become a veritable " hell-on-earth " ...! !

Traditional Astrology only serves to

INSTILL an EXAGGERATED AND NON EXISTING FEAR of MARS

DOSHA...and some astrologers also prescribe all sorts

of 'shantis' and 'remedies' which only strain the

purse of most innocent victims...

(Ref:Astrosecrets & K.P.,by K.Subramaniam,pp 39-45.)

GOOD LUCK !

, anant raichur <anant_1608>

wrote:

> MY APPEAL TO ALL MEMBERS

>

> PLEASE AVOID posts which attack a persons feelings or views. We

can always

>

> gracefully agree to disagree. We can also completely ignore such

postings.

>

> We are here to LEARN and not to criticise others.

>

> good luck

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:

> Dear tw853,

> You seem to have been " stung to the quick " with

my reply on L.D Madan's prowess on Mundane astrology,as is shown by

your snide and typically " effiminate comments " ...!

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

> tw853 <tw853> wrote:

> Dear Kanak,

>

> Needless to say those are just talking and accusing others just

for

> the sake of talking without much practical records. In doing our

> resarch for further development of KP, it's needless to care or

> respond to such kind of needless sayings because no practical

> demonstration is coming other than just needless talking and

talking.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> , " Kanak Bosmia "

<kanbosastro@h...>

> wrote:

> >

>

>

>

>

>

protection for FREE!

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Raichur,

Your Admonition is well taken and timely too.

With due respect to everyone it reminds me of my Teacher in my

school days,50 years ago. We were a class of 25,very small by modern

standards.Even in this small class we had a few hecklers,call them

trouble- makers,or what you will,who would disturb the class from

time to time.

When all counselling failed,with his benevolence, as a final act did

what he had to do.He keep the 3to 4 boys standing out in the sun for

the whole afternoon hours.This provided shock therapy to the

students who never expected this line of treatment.There was no

trouble thereafter,the classes went off very nicely.

Are we looking forward to such a display,I hope not.

Regards,

Saish

, anant raichur <anant_1608>

wrote:

> MY APPEAL TO ALL MEMBERS

>

> PLEASE AVOID posts which attack a persons feelings or views. We

can always

>

> gracefully agree to disagree. We can also completely ignore such

postings.

>

> We are here to LEARN and not to criticise others.

>

> good luck

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:

> Dear tw853,

> You seem to have been " stung to the quick " with

my reply on L.D Madan's prowess on Mundane astrology,as is shown by

your snide and typically " effiminate comments " ...!

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

> tw853 <tw853> wrote:

> Dear Kanak,

>

> Needless to say those are just talking and accusing others just

for

> the sake of talking without much practical records. In doing our

> resarch for further development of KP, it's needless to care or

> respond to such kind of needless sayings because no practical

> demonstration is coming other than just needless talking and

talking.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

> , " Kanak Bosmia "

<kanbosastro@h...>

> wrote:

> >

>

>

>

>

>

protection for FREE!

>

>

>

Guest guest

MY FERVENT APPEAL TO ALL MEMBERS... TOO...

PlEASE DO NOT ATTACH YOUR EGO TO YOUR OPINIONS...

Because, this is the ROOT cause of taking a personal affront...to disagreement with one's opinion... thus laying the seeds of a needless conflict...

In this way alone can a healthy discussion take place...also pl.desist from passing snide remarks...as they will only attract retaliation...!

I AGREE WITH MR.RAICHUR WE ARE HERE TO LEARN...

LET US KEEP IT AT THAT...AND LEARN TO KEEP OUR EGOS IN CHECK !

WITH BEST WISHES,

L.Y.Rao.

anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

MY APPEAL TO ALL MEMBERS

PLEASE AVOID posts which attack a persons feelings or views. We can always

gracefully agree to disagree. We can also completely ignore such postings.

We are here to LEARN and not to criticise others.

good luckYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear tw853,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

tw853 <tw853 wrote:

--------- A.R.Raichur bombayanant_1608

raichuranant

USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLYtel: 022-2506 2609 ---------

Guest guest

Dear Satish

All members are adults, and will take the hint. No drastic action is called for

rsatish1942 <rsatish1942 wrote:

Dear Sri Raichur,Your Admonition is well taken and timely too.With due respect to everyone it reminds me of my Teacher in my school days,50 years ago. We were a class of 25,very small by modern standards.Even in this small class we had a few hecklers,call them trouble- makers,or what you will,who would disturb the class from time to time.When all counselling failed,with his benevolence, as a final act did what he had to do.He keep the 3to 4 boys standing out in the sun for the whole afternoon hours.This provided shock therapy to the students who never expected this line of treatment.There was no trouble thereafter,the classes went off very nicely.Are we looking forward to such a display,I hope not.Regards,Saish--- In

, anant raichur wrote:> MY APPEAL TO ALL MEMBERS> > PLEASE AVOID posts which attack a persons feelings or views. We can always> > gracefully agree to disagree. We can also completely ignore such postings. > > We are here to LEARN and not to criticise others. > > good luck> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi wrote:> Dear tw853,> You seem to have been "stung to the quick" with my reply on L.D Madan's prowess on Mundane astrology,as is shown by your snide and typically "effiminate comments"...!> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> > > tw853 wrote:> Dear Kanak,> > Needless to say those are just talking and accusing others just for > the sake of talking without much practical records. In doing our > resarch for further development of KP,

it's needless to care or > respond to such kind of needless sayings because no practical > demonstration is coming other than just needless talking and talking. > > Regards,> > tw> > , "Kanak Bosmia" > wrote:> > > > > > > > Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!> http://in.mail. > > >

Guest guest

Dear M/s.Raichur and Satish,

I had been conducting research on many of the K..P Rules,which now have become axioms...years ago...

Since the late 80's and the early 90's,when I was Sales Manager,then Marketing Manager,and then Dy.Gen.Mgr.,Marketing,I used every opportunity to check and verify,most K.P. Rules...for example RPs...etc...

I used to send my peon to the bank every day,Mon thru Friday,whenever I was in HQ...and correctly predict the time of bis return,and his entering into my cabin...correctly,stunning my colleagues and subordinates...

I have experimented a lot with K.P. rules...and am,like many stalwarts in K.P.,completrely convinced with

the validity of the Rules set down by our revered Guruji...

Therefore,I hope you understand my reaction whenever the very validity of these rules is questioned by young and comparatively recently-become K.P. -followers,particularly when these have been proven,by stalwarts in K.P., repeatedly,over and over again,and demonstrated by our revered Guruji at every lecture-cum demonstration of his, with live examples...

This repeated questioning,had perhaps irked me... and this showed on a couple of occasions...I hope you all will surely understand...although I have never meant to be rude,nevertheless,my being irked showed...

I therefore recommend Members,especially the young and research-oriented members to carry out research in newer fields...as yet uncharted fields...

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Dear Satish

All members are adults, and will take the hint. No drastic action is called for

rsatish1942 <rsatish1942 wrote:

Dear Sri Raichur,Your Admonition is well taken and timely too.With due respect to everyone it reminds me of my Teacher in my school days,50 years ago. We were a class of 25,very small by modern standards.Even in this small class we had a few hecklers,call them trouble- makers,or what you will,who would disturb the class from time to time.When all counselling failed,with his benevolence, as a final act did what he had to do.He keep the 3to 4 boys standing out in the sun for the whole afternoon hours.This provided shock therapy to the students who never expected this line of treatment.There was no trouble thereafter,the classes went off very nicely.Are we looking forward to such a display,I hope not.Regards,Saish--- In

, anant raichur wrote:> MY APPEAL TO ALL MEMBERS> > PLEASE AVOID posts which attack a persons feelings or views. We can always> > gracefully agree to disagree. We can also completely ignore such postings. > > We are here to LEARN and not to criticise others. > > good luck> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi wrote:> Dear tw853,> You seem to have been "stung to the quick" with my reply on L.D Madan's prowess on Mundane astrology,as is shown by your snide and typically "effiminate comments"...!> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> > > tw853 wrote:> Dear Kanak,> > Needless to say those are just talking and accusing others just for > the sake of talking without much practical records. In doing our > resarch for further development of KP,

it's needless to care or > respond to such kind of needless sayings because no practical > demonstration is coming other than just needless talking and talking. > > Regards,> > tw> > , "Kanak Bosmia" > wrote:> > > > > > > > Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!> http://in.mail. > > >