my dob=septeber 11,1971

location=lahore

time=13:09

so plz help in my time of birth just the sake of some research

regards

rizkhan

Guest guest

Dear Riz,

Kindly give some important events in Life...like year of getting admission in school,date of passing Matriculation,date of Graduation,getting employment if any etc...getting married,date of getting first child etc...for verification purposes...I have arrived at your correct BT., but I need to cross-check...

Kindly send by return mail...

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !rizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786 wrote:

repected members i have been member of this group for more than 2 years so will any body help me in correcting my time of birthmy dob=septeber 11,1971location=lahoretime=13:09so plz help in my time of birth just the sake of some researchregardsrizkhan

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Mail: http://in.mail.

Guest guest

repected yogesh,

thanks alot for ur reply that u give me ur precious time

sir first thing

1= i am not married

2=my father died on septemer 02,2002 at about 1:30 in noon

3=i had 2 sis , elder one is died at very young at means just after 2 or 3 days of her birth

4=i have no good relation with my sister

5=i did my matric in 1988

6=internediate 9n 1990

7=bsc in 1992 and then again repeat in 1993

8=i still have last satge of accountancy

9=not have any job

10= i have no brother

so these are some important things of my life

and my mom told that i born in noon so if u need any information plz let me khow

i feel my pleasure that u answer you

thanks

regards

rizkhanYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Riz,

Kindly give some important events in Life...like year of getting admission in school,date of passing Matriculation,date of Graduation,getting employment if any etc...getting married,date of getting first child etc...for verification purposes...I have arrived at your correct BT., but I need to cross-check...

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

repected members i have been member of this group for more than 2 years so will any body help me in correcting my time of birthmy dob=septeber 11,1971location=lahoretime=13:09so plz help in my time of birth just the sake of some researchregardsrizkhan

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messagesOnly in Mail: http://in.mail. RIZ KHAN

Guest guest

Dear Rizwan,

I have already sent you your corrected Time Of Birth...

which seems close to what your mother has told you ? !

Kindly check past events with the dasa-bhukti running at those times....the dasas you may please calculate,in more detail as I have corrected your TOB as per your request...

Even the past events should be matched with dasa-bhuktis ...

As a good student of K.P., I expect you to do the rest on your own...which will be a good exercise in K.P.

In my opinion,and as per K.P., the horoscope sent is very correct,as the s/l of the Asc is the starlord of the Moon...!

With best wishes,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !rizwan khan <rizkhan_786 wrote:

repected yogesh,

thanks alot for ur reply that u give me ur precious time

sir first thing

1= i am not married

2=my father died on septemer 02,2002 at about 1:30 in noon

3=i had 2 sis , elder one is died at very young at means just after 2 or 3 days of her birth

4=i have no good relation with my sister

5=i did my matric in 1988

6=internediate 9n 1990

7=bsc in 1992 and then again repeat in 1993

8=i still have last satge of accountancy

9=not have any job

10= i have no brother

so these are some important things of my life

and my mom told that i born in noon so if u need any information plz let me khow

i feel my pleasure that u answer you

thanks

regards

rizkhanYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Riz,

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messagesOnly in Mail: http://in.mail. RIZ KHAN

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Mail: http://in.mail.