same sense, I admit here before Shraddheya Swami Sanatan Shri ji that

this ayanamsa of 10 minuts lower of K.P.ayanamsa and about 16 minutes

of Lahiri ayanamsa has just occurred to us and that we do not know how

did we find it. It is through the divine grace only for which we have

no doubts at any point of time. Therefore with the kind permission of

Shraddheya Swamy Shri Sanatan Shri ji, we dedicate this Ayanamsa to

Shraddheya Swamy Shri Sanatan Shri ji so that it can be better known

as Sri Sanatan Ayanamsa with tacit approval of this House after our

demonstration over here in respect of India's Independence Chart.

<End Quote>

We now have one more ayanamsa amidst us! For those of you who do not

know of this magazine, it is published from Delhi and regularly

carries articles that revolve around KP. Our respected Shri.Raichur

has published a few articles in this magazine.

The article does not reveal the scientific basis (if any) for this new

ayanamsa, except saying that it is 10 minutes less than KP.

Regards,

Rangarajan

Guest guest

Dear Rangarajan,

Thanks for the information...I'll try to verify how far this ayanmsa is useful in predicting short term events...there is a programme available on the 'net,in which one can introduce the Ayanamsa of one's choice in the K.P.system and cast a chart, OR,simply calculate the RPs at a given time of the day...that,I think will be the best test...and compare it with those obtained by the K.P. ayanamsa...upto the sub-sub level...of the Ascendant's and the Moon's position...

In the meanwhile you are also requested to experiment short-term events like when will the peon arrive,or when will I receive a letter ...or in these days of the Electricity being cut off several times a day...one can calculate whebn it will be restored etc...

In my experience,so far.I have found the K.P.Ayanamsa extremely accurate...as it enables one to predict the event accurate to the very minute atleast...so far...

Let's give this Ayanamsa a try,and test its accuracy...as it is said to be a divine communication...

Yours sincerely,

lyrastro1

GOOD LUCK !Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Members,In the latest issue of "Times of Astrology" (July - Sept 2005) theEditorial speaks of a new ayanamsa called "Sri Sanatan Ayanamsa". I amextracting a few sentences from the article:<Quote>As we know that all great inventions are transcendental in nature, beit the invention of "Pie" in Mathematics or foundation of Max Planck'sconstant being utilized in the equation of energy in Physics. When MaxPlanck was asked about his constant as to how he found it, he simplysaid about 100 years ago: "I do not know. It just occurred to me". Insame sense, I admit here before Shraddheya Swami Sanatan Shri ji thatthis ayanamsa of 10 minuts lower of K.P.ayanamsa and about 16 minutesof Lahiri ayanamsa has just occurred to us and that we do not know howdid we find it. It is through the divine grace only for which we haveno doubts at

any point of time. Therefore with the kind permission ofShraddheya Swamy Shri Sanatan Shri ji, we dedicate this Ayanamsa toShraddheya Swamy Shri Sanatan Shri ji so that it can be better knownas Sri Sanatan Ayanamsa with tacit approval of this House after ourdemonstration over here in respect of India's Independence Chart.<End Quote>We now have one more ayanamsa amidst us! For those of you who do notknow of this magazine, it is published from Delhi and regularlycarries articles that revolve around KP. Our respected Shri.Raichurhas published a few articles in this magazine.The article does not reveal the scientific basis (if any) for this newayanamsa, except saying that it is 10 minutes less than KP. Regards,Rangarajan

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Photos. http://in.photos.