IndiaDivine.org

: Rectification of Birth Time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello,

Myself is amit i am from Bareilly (u.p) . i am new to astrology and i have problems in my birt time

my lagan chart comes different when drawn on the basis of panchang it is "LEO" and it comes different when drwan with the help of software it is "CANCER".

my D.O.B is 13 march 1976

time -:3:45 pm

place Bareilly

so i want to ask which one shoould i follow and how can i get more coorected birth time

so that i can use my chart more succesfully for future events.

One more question why the K.P cahrt is different from the original Lagan chart

In k.p charting postion of planet is -:

1 st house cancer as lagan

3 house Rahu

7 house venus and mercury

8 house sun

9 house jupiter and ketu

11 house mars

12 moon and saturn

wheres in original chart

saturn and moon in 1 st house

rahu in 4 th house

venus mercury and sun in 8 house

jupiter and ketu in 10 house

mars in 12 house

I am an engineer i completed it in year 2000

but was not able to do the job though i got many due to my family problems

i am bald with good height 5"11

These are the few details i have described and i shall be highly gratefull to memebers if they can help me regarding my birt time rectification

amit

Guest guest

>amit <amitamit_1> > >CC: kanbosastro : Rectification of Birth Time>Sun, 26 Jun 2005 08:46:20 -0700 (PDT)>>>hello,>>Myself is amit i am from Bareilly (u.p) . i am new to astrology and i have problems in my birt time>>my lagan chart comes different when drawn on the basis of panchang it is "LEO" and it comes different when drwan with the help of software it is "CANCER".>>my D.O.B is 13 march 1976>>time -:3:45 pm>>place Bareilly>>so i want to ask which one shoould i follow and how can i get more coorected birth time>>so that i can use my chart more succesfully for future events.>>One more question why the K.P cahrt is different from the original Lagan chart>>In k.p charting postion of planet is -:>> 1 st house cancer as lagan>>3 house Rahu>>7 house venus and mercury>>8 house sun>>9 house jupiter and ketu>>11 house mars>>12 moon and saturn>>wheres in original chart>>saturn and moon in 1 st house>>rahu in 4 th house>>venus mercury and sun in 8 house>>jupiter and ketu in 10 house>>mars in 12 house>>I am an engineer i completed it in year 2000>>but was not able to do the job though i got many due to my family problems>>i am bald with good height 5"11>>These are the few details i have described and i shall be highly gratefull to memebers if they can help me regarding my birt time rectification>>amit>>>>>>> Find just what you're after with the new, more precise MSN Search - try it now!

Guest guest

Dear Amit

The KP chart and traditional chart as per panchang will not be the same. In Traditional

Charts only the ASCendent (Lagna) is calculated, and other houses are taken as of

30 degrees. In KP the house divison is by the Placidus Method, usual in Western Astrology

and house are not always of 30 degrees. The Extent of house depends on the Latitude.

For correct Lagna from Pangcang, you must use a Panchang which is based on the Latiyude

and Longitude of Bareily. If the Panchang is for any other place then corrections have to be

made.

Your Birth time of 15,45 appears to be correct. The ASC lords are Moon-Mer-Jup-Mer

Moon is conjunct with asc. Its Lords are MOON-MERC-SUN-Ket.

If Merc is to be the SUB-Lord, the time will be 15,7 (too much of a differnce).

Have you any younger brothers/sisters. If you give their Biirth Dates, it may be possible to do

further check.

TO OTHER MEMBERS: PLEASE TRY TO CORRECT BY THE RP METHOD, AND THIS WILL BE AN EXAMPLE.

DOB IS 13,MARCH 1976. POB BARELY (28N21 79E25 +5HRS 30 MTS) TOB 15,45 to be

corrected.

Good Luck

amit <amitamit_1 wrote:

hello,

Myself is amit i am from Bareilly (u.p) . i am new to astrology and i have problems in my birt time

my lagan chart comes different when drawn on the basis of panchang it is "LEO" and it comes different when drwan with the help of software it is "CANCER".

place Bareilly

so i want to ask which one shoould i follow and how can i get more coorected birth time

3 house Rahu

8 house sun

9 house jupiter and ketu

11 house mars

12 moon and saturn

wheres in original chart

rahu in 4 th house

mars in 12 house

These are the few details i have described and i shall be highly gratefull to memebers if they can help me regarding my birt time rectification

amit

--------- A.R.Raichur bombayanant_1608

raichuranant

USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLYtel: 022-2506 2609 ---------

Mail Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Anant Raichur,

In traditional system of vedic astrology the bhava lengths are only generally taken as 30 degrees. However, serious astrologers follow computation of Bhava lengths as per Shripathi Paddhathi. It is similar to the KP system( worked out on the basis of 10th cusp).

Regards,

Udupaanant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Dear Amit

The KP chart and traditional chart as per panchang will not be the same. In Traditional

Charts only the ASCendent (Lagna) is calculated, and other houses are taken as of

30 degrees. In KP the house divison is by the Placidus Method, usual in Western Astrology

and house are not always of 30 degrees. The Extent of house depends on the Latitude.

For correct Lagna from Pangcang, you must use a Panchang which is based on the Latiyude

and Longitude of Bareily. If the Panchang is for any other place then corrections have to be

made.

Your Birth time of 15,45 appears to be correct. The ASC lords are Moon-Mer-Jup-Mer

Have you any younger brothers/sisters. If you give their Biirth Dates, it may be possible to do

further check.

TO OTHER MEMBERS: PLEASE TRY TO CORRECT BY THE RP METHOD, AND THIS WILL BE AN EXAMPLE.

corrected.

Good Luck

amit <amitamit_1 wrote:

hello,

place Bareilly

3 house Rahu

8 house sun

9 house jupiter and ketu

11 house mars

12 moon and saturn

wheres in original chart

rahu in 4 th house

mars in 12 house

amit

raichuranant

Mail MobileTake Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Udupa.

I have read about the Sripathi Metod, and have a programme for it also. I doubt how many

traditional astrologers use this system, as this involves quite a bit of calculation. The Vedic

Astrology group, which has over 2000 members, and follow the traditional metods, do not use

this method. They have very good software for casting the trad charts, and also Divisional Charts etc. The basic concept bewteen KP and Sreepathi is different. KP takes the ASC, and other cusps as Starting Points, where as Shripathi takes this as THe Center of the House.

Any way to each his choice

good luck

AH Udupa <ahudupa wrote:

Dear Shri Anant Raichur,

In traditional system of vedic astrology the bhava lengths are only generally taken as 30 degrees. However, serious astrologers follow computation of Bhava lengths as per Shripathi Paddhathi. It is similar to the KP system( worked out on the basis of 10th cusp).

Regards,

Dear Amit

made.

further check.

corrected.

Good Luck

amit <amitamit_1 wrote:

hello,

place Bareilly

3 house Rahu

8 house sun

9 house jupiter and ketu

11 house mars

12 moon and saturn

wheres in original chart

rahu in 4 th house

mars in 12 house

amit

raichuranant

raichuranant

Guest guest

Dear Shri Anant,

I started learning Vedic Astrology by attending classes conducted by ICAS( Indian Council of Astrological Sciences). I had occasion to listen to many stalwarts. I am studying KP by reading books for the last two years.

I found that there are two campson the Vedic side. One, that follows Bhava System(Shripathi Paddhati); the other that follows rashi= Bhava concept.

My own view is that Bhava system along with divisional charts is not logical, because divisional charts are computed on the basis of Rashi starting and end points.

In other words, there are many followers of Bhava system. Ultimately, it looks like each astrologer finds a method that works for him.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Dear Shri Udupa.

I have read about the Sripathi Metod, and have a programme for it also. I doubt how many

traditional astrologers use this system, as this involves quite a bit of calculation. The Vedic

Astrology group, which has over 2000 members, and follow the traditional metods, do not use

this method. They have very good software for casting the trad charts, and also Divisional Charts etc. The basic concept bewteen KP and Sreepathi is different. KP takes the ASC, and other cusps as Starting Points, where as Shripathi takes this as THe Center of the House.

Any way to each his choice

good luck

AH Udupa <ahudupa wrote:

Dear Shri Anant Raichur,

Regards,

Dear Amit

made.

further check.

corrected.

Good Luck

amit <amitamit_1 wrote:

hello,

place Bareilly

3 house Rahu

8 house sun

9 house jupiter and ketu

11 house mars

12 moon and saturn

wheres in original chart

rahu in 4 th house

mars in 12 house

amit

raichuranant

raichuranant

Sports Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football