IndiaDivine.org

Naturally Benific and malefic planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members,

In the interpretaion of Dasha- Bhukti, KP system does not take into account whether a planet is a naturally malefic or a naturally benefic planet.

In KP, under what conditions natural benefic ness or maleficness is used?

In many writings I have come accross expressions like if a particular cusp is afflicted or if a sublord is afflicted.... etc. What is the meaning f such expressions?

Udupa

Sell on Auctions - No fees. Bid on great items.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Yogesh Rao,

Can you please answer the question I asked (below)? No member has responded. Is the affliction caused by adverse aspects? O is it caused by conjunction of naturally malefic planets? Is there any other condition which causes afliction?

regards,

UdupaAH Udupa <ahudupa wrote:

Dear members,

In the interpretaion of Dasha- Bhukti, KP system does not take into account whether a planet is a naturally malefic or a naturally benefic planet.

In many writings I have come accross expressions like if a particular cusp is afflicted or if a sublord is afflicted.... etc. What is the meaning f such expressions?

Udupa

Guest guest

•If any house is afflicted by aspect of a planet the matters signified by that house cannot thrive in the period of afflicting planet through the sources signified by the afflicting planet and during period or sub period of the afflicting planet. But if there is good aspect, it improves the house matters through the matters signified by the planet.

•If the occupant of a house receives inharmonious aspect and the cusp of the house receives harmonious aspect, the maters indicated by the house will thrive as the cusp receives good aspect, But as the planet in the house receives bad aspect, it indicates that the matters signified by the planet gets spoiled. The planet in a house owns certain houses. The matters of these houses also spoiled.

•The planet in the constellation of lord of 10, if harmoniously aspected by lord of 2 or 6 or 11. There will be increase in income and improvement in the status. But if the lord of 2,11 or 6 an evil aspect with the planet in the constellation of lord of 10th there will be reversion.

AH Udupa <ahudupa wrote:

Dear Mr. Yogesh Rao,

Can you please answer the question I asked (below)? No member has responded. Is the affliction caused by adverse aspects? O is it caused by conjunction of naturally malefic planets? Is there any other condition which causes afliction?

regards,

UdupaAH Udupa <ahudupa wrote:

Dear members,

Udupa

Messenger

NEW - crystal clear PC to PC

calling worldwide with voicemail