IndiaDivine.org

chandrakant r.bhatt books

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Kanak,

Give us pulishers address. Interested members may be able to collect it through friends or relatives.

-sreekumar

-

tw853

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:45 AM

Re: chandrakant r.bhatt books

Dear Jayaraman T V,Information given by Kanak is below. Regards,twMessage 3658 of 5298 "Kanak Bosmia" <kanbosastro Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:15 pm RE: Book: Nakshatra Chintamani Dear Rangrajan ji,This book( chandrakant bhatt's three books available on KP) available in Ahmedabad and they dont send by VPP or agince MO. Publisher is not profestional .One Trust Publish this books.regardskanak bosmia , Jayaraman T V <jramantv> wrote:> > > > > > Dear members,> > i am a learner of kp through self study without> coaching. in that process, i have grasped and come to> a level wherein i have some confidence to start> predictions using horary, only for my family members,> close friends and rlatives. but, of course, i fail> most of the times. but yet i try.> > please let me know the addresses of book sellers in> chennai wheein i get the following books of> chandrakant bhatt:> > 1.Nakshtra Chintamani by Chandrakant R. Bhatt B.A.> LL.B> > 2.Further Lights on Nakshatra Chintamani by > Chandrakant R. Bhatt B.A. LL.B> > 3.Horoscopes and Diseases by Chandrakant R. Bhatt B.A.> LL.B> > Also please tell me the publisher's name of these> books.> > I have tried for these books with krishman and giri> trading company in chennai. not available. they are> asking the publisher's name.> > Also kindly tell me the reliable software on kp for> natal and horary and its availability.> > yours sincerely,> t.v.jayaraman> > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Sreekumar,

The books are available from :

Shri Vivek Education Trust,

Sardar Patel and Swami Vivekanand High School,

Maninagar,

AHMEDABAD - 380 008

Wishing you the very best,I remain,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

sreekumar_s <sreekumar_s wrote:

Dear Kanak,

Give us pulishers address. Interested members may be able to collect it through friends or relatives.

-sreekumar

-

tw853

Dear Jayaraman T V,Information given by Kanak is below. Regards,twMessage 3658 of 5298 "Kanak Bosmia" <kanbosastro Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:15 pm RE: Book: Nakshatra Chintamani Dear Rangrajan ji,This book( chandrakant bhatt's three books available on KP) available in Ahmedabad and they dont send by VPP or agince MO. Publisher is not profestional .One Trust Publish this books.regardskanak bosmia , Jayaraman T V <jramantv> wrote:> > > > > > Dear members,> > i am a learner of kp through self study without> coaching. in that process, i have grasped and come to> a level wherein i have some confidence to start>

predictions using horary, only for my family members,> close friends and rlatives. but, of course, i fail> most of the times. but yet i try.> > please let me know the addresses of book sellers in> chennai wheein i get the following books of> chandrakant bhatt:> > 1.Nakshtra Chintamani by Chandrakant R. Bhatt B.A.> LL.B> > 2.Further Lights on Nakshatra Chintamani by > Chandrakant R. Bhatt B.A. LL.B> > 3.Horoscopes and Diseases by Chandrakant R. Bhatt B.A.> LL.B> > Also please tell me the publisher's name of these> books.> > I have tried for these books with krishman and giri> trading company in chennai. not available. they are> asking the publisher's name.> > Also kindly tell me the reliable software on kp for> natal and horary and its availability.> > yours sincerely,>

t.v.jayaraman> > > > >

Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.

Guest guest

Dear Shrikumar,

Publishre dont send this book by post or courier. you have to purchase personaly at his office. and if you wnat this book i will send to you bocz i am in ahmedabad.

sorry for late reply bocoz i am out of station

regatrds

kanakYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Sreekumar,

The books are available from :

Shri Vivek Education Trust,

Sardar Patel and Swami Vivekanand High School,

Maninagar,

AHMEDABAD - 380 008

Wishing you the very best,I remain,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

sreekumar_s <sreekumar_s wrote:

Dear Kanak,

-sreekumar

-

tw853

Dear Jayaraman T V,Information given by Kanak is below. Regards,twMessage 3658 of 5298 "Kanak Bosmia" <kanbosastro Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:15 pm RE: Book: Nakshatra Chintamani Dear Rangrajan ji,This book( chandrakant bhatt's three books available on KP) available in Ahmedabad and they dont send by VPP or agince MO. Publisher is not profestional .One Trust Publish this books.regardskanak bosmia , Jayaraman T V <jramantv> wrote:> > > > > > Dear members,> > i am a learner of kp through self study without> coaching. in that process, i have grasped and come to> a level wherein i have some confidence to start>

predictions using horary, only for my family members,> close friends and rlatives. but, of course, i fail> most of the times. but yet i try.> > please let me know the addresses of book sellers in> chennai wheein i get the following books of> chandrakant bhatt:> > 1.Nakshtra Chintamani by Chandrakant R. Bhatt B.A.> LL.B> > 2.Further Lights on Nakshatra Chintamani by > Chandrakant R. Bhatt B.A. LL.B> > 3.Horoscopes and Diseases by Chandrakant R. Bhatt B.A.> LL.B> > Also please tell me the publisher's name of these> books.> > I have tried for these books with krishman and giri> trading company in chennai. not available. they are> asking the publisher's name.> > Also kindly tell me the reliable software on kp for> natal and horary and its availability.> > yours sincerely,>

t.v.jayaraman> > > > >

Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.