IndiaDivine.org

Study for rectification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of the local astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted that the birthtime as given is exact and needs no correction. In view of the prevailing confusion, I am placing the case before the forum for suitable advice in the matter.

Male, DOB- 30-11-1936, TOB(REPORTED)- 8-15 A.M.

PLACE:BATLAGUNDU, LAT:10-10(N),LON:77-50(E)

Important events:

Entry into service: 9-10-1957

Marriage 22-1-1961

Birth of son 11-11-1961

Birth of daughter: 17-10-1964

Birth of son 22-7-1966

Promotions --12-2-75, 1-7-1983,10-7-1989

Death of father4-7-1988

Death of mother:8-3-1987

Thanking you all in anticipation.

G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Dear GS,

I have checked Entry into service, Marriage, and all the

promotions. They all show an earlier birth time is required.

This time I calculate at 8:12:28am.

Ron Gaunt

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:36:23 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the

following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of the local

astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M

and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted that the birthtime as given

is exact and needs no correction. In view of the prevailing confusion, I am

placing the case before the forum for suitable advice in the matter.

>Male, DOB- 30-11-1936, TOB(REPORTED)- 8-15 A.M.

>PLACE:BATLAGUNDU, LAT:10-10(N),LON:77-50(E)

>

>Important events:

>Entry into service: 9-10-1957

>Marriage 22-1-1961

>Birth of son 11-11-1961

>Birth of daughter: 17-10-1964

>Birth of son 22-7-1966

>Promotions --12-2-75, 1-7-1983,10-7-1989

>Death of father4-7-1988

>Death of mother:8-3-1987

>Thanking you all in anticipation.

> G.Subramanian

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

> >I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the

> following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of the

> local astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as

> 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted

> that the birthtime as given is exact and needs no correction. In view of

> the prevailing confusion, I am placing the case before the forum for

> suitable advice in the matter.

>Male, DOB- 30-11-1936, TOB(REPORTED)- 8-15 A.M.

>PLACE:BATLAGUNDU, LAT:10-10(N),LON:77-50(E)<

I believe the rising navamsha should be Gemini. This would put the time

slightly before 8.14am depending on ayanamsha.

In KP we use the degree of the ascendent. This would make the ascendent

about 10 deg Sg or slightly less.

Regards

Ron D

Guest guest

Dear Gurumurthi ji,

in my opinion right time is 8:20 am. my anlisys is as under:

Details of RP :

DATE 21,07,2005TIME:17,13,53PLECE: L.GHOSPITAL-AHMEDABAD 23 N 00 , 72 E 37

DAY LORD IS JUP.

ASC= 243 45 38 JUP KETU MOON

MOON/CHANDRA 275 23 13 SAT SUN MERC RAHU 353 48 34 JUP MERC MARS MERCKETU 173 48 34 MERC MARS MARS MERC

TOTAL RP ARE: JUP KETU MOON SAT SUN MERC

===================================================================

TIME: 08,15

DAY LORD IS MOON

ASC= 250 17 11 JUP KETU SAT VEN

MOON/CHANDRA 64 43 26 MERC MARS VEN MERCRAHU 242 20 25 JUP KETU VEN SATKETU 62 20 25 MERC MARS KETU JUP

ANOTHER TIME Y/N ?

TOTAL RP ARE: JUP KETU MOON SAT SUN MERC VEN IS NOT IN RP SO THIS TIME IS NOT CORRECT.

==================================================================

TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 8,12

DAY LORD IS MOON

ASC= 249 35 36 JUP KETU SAT SAT

MOON/CHANDRA 64 41 37 MERC MARS VEN MERCRAHU 242 20 25 JUP KETU VEN SATKETU 62 20 25 MERC MARS KETU JUP

TOTAL RP ARE: JUP KETU MOON SAT SUN MERC ALL ARE FROM RP SO THIS TIME IS CORRECT.

====================================================================

TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 8,17

DAY LORD IS MOON

ASC= 250 44 57 JUP KETU SAT MARS

MOON/CHANDRA 64 44 39 MERC MARS VEN MERCRAHU 242 20 24 JUP KETU VEN SATKETU 62 20 24 MERC MARS KETU JUP

TOTAL RP ARE: JUP KETU MOON SAT SUN MERC MAR IS NOT IN RP SO THIS TIME ALSO NOT CORRECT.

==============================================================

TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 8,20

DAY LORD IS MOON

ASC= 251 26 38 JUP KETU SAT JUP

MOON/CHANDRA 64 46 28 MERC MARS VEN KETURAHU 242 20 24 JUP KETU VEN SATKETU 62 20 24 MERC MARS KETU JUP

TOTAL RP ARE: JUP KETU MOON SAT SUN MERC ALL ARE FROM RP SO THIS TIME ALSO CORRECT.

==============================================================

NOW WE HAVE TWO TIME ARE MATCH WITH RP BUT I PREFER 08,20AMJUP IS TWICE IN RP AND ALSO THIS RP INDICAT PUNARPHOO DOSA SO LATE TIME 8:20 am WE HAVE TO CHOOSE.

if we check through asc. sublord conetion with moon then we found that

for time 5:15 givan time Asc. sub is VEN and MOON is in the sub of VEN so time is correct.

2nd time 8:12 asc. sub is SAT and not connected with moon so time is not correct.

3rd time 8:17 asc. sub is MAR . MAR is starlord of moon sotime is correct.

4th time 8:20 asc. sub is jup and MOON aspected by JUP by 7th. so this time also correct

now i dont know how to choose one out of this three.

any learned member throw some light on this??

regards

kanak>GURUMURTHY SUBRAMANIAN <gurusubra> >hanskpvedic >CC: , l > Study for rectification>Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:36:23 -0700 (PDT)>>I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of the local astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted that the birthtime as given is exact and needs no correction. In view of the prevailing confusion, I am placing the case before the forum for suitable advice in the matter.>Male, DOB- 30-11-1936, TOB(REPORTED)- 8-15 A.M.>PLACE:BATLAGUNDU, LAT:10-10(N),LON:77-50(E)>>Important events:>Entry into service: 9-10-1957>Marriage 22-1-1961>Birth of son 11-11-1961>Birth of daughter: 17-10-1964>Birth of son 22-7-1966>Promotions --12-2-75, 1-7-1983,10-7-1989>Death of father4-7-1988>Death of mother:8-3-1987>Thanking you all in anticipation.> G.Subramanian>>>>>>> Get MSN Messenger with Video Conversation - FREE. The next best thing to being there.

Guest guest

Dear Ron Day,

The sublord of the Ascendant,if cast correctly,must "tell" the Moon's Star-lord in some way or the other...if it is the same, the BC is very correct...

Adjust tghe TOB so that the Asc sublord is the same as the Moon-starlord...this will give you the exact TOB...!

All this is subject to your using only K.P. ayanamsa...! !

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !Ron Day <ron wrote:

> >I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the > following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of the > local astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as > 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted > that the birthtime as given is exact and needs no correction. In view of > the prevailing confusion, I am placing the case before the forum for > suitable advice in the matter.>Male, DOB- 30-11-1936, TOB(REPORTED)- 8-15 A.M.>PLACE:BATLAGUNDU, LAT:10-10(N),LON:77-50(E)<I believe the rising navamsha should be Gemini. This would put the time slightly before 8.14am depending on ayanamsha.In KP we use the degree of the ascendent. This would make the ascendent about 10 deg Sg or slightly

less.RegardsRon D

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Mail: http://in.mail.

Guest guest

Ron has calculated TOB as 8.14.

I checcked using RPS and this tallies. THIS SHOWS THAT RP mETHOD IS RELIABLE

AS 2 of us one in Australia, and other in India, working on different dates get the same

result.

I checked Marriage date by 4 step method. The Venus Antara starts on 21-1-1961 and

Marriage Date is 22-1-1961. Ven antara is chosen as it fits in the 2,7,11 series, and also

.. as Venus is a Karaka for Marriage.

Child Birth the 4 step method indicates 14.11.1961 against actual date of 11-11-1961.

This is close enough.

So correct BIRTH TIME should be 8.14 AM

good LuckGURUMURTHY SUBRAMANIAN <gurusubra wrote:

I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of the local astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted that the birthtime as given is exact and needs no correction. In view of the prevailing confusion, I am placing the case before the forum for suitable advice in the matter.

Important events:

Marriage 22-1-1961

Birth of son 11-11-1961

Birth of son 22-7-1966

Death of father4-7-1988

G.Subramanian

--------- A.R.Raichur bombayanant_1608

raichuranant

USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLYtel: 022-2506 2609 ---------

Guest guest

pl let me know your education background+father"s occupation.GURUMURTHY SUBRAMANIAN <gurusubra wrote:

Important events:

Marriage 22-1-1961

Birth of son 11-11-1961

Birth of son 22-7-1966

Death of father4-7-1988

G.Subramanian

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Photos. http://in.photos.

Guest guest

I am a graduate ( B.A.Hons in Economics and special Insurance Diplomas). My father was a teacher by profession. I was serving in the life insurance industry. Please elucidate how they are relevant and helpful to the problem.

G.Subramaniansiva satya <astrowhispers wrote:

pl let me know your education background+father"s occupation.GURUMURTHY SUBRAMANIAN <gurusubra wrote:

Important events:

Marriage 22-1-1961

Birth of son 11-11-1961

Birth of son 22-7-1966

Death of father4-7-1988

G.Subramanian

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Photos. http://in.photos.

Start your day with - make it your home page

Guest guest

Dear Ron,

This point was raised before (as Kanak said in a recent posting) and

nothing came out of it. My view is when we use RPs to determine if a

given birth time is correct, we can at best use it as a " Necessary "

condition, not a " Sufficient " condition for correctness. That is, if

RPs do not match the birth RPs, the birth time is wrong. If the RPs

match birth RPs, birth time " could be " correct. This HAS to be

further tallied with life events.

For newly borns, we could tally events of blood relatives from the

child's chart.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, " rongaunt@b... au "

<rongaunt@b...> wrote:

>

> Dear Mr Rao,

>

> I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twins

> and triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing. The

> subject is rectification.

>

> I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB and

> checks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of the

> Moon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close to

> each other in their order of list progression. If the Lord in

> question is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to make

> one think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes the

> system is valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie on

> either side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance of

> being close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think we

> have got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it is

> correct? I know we can check a chart for past events, but

> every seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see what

> you want to see in a chart.

>

>

> If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validity

> of this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. I

> will produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted not

> on the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a time

> frame of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the time

> within say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the five

> birth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed and

> concede that the system works.

>

>

> Ron Gaunt

>

>

> PS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectification

> could also use this experiment to see if their system

> works.

Guest guest

Dear Ron,

This will be a good experiment. The actual birth time should not be revealed in the beginning. No events in the life of the native also should be indicated. Then we can see whether ASc sublord-Moon relation or RP method gives correct time.

udupaRangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Ron,This point was raised before (as Kanak said in a recent posting) and nothing came out of it. My view is when we use RPs to determine if a given birth time is correct, we can at best use it as a "Necessary" condition, not a "Sufficient" condition for correctness. That is, if RPs do not match the birth RPs, the birth time is wrong. If the RPs match birth RPs, birth time "could be" correct. This HAS to be further tallied with life events.For newly borns, we could tally events of blood relatives from the child's chart.Regards,Rangarajan , "rongaunt@b... au" <rongaunt@b...> wrote:> > Dear Mr Rao,> > I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twins> and triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing. The>

subject is rectification. > > I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB and> checks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of the> Moon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close to> each other in their order of list progression. If the Lord in> question is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to make> one think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes the> system is valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie on> either side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance of> being close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think we> have got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it is> correct? I know we can check a chart for past events, but> every seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see

what> you want to see in a chart.> > > If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validity> of this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. I> will produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted not> on the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a time> frame of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the time> within say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the five> birth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed and> concede that the system works. > > > Ron Gaunt> > > PS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectification> could also use this experiment to see if their system >

works.

Guest guest

Dear Ron

Have yoy seen my posting on correction of Birth Time, 8 14 I think, where I was able to

verify past event of Marriage and Child Birth.

I use the test of "some how connected " not exact Star and Sub being same.

Good Luck

"rongaunt au" <rongaunt wrote:

Dear Mr Rao,I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twinsand triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing. Thesubject is rectification. I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB andchecks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of theMoon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close toeach other in their order of list progression. If the Lord inquestion is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to makeone think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes thesystem is valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie oneither side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance ofbeing close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think wehave got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it iscorrect? I know we can check a chart for past

events, butevery seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see whatyou want to see in a chart.If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validityof this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. Iwill produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted noton the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a timeframe of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the timewithin say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the fivebirth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed andconcede that the system works. Ron GauntPS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectificationcould also use this experiment to see if their system works.On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:42:50 +0100 (BST), you wrote:>Dear Ron,> When judging charts of twins the sub-sub and the sub-sub-sub will differ...and K.P., alone,therefore, explains the differences found between

twins...> Once it is known that one is discussing twins or triplets etc.,oner should look for the sub-sub lords or even sub-sub-sub lords...and see for themselves...Mr.Raichur's Sotware goes upto sub-sub level...hence it is very useful to test this fact...> I suggest that both Kanak and you re-read "the origins of the idea of the sub and sub etc..." written by our revered Guruji,KSK...> The method suggested in Astrosecrets & K.P., is very correct,very well-tried indeed...!> With kind regards,> Yours sincerely,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> >>Kanak Bosmia wrote:>>Dear Ron,>>exact this i prove in my past mail and also rangrajan do excersie for that and after that i done RP excersie also. but steel some learned astrologer dont want to accept this.>>anyway this is his look out not our. we do our best

>>regards>>kanak>>>>>>>"rongaunt au" >> >> >>CC: KPStellarResearch >>Re: Study for rectification>>Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:52:55 +1000>>>>>>Dear Mr Rao,>>>>This is an often quoted 'rule' which is extremely difficult to>>match with reality.>>>>The Ascendant traverses a Star in just over 53 minutes of time.>>It traverses a Sub anywhere up to approximately 8 minutes.>>>>If you have to always have the Asc Sub Lord the same as the Moon>>Star lord, this means that there is absolutely NO chance of>>anyone being born in the other 45 minutes in that same location.>>In large metropolitan

areas this would be most unlikely.>>>>Also take the case of twins many would be born separately between>>8 to 53 minutes apart. Why doesn't the rule apply to them?>>>>I realize that there is an extension to this rule which says 'in>>some way connected with'. This leaves it wide open to>>interpretation and intuition. ie. one could argue that all>>planets are connected with other planets as they are>>interconnected via one or another harmonic. The astakavarga>>system recognizes this by assessing planetary and house>>connections to formulate the bindus.>>>>I have checked charts of the British Royal family where by law>>births must observed and recorded. For instance George V>>has a recorded time of 1:18am. This is pretty specific I think>>you would agree. The Asc Sub Lord is Venus but the Moon's>>Star Lord is Sun. To

move the Ascendant's Sub to Sun would mean>>altering the observed TOB by approximately eleven minutes of>>time. I think this is untenable and likely to lead to totally>>wrong predictions.>>>>Looking at the observed time and Asc Sub of Venus, I note that>>Venus is in the sign of Mars, the Star of Venus and the Sub of>>Mars so there is no connection here with Moon's Star Lord Sun.>>There are also no aspects between Venus and the Sun.>>>>I will concede that in the above case Venus is also in the Sub of>>the Sun in the sign of Taurus which could be considered 'in some>>way connected with'. However with the many permutations ie>>Sign, Star and Sub of both Asc Sub and Moon's Star, Moon itself,>>aspects, association etc, I suspect that you could always find>>something 'connected'.>>>>>>I could have found observed

cases where there were no obvious>>'connections' but I used this example to show the difficulties in>>this approach. The question I ask in the above case is, if>>this was the chart of an unknown person would you have rectified>>the chart by 11 minutes? Note that Sun follows Venus in the>>Subs so it looks close. Or would you have said no there is>>a strong 'connection', the time is correct?>>>>>>>>Ron Gaunt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:46:13 +0100 (BST), you wrote:>>>> >Dear Ron Day,>> > The sublord of the Ascendant,if cast correctly,must "tell" the Moon's Star-lord in some way or the other...if it is the same, the BC is very correct...>> > Adjust tghe TOB so that the Asc sublord is the same as the Moon-starlord...this will give you the exact TOB...!>>

> All this is subject to your using only K.P. ayanamsa...! !>> > With best wishes,>> > Yours sincerely,>> > L.Y.Rao.>> > GOOD LUCK !>> >>> >Ron Day wrote:>> >>> >> >I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the>> >> following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of the>> >> local astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as>> >> 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted>> >> that the birthtime as given is exact and needs no correction. In view of>> >> the prevailing confusion, I am placing the case before the forum for>> >> suitable advice in the matter.>> >>Male, DOB- 30-11-1936, TOB(REPORTED)- 8-15 A.M.>> >>PLACE:BATLAGUNDU,

LAT:10-10(N),LON:77-50(E)<>> >>> >>> >I believe the rising navamsha should be Gemini. This would put the time>> >slightly before 8.14am depending on ayanamsha.>> >In KP we use the degree of the ascendent. This would make the ascendent>> >about 10 deg Sg or slightly less.>> >>> >Regards>> >Ron D>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> > Visit your group "" on the web.>> >>> >

Guest guest

Dear Ron,

I am willing to experiment...but not on "fabricared TOB's...I will work with true/real TOBs and of Living persons...for obvious reasons...

Astrology is base entirely upon the Karma Theory...hence all experiments should be made on live births...and not on imaginary/contrived/fabricated TOBs...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !AH Udupa <ahudupa wrote:

Dear Ron,

This will be a good experiment. The actual birth time should not be revealed in the beginning. No events in the life of the native also should be indicated. Then we can see whether ASc sublord-Moon relation or RP method gives correct time.

udupaRangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Ron,This point was raised before (as Kanak said in a recent posting) and nothing came out of it. My view is when we use RPs to determine if a given birth time is correct, we can at best use it as a "Necessary" condition, not a "Sufficient" condition for correctness. That is, if RPs do not match the birth RPs, the birth time is wrong. If the RPs match birth RPs, birth time "could be" correct. This HAS to be further tallied with life events.For newly borns, we could tally events of blood relatives from the child's chart.Regards,Rangarajan , "rongaunt@b... au" <rongaunt@b...> wrote:> > Dear Mr Rao,> > I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twins> and triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing. The>

subject is rectification. > > I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB and> checks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of the> Moon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close to> each other in their order of list progression. If the Lord in> question is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to make> one think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes the> system is valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie on> either side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance of> being close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think we> have got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it is> correct? I know we can check a chart for past events, but> every seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see

what> you want to see in a chart.> > > If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validity> of this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. I> will produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted not> on the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a time> frame of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the time> within say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the five> birth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed and> concede that the system works. > > > Ron Gaunt> > > PS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectification> could also use this experiment to see if their system >

works.

Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Raichur,

I agree with you entirely...

Verification of TOB,as per the K.P., method as very clearly explained in Astrosecrets & K.P.,is the best method I've known and practised for many years now,very successfully...indeed.

No other system of Astrology can claim such accuracy,and that too,every time...!

Praise be to our revered Guruji,the late KSK.

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Dear Ron

Have yoy seen my posting on correction of Birth Time, 8 14 I think, where I was able to

verify past event of Marriage and Child Birth.

I use the test of "some how connected " not exact Star and Sub being same.

Good Luck

"rongaunt au" <rongaunt wrote:

Dear Mr Rao,I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twinsand triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing. Thesubject is rectification. I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB andchecks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of theMoon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close toeach other in their order of list progression. If the Lord inquestion is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to makeone think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes thesystem is valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie oneither side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance ofbeing close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think wehave got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it iscorrect? I know we can check a chart for past

events, butevery seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see whatyou want to see in a chart.If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validityof this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. Iwill produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted noton the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a timeframe of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the timewithin say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the fivebirth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed andconcede that the system works. Ron GauntPS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectificationcould also use this experiment to see if their system works.On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:42:50 +0100 (BST), you wrote:>Dear Ron,> When judging charts of twins the sub-sub and the sub-sub-sub will differ...and K.P., alone,therefore, explains the differences found between

twins...> Once it is known that one is discussing twins or triplets etc.,oner should look for the sub-sub lords or even sub-sub-sub lords...and see for themselves...Mr.Raichur's Sotware goes upto sub-sub level...hence it is very useful to test this fact...> I suggest that both Kanak and you re-read "the origins of the idea of the sub and sub etc..." written by our revered Guruji,KSK...> The method suggested in Astrosecrets & K.P., is very correct,very well-tried indeed...!> With kind regards,> Yours sincerely,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> >>Kanak Bosmia wrote:>>Dear Ron,>>exact this i prove in my past mail and also rangrajan do excersie for that and after that i done RP excersie also. but steel some learned astrologer dont want to accept this.>>anyway this is his look out not our. we do our best

>>regards>>kanak>>>>>>>"rongaunt au" >> >> >>CC: KPStellarResearch >>Re: Study for rectification>>Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:52:55 +1000>>>>>>Dear Mr Rao,>>>>This is an often quoted 'rule' which is extremely difficult to>>match with reality.>>>>The Ascendant traverses a Star in just over 53 minutes of time.>>It traverses a Sub anywhere up to approximately 8 minutes.>>>>If you have to always have the Asc Sub Lord the same as the Moon>>Star lord, this means that there is absolutely NO chance of>>anyone being born in the other 45 minutes in that same location.>>In large metropolitan

areas this would be most unlikely.>>>>Also take the case of twins many would be born separately between>>8 to 53 minutes apart. Why doesn't the rule apply to them?>>>>I realize that there is an extension to this rule which says 'in>>some way connected with'. This leaves it wide open to>>interpretation and intuition. ie. one could argue that all>>planets are connected with other planets as they are>>interconnected via one or another harmonic. The astakavarga>>system recognizes this by assessing planetary and house>>connections to formulate the bindus.>>>>I have checked charts of the British Royal family where by law>>births must observed and recorded. For instance George V>>has a recorded time of 1:18am. This is pretty specific I think>>you would agree. The Asc Sub Lord is Venus but the Moon's>>Star Lord is Sun. To

move the Ascendant's Sub to Sun would mean>>altering the observed TOB by approximately eleven minutes of>>time. I think this is untenable and likely to lead to totally>>wrong predictions.>>>>Looking at the observed time and Asc Sub of Venus, I note that>>Venus is in the sign of Mars, the Star of Venus and the Sub of>>Mars so there is no connection here with Moon's Star Lord Sun.>>There are also no aspects between Venus and the Sun.>>>>I will concede that in the above case Venus is also in the Sub of>>the Sun in the sign of Taurus which could be considered 'in some>>way connected with'. However with the many permutations ie>>Sign, Star and Sub of both Asc Sub and Moon's Star, Moon itself,>>aspects, association etc, I suspect that you could always find>>something 'connected'.>>>>>>I could have found observed

cases where there were no obvious>>'connections' but I used this example to show the difficulties in>>this approach. The question I ask in the above case is, if>>this was the chart of an unknown person would you have rectified>>the chart by 11 minutes? Note that Sun follows Venus in the>>Subs so it looks close. Or would you have said no there is>>a strong 'connection', the time is correct?>>>>>>>>Ron Gaunt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:46:13 +0100 (BST), you wrote:>>>> >Dear Ron Day,>> > The sublord of the Ascendant,if cast correctly,must "tell" the Moon's Star-lord in some way or the other...if it is the same, the BC is very correct...>> > Adjust tghe TOB so that the Asc sublord is the same as the Moon-starlord...this will give you the exact TOB...!>>

> All this is subject to your using only K.P. ayanamsa...! !>> > With best wishes,>> > Yours sincerely,>> > L.Y.Rao.>> > GOOD LUCK !>> >>> >Ron Day wrote:>> >>> >> >I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the>> >> following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of the>> >> local astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as>> >> 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted>> >> that the birthtime as given is exact and needs no correction. In view of>> >> the prevailing confusion, I am placing the case before the forum for>> >> suitable advice in the matter.>> >>Male, DOB- 30-11-1936, TOB(REPORTED)- 8-15 A.M.>> >>PLACE:BATLAGUNDU,

LAT:10-10(N),LON:77-50(E)<>> >>> >>> >I believe the rising navamsha should be Gemini. This would put the time>> >slightly before 8.14am depending on ayanamsha.>> >In KP we use the degree of the ascendent. This would make the ascendent>> >about 10 deg Sg or slightly less.>> >>> >Regards>> >Ron D>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> > Visit your group "" on the web.>> >>> >

Guest guest

Dear Anant,

Yes I saw your posted time of 8:14am which was not far from my

rectified time of 8:12:28am.

The problem with the 'somehow connected' test is as I described,

that connections are numerous and you are likely to find one if

you look for it. In my rectified time the Asc Sub Lord is

Saturn, the Moon's Star Lord is Mars. The Sub Lord of Mars is

Saturn. So my time like yours 'proves' correct rectification!!!

In fact the above lordships are also the same for your rectified

time and for 8:20 am. So according to this 'connection'

all times between 8:12am and 8:20am are correct ????

All the best

Ron Gaunt

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:20:31 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Dear Ron

>Have yoy seen my posting on correction of Birth Time, 8 14 I think, where I

was able to

>verify past event of Marriage and Child Birth.

>

>I use the test of " some how connected " not exact Star and Sub being same.

>

>Good Luck

>

>

> " rongaunt au " <rongaunt wrote:

>

>Dear Mr Rao,

>

>I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twins

>and triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing. The

>subject is rectification.

>

>I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB and

>checks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of the

>Moon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close to

>each other in their order of list progression. If the Lord in

>question is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to make

>one think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes the

>system is valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie on

>either side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance of

>being close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think we

>have got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it is

>correct? I know we can check a chart for past events, but

>every seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see what

>you want to see in a chart.

>

>

>If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validity

>of this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. I

>will produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted not

>on the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a time

>frame of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the time

>within say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the five

>birth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed and

>concede that the system works.

>

>

>Ron Gaunt

>

>

>PS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectification

>could also use this experiment to see if their system

>works.

>

>

>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:42:50 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>

>>Dear Ron,

>> When judging charts of twins the sub-sub and the sub-sub-sub will

differ...and K.P., alone,therefore, explains the differences found between

twins...

>> Once it is known that one is discussing twins or triplets etc.,oner should

look for the sub-sub lords or even sub-sub-sub lords...and see for

themselves...Mr.Raichur's Sotware goes upto sub-sub level...hence it is very

useful to test this fact...

>> I suggest that both Kanak and you re-read " the origins of the idea of the sub

and sub etc... " written by our revered Guruji,KSK...

>> The method suggested in Astrosecrets & K.P., is very correct,very well-tried

indeed...!

>> With kind regards,

>> Yours sincerely,

>> L.Y.Rao.

>> GOOD LUCK !

>>

>>

>>Kanak Bosmia wrote:

>>

>>Dear Ron,

>>

>>exact this i prove in my past mail and also rangrajan do excersie for that and

after that i done RP excersie also. but steel some learned astrologer dont want

to accept this.

>>

>>anyway this is his look out not our. we do our best

>>

>>regards

>>

>>kanak

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>> " rongaunt au "

>>>

>>>

>>>CC: KPStellarResearch

>>>Re: Study for rectification

>>>Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:52:55 +1000

>>>

>>>

>>>Dear Mr Rao,

>>>

>>>This is an often quoted 'rule' which is extremely difficult to

>>>match with reality.

>>>

>>>The Ascendant traverses a Star in just over 53 minutes of time.

>>>It traverses a Sub anywhere up to approximately 8 minutes.

>>>

>>>If you have to always have the Asc Sub Lord the same as the Moon

>>>Star lord, this means that there is absolutely NO chance of

>>>anyone being born in the other 45 minutes in that same location.

>>>In large metropolitan areas this would be most unlikely.

>>>

>>>Also take the case of twins many would be born separately between

>>>8 to 53 minutes apart. Why doesn't the rule apply to them?

>>>

>>>I realize that there is an extension to this rule which says 'in

>>>some way connected with'. This leaves it wide open to

>>>interpretation and intuition. ie. one could argue that all

>>>planets are connected with other planets as they are

>>>interconnected via one or another harmonic. The astakavarga

>>>system recognizes this by assessing planetary and house

>>>connections to formulate the bindus.

>>>

>>>I have checked charts of the British Royal family where by law

>>>births must observed and recorded. For instance George V

>>>has a recorded time of 1:18am. This is pretty specific I think

>>>you would agree. The Asc Sub Lord is Venus but the Moon's

>>>Star Lord is Sun. To move the Ascendant's Sub to Sun would mean

>>>altering the observed TOB by approximately eleven minutes of

>>>time. I think this is untenable and likely to lead to totally

>>>wrong predictions.

>>>

>>>Looking at the observed time and Asc Sub of Venus, I note that

>>>Venus is in the sign of Mars, the Star of Venus and the Sub of

>>>Mars so there is no connection here with Moon's Star Lord Sun.

>>>There are also no aspects between Venus and the Sun.

>>>

>>>I will concede that in the above case Venus is also in the Sub of

>>>the Sun in the sign of Taurus which could be considered 'in some

>>>way connected with'. However with the many permutations ie

>>>Sign, Star and Sub of both Asc Sub and Moon's Star, Moon itself,

>>>aspects, association etc, I suspect that you could always find

>>>something 'connected'.

>>>

>>>

>>>I could have found observed cases where there were no obvious

>>>'connections' but I used this example to show the difficulties in

>>>this approach. The question I ask in the above case is, if

>>>this was the chart of an unknown person would you have rectified

>>>the chart by 11 minutes? Note that Sun follows Venus in the

>>>Subs so it looks close. Or would you have said no there is

>>>a strong 'connection', the time is correct?

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>Ron Gaunt

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:46:13 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>>>

>>> >Dear Ron Day,

>>> > The sublord of the Ascendant,if cast correctly,must " tell " the Moon's

Star-lord in some way or the other...if it is the same, the BC is very

correct...

>>> > Adjust tghe TOB so that the Asc sublord is the same as the

Moon-starlord...this will give you the exact TOB...!

>>> > All this is subject to your using only K.P. ayanamsa...! !

>>> > With best wishes,

>>> > Yours sincerely,

>>> > L.Y.Rao.

>>> > GOOD LUCK !

>>> >

>>> >Ron Day wrote:

>>> >

>>> >> >I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the

>>> >> following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of the

>>> >> local astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as

>>> >> 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted

>>> >> that the birthtime as given is exact and needs no correction. In view of

>>> >> the prevailing confusion, I am placing the case before the forum for

>>> >> suitable advice in the matter.

>>> >>Male, DOB- 30-11-1936, TOB(REPORTED)- 8-15 A.M.

>>> >>PLACE:BATLAGUNDU, LAT:10-10(N),LON:77-50(E)<

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >I believe the rising navamsha should be Gemini. This would put the time

>>> >slightly before 8.14am depending on ayanamsha.

>>> >In KP we use the degree of the ascendent. This would make the ascendent

>>> >about 10 deg Sg or slightly less.

>>> >

>>> >Regards

>>> >Ron D

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> > Visit your group " " on the web.

>>> >

>>> >

Guest guest

Dear Udupa,

Well said. We need a few more astrologers who are willing to

experiment and put to the test what they have been told.

Unfortunately you are a lone voice at present, so I will make it

easier. We will cut down the time span to only one hour and

increase the 'hit' time to within 5 minutes. Now the chances of

success are much better. With 5 minutes either side of a

selected point this makes 10 minutes out of the hour.

Therefore purely by chance one should score a hit in one in 6

charts. Any more like to put themselves on the line before I

start looking for data?

Ron Gaunt

PS. Lack of success in this experiment does not mean that a

person is a poor astrologer. It simply means that he

may have to question the validity of whatever system he

uses, if it does not produce the correct results.

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:28:03 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Dear Ron,

> This will be a good experiment. The actual birth time should not be

revealed in the beginning. No events in the life of the native also should be

indicated. Then we can see whether ASc sublord-Moon relation or RP method gives

correct time.

>udupa

>

>Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

>Dear Ron,

>This point was raised before (as Kanak said in a recent posting) and

>nothing came out of it. My view is when we use RPs to determine if a

>given birth time is correct, we can at best use it as a " Necessary "

>condition, not a " Sufficient " condition for correctness. That is, if

>RPs do not match the birth RPs, the birth time is wrong. If the RPs

>match birth RPs, birth time " could be " correct. This HAS to be

>further tallied with life events.

>

>For newly borns, we could tally events of blood relatives from the

>child's chart.

>

>Regards,

>Rangarajan

>

> , " rongaunt@b... au "

><rongaunt@b...> wrote:

>>

>> Dear Mr Rao,

>>

>> I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twins

>> and triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing. The

>> subject is rectification.

>>

>> I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB and

>> checks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of the

>> Moon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close to

>> each other in their order of list progression. If the Lord in

>> question is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to make

>> one think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes the

>> system is valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie on

>> either side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance of

>> being close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think we

>> have got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it is

>> correct? I know we can check a chart for past events, but

>> every seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see what

>> you want to see in a chart.

>>

>>

>> If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validity

>> of this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. I

>> will produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted not

>> on the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a time

>> frame of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the time

>> within say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the five

>> birth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed and

>> concede that the system works.

>>

>>

>> Ron Gaunt

>>

>>

>> PS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectification

>> could also use this experiment to see if their system

>> works.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Ron,

This is exactly where the subsub-lord or the subsubsub-lord comes into play...thank you Ron,for the opportunity to give you a classic example...and help you putch upon the correct TOB...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !"rongaunt au" <rongaunt wrote:

Dear Anant,Yes I saw your posted time of 8:14am which was not far from myrectified time of 8:12:28am. The problem with the 'somehow connected' test is as I described,that connections are numerous and you are likely to find one ifyou look for it. In my rectified time the Asc Sub Lord isSaturn, the Moon's Star Lord is Mars. The Sub Lord of Mars isSaturn. So my time like yours 'proves' correct rectification!!!In fact the above lordships are also the same for your rectifiedtime and for 8:20 am. So according to this 'connection'all times between 8:12am and 8:20am are correct ????All the best Ron Gaunt On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:20:31 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:>Dear Ron>Have yoy seen my

posting on correction of Birth Time, 8 14 I think, where I was able to >verify past event of Marriage and Child Birth.> >I use the test of "some how connected " not exact Star and Sub being same.> >Good Luck>>>"rongaunt au" <rongaunt wrote:>>Dear Mr Rao,>>I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twins>and triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing. The>subject is rectification. >>I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB and>checks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of the>Moon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close to>each other in their order of list progression. If the Lord in>question is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to make>one think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes the>system is

valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie on>either side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance of>being close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think we>have got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it is>correct? I know we can check a chart for past events, but>every seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see what>you want to see in a chart.>>>If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validity>of this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. I>will produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted not>on the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a time>frame of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the time>within say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the five>birth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed and>concede that the system works. >>>Ron

Gaunt>>>PS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectification>could also use this experiment to see if their system >works.>>>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:42:50 +0100 (BST), you wrote:>>>Dear Ron,>> When judging charts of twins the sub-sub and the sub-sub-sub will differ...and K.P., alone,therefore, explains the differences found between twins...>> Once it is known that one is discussing twins or triplets etc.,oner should look for the sub-sub lords or even sub-sub-sub lords...and see for themselves...Mr.Raichur's Sotware goes upto sub-sub level...hence it is very useful to test this fact...>> I suggest that both Kanak and you re-read "the origins of the idea of the sub and sub etc..." written by our revered Guruji,KSK...>> The method suggested in Astrosecrets & K.P., is very correct,very well-tried indeed...!>> With kind regards,>> Yours

sincerely,>> L.Y.Rao.>> GOOD LUCK !>> >>>>Kanak Bosmia wrote:>>>>Dear Ron,>>>>exact this i prove in my past mail and also rangrajan do excersie for that and after that i done RP excersie also. but steel some learned astrologer dont want to accept this.>>>>anyway this is his look out not our. we do our best >>>>regards>>>>kanak>>>>>>>>>>>>>"rongaunt au" >>> >>> >>>CC: KPStellarResearch >>>Re: Study for rectification>>>Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:52:55 +1000>>>>>>>>>Dear Mr Rao,>>>>>>This is an often quoted 'rule' which is extremely

difficult to>>>match with reality.>>>>>>The Ascendant traverses a Star in just over 53 minutes of time.>>>It traverses a Sub anywhere up to approximately 8 minutes.>>>>>>If you have to always have the Asc Sub Lord the same as the Moon>>>Star lord, this means that there is absolutely NO chance of>>>anyone being born in the other 45 minutes in that same location.>>>In large metropolitan areas this would be most unlikely.>>>>>>Also take the case of twins many would be born separately between>>>8 to 53 minutes apart. Why doesn't the rule apply to them?>>>>>>I realize that there is an extension to this rule which says 'in>>>some way connected with'. This leaves it wide open to>>>interpretation and intuition. ie. one could argue that all>>>planets are connected with other

planets as they are>>>interconnected via one or another harmonic. The astakavarga>>>system recognizes this by assessing planetary and house>>>connections to formulate the bindus.>>>>>>I have checked charts of the British Royal family where by law>>>births must observed and recorded. For instance George V>>>has a recorded time of 1:18am. This is pretty specific I think>>>you would agree. The Asc Sub Lord is Venus but the Moon's>>>Star Lord is Sun. To move the Ascendant's Sub to Sun would mean>>>altering the observed TOB by approximately eleven minutes of>>>time. I think this is untenable and likely to lead to totally>>>wrong predictions.>>>>>>Looking at the observed time and Asc Sub of Venus, I note that>>>Venus is in the sign of Mars, the Star of Venus and the Sub of>>>Mars so

there is no connection here with Moon's Star Lord Sun.>>>There are also no aspects between Venus and the Sun.>>>>>>I will concede that in the above case Venus is also in the Sub of>>>the Sun in the sign of Taurus which could be considered 'in some>>>way connected with'. However with the many permutations ie>>>Sign, Star and Sub of both Asc Sub and Moon's Star, Moon itself,>>>aspects, association etc, I suspect that you could always find>>>something 'connected'.>>>>>>>>>I could have found observed cases where there were no obvious>>>'connections' but I used this example to show the difficulties in>>>this approach. The question I ask in the above case is, if>>>this was the chart of an unknown person would you have rectified>>>the chart by 11 minutes? Note that Sun follows Venus in

the>>>Subs so it looks close. Or would you have said no there is>>>a strong 'connection', the time is correct?>>>>>>>>>>>>Ron Gaunt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:46:13 +0100 (BST), you wrote:>>>>>> >Dear Ron Day,>>> > The sublord of the Ascendant,if cast correctly,must "tell" the Moon's Star-lord in some way or the other...if it is the same, the BC is very correct...>>> > Adjust tghe TOB so that the Asc sublord is the same as the Moon-starlord...this will give you the exact TOB...!>>> > All this is subject to your using only K.P. ayanamsa...! !>>> > With best wishes,>>> > Yours sincerely,>>> > L.Y.Rao.>>> > GOOD LUCK !>>> >>>> >Ron

Day wrote:>>> >>>> >> >I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the>>> >> following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of the>>> >> local astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as>>> >> 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted>>> >> that the birthtime as given is exact and needs no correction. In view of>>> >> the prevailing confusion, I am placing the case before the forum for>>> >> suitable advice in the matter.>>> >>Male, DOB- 30-11-1936, TOB(REPORTED)- 8-15 A.M.>>> >>PLACE:BATLAGUNDU, LAT:10-10(N),LON:77-50(E)<>>> >>>> >>>> >I believe the rising navamsha should be Gemini. This would put the time>>> >slightly before 8.14am depending

on ayanamsha.>>> >In KP we use the degree of the ascendent. This would make the ascendent>>> >about 10 deg Sg or slightly less.>>> >>>> >Regards>>> >Ron D>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> > Visit your group "" on the web.>>> >>>> >

Guest guest

Dear Mr Rao,

These will not be fabricated TOBs. They will be true with

observed birth times.

Ron Gaunt

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:00:46 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>Dear Ron,

> I am willing to experiment...but not on " fabricared TOB's...I

will work with true/real TOBs and of Living persons...for obvious reasons...

> Astrology is base entirely upon the Karma Theory...hence all

experiments should be made on live births...and not on

imaginary/contrived/fabricated TOBs...

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>AH Udupa <ahudupa wrote:

>Dear Ron,

correct time.

>udupa

>

>Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

>Dear Ron,

>This point was raised before (as Kanak said in a recent posting) and

>nothing came out of it. My view is when we use RPs to determine if a

>given birth time is correct, we can at best use it as a " Necessary "

>condition, not a " Sufficient " condition for correctness. That is, if

>RPs do not match the birth RPs, the birth time is wrong. If the RPs

>match birth RPs, birth time " could be " correct. This HAS to be

>further tallied with life events.

>

>For newly borns, we could tally events of blood relatives from the

>child's chart.

>

>Regards,

>Rangarajan

>

> , " rongaunt@b... au "

><rongaunt@b...> wrote:

>>

>> Dear Mr Rao,

>>

>> I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twins

>> and triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing. The

>> subject is rectification.

>>

>> I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB and

>> checks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of the

>> Moon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close to

>> each other in their order of list progression. If the Lord in

>> question is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to make

>> one think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes the

>> system is valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie on

>> either side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance of

>> being close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think we

>> have got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it is

>> correct? I know we can check a chart for past events, but

>> every seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see what

>> you want to see in a chart.

>>

>>

>> If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validity

>> of this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. I

>> will produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted not

>> on the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a time

>> frame of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the time

>> within say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the five

>> birth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed and

>> concede that the system works.

>>

>>

>> Ron Gaunt

>>

>>

>> PS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectification

>> could also use this experiment to see if their system

>> works.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Start your day with - make it your home page

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr Rao,

Adding another level gives even more chance of being

'connected with'. Now we have 5 levels for the Ascendant and

4 for the Moon. Logically in this case we should also add the

5th level for the Moon, which makes 10 in total. As there are

only 9 planets to be considered there is an excellent chance of

always being able to find a 'connection' particularly when you

also consider aspects, associations, proxies etc. On this

basis every TOB you check is likely to indicate the correct time.

Ron Gaunt.

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:47:12 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>Dear Ron,

> This is exactly where the subsub-lord or the subsubsub-lord comes

into play...thank you Ron,for the opportunity to give you a classic

example...and help you putch upon the correct TOB...

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

> " rongaunt au " <rongaunt wrote:

>

>Dear Anant,

>

>Yes I saw your posted time of 8:14am which was not far from my

>rectified time of 8:12:28am.

>

>The problem with the 'somehow connected' test is as I described,

>that connections are numerous and you are likely to find one if

>you look for it. In my rectified time the Asc Sub Lord is

>Saturn, the Moon's Star Lord is Mars. The Sub Lord of Mars is

>Saturn. So my time like yours 'proves' correct rectification!!!

>

>In fact the above lordships are also the same for your rectified

>time and for 8:20 am. So according to this 'connection'

>all times between 8:12am and 8:20am are correct ????

>

>All the best

>

>

>Ron Gaunt

>

>

>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:20:31 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>

>>Dear Ron

>>Have yoy seen my posting on correction of Birth Time, 8 14 I think, where I

was able to

>>verify past event of Marriage and Child Birth.

>>

>>I use the test of " some how connected " not exact Star and Sub being same.

>>

>>Good Luck

>>

>>

>> " rongaunt au " <rongaunt wrote:

>>

>>Dear Mr Rao,

>>

>>I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twins

>>and triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing. The

>>subject is rectification.

>>

>>I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB and

>>checks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of the

>>Moon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close to

>>each other in their order of list progression. If the Lord in

>>question is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to make

>>one think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes the

>>system is valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie on

>>either side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance of

>>being close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think we

>>have got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it is

>>correct? I know we can check a chart for past events, but

>>every seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see what

>>you want to see in a chart.

>>

>>

>>If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validity

>>of this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. I

>>will produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted not

>>on the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a time

>>frame of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the time

>>within say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the five

>>birth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed and

>>concede that the system works.

>>

>>

>>Ron Gaunt

>>

>>

>>PS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectification

>>could also use this experiment to see if their system

>>works.

>>

>>

>>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:42:50 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>>

>>>Dear Ron,

>>> When judging charts of twins the sub-sub and the sub-sub-sub will

differ...and K.P., alone,therefore, explains the differences found between

twins...

>>> Once it is known that one is discussing twins or triplets etc.,oner should

look for the sub-sub lords or even sub-sub-sub lords...and see for

themselves...Mr.Raichur's Sotware goes upto sub-sub level...hence it is very

useful to test this fact...

>>> I suggest that both Kanak and you re-read " the origins of the idea of the

sub and sub etc... " written by our revered Guruji,KSK...

>>> The method suggested in Astrosecrets & K.P., is very correct,very well-tried

indeed...!

>>> With kind regards,

>>> Yours sincerely,

>>> L.Y.Rao.

>>> GOOD LUCK !

>>>

>>>

>>>Kanak Bosmia wrote:

>>>

>>>Dear Ron,

>>>

>>>exact this i prove in my past mail and also rangrajan do excersie for that

and after that i done RP excersie also. but steel some learned astrologer dont

want to accept this.

>>>

>>>anyway this is his look out not our. we do our best

>>>

>>>regards

>>>

>>>kanak

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>> " rongaunt au "

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>CC: KPStellarResearch

>>>>Re: Study for rectification

>>>>Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:52:55 +1000

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>Dear Mr Rao,

>>>>

>>>>This is an often quoted 'rule' which is extremely difficult to

>>>>match with reality.

>>>>

>>>>The Ascendant traverses a Star in just over 53 minutes of time.

>>>>It traverses a Sub anywhere up to approximately 8 minutes.

>>>>

>>>>If you have to always have the Asc Sub Lord the same as the Moon

>>>>Star lord, this means that there is absolutely NO chance of

>>>>anyone being born in the other 45 minutes in that same location.

>>>>In large metropolitan areas this would be most unlikely.

>>>>

>>>>Also take the case of twins many would be born separately between

>>>>8 to 53 minutes apart. Why doesn't the rule apply to them?

>>>>

>>>>I realize that there is an extension to this rule which says 'in

>>>>some way connected with'. This leaves it wide open to

>>>>interpretation and intuition. ie. one could argue that all

>>>>planets are connected with other planets as they are

>>>>interconnected via one or another harmonic. The astakavarga

>>>>system recognizes this by assessing planetary and house

>>>>connections to formulate the bindus.

>>>>

>>>>I have checked charts of the British Royal family where by law

>>>>births must observed and recorded. For instance George V

>>>>has a recorded time of 1:18am. This is pretty specific I think

>>>>you would agree. The Asc Sub Lord is Venus but the Moon's

>>>>Star Lord is Sun. To move the Ascendant's Sub to Sun would mean

>>>>altering the observed TOB by approximately eleven minutes of

>>>>time. I think this is untenable and likely to lead to totally

>>>>wrong predictions.

>>>>

>>>>Looking at the observed time and Asc Sub of Venus, I note that

>>>>Venus is in the sign of Mars, the Star of Venus and the Sub of

>>>>Mars so there is no connection here with Moon's Star Lord Sun.

>>>>There are also no aspects between Venus and the Sun.

>>>>

>>>>I will concede that in the above case Venus is also in the Sub of

>>>>the Sun in the sign of Taurus which could be considered 'in some

>>>>way connected with'. However with the many permutations ie

>>>>Sign, Star and Sub of both Asc Sub and Moon's Star, Moon itself,

>>>>aspects, association etc, I suspect that you could always find

>>>>something 'connected'.

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>I could have found observed cases where there were no obvious

>>>>'connections' but I used this example to show the difficulties in

>>>>this approach. The question I ask in the above case is, if

>>>>this was the chart of an unknown person would you have rectified

>>>>the chart by 11 minutes? Note that Sun follows Venus in the

>>>>Subs so it looks close. Or would you have said no there is

>>>>a strong 'connection', the time is correct?

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>Ron Gaunt

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:46:13 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>>>>

>>>> >Dear Ron Day,

>>>> > The sublord of the Ascendant,if cast correctly,must " tell " the Moon's

Star-lord in some way or the other...if it is the same, the BC is very

correct...

>>>> > Adjust tghe TOB so that the Asc sublord is the same as the

Moon-starlord...this will give you the exact TOB...!

>>>> > All this is subject to your using only K.P. ayanamsa...! !

>>>> > With best wishes,

>>>> > Yours sincerely,

>>>> > L.Y.Rao.

>>>> > GOOD LUCK !

>>>> >

>>>> >Ron Day wrote:

>>>> >

>>>> >> >I request our learned astrologers to consider and advise whether in the

>>>> >> following case , the birth time needs rectification. Three or four of

the

>>>> >> local astrologers have verified the chart and have rectified it as

>>>> >> 8-12.A.M, 8-17A.M and 8-20 A.M.respectively. One of them has asserted

>>>> >> that the birthtime as given is exact and needs no correction. In view of

>>>> >> the prevailing confusion, I am placing the case before the forum for

>>>> >> suitable advice in the matter.

>>>> >>Male, DOB- 30-11-1936, TOB(REPORTED)- 8-15 A.M.

>>>> >>PLACE:BATLAGUNDU, LAT:10-10(N),LON:77-50(E)<

>>>> >

>>>> >

>>>> >I believe the rising navamsha should be Gemini. This would put the time

>>>> >slightly before 8.14am depending on ayanamsha.

>>>> >In KP we use the degree of the ascendent. This would make the ascendent

>>>> >about 10 deg Sg or slightly less.

>>>> >

>>>> >Regards

>>>> >Ron D

>>>> >

>>>> >

>>>> >

>>>> >

>>>> >

>>>> >

>>>> >

>>>> >

>>>> > Visit your group " " on the web.

>>>> >

>>>> >

Guest guest

Dear Ron,Udupa and others,

In my opinion, chances of success,improves if the sublord is

Saturn,Jup and Rahu,due to duration in minutes.For fast moving

planets like Sun,Ketu,Moon and Mars,the chances of sublord changing

is very high,amplified further by sub-sub being similar planets.This

is my brief experience.

Regards.

Satish

-- In , " rongaunt@b... au " <rongaunt@b...>

wrote:

>

> Dear Udupa,

>

> Well said. We need a few more astrologers who are willing to

> experiment and put to the test what they have been told.

> Unfortunately you are a lone voice at present, so I will make it

> easier. We will cut down the time span to only one hour and

> increase the 'hit' time to within 5 minutes. Now the chances of

> success are much better. With 5 minutes either side of a

> selected point this makes 10 minutes out of the hour.

> Therefore purely by chance one should score a hit in one in 6

> charts. Any more like to put themselves on the line before I

> start looking for data?

>

>

> Ron Gaunt

>

>

> PS. Lack of success in this experiment does not mean that a

> person is a poor astrologer. It simply means that he

> may have to question the validity of whatever system he

> uses, if it does not produce the correct results.

>

>

>

> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:28:03 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>

> >Dear Ron,

> > This will be a good experiment. The actual birth time should

not be revealed in the beginning. No events in the life of the

native also should be indicated. Then we can see whether ASc

sublord-Moon relation or RP method gives correct time.

> >udupa

> >

> >Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga@m...> wrote:

> >Dear Ron,

> >This point was raised before (as Kanak said in a recent posting)

and

> >nothing came out of it. My view is when we use RPs to determine

if a

> >given birth time is correct, we can at best use it as

a " Necessary "

> >condition, not a " Sufficient " condition for correctness. That is,

if

> >RPs do not match the birth RPs, the birth time is wrong. If the

RPs

> >match birth RPs, birth time " could be " correct. This HAS to be

> >further tallied with life events.

> >

> >For newly borns, we could tally events of blood relatives from

the

> >child's chart.

> >

> >Regards,

> >Rangarajan

> >

> > , " rongaunt@b... au "

> ><rongaunt@b...> wrote:

> >>

> >> Dear Mr Rao,

> >>

> >> I do understand that KP offers differences when looking at twins

> >> and triplets - but this isn't the subject we are discussing.

The

> >> subject is rectification.

> >>

> >> I can see how seductive this method is. One takes a TOB and

> >> checks the Sub Lord of the Ascendant against the Star Lord of

the

> >> Moon. Chances are that the two lords will be fairly close to

> >> each other in their order of list progression. If the Lord in

> >> question is in the adjacent sub it appears near enough to make

> >> one think this must be the correct indicator (if one believes

the

> >> system is valid). Note when we take an adjacent sub ie on

> >> either side of the one calculated this gives a 1 in 3 chance of

> >> being close to the birth time. It is so easy then to think we

> >> have got it spot on. The problem is how do we know that it is

> >> correct? I know we can check a chart for past events, but

> >> every seasoned astrologer knows that you can always see what

> >> you want to see in a chart.

> >>

> >>

> >> If you or any other astrologer would like to check the validity

> >> of this system I will be happy to provide an experiment. I

> >> will produce say 5 AA rated charts where the birth is quoted not

> >> on the hour or half hour etc. I will set the TOB within a time

> >> frame of say 2 hours. The object would be to find the time

> >> within say 4 minutes of that quoted. If four out of the five

> >> birth times are calculated correctly I will be impressed and

> >> concede that the system works.

> >>

> >>

> >> Ron Gaunt

> >>

> >>

> >> PS. Anyone wishing to check the RP method of rectification

> >> could also use this experiment to see if their system

> >> works.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear members,

My purpose in putting up this case of rectifiction on the board is ,as I have already stated, because different timings iranging from 8-12 A.M to 8-30 A.M have been given as corrected birthtime by astrologers to whom the case was referred for clarification. So I was in a fix and sought refuge in this forum for eliciting the correct reply.

I heartily thank the senior astrologers for having spared their valuable time in analysing this birth rectification question,and giving their views and observations.It may be observed that Ithe replies are as under: My problem remains unsolved.

Anant Raichur.....8-14.A.M

Kanak Bosmia...8-20.A.M (also given 8-15 and 8-17 as correct)

Ron Gaunt .......8-12-28 A.M.

Unfortunately, here also there is no general agreement on the correct time of birth, which makes the position still confusing. Does it mean that our rules for birth rectification are not fully reliable?. I request someone in the forum to crack this hard nut by giving me onlyone answer for this porblem.

G.Subramanian anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

AS 2 of us one in Australia, and other in India, working on different dates get the same

result.

I checked Marriage date by 4 step method. The Venus Antara starts on 21-1-1961 and

Marriage Date is 22-1-1961. Ven antara is chosen as it fits in the 2,7,11 series, and also

Child Birth the 4 step method indicates 14.11.1961 against actual date of 11-11-1961.

This is close enough.

Important events:

Marriage 22-1-1961

Birth of son 11-11-1961

Birth of son 22-7-1966

Death of father4-7-1988

G.Subramanian

raichuranant

Guest guest

>1. Kuppu Ganapathi (Msg#5054)

" ...UNFORTUNATELY, AS FAR AS MY KNOWLEGE GOES, THERE

IS NO SUCH COMMON SOLUTTION.... "

2. K N Rao (Timing Events Through Vimshottari Dasha, 1996, Prefacee

to the Second Edition)

" The controversy about what is the corect birth time will never be settled. " <

The KP system is quite scientific in many respects . Being scientific it

should be testable, reproducible/repeatable and accurate within defined

tolerance levels. If several astrologers attempt a rectification then they

should all get the same results for the ascendent degree. In any scientific

measurement though, there is a level of precision or tolerance which

depends on the tools being used.

In a KP rectification , the ascendent degree should be reported ie I have

found the degree of the ascendent as 9Ge 55 +/- 1min .of arc

.. or I have found the ascendent to the sub sub level which gives a

tolerance of +/- min. Other ways of reporting this could be I have

rectified this to the shastiamsa level (D60) or the nadiamsha level( D150).

It is not possible to get the time to the exact second because of the

different ayanamshas being used eg Are we using krishnamurti old or

krishnamurti new or something else? The ayanamsha currently used by KP

astrologers which is somewhere between Lahiri and Krishnamurti is quite

accurate I believe. We could probably put a tolerance on this of about 1

min. of arc. So a precise BT down to the second may not be possible but the

KP system as it is now is certainly better than what was previously available.

Regards

Ron D

Guest guest

In conclusion of K. Baskaran's " Secrets of RP & the Birth Time "

(1999, pp 94-96)

For the same native by the same Rule, same KP ayanamsa--

a/ Baskaran's corrected birth time 6:49 AM

b/ Vigneswer Raja 6:49 AM

c/ CN Rajan 7:02/ 7:10 AM

d/ S Gnanasambandan 7:07 AM

Regards,

tw

, Ron Day <ron@w...> wrote:

> >1. Kuppu Ganapathi (Msg#5054)

>

> " ...UNFORTUNATELY, AS FAR AS MY KNOWLEGE GOES, THERE

> IS NO SUCH COMMON SOLUTTION.... "

>

> 2. K N Rao (Timing Events Through Vimshottari Dasha, 1996, Prefacee

> to the Second Edition)

>

> " The controversy about what is the corect birth time will never be

settled. " <

>

>

> The KP system is quite scientific in many respects . Being

scientific it

> should be testable, reproducible/repeatable and accurate within

defined

> tolerance levels. If several astrologers attempt a rectification

then they

> should all get the same results for the ascendent degree. In any

scientific

> measurement though, there is a level of precision or tolerance

which

> depends on the tools being used.

>

> In a KP rectification , the ascendent degree should be reported

ie I have

> found the degree of the ascendent as 9Ge 55 +/- 1min .of arc

> . or I have found the ascendent to the sub sub level which

gives a

> tolerance of +/- min. Other ways of reporting this could be I

have

> rectified this to the shastiamsa level (D60) or the nadiamsha level

( D150).

>

> It is not possible to get the time to the exact second because of

the

> different ayanamshas being used eg Are we using krishnamurti old

or

> krishnamurti new or something else? The ayanamsha currently used

by KP

> astrologers which is somewhere between Lahiri and Krishnamurti is

quite

> accurate I believe. We could probably put a tolerance on this of

about 1

> min. of arc. So a precise BT down to the second may not be

possible but the

> KP system as it is now is certainly better than what was

previously available.

>

>

> Regards

> Ron D

Guest guest

dear gurumirthy. you cast the cgart for 8,14,815,820. check if sub lords remain same. then use the time which shows the same sublords. i have checked 8-14. it is correct.

good luck

GURUMURTHY SUBRAMANIAN <gurusubra wrote:

Dear members,

My purpose in putting up this case of rectifiction on the board is ,as I have already stated, because different timings iranging from 8-12 A.M to 8-30 A.M have been given as corrected birthtime by astrologers to whom the case was referred for clarification. So I was in a fix and sought refuge in this forum for eliciting the correct reply.

I heartily thank the senior astrologers for having spared their valuable time in analysing this birth rectification question,and giving their views and observations.It may be observed that Ithe replies are as under: My problem remains unsolved.

Anant Raichur.....8-14.A.M

Kanak Bosmia...8-20.A.M (also given 8-15 and 8-17 as correct)

Ron Gaunt .......8-12-28 A.M.

Unfortunately, here also there is no general agreement on the correct time of birth, which makes the position still confusing. Does it mean that our rules for birth rectification are not fully reliable?. I request someone in the forum to crack this hard nut by giving me onlyone answer for this porblem.

G.Subramanian anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

result.

This is close enough.

Important events:

Marriage 22-1-1961

Birth of son 11-11-1961

Birth of son 22-7-1966

Death of father4-7-1988

G.Subramanian

raichuranant

raichuranant

Guest guest

Dear Mr Rao and Friends,

Here are the first two cases of observed births. They are my

granddaughters, and my daughter was diligent in noting the

exact TOB.

DOB: 4th January 1986 between 2:01 to 3:01 pm

DOB: 13th March 1991 between 4:57 to 5:57pm.

Both were born in Brisbane Australia 27S28 153E02

In order to avoid any second guessing as to how I chose the

time spans, please note that these were obtained from a

random number generator.

Ron Gaunt

.................................................................................\

>Dear Mr Rao,

These will not be fabricated TOBs. They will be true with

observed birth times.

Ron Gaunt

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:00:46 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>Dear Ron,

> I am willing to experiment...but not on " fabricared TOB's...I

will work with true/real TOBs and of Living persons...for obvious reasons...

> Astrology is base entirely upon the Karma Theory...hence all

experiments should be made on live births...and not on

imaginary/contrived/fabricated TOBs...

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>AH Udupa <ahudupa wrote:

>Dear Ron,

correct time.

>udupa

Guest guest

Dear Ron,

I am pleased to send you the corrected TOB,of your Grand daughter

born on 4-1-1968...along with the reasoning...

This exercise has been done by using the late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham's Method,as given in "Verification of Birth Time"...

I shall send you the second effort tomorrow,in the meanwhile, you are requested to send your comments/critique...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !"rongaunt au" <rongaunt wrote:

Dear Mr Rao and Friends,Here are the first two cases of observed births. They are mygranddaughters, and my daughter was diligent in noting theexact TOB.DOB: 4th January 1986 between 2:01 to 3:01 pmDOB: 13th March 1991 between 4:57 to 5:57pm.Both were born in Brisbane Australia 27S28 153E02In order to avoid any second guessing as to how I chose the time spans, please note that these were obtained from arandom number generator.Ron Gaunt..............................................................................................>Dear Mr Rao,These will not be fabricated TOBs. They will be true withobserved birth times.Ron GauntOn Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:00:46 +0100 (BST), you wrote:>Dear

Ron,> I am willing to experiment...but not on "fabricared TOB's...I will work with true/real TOBs and of Living persons...for obvious reasons...> Astrology is base entirely upon the Karma Theory...hence all experiments should be made on live births...and not on imaginary/contrived/fabricated TOBs...> With best wishes,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !>>AH Udupa <ahudupa wrote:>Dear Ron,> This will be a good

experiment. The actual birth time should not be revealed in the beginning. No events in the life of the native also should be indicated. Then we can see whether ASc sublord-Moon relation or RP method gives correct time.>udupa

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Mail: http://in.mail.

M A N G E S H M A H A L A X M I P R A S S A N N A

L.Y.RAO: 201/202,Neelam Apts.,Bhagat Lane,off T.H.Kataria Rd.,MUMBAI-400016

TEL: 2445 7401:3091 5319

email: lyr:lyastro1

BIRTH DETAILS OF GD-1

REF NO Rongaunt/TOB ?

DETAILS OF BIRTH CHART

DATE : 4 1 1986 OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION

DAY : SATURDAY RASI : KANYA

TIME : 14 H. 30 M. 0 S. STAR : Chitt

PLACE : BRISBANE QUEENSLAND;

CHARANA : SECOND

YONI : GAJA

LAT. : 27 Deg. 29 Min. N GANA : DEVA

LONG. : 153 Deg. 8 Min. E VARNA : VYSHYA

LAGNA. : Cancer-Kataka TATWA : BHOOMI

LORD : Moo VASHYA : MANAVA

RASI : Virgo-Kanya

LORD : Mer GHATACHAKRA [MALEFICS]

NAKSHATRA : Chitt 2 - Pada MONTH : BHADRAPAD

NAK.LORD : Mar TITHI : 5-10-15

TITHI : K. 9 DAY : SHANIVAR

SID.TIME : 1 H. 37 M. 10 S. STAR : SHRAVANA

AYANAMSA : 23 D. 34 M. 17 S.

PRAHARA : 1st

SUN SIGN : CAPRICORN (Sayana) CHANDRA : 3rd

Cast By L.Y.RAO ON 26-07-2005

Programme by RAICHUR 8/147 GARODIANAGAR BOMBAY

NAKSHATRA: Chitt PADA - 2

DASA BAL. Mars 5 Y. 41 Days ENDS ON 14 2 1991

|------------------------------|

| |RAHU FOR. | | |

| | | | |

| | | | |

| | |ASC....... |

| | | |

| | | |

|---------------| |---------------|

|JUP. | | |

| | | |

| | | |

|SUN. MERC VEN. |SAT. URAN |MARS KETU PLUT |MOON |

|NEPT | | | |

| | | | |

TRADITIONAL NAVAMSA CHART

|MARS | |MERC | |

| | | | |

| | | | |

|URAN PLUT | |RAHU NEPT |

| | | |

| | | |

|---------------| |---------------|

|KETU | |JUP. VEN. FOR. |

| | | |

| | | |

| | |SUN. SAT. |ASC.......MOON |

| | | | |

| | | | |

Cast By L.Y.RAO ON 26-07-2005

Programme by RAICHUR 8/147 GARODIANAGAR BOMBAY-77

DASAS TO BE ENJOYED BY GD-1

VIMSOTTARI DASAS --- BHUKTIES

Mar DASA 14 02 1984 -> 14 02 1991 |Rah DASA 14 02 1991 -> 14 02 2009

|Rah Bhk. 14 02 1991 -> 26 10 1993

|Jup Bhk. 26 10 1993 -> 20 03 1996

Jup Bhk. 04 01 1986 -> 05 07 1986 |Sat Bhk. 20 03 1996 -> 26 01 1999

Sat Bhk. 05 07 1986 -> 14 08 1987 |Mer Bhk. 26 01 1999 -> 14 08 2001

Mer Bhk. 14 08 1987 -> 11 08 1988 |Ket Bhk. 14 08 2001 -> 02 09 2002

Ket Bhk. 11 08 1988 -> 08 01 1989 |Ven Bhk. 02 09 2002 -> 02 09 2005

Ven Bhk. 08 01 1989 -> 08 03 1990 |Sun Bhk. 02 09 2005 -> 26 07 2006

Sun Bhk. 08 03 1990 -> 14 07 1990 |Moo Bhk. 26 07 2006 -> 26 01 2008

Moo Bhk. 14 07 1990 -> 14 02 1991 |Mar Bhk. 26 01 2008 -> 14 02 2009

Jup DASA 14 02 2009 -> 14 02 2025 |Sat DASA 14 02 2025 -> 14 02 2044

Jup Bhk. 14 02 2009 -> 02 04 2011 |Sat Bhk. 14 02 2025 -> 17 02 2028

Sat Bhk. 02 04 2011 -> 14 10 2013 |Mer Bhk. 17 02 2028 -> 26 10 2030

Mer Bhk. 14 10 2013 -> 20 01 2016 |Ket Bhk. 26 10 2030 -> 05 12 2031

Ket Bhk. 20 01 2016 -> 26 12 2016 |Ven Bhk. 05 12 2031 -> 05 02 2035

Ven Bhk. 26 12 2016 -> 26 08 2019 |Sun Bhk. 05 02 2035 -> 17 01 2036

Sun Bhk. 26 08 2019 -> 14 06 2020 |Moo Bhk. 17 01 2036 -> 17 08 2037

Moo Bhk. 14 06 2020 -> 14 10 2021 |Mar Bhk. 17 08 2037 -> 26 09 2038

Mar Bhk. 14 10 2021 -> 20 09 2022 |Rah Bhk. 26 09 2038 -> 02 08 2041

Rah Bhk. 20 09 2022 -> 14 02 2025 |Jup Bhk. 02 08 2041 -> 14 02 2044

Mer DASA 14 02 2044 -> 14 02 2061 |Ket DASA 14 02 2061 -> 14 02 2068

Mer Bhk. 14 02 2044 -> 11 07 2046 |Ket Bhk. 14 02 2061 -> 11 07 2061

Ket Bhk. 11 07 2046 -> 08 07 2047 |Ven Bhk. 11 07 2061 -> 11 09 2062

Ven Bhk. 08 07 2047 -> 08 05 2050 |Sun Bhk. 11 09 2062 -> 17 01 2063

Sun Bhk. 08 05 2050 -> 14 03 2051 |Moo Bhk. 17 01 2063 -> 17 08 2063

Moo Bhk. 14 03 2051 -> 14 08 2052 |Mar Bhk. 17 08 2063 -> 14 01 2064

Mar Bhk. 14 08 2052 -> 11 08 2053 |Rah Bhk. 14 01 2064 -> 02 02 2065

Rah Bhk. 11 08 2053 -> 01 03 2056 |Jup Bhk. 02 02 2065 -> 08 01 2066

Jup Bhk. 01 03 2056 -> 05 06 2058 |Sat Bhk. 08 01 2066 -> 17 02 2067

Sat Bhk. 05 06 2058 -> 14 02 2061 |Mer Bhk. 17 02 2067 -> 14 02 2068

Ven DASA 14 02 2068 -> 14 02 2088 |Sun DASA 14 02 2088 -> 14 02 2094

Ven Bhk. 14 02 2068 -> 14 06 2071 |Sun Bhk. 14 02 2088 -> 02 06 2088

Sun Bhk. 14 06 2071 -> 14 06 2072 |Moo Bhk. 02 06 2088 -> 02 12 2088

Moo Bhk. 14 06 2072 -> 14 02 2074 |Mar Bhk. 02 12 2088 -> 08 04 2089

Mar Bhk. 14 02 2074 -> 14 04 2075 |Rah Bhk. 08 04 2089 -> 02 03 2090

Rah Bhk. 14 04 2075 -> 14 04 2078 |Jup Bhk. 02 03 2090 -> 20 12 2090

Jup Bhk. 14 04 2078 -> 14 12 2080 |Sat Bhk. 20 12 2090 -> 02 12 2091

Sat Bhk. 14 12 2080 -> 14 02 2084 |Mer Bhk. 02 12 2091 -> 08 10 2092

Mer Bhk. 14 02 2084 -> 14 12 2086 |Ket Bhk. 08 10 2092 -> 14 02 2093

Ket Bhk. 14 12 2086 -> 14 02 2088 |Ven Bhk. 14 02 2093 -> 14 02 2094

Moo DASA 14 02 2094 -> 14 02 2104 |

Moo Bhk. 14 02 2094 -> 14 12 2094 |

Mar Bhk. 14 12 2094 -> 14 07 2095 |

Rah Bhk. 14 07 2095 -> 14 01 2097 |

Jup Bhk. 14 01 2097 -> 14 05 2098 |

Sat Bhk. 14 05 2098 -> 14 12 2099 |

Mer Bhk. 14 12 2099 -> 14 05 2101 |

Ket Bhk. 14 05 2101 -> 14 12 2101 |

Ven Bhk. 14 12 2101 -> 14 08 2103 |

Sun Bhk. 14 08 2103 -> 14 02 2104 |

MAR Dasa 14 2 1984 TO 14 2 1991

MAR Bhk. 14 2 1984 TO 11 7 1984 |RAH Bhk. 11 7 1984 TO 29 7 1985

MAR Ant. 14 2 1984 TO 23 2 1984 |RAH Ant. 11 7 1984 TO 8 9 1984

RAH Ant. 23 2 1984 TO 15 3 1984 |JUP Ant. 8 9 1984 TO 28 10 1984

JUP Ant. 15 3 1984 TO 4 4 1984 |SAT Ant. 28 10 1984 TO 28 12 1984

SAT Ant. 4 4 1984 TO 27 4 1984 |MER Ant. 28 12 1984 TO 21 2 1985

MER Ant. 27 4 1984 TO 18 5 1984 |KET Ant. 21 2 1985 TO 14 3 1985

KET Ant. 18 5 1984 TO 27 5 1984 |VEN Ant. 14 3 1985 TO 17 5 1985

VEN Ant. 27 5 1984 TO 21 6 1984 |SUN Ant. 17 5 1985 TO 5 6 1985

SUN Ant. 21 6 1984 TO 29 6 1984 |MOO Ant. 5 6 1985 TO 7 7 1985

MOO Ant. 29 6 1984 TO 11 7 1984 |MAR Ant. 7 7 1985 TO 29 7 1985

JUP Bhk. 29 7 1985 TO 5 7 1986 |SAT Bhk. 5 7 1986 TO 14 8 1987

JUP Ant. 29 7 1985 TO 14 9 1985 |SAT Ant. 5 7 1986 TO 8 9 1986

SAT Ant. 14 9 1985 TO 7 11 1985 |MER Ant. 8 9 1986 TO 5 11 1986

MER Ant. 7 11 1985 TO 25 12 1985 |KET Ant. 5 11 1986 TO 28 11 1986

KET Ant. 25 12 1985 TO 14 1 1986 |VEN Ant. 28 11 1986 TO 4 2 1987

VEN Ant. 14 1 1986 TO 10 3 1986 |SUN Ant. 4 2 1987 TO 24 2 1987

SUN Ant. 10 3 1986 TO 27 3 1986 |MOO Ant. 24 2 1987 TO 28 3 1987

MOO Ant. 27 3 1986 TO 25 4 1986 |MAR Ant. 28 3 1987 TO 21 4 1987

MAR Ant. 25 4 1986 TO 15 5 1986 |RAH Ant. 21 4 1987 TO 21 6 1987

RAH Ant. 15 5 1986 TO 5 7 1986 |JUP Ant. 21 6 1987 TO 14 8 1987

MER Bhk. 14 8 1987 TO 11 8 1988 |KET Bhk. 11 8 1988 TO 8 1 1989

MER Ant. 14 8 1987 TO 5 10 1987 |KET Ant. 11 8 1988 TO 20 8 1988

KET Ant. 5 10 1987 TO 25 10 1987 |VEN Ant. 20 8 1988 TO 14 9 1988

VEN Ant. 25 10 1987 TO 25 12 1987 |SUN Ant. 14 9 1988 TO 21 9 1988

SUN Ant. 25 12 1987 TO 13 1 1988 |MOO Ant. 21 9 1988 TO 4 10 1988

MOO Ant. 13 1 1988 TO 12 2 1988 |MAR Ant. 4 10 1988 TO 12 10 1988

MAR Ant. 12 2 1988 TO 3 3 1988 |RAH Ant. 12 10 1988 TO 4 11 1988

RAH Ant. 3 3 1988 TO 27 4 1988 |JUP Ant. 4 11 1988 TO 24 11 1988

JUP Ant. 27 4 1988 TO 14 6 1988 |SAT Ant. 24 11 1988 TO 17 12 1988

SAT Ant. 14 6 1988 TO 11 8 1988 |MER Ant. 17 12 1988 TO 8 1 1989

VEN Bhk. 8 1 1989 TO 8 3 1990 |SUN Bhk. 8 3 1990 TO 14 7 1990

VEN Ant. 8 1 1989 TO 18 3 1989 |SUN Ant. 8 3 1990 TO 14 3 1990

SUN Ant. 18 3 1989 TO 9 4 1989 |MOO Ant. 14 3 1990 TO 25 3 1990

MOO Ant. 9 4 1989 TO 14 5 1989 |MAR Ant. 25 3 1990 TO 2 4 1990

MAR Ant. 14 5 1989 TO 9 6 1989 |RAH Ant. 2 4 1990 TO 21 4 1990

RAH Ant. 9 6 1989 TO 12 8 1989 |JUP Ant. 21 4 1990 TO 8 5 1990

JUP Ant. 12 8 1989 TO 8 10 1989 |SAT Ant. 8 5 1990 TO 28 5 1990

SAT Ant. 8 10 1989 TO 14 12 1989 |MER Ant. 28 5 1990 TO 16 6 1990

MER Ant. 14 12 1989 TO 13 2 1990 |KET Ant. 16 6 1990 TO 23 6 1990

KET Ant. 13 2 1990 TO 8 3 1990 |VEN Ant. 23 6 1990 TO 14 7 1990

MOO Bhk. 14 7 1990 TO 14 2 1991

MOO Ant. 14 7 1990 TO 1 8 1990

MAR Ant. 1 8 1990 TO 14 8 1990

RAH Ant. 14 8 1990 TO 15 9 1990

JUP Ant. 15 9 1990 TO 13 10 1990

SAT Ant. 13 10 1990 TO 16 11 1990

MER Ant. 16 11 1990 TO 16 12 1990

KET Ant. 16 12 1990 TO 28 12 1990

VEN Ant. 28 12 1990 TO 3 2 1991

SUN Ant. 3 2 1991 TO 14 2 1991

M A N G E S H M A H A L A X M I P R A S S A N N A

L.Y.RAO 132 MINA Shivaji Park Rd.2 Mumbai 400 028

TEL: 2445 7401:3091 5319

email: lyr:lyastro1

BIRTH DETAILS OF GD-1

W E S T E R N A S P E C T S

Plan. SUN. MOON MARS MERC JUP. VEN. SAT. RAHU KETU URAN NEPT FOR. PLUT

SUN. TRIN

MOON TRIN Ssqr SXTL

MARS SQUR OPP CONJ OPP CONJ

MERC CONJ CONJ

JUP.

VEN. CONJ TRIN CONJ TRIN

SAT. 150 Ssxt

RAHU OPP CONJ OPP

KETU Ssqr SXTL OPP CONJ

URAN

NEPT TRIN

FOR. OPP

PLUT

Planet ASC 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

SUN. 135

MOON CONJ TRIN OPP

MARS

MERC CONJ SXTL SQUR TRIN 150 OPP

JUP. OPP CONJ 135

VEN. CONJ Ssqr OPP

SAT. CONJ SXTL OPP

RAHU

KETU

URAN SXTL SQUR TRIN

NEPT CONJ Ssxt OPP

FOR. 135

PLUT SXTL SQUR 135

ORBS Conj,opp =8.Sq. Trine 6,SEXT 6,Semis 2, Rest 2 deg.

Programme by RAICHUR 8/147 GARODIANAGAR BOMBAY-77

--------------------------------

| | | | |

| | | | |

| | | | |

|IX 0 38 25|X 2 37 15| | |

| |Rahu 12 4 25|X1 6 32 35|XII 9 5 52|

| |For 15 50 4| | |

| | | | |

| | NAME:GD-1 | |

| | SATURDAY 4 1 1986 | |

| | Time 14 30 0 | |

|VIII 2 56 19| | |

| | SID.TIME 1 h. 37 m. 10 s. |Asc. 9 1 48|

| | | |

| | NAKS:Chitt-PADA 2 | |

| | | |

:---------------| PLACE:BRISBANE QUEENSLAND |---------------|

| | | |

| | LAT 27 deg 29 min N | |

|Jup 25 24 43| | |

|VII 9 1 48| Long 153 deg 8 min E | |

| | |II 2 56 19|

| | Ayan 23 d. 34 m. 17 s. | |

| | | |

| |CAST BY:L.Y.RAO | |

| | | | |

|Sun 20 7 21| | | |

|Ven 16 27 44|Uran 26 7 48|Mars 19 3 8| |

|Nept 10 8 39|Sat 11 57 36|Plut 13 24 46| |

|VI 9 5 52|V 6 32 35|Ketu 12 4 25|III 0 38 25|

|Merc 4 12 20| |IV 2 37 15|Moon 26 55 37|

| | | | |

| | | | |

DASA BAL. Mars 5 Y. 41 Days ENDS ON 14 2 1991

BHK. Bal. Jup. 0 Y. 184 Days: ANT. Bal. Ketu 11 Days:

SOOK Bal. Rahu 2 Days

CUSP Sgl Stl Sbl Ssl :PLANET Sgl Stl Sbl SsL

ASC Moo Sat Ven Rah :SUN. Jup Ven Jup Jup

2nd Sun Ket Ven Ket :MOON Mer Mar Jup Ket

3rd Mer Sun Rah Ven :MARS Ven Rah Moo Ven

4th Ven Mar Ket Mer :MERC Jup Ket Moo Sat

5th Mar Sat Mer Rah :JUP. Sat Mar Rah Ven

6th Jup Ket Jup Rah :VEN. Jup Ven Moo Rah

7th Sat Sun Ven Jup :SAT. Mar Sat Moo Ven

8th Sat Mar Ven Ven :RAHU Mar Ket Mer Ven

9th Jup Jup Mar Rah :KETU Ven Rah Sat Rah

10th Mar Ket Ven Mer :URAN Mar Mer Jup Jup

11th Ven Sun Mer Jup :NEPT Jup Ket Sat Ven

12th Mer Rah Jup Sat :FOR. Mar Ven Sun Jup

:PLUT Ven Rah Mer Moo

SIGNIFICATORS OF HOUSES

SIGNIFICATORS ARE SHOWN IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

A-Planets in Star of Occupants of House: B-Planets in House

C-Planets in stars of House Lord: D-House Lord: E= Planets

Aspected by A,B,C,D Trad aspects BY SIGN : F=Sub Lord

HOUSE A B C D E F

----

ASC | | | |Moo| |Ven

| | | | | |

2nd | | | |Sun|ME:VE: |Ven

| | | | | |

3rd | |MOO: |URA: |Mer|SU:VE: |Rah

| | | | | |

4th |MOO:JUP:MER:RAH|MAR:KET:PLU: |SUN:VEN:FOR|Ven|SU:ME:VE:JU|Ket

|NEP: | | | |RA:KE:MO:MA|

5th |URA:SAT: |MER:SAT:URA: |MOO:JUP: |Mar|JU:RA:KE:MO|Mer

| | | | |SU:VE: |

6th |SUN:VEN:FOR: |SUN:VEN:NEP: | |Jup|MO:ME:VE:SU|Jup

| | | | | |

7th | |JUP: |SAT: |Sat|JU:MO: |Ven

| | | | | |

8th | | |SAT: |Sat|JU: |Ven

| | | | | |

9th | | | |Jup|MO: |Mar

| | | | | |

10th |MAR:KET:PLU: |RAH:FOR: |MOO:JUP: |Mar|JU:RA:KE:MO|Ven

| | | | |MA: |

11th | | |SUN:VEN:FOR|Ven|SU:ME:VE: |Mer

| | | | | |

12th | | |URA: |Mer|SU:VE: |Jup

| | | | | |

----

PLANET House Numbers Signified: Aspecting Planets

SUN. A-06,B-06,C-04,C-11,D-02, :ME:VE:F-

MOON A-04,B-03,C-05,C-10,D-As, :JU:F-

MARS A-10,B-04,D-05,D-10, :RA:KE:F- 9,

MERC A-04,B-05,D-03,D-12, :SU:VE:F- 5,11,

JUP. A-04,B-07,C-05,C-10,D-06,D-09,:MA:SA:F- 6,12,

VEN. A-06,B-06,C-04,C-11,D-04,D-11,:SU:ME:F- 1, 2, 7, 8,10,

SAT. A-05,B-05,C-07,C-08,D-07,D-08,:F-

RAHU A-04,B-10, :MA:KE:F- 3,

KETU A-10,B-04, :MA:RA:F- 4,

URAN A-05,B-05,C-03,C-12, :SA:F-

NEPT A-04,B-06, :SU:ME:VE:F-

FOR. A-06,B-10,C-04,C-11, :MA:RA:KE:F-

PLUT A-10,B-04, :MA:RA:KE:F-

RAHU will ACT as AGENT for Mar,Ket also

KETU will ACT as AGENT for Ven,Rah also

Planets EXALTED or in OWN house Strongly signify the house owned

These are :

CORRECTION OF TOB :

This exercise was undertaken by taking help of a trial chart for the mean

of the TOB range given...between 02-00 to 03-00 PM.

1) The trial Chart Ascendant for 2-30 PM at Brisbane,gives the

Ascendant at 9*01’48”, with Venus sub Rahu sub-sub...

2) As per the late Mr.Shanmugham’s theory,the Ascendant sublord should be

Mars(the Moon’s starlord,for the exact TOB,and better still the sub-sub

lord should be Jup) for the exact time TOB...

i.e., between 102*16’ 23” (Cancer) to 102*22’36”

3) The difference is 3*06’12”, ie., 14 min 16 secs approximately...

4) The EXACT TOB is 2 – 45 - 20 PM, adjusted to get sub-sub-lord of ASC as

Jupiter...

5) Kindly confirm the correctness of the late Shri Shanmugham’s method.

GOOD LUCK !