IndiaDivine.org

To.Punit Pandey ji, Thanks for the matters related to Revatalisation from 768

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Punitji,

Thanks for the ajustments of our total members list from

yesterday 768 to 149 members today 30/08/05.

I agree with you, that you have mention some members only read

messages form our Siniors,it may be good.

I belive that Participation is very important between each an every

one in the fourm,and i dont think it may be wise to have an Assumstion

that all our members are reading the messages daily or weekly or even

monthily.

I do agree that we cant force everbody,its only the indivdual

initative

I shall give an example why i have suggested for Revitalisation

between

Active and the Non Active Members its an opnion only.

I join our group about 2 months,the first day itself i was impress

to see that KP System cosists of vast numbers of members around 660+

Then i was reading cosistantanly reading messages,and i have

identified

my Verterans and the Seniors,Particualrly an artical from

Anantji,this

created me a confident,Trust(this is one of the example)

what i have notice for the past two months only limited members of

participation,and the contribution from veterans and the seniors is

Great with my sincerety and respect.

Based on todays list state that we have 149 members,just imagine

if everyboby type a message to say that we are here on line,

Hello how are you? It would be GREAT and i belive there wiil be

some LIGHT in it.

Regards

P.R.Selvam

Selvam,

Why do you want to hinder other peoples usage. Once becoming member

it is upto individual whether they want to write or just read!

This is simply not fair.

Sasi raj"P.R.Selvam" <selvam_prs wrote:

Dear Punitji, Thanks for the ajustments of our total members list from yesterday 768 to 149 members today 30/08/05. I agree with you, that you have mention some members only read messages form our Siniors,it may be good.I belive that Participation is very important between each an every one in the fourm,and i dont think it may be wise to have an Assumstionthat all our members are reading the messages daily or weekly or evenmonthily. I do agree that we cant force everbody,its only the indivdualinitativeI shall give an example why i have suggested for RevitalisationbetweenActive and the Non Active Members its an opnion only.I join our group about 2 months,the first day itself i was impressto see that KP System

cosists of vast numbers of members around 660+Then i was reading cosistantanly reading messages,and i haveidentifiedmy Verterans and the Seniors,Particualrly an artical fromAnantji,thiscreated me a confident,Trust(this is one of the example)what i have notice for the past two months only limited members ofparticipation,and the contribution from veterans and the seniors isGreat with my sincerety and respect. Based on todays list state that we have 149 members,just imagine if everyboby type a message to say that we are here on line, Hello how are you? It would be GREAT and i belive there wiil be some LIGHT in it. Regards P.R.Selvam

Start your day with - make it your home page

Selvam ji,

I guess there is some confusion. I have neither done any adjustment in membership list nor I am interested. If participation will be the only criteria, I myself can be kicked out of more than 50 groups, of which I am a passive member.

I also want to know where exactly did you get this 149 number?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 8/30/05, P.R.Selvam <selvam_prs wrote:

Dear Punitji, Thanks for the ajustments of our total members list fromyesterday 768 to 149 members today 30/08/05.

I agree with you, that you have mention some members only readmessages form our Siniors,it may be good.I belive that Participation is very important between each an everyone in the fourm,and i dont think it may be wise to have an Assumstion

that all our members are reading the messages daily or weekly or evenmonthily.I do agree that we cant force everbody,its only the indivdualinitativeI shall give an example why i have suggested for Revitalisation

betweenActive and the Non Active Members its an opnion only.I join our group about 2 months,the first day itself i was impressto see that KP System cosists of vast numbers of members around 660+

Then i was reading cosistantanly reading messages,and i haveidentifiedmy Verterans and the Seniors,Particualrly an artical fromAnantji,thiscreated me a confident,Trust(this is one of the example)what i have notice for the past two months only limited members of

participation,and the contribution from veterans and the seniors isGreat with my sincerety and respect.Based on todays list state that we have 149 members,just imagineif everyboby type a message to say that we are here on line,

Hello how are you? It would be GREAT and i belive there wiil besome LIGHT in it. RegardsP.R.Selvam

Dear Selvamji,

Allow me to interject to suggest that participation by every member will be in all discussions will be ideal,but the stress should be on meaningful participation...

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao

GOOD LUCK !Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Selvam ji,

I guess there is some confusion. I have neither done any adjustment in membership list nor I am interested. If participation will be the only criteria, I myself can be kicked out of more than 50 groups, of which I am a passive member.

I also want to know where exactly did you get this 149 number?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 8/30/05, P.R.Selvam <selvam_prs wrote: Dear Punitji, Thanks for the ajustments of our total members list fromyesterday 768 to 149 members today 30/08/05. I agree with you, that you have mention some members only readmessages form our Siniors,it may be good.I belive that Participation is very important between each an everyone in the fourm,and i dont think it may be wise to have an Assumstion that all our members are reading the messages daily or weekly or evenmonthily.I do agree that we cant force everbody,its only the indivdualinitativeI shall give an example why i have suggested for Revitalisation betweenActive and the Non Active Members its an opnion only.I join our group about 2 months,the first day itself i was impressto see that KP System cosists of vast

numbers of members around 660+Then i was reading cosistantanly reading messages,and i haveidentifiedmy Verterans and the Seniors,Particualrly an artical fromAnantji,thiscreated me a confident,Trust(this is one of the example)what i have notice for the past two months only limited members of participation,and the contribution from veterans and the seniors isGreat with my sincerety and respect.Based on todays list state that we have 149 members,just imagineif everyboby type a message to say that we are here on line, Hello how are you? It would be GREAT and i belive there wiil besome LIGHT in it. RegardsP.R.Selvam