and KP Readers and then agree upon a definition that we can use for

further study. Once this is done we can take sample horoscopes where

Punarphoo is present and check if there is/was any impact due to this

configuration. We have some members who have volunteered to give their

DOB for study, so we can use them. When we analyse 100 charts we will

have some pattern to discuss.

I feel this study will help us in getting a more accurate picture of

Punarphoo than reading what others have said. I agree with Jagadish

that the Readers and other books on KP are generally not well written.

Regards,

Rangarajan

Dear Members,

This is in continuation of my earlier post on this subject.

Page 74 of 4th Reader (Edition 2002) says:

" Whenever Saturn has got any connection what-so-ever with Moon,

there will be some obstacle or impediment, not only during

negotiation but also at the time of fixation and even at the time of

celebration of the marriage. This connection between Moon and Saturn

causes delay, though ultimately both of them do much more good with

a better partner. "

Here we see a loose definition of Punarphoo.

Page 78:

" If Saturn is deposited in the constellation of Moon and sub of

Saturn or if Moon is deposited in Saturn's star and Moon sub, if

Saturn is deposited in 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10, then such difficulties

may arise. "

Here I don't understand why the " sub " part is taken into

consideration.

Page 79:

" In your horoscope and the horoscope of the girl both Moon and

Saturn are conjoined together... " .

First I would like to enumerate the planetary configurations that

might participate in Punarphoo. The actual definition can be

attempted next.

1) Saturn and Moon in the same house

2) Saturn and Moon in the same sign

3) Saturn in Moon sign

4) Moon in Saturn sign

5) Saturn in Moon star

6) Moon in Saturn star

7) Saturn in Moon sub

8) Moon in Saturn sub

9) Saturn aspects Moon by Vedic aspect

10) There is a conjunction or aspect as per the western system

Please feel free to add to this list or modify the list.

The working definition of Punarphoo will involve some combinations

of the above configurations. Just to illustrate, here is a possible

definition (for convenience, I am only using item numbers from the

list):

Punarphoo is said to exist in a chart when the following condition

is satisfied:

1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 9

Another important point to consider is whether could be any other

cause for delay in marriage and whether that should be included in

the defintion of Punarphoo. For instance what if Saturn aspects the

7th cusp, but has no connection with Moon? See the last part of Page

78 definition.

Given that there is lack of clarity in the meaning of Punarphoo, I

think it is wise to arrive at a consensus on the term.

I request interested members to give their views.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, " Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy "

<ranga@m...> wrote:

> Dear Members,

> Since so much is being talked about Punarphoo, why don't we try to

> arrive at a " working definition " of the term first? Let us collect

and

> enumerate the various definitions of the term as discussed in

articles

> and KP Readers and then agree upon a definition that we can use

for

> further study. Once this is done we can take sample horoscopes

where

> Punarphoo is present and check if there is/was any impact due to

this

> configuration. We have some members who have volunteered to give

their

> DOB for study, so we can use them. When we analyse 100 charts we

will

> have some pattern to discuss.

>

> I feel this study will help us in getting a more accurate picture

of

> Punarphoo than reading what others have said. I agree with

Jagadish

> that the Readers and other books on KP are generally not well

written.

>

> Regards,

> Rangarajan

Dear Rangaraj

Good idea. Here is my contribution :

DOB AUG 18 1934: TOB 10.PM :POB 18N5,75,E32INDIA::male

MO LORDS MAR SA VEN: SAT LORDS SA MA KET:

7th cusp sl ME IN CN. (Legally no 2 marriages)

Effect : Love affair not materialised, girl committed suicide.

Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Members,Since so much is being talked about Punarphoo, why don't we try to arrive at a "working definition" of the term first? Let us collect and enumerate the various definitions of the term as discussed in articles and KP Readers and then agree upon a definition that we can use for further study. Once this is done we can take sample horoscopes where Punarphoo is present and check if there is/was any impact due to this configuration. We have some members who have volunteered to give their DOB for study, so we can use them. When we analyse 100 charts we will have some pattern to discuss. I feel this study will help us in getting a more accurate picture of Punarphoo than reading what others have said. I agree with Jagadish that the Readers and other books on KP are generally not well written.

Regards,Rangarajan

Dear Rangaraj

I believe we should restrict the defination only to connection between SAT and MOON, and

not include SA aspect to 7th House, with no connection between MO and SA.

I have a case where there is no connection bet SA and MO, yet SA in 5th caused some

obstacles in marriage. But I would not include it in PUNARPHOO.

good luck

Dear Members,This is in continuation of my earlier post on this subject.Page 74 of 4th Reader (Edition 2002) says:"Whenever Saturn has got any connection what-so-ever with Moon, there will be some obstacle or impediment, not only during negotiation but also at the time of fixation and even at the time of celebration of the marriage. This connection between Moon and Saturn causes delay, though ultimately both of them do much more good with a better partner."Here we see a loose definition of Punarphoo.Page 78:"If Saturn is deposited in the constellation of Moon and sub of Saturn or if Moon is deposited in Saturn's star and Moon sub, if Saturn is deposited in 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10, then such difficulties may arise."Here I don't understand why the "sub" part is taken into consideration.Page 79:"In

your horoscope and the horoscope of the girl both Moon and Saturn are conjoined together...".First I would like to enumerate the planetary configurations that might participate in Punarphoo. The actual definition can be attempted next.1) Saturn and Moon in the same house2) Saturn and Moon in the same sign3) Saturn in Moon sign4) Moon in Saturn sign5) Saturn in Moon star6) Moon in Saturn star7) Saturn in Moon sub8) Moon in Saturn sub9) Saturn aspects Moon by Vedic aspect10) There is a conjunction or aspect as per the western systemPlease feel free to add to this list or modify the list.The working definition of Punarphoo will involve some combinations of the above configurations. Just to illustrate, here is a possible definition (for convenience, I am only using item numbers from the list):Punarphoo is said to exist in a chart when the following condition is satisfied:1 or 2 or

3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 9Another important point to consider is whether could be any other cause for delay in marriage and whether that should be included in the defintion of Punarphoo. For instance what if Saturn aspects the 7th cusp, but has no connection with Moon? See the last part of Page 78 definition.Given that there is lack of clarity in the meaning of Punarphoo, I think it is wise to arrive at a consensus on the term.I request interested members to give their views.Regards,Rangarajan , "Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy" wrote:> Dear Members,> Since so much is being talked about Punarphoo, why don't we try to > arrive at a "working definition" of the term first? Let us collect and > enumerate the various definitions of the term as discussed in articles > and KP Readers and then agree upon a definition that we can use for >

further study. Once this is done we can take sample horoscopes where > Punarphoo is present and check if there is/was any impact due to this > configuration. We have some members who have volunteered to give their > DOB for study, so we can use them. When we analyse 100 charts we will > have some pattern to discuss. > > I feel this study will help us in getting a more accurate picture of > Punarphoo than reading what others have said. I agree with Jagadish > that the Readers and other books on KP are generally not well written. > > Regards,> Rangarajan

Dears M/s AR Raichur,Rangarajan et al,

For a definition of Punarphoo,kindly refer to the book "Punarphoo" ,it is given on Pp 1-2., under the heading...

"What is Punarphoo"...(published in 1999-2000.)

This book is written by both,

Mr.K.Subramanian (son of the late Shri KSK.) & Shri Vaikary Ramamurthy,one of KSK's early disciples and many examples have been given...

For Mr.Rangarajan's info,this def. has been posted on the site owned by Ms.Sandy Crowther,only very recently...

Also,it is very clearly mentioned that, Saturn by its evil aspect by the powerful IIIrd or Xth aspect,causes Punarphoo dosha,his other aspects are secondary...!

Personally,I do not see any particular reason to "improve upon the definition given there-in..." , and I will certainly appreciate a cogent one...

With the very best best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Dear Rangaraj

I believe we should restrict the defination only to connection between SAT and MOON, and

I have a case where there is no connection bet SA and MO, yet SA in 5th caused some

good luck

Dear Members,This is in continuation of my earlier post on this subject.Page 74 of 4th Reader (Edition 2002) says:"Whenever Saturn has got any connection what-so-ever with Moon, there will be some obstacle or impediment, not only during negotiation but also at the time of fixation and even at the time of celebration of the marriage. This connection between Moon and Saturn causes delay, though ultimately both of them do much more good with a better partner."Here we see a loose definition of Punarphoo.Page 78:"If Saturn is deposited in the constellation of Moon and sub of Saturn or if Moon is deposited in Saturn's star and Moon sub, if Saturn is deposited in 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10, then such difficulties may arise."Here I don't understand why the "sub" part is taken into consideration.Page 79:"In

your horoscope and the horoscope of the girl both Moon and Saturn are conjoined together...".First I would like to enumerate the planetary configurations that might participate in Punarphoo. The actual definition can be attempted next.1) Saturn and Moon in the same house2) Saturn and Moon in the same sign3) Saturn in Moon sign4) Moon in Saturn sign5) Saturn in Moon star6) Moon in Saturn star7) Saturn in Moon sub8) Moon in Saturn sub9) Saturn aspects Moon by Vedic aspect10) There is a conjunction or aspect as per the western systemPlease feel free to add to this list or modify the list.The working definition of Punarphoo will involve some combinations of the above configurations. Just to illustrate, here is a possible definition (for convenience, I am only using item numbers from the list):Punarphoo is said to exist in a chart when the following condition is satisfied:1 or 2 or

3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 9Another important point to consider is whether could be any other cause for delay in marriage and whether that should be included in the defintion of Punarphoo. For instance what if Saturn aspects the 7th cusp, but has no connection with Moon? See the last part of Page 78 definition.Given that there is lack of clarity in the meaning of Punarphoo, I think it is wise to arrive at a consensus on the term.I request interested members to give their views.Regards,Rangarajan , "Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy" wrote:> Dear Members,> Since so much is being talked about Punarphoo, why don't we try to > arrive at a "working definition" of the term first? Let us collect and > enumerate the various definitions of the term as discussed in articles > and KP Readers and then agree upon a definition that we can use for >

further study. Once this is done we can take sample horoscopes where > Punarphoo is present and check if there is/was any impact due to this > configuration. We have some members who have volunteered to give their > DOB for study, so we can use them. When we analyse 100 charts we will > have some pattern to discuss. > > I feel this study will help us in getting a more accurate picture of > Punarphoo than reading what others have said. I agree with Jagadish > that the Readers and other books on KP are generally not well written. > > Regards,> Rangarajan

Dear Rangarajan,

You seem to be very keen to "redifine" many definitions, for the benefit of members...however,I urge you to ensure/take care to ensure, that the "true meaning" is not lost,in this endeavour...

Also,I appreciate your anxiety,in the light of the usage of the English language,as I have mentioned earlier,once before in this column. This is very commonly observed,among most authors who "think in the vernacular,and write in English,translating their thoughts literally into English,when such mistakes creep in..."

I think if adequate allowance is given,while reading, these minor mistakes could be ironed out...Mr.Rangarajan,surely.

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 9Another important point to consider is whether could be any other cause for delay in marriage and whether that should be included in the defintion of Punarphoo. For instance what if Saturn aspects the 7th cusp, but has no connection with Moon? See the last part of Page 78 definition.Given that there is lack of clarity in the meaning of Punarphoo, I think it is wise to arrive at a consensus on the term.I request interested members to give their views.Regards,Rangarajan , "Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy" <ranga@m...> wrote:> Dear Members,> Since so much is being talked about Punarphoo, why don't we try to > arrive at a "working definition" of the term first? Let us collect and > enumerate the various definitions of the term as discussed in articles > and KP Readers and then agree upon a definition that we can use for

> further study. Once this is done we can take sample horoscopes where > Punarphoo is present and check if there is/was any impact due to this > configuration. We have some members who have volunteered to give their > DOB for study, so we can use them. When we analyse 100 charts we will > have some pattern to discuss. > > I feel this study will help us in getting a more accurate picture of > Punarphoo than reading what others have said. I agree with Jagadish > that the Readers and other books on KP are generally not well written. > > Regards,> Rangarajan

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Go to http://.shaadi.com

Dear Shri.Lajmi,

I understand your concern. My idea is not to introduce a new

definition or change the existing meaning of Punarphoo. I am only

interested in documenting the correct definition of the term. For

this I am seeking the help of everyone to arrive at a consensus.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1>

wrote:

> Dear Rangarajan,

> You seem to be very keen to " redifine "

many definitions, for the benefit of members...however,I urge you to

ensure/take care to ensure, that the " true meaning " is not lost,in

this endeavour...

> Also,I appreciate your anxiety,in the

light of the usage of the English language,as I have mentioned

earlier,once before in this column. This is

very commonly observed,among most authors who " think in the

vernacular,and write in English,translating their thoughts literally

into English,when such mistakes creep in... "

> I think if adequate allowance is

given,while reading, these minor mistakes could be ironed

out...Mr.Rangarajan,surely.

> With best wishes,

> Yours sincerely,

> L.Y.Rao.

Dear Sri. Rangarajan :

I believe you are a resident of Chennai .It should be easier for you to contact Sr. Subramanyam and Sri. Ramamurthy (author of Punar Phoo')

to get a clear concept of the new definition . These people have done

a lot of research and should be able to enlighten all of us.

Regards

dharRangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Members,Since so much is being talked about Punarphoo, why don't we try to arrive at a "working definition" of the term first? Let us collect and enumerate the various definitions of the term as discussed in articles and KP Readers and then agree upon a definition that we can use for further study. Once this is done we can take sample horoscopes where Punarphoo is present and check if there is/was any impact due to this configuration. We have some members who have volunteered to give their DOB for study, so we can use them. When we analyse 100 charts we will have some pattern to discuss. I feel this study will help us in getting a more accurate picture of Punarphoo than reading what others have said. I agree with Jagadish that the Readers and other books on KP are generally not well written.

Regards,Rangarajan

Start your day with - make it your home page

Dear Rangarajan,

Pl. don't take any offence,I am getting a little apprehensive and a little disturbed,as I am seeing tell-tale signs,quite innocuous in the beginning...but quite suggestive and indicating an impending "war" between the Traditional Astrology versus K.P.,from the trend of mailings I have been reading of late...

Frankly,I do not want a repetition of "the earlier war" vicious as it was made,by both the followers of the late BV Raman and the late KSK...leaving a bad taste in everybody's mouth...for years...

That is perhaps why my mail sounds so apprehensive...

I hope and repose my confidence in Mr.Punit Pandey,our moderator, not to allow this to happen,all over again...!

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga wrote:

Dear Shri.Lajmi,I understand your concern. My idea is not to introduce a new definition or change the existing meaning of Punarphoo. I am only interested in documenting the correct definition of the term. For this I am seeking the help of everyone to arrive at a consensus.Regards,Rangarajan , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:> Dear Rangarajan,> You seem to be very keen to "redifine" many definitions, for the benefit of members...however,I urge you to ensure/take care to ensure, that the "true meaning" is not lost,in this

endeavour... > Also,I appreciate your anxiety,in the light of the usage of the English language,as I have mentioned earlier,once before in this column. This is very commonly observed,among most authors who "think in the vernacular,and write in English,translating their thoughts literally into English,when such mistakes creep in..."

> I think if adequate allowance is given,while reading, these minor mistakes could be ironed out...Mr.Rangarajan,surely.> With best wishes,> Yours sincerely,> L.Y.Rao.

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Go to http://.shaadi.com

Dear List

If Punarphoo is to be defined as the Evil Aspect of SA (3rd and 10th), then we have to study

what is the effect of such aspect on other planets also, instead of at present restricting it to

effect of SA aspect on MO only. Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

For a definition of Punarphoo,kindly refer to the book "Punarphoo" ,it is given on Pp 1-2., under the heading...

Mr.K.Subramanian (son of the late Shri KSK.) & Shri Vaikary Ramamurthy,one of KSK's early disciples and many examples have been given...

For Mr.Rangarajan's info,this def. has been posted on the site owned by Ms.Sandy Crowther,only very recently...

Also,it is very clearly mentioned that, Saturn by its evil aspect by the powerful IIIrd or Xth aspect,causes Punarphoo dosha,his other aspects are secondary...!

Personally,I do not see any particular reason to "improve upon the definition given there-in..." , and I will certainly appreciate a cogent one...

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Dear Mr Raichur,

You have only quoted a part of the entire definition...that too the last portion...only.The full definition has already been given earlier by Tin Win...if I remember correctly...

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

If Punarphoo is to be defined as the Evil Aspect of SA (3rd and 10th), then we have to study

what is the effect of such aspect on other planets also, instead of at present restricting it to

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Dear Mr.Raichur,

It was Mr.Rangarajan who had given the complete definition of Punarphoo in this list only...and I have only added what he perhaps hasd missed to add...

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Mr Raichur,

You have only quoted a part of the entire definition...that too the last portion...only.The full definition has already been given earlier by Tin Win...if I remember correctly...

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Dear Lajmi,

It may be worthy to look at the defnition given by two big KPs, Dr.

Kar in KP Year Book 1996 page 70 & Prof. Balachandran in KP Year

Book 2003 page 82.

Regards,

tw

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1>

wrote:

> Dear Mr.Raichur,

> It was Mr.Rangarajan who had given the

complete definition of Punarphoo in this list only...and I have only

added what he perhaps hasd missed to add...

> With highest regards,

> Yours sincerely,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:

> Dear Mr Raichur,

> You have only quoted a part of the entire

definition...that too the last portion...only.The full definition

has already been given earlier by Tin Win...if I remember

correctly...

> With highest regards,

> Yours sincerely,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

> anant raichur <anant_1608> wrote:

> Dear List

>

> If Punarphoo is to be defined as the Evil Aspect of SA (3rd and

10th), then we have to study

>

> what is the effect of such aspect on other planets also, instead

of at present restricting it to

>

> effect of SA aspect on MO only.

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:

> Dears M/s AR Raichur,Rangarajan et al,

> For a

definition of Punarphoo,kindly refer to the book " Punarphoo " ,it is

given on Pp 1-2., under the heading...

> " What is Punarphoo " ...(published in 1999-2000.)

> This book

is written by both,

> Mr.K.Subramanian (son of the late Shri KSK.) & Shri Vaikary

Ramamurthy,one of KSK's early disciples and many examples have been

given...

> For

Mr.Rangarajan's info,this def. has been posted on the site owned by

Ms.Sandy Crowther,only very recently...

> Also,it is

very clearly mentioned that, Saturn by its evil aspect by the

powerful IIIrd or Xth aspect,causes Punarphoo dosha,his other

aspects are secondary...!

>

Personally,I do not see any particular reason to " improve upon the

definition given there-in... " , and I will certainly appreciate a

cogent one...

> With the

very best best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

>

> anant raichur <anant_1608> wrote:

> Dear Rangaraj

>

> I believe we should restrict the defination only to connection

between SAT and MOON, and

>

> not include SA aspect to 7th House, with no connection between MO

and SA.

>

> I have a case where there is no connection bet SA and MO, yet SA

in 5th caused some

>

> obstacles in marriage. But I would not include it in PUNARPHOO.

>

> good luck

>

>

> Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga@m...> wrote:

> Dear Members,

> This is in continuation of my earlier post on this subject.

>

> Page 74 of 4th Reader (Edition 2002) says:

> " Whenever Saturn has got any connection what-so-ever with Moon,

> there will be some obstacle or impediment, not only during

> negotiation but also at the time of fixation and even at the time

of

> celebration of the marriage. This connection between Moon and

Saturn

> causes delay, though ultimately both of them do much more good

with

> a better partner. "

>

> Here we see a loose definition of Punarphoo.

>

> Page 78:

> " If Saturn is deposited in the constellation of Moon and sub of

> Saturn or if Moon is deposited in Saturn's star and Moon sub, if

> Saturn is deposited in 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10, then such difficulties

> may arise. "

>

> Here I don't understand why the " sub " part is taken into

> consideration.

>

> Page 79:

> " In your horoscope and the horoscope of the girl both Moon and

> Saturn are conjoined together... " .

>

> First I would like to enumerate the planetary configurations that

> might participate in Punarphoo. The actual definition can be

> attempted next.

>

> 1) Saturn and Moon in the same house

> 2) Saturn and Moon in the same sign

> 3) Saturn in Moon sign

> 4) Moon in Saturn sign

> 5) Saturn in Moon star

> 6) Moon in Saturn star

> 7) Saturn in Moon sub

> 8) Moon in Saturn sub

> 9) Saturn aspects Moon by Vedic aspect

> 10) There is a conjunction or aspect as per the western system

>

> Please feel free to add to this list or modify the list.

>

> The working definition of Punarphoo will involve some combinations

> of the above configurations. Just to illustrate, here is a

possible

> definition (for convenience, I am only using item numbers from the

> list):

>

> Punarphoo is said to exist in a chart when the following condition

> is satisfied:

> 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 9

>

> Another important point to consider is whether could be any other

> cause for delay in marriage and whether that should be included in

> the defintion of Punarphoo. For instance what if Saturn aspects

the

> 7th cusp, but has no connection with Moon? See the last part of

Page

> 78 definition.

>

> Given that there is lack of clarity in the meaning of Punarphoo, I

> think it is wise to arrive at a consensus on the term.

>

> I request interested members to give their views.

>

> Regards,

> Rangarajan

> , " Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy "

> wrote:

> > Dear Members,

> > Since so much is being talked about Punarphoo, why don't we try

to

> > arrive at a " working definition " of the term first? Let us

collect

> and

> > enumerate the various definitions of the term as discussed in

> articles

> > and KP Readers and then agree upon a definition that we can use

> for

> > further study. Once this is done we can take sample horoscopes

> where

> > Punarphoo is present and check if there is/was any impact due to

> this

> > configuration. We have some members who have volunteered to give

> their

> > DOB for study, so we can use them. When we analyse 100 charts we

> will

> > have some pattern to discuss.

> >

> > I feel this study will help us in getting a more accurate

picture

> of

> > Punarphoo than reading what others have said. I agree with

> Jagadish

> > that the Readers and other books on KP are generally not well

> written.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Rangarajan

Dear Mr Rao: Would you agree to a simple definition:

Punarphoo is the phenomenon of "SAT and MOON being connected to each other .in any way"Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Mr Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Dear Mr.Raichur,

I agree with that definition only partially,because not every case of Sat and Moon connected to each other, can wreck havoc upon marriage prospects and/or married life etc.,as is especially the case, seen with Punarphoo...

The second part,referred to,by me, is an important part of the definition of Punarphoo...in my humble opinion...

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Punarphoo is the phenomenon of "SAT and MOON being connected to each other .in any way"Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Mr Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Dear Mr.Raichur,

I am sorry Sir, but I cannot agree to such a simple definition of Punarphoo,because,as is well known,Sat itself can wreck havoc on its own,for ex.,Sat in Lagna,the Vth,the VIIth,VIIIth,and also the XIth can give a lot of troubles ...

Punarphoo dosha, is mainly caused by the evil aspect of Sat over the Moon,by his powerful IIIrd and Xth aspect,mainly,and his other aspects on the Moon are secondary...

Punarphoo will cause some obstacles,not only during negotiations for marriage but ALSO at the time of celebration of the marriage...it can upset and change the date set for the marriage...etc.,

Further,if Saturn is deposited in the constellation of Moon and sub of Sat and if Moon is deposited in the I,III,V,VII,and X,then such difficuklties arise...

This has been the experience of the authors of the book Punarphoo...and if I may add,mine too...

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Mr Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Dear Mr. Rangarajan,

Do you have some contact number and address of Prof.Vaithialingam and his

team at Salem ?

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar

-

" Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy " <ranga

Friday, September 02, 2005 5:43 AM

Re: What is the definition of Punarphoo?

> Dear Mr.Dhar,

> Yes I am a resident of Chennai, the place where the great sage KSK

> propounded his system. It is also unfortunately the place where

> there is too much of politics in KP and where astrologers are

> jealous of one another. I have great respect for Shri.Vaikari

> Ramamurthy. I have visited him a couple of times and he is a very

> friendly and helpful type of person. Unfortunately he is ailing from

> health problems and I have therefore not met him in the past one

> year. I do not wish to comment on other persons.

>

> A group of us, because we are disgusted with the prevailing petty

> politics, have decided to study KP by ourselves without the

> sponsorship of " heroes " and we are doing a good job. We meet as

> regulalrly as possible and exchange ideas. I provide them help

> wherever help in calculations or programming is needed. The CKV

> technique of birth rectification was formed in our group (it

> requires further validation, of course).

>

> A few days ago I visited Salem in South India where learnt that

> there is a large coherent group under the leadership of

> Prof.Vaithialingam. I met the latter and was overwhelmed by his

> interest in KP. To cut the story short, Chennai does not have such

> people (as far as I know). I am hoping things will change in future.

>

> That is about Chennai for you!

>

> Regards,

> Rangarajan

> , Dhar <raichur_m> wrote:

>> Dear Sri. Rangarajan :

>> I believe you are a resident of Chennai .It should be easier for

> you to contact Sr. Subramanyam and Sri. Ramamurthy (author of Punar

> Phoo')

>> to get a clear concept of the new definition . These people have

> done

>> a lot of research and should be able to enlighten all of us.

>> Regards

>> dhar

>>

>> Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga@m...> wrote:

>> Dear Members,

>> Since so much is being talked about Punarphoo, why don't we try to

>> arrive at a " working definition " of the term first? Let us collect

> and

>> enumerate the various definitions of the term as discussed in

> articles

>> and KP Readers and then agree upon a definition that we can use

> for

>> further study. Once this is done we can take sample horoscopes

> where

>> Punarphoo is present and check if there is/was any impact due to

> this

>> configuration. We have some members who have volunteered to give

> their

>> DOB for study, so we can use them. When we analyse 100 charts we

> will

>> have some pattern to discuss.

>>

>> I feel this study will help us in getting a more accurate picture

> of

>> Punarphoo than reading what others have said. I agree with

> Jagadish

>> that the Readers and other books on KP are generally not well

> written.

>>

>> Regards,

>> Rangarajan

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Visit your group " " on the web.

>>

>>

Dear Mr.Vijay Kumar,

Here is Prof.Vaithialingam's phone number: (0427)2330430.

Regards,

Rangarajan

, " v_kumar " <v_kumar@c...> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Rangarajan,

>

> Do you have some contact number and address of Prof.Vaithialingam

and his

> team at Salem ?

>

> Thanks,

> Vijay Kumar

>

> -

> " Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy " <ranga@m...>

>

> Friday, September 02, 2005 5:43 AM

> Re: What is the definition of Punarphoo?

>

>

> > Dear Mr.Dhar,

> > Yes I am a resident of Chennai, the place where the great sage

KSK

> > propounded his system. It is also unfortunately the place where

> > there is too much of politics in KP and where astrologers are

> > jealous of one another. I have great respect for Shri.Vaikari

> > Ramamurthy. I have visited him a couple of times and he is a very

> > friendly and helpful type of person. Unfortunately he is ailing

from

> > health problems and I have therefore not met him in the past one

> > year. I do not wish to comment on other persons.

> >

> > A group of us, because we are disgusted with the prevailing petty

> > politics, have decided to study KP by ourselves without the

> > sponsorship of " heroes " and we are doing a good job. We meet as

> > regulalrly as possible and exchange ideas. I provide them help

> > wherever help in calculations or programming is needed. The CKV

> > technique of birth rectification was formed in our group (it

> > requires further validation, of course).

> >

> > A few days ago I visited Salem in South India where learnt that

> > there is a large coherent group under the leadership of

> > Prof.Vaithialingam. I met the latter and was overwhelmed by his

> > interest in KP. To cut the story short, Chennai does not have

such

> > people (as far as I know). I am hoping things will change in

future.

> >

> > That is about Chennai for you!

> >

> > Regards,

> > Rangarajan

> > , Dhar <raichur_m> wrote:

> >> Dear Sri. Rangarajan :

> >> I believe you are a resident of Chennai .It should be easier for

> > you to contact Sr. Subramanyam and Sri. Ramamurthy (author of

Punar

> > Phoo')

> >> to get a clear concept of the new definition . These people have

> > done

> >> a lot of research and should be able to enlighten all of us.

> >> Regards

> >> dhar

> >>

> >> Rangarajan Krishnamoorthy <ranga@m...> wrote:

> >> Dear Members,

> >> Since so much is being talked about Punarphoo, why don't we try

to

> >> arrive at a " working definition " of the term first? Let us

collect

> > and

> >> enumerate the various definitions of the term as discussed in

> > articles

> >> and KP Readers and then agree upon a definition that we can use

> > for

> >> further study. Once this is done we can take sample horoscopes

> > where

> >> Punarphoo is present and check if there is/was any impact due to

> > this

> >> configuration. We have some members who have volunteered to give

> > their

> >> DOB for study, so we can use them. When we analyse 100 charts we

> > will

> >> have some pattern to discuss.

> >>

> >> I feel this study will help us in getting a more accurate

picture

> > of

> >> Punarphoo than reading what others have said. I agree with

> > Jagadish

> >> that the Readers and other books on KP are generally not well

> > written.

> >>

> >> Regards,

> >> Rangarajan

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Visit your group " " on the web.

> >>

> >>

Dear Mr Rao

The definition of Punarphoo as a connection between SAT and MOON, does not implicitly

or explicitly, say that it will lead to wreck havoc upon marriage prospects. Please do not jump to a conclusion, and imply what is not stated there.

Once one accepts this definition, then the next explanation can be : IN what ways is this

Connection created. (Here comes Rangarajan's deatiled cases. One can also clarify

weter the aspects are to be Western or Vedic)

After this comes the effects of this Punarphoo.

Please don not flare up and answer that this is studied by Eminent KP astrologers, and

reading books/articles will give the answers. Agreed this will help, but if this is restudied

and some conclusions arrived at by studying other cases, it will improve one's knowledge.

NO DISRESPECT TO ANY AUTHOR OF KP BOOKS OR TO ANY MEMBER.

THANK YOU.

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Mr.Raichur,

I agree with that definition only partially,because not every case of Sat and Moon connected to each other, can wreck havoc upon marriage prospects and/or married life etc.,as is especially the case, seen with Punarphoo...

The second part,referred to,by me, is an important part of the definition of Punarphoo...in my humble opinion...

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Mr Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Dear Mr.A R Raichur,

May I put one very pertinant question in this context. This is purely from the point of view of understanding the subject discussion:

What if any Bhava signification and linking for any event, let us say marriage (2, 7, 11) has to be essentially met by Sat and Moon combination at star level, sub-level or by aspects? Let us say these planets are lead planets for which the cannot just take place.

Regards,

K Jagadishanant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Dear Mr Rao

The definition of Punarphoo as a connection between SAT and MOON, does not implicitly

or explicitly, say that it will lead to wreck havoc upon marriage prospects. Please do not jump to a conclusion, and imply what is not stated there.

Once one accepts this definition, then the next explanation can be : IN what ways is this

Connection created. (Here comes Rangarajan's deatiled cases. One can also clarify

Please don not flare up and answer that this is studied by Eminent KP astrologers, and

reading books/articles will give the answers. Agreed this will help, but if this is restudied

and some conclusions arrived at by studying other cases, it will improve one's knowledge.

THANK YOU.

Dear Mr.Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Mr Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Dear Shree Rao

You are entirely free to disagree with the simple definiton Proposed by me.

I quote Page 74 KP READER 4. "MARRIAGE-PUNARPHOO"

Whenever Saturn has got any connection what-s0-ever with MOON,there will be ........"

So is it wrong to say "Punarphoo " is caused by Sat and Moon being connected in

anymanner whatso-ever ?

Persons not familiar with this peculiar term, found only IN KP , or begineers, ask the

question What is Punarphoo ? .

To answer such question, a simple amswer is formulated.

In Vedic astrolgy, there is a YOGA named "CHANDRA SHANI YOGA". But that refers only

to the case of Both SAT and MOON being in same sign. But Punarphoo covers much more

that mere conjunction (vedic).

Any way, if you cannot agree to this simple definition, BE IT SO.

good luckYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Mr.Raichur,

I am sorry Sir, but I cannot agree to such a simple definition of Punarphoo,because,as is well known,Sat itself can wreck havoc on its own,for ex.,Sat in Lagna,the Vth,the VIIth,VIIIth,and also the XIth can give a lot of troubles ...

Punarphoo dosha, is mainly caused by the evil aspect of Sat over the Moon,by his powerful IIIrd and Xth aspect,mainly,and his other aspects on the Moon are secondary...

Punarphoo will cause some obstacles,not only during negotiations for marriage but ALSO at the time of celebration of the marriage...it can upset and change the date set for the marriage...etc.,

Further,if Saturn is deposited in the constellation of Moon and sub of Sat and if Moon is deposited in the I,III,V,VII,and X,then such difficuklties arise...

This has been the experience of the authors of the book Punarphoo...and if I may add,mine too...

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Mr Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Sorry Sir, there was an error in the last mail on this subject: The last sentence may please be read as "but for which the event cannot take place"anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Dear Mr Rao

THANK YOU.

Dear Mr.Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Mr Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Dear Mr.Raichur,

I will now patiently await the "evolution" of a "definition" of Punarphoo that is satisfactory to all,as I do not wish to needlessly shall we say..."spoil your fun..." ,as most of you seem to feel...and express...

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Jagadish K <kjagadish48 wrote:

Dear Mr.A R Raichur,

May I put one very pertinant question in this context. This is purely from the point of view of understanding the subject discussion:

What if any Bhava signification and linking for any event, let us say marriage (2, 7, 11) has to be essentially met by Sat and Moon combination at star level, sub-level or by aspects? Let us say these planets are lead planets for which the cannot just take place.

Regards,

Dear Mr Rao

THANK YOU.

Dear Mr.Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Mr Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Dear Jagdish

So far, I had considered Punarphoo to be present, when Any one/or more of the Lords of

MOON was Sat OR Any one of the Lords of Sat was moon. I found in such a case some

obstacle/delay in negotiations or marriage. (breaking of engagements etc.) This was irrespective of the House occupied by SAT or MOON.

Now,it appears, the scope of Punarphoo is much more, as per THE BOOK quoted by LYRAO

it also affects other matters of Life. So this aspect has to be researched. Unfortunately

we astrolgers, do not get feedbacks.

good luck

Dear Mr.A R Raichur,

Regards,

Dear Mr Rao

THANK YOU.

Dear Mr.Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Mr Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck

Mr.A.R.Raichur and ALL Members,

May I draw your attention to a very illuminating article by none other than the late KSK entitled "SATURN" appearing in the last annual of K.P. & Astrology,Pp 63-70, Annual 2005.

This article gives in fair detail the effects of Saturn in various subs...including the Moon's sub...

Also,it covers brief notes on :

1) What Saturn can do ? and

2) What should you do ?

Also,What to do to improve one's luck and dodge ill fate...

I feel that while we are all on Saturn-Moon his article will be perused with great interest by all members...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Mr.Raichur,

I will now patiently await the "evolution" of a "definition" of Punarphoo that is satisfactory to all,as I do not wish to needlessly shall we say..."spoil your fun..." ,as most of you seem to feel...and express...

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear Mr.A R Raichur,

Regards,

Dear Mr Rao

THANK YOU.

Dear Mr.Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Mr Raichur,

With highest regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear List

L.Y.Rao.

Dear Rangaraj

good luck