IndiaDivine.org

To.Babies show signs of CRYING in the Womb?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members, I read an artical today in New Paper that on the above.

An Infant first cry may occur not in the delivery room,but in the womb,

researchers have found.

With help of viedo-recorded ultra sound images, the investigators

found that a group of third -timester foetues showed evidence of

" crying behaviour " in response to a low-decible noise played on the

mothers abdomen.

Reseach form the study co-author Dr Ed Mitchell of the University in

Ackland in New Zealand.

Mitchell says. Since premature infants born even earlier than 28th

week of pregnancy can CRY.

Mitchell and his colleages reported the findings in the Archives of

Diease in the Childhood:Foetal and Neonatal Edition.

So coming back to our prediction in Astrology, the conection between

Moon and the CSL Bithr Time Rectification,could it be a Great Challenge

towards the coming years.

Comments are welcome, as i am only a learner here,upon a humble

clarification.

Regards

P.R.Selvam

Dear Mr.Selvam,

According to K.P.,the correct TOB is to be taken as the exact time of a newborn's first cry...as that is the time of his begining to breath,and hence begin his life on this earth...

All your queries,which are NOT NEW... and doubts have been

attended to in very many issues of K.P. & Astrology Magazine...

Every time a new article appears in the Newspapers,it is not practical to expect K.P. followers,or even 'Pundits', to address themselves to a new hypotheses that could arise...unless ofcourse, new and compelling evidence indicates otherwise...

Perhaps,anticipating such queries,in later years,due to "new developments in modern Science" our Guruji had, right in the beginninggave us the rule of fixing the correct TOB.

Therefore it is my humble request,Mr.Selvan,that first one should do some limited research on his own,consult with Obstetricians,and find out from them their experience...Obstetricians are known to have made similar observations before...(in any case this is not a new phenomenon,) and then send his observations...to this site....Similar observations are made in our Puranas too, about a child having been taught the Sanjeevani Mantra while he was still in the womb...and another example of a child having learnt all the 4 vedas by rote,while in the womb...etc...this was written hundreds of years ago ...! !

It is however heartening to learn that there are people like you can atleast support the idea that such things are known to happen even in these days when " scientific and documented proof is demanded for anything and eveything..."

With the very best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao."P.R.Selvam" <selvam_prs wrote:

Dear Members, I read an artical today in New Paper that on the above.An Infant first cry may occur not in the delivery room,but in the womb,researchers have found.With help of viedo-recorded ultra sound images, the investigators found that a group of third -timester foetues showed evidence of "crying behaviour" in response to a low-decible noise played on the mothers abdomen. Reseach form the study co-author Dr Ed Mitchell of the University in Ackland in New Zealand.Mitchell says. Since premature infants born even earlier than 28thweek of pregnancy can CRY.Mitchell and his colleages reported the findings in the Archives of Diease in the Childhood:Foetal and Neonatal Edition.So coming back to our prediction in Astrology, the conection between Moon and the CSL Bithr Time Rectification,could it be a

Great Challengetowards the coming years.Comments are welcome, as i am only a learner here,upon a humbleclarification. RegardsP.R.Selvam

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

Left to myself, I would prefer to apply the law of incremental return to knowledge and rules of KP we already know and applying them. And I have faced challenges in explaining events. I would apply any available time first to these before I can searchfor new avenues. No criticism for Selvam here. Just pointing out the Law of economics, which apply anywhere and everywhere including learning and research. In US universities maths professors are being asked by companies what utility a new research will bring before they agree to fund the research. There is much to leverage existing KP astrology on marriage, health , job and so on. Sure new research is exciting. Like some one asked me what is strange about a particular horoscope. Well I did not zero in. Then she said the person is a twin and then it struck me like a lightning. And I said Oh Boy, that is it. So let discoveries happen by themselves and that way it is economical.What do you say?

Regards,

SeshadriYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Mr.Selvam,

According to K.P.,the correct TOB is to be taken as the exact time of a newborn's first cry...as that is the time of his begining to breath,and hence begin his life on this earth...

Every time a new article appears in the Newspapers,it is not practical to expect K.P. followers,or even 'Pundits', to address themselves to a new hypotheses that could arise...unless ofcourse, new and compelling evidence indicates otherwise...

Perhaps,anticipating such queries,in later years,due to "new developments in modern Science" our Guruji had, right in the beginninggave us the rule of fixing the correct TOB.

Therefore it is my humble request,Mr.Selvan,that first one should do some limited research on his own,consult with Obstetricians,and find out from them their experience...Obstetricians are known to have made similar observations before...(in any case this is not a new phenomenon,) and then send his observations...to this site....Similar observations are made in our Puranas too, about a child having been taught the Sanjeevani Mantra while he was still in the womb...and another example of a child having learnt all the 4 vedas by rote,while in the womb...etc...this was written hundreds of years ago ...! !

It is however heartening to learn that there are people like you can atleast support the idea that such things are known to happen even in these days when " scientific and documented proof is demanded for anything and eveything..."

Yours sincerely,

Dear Members, I read an artical today in New Paper that on the above.An Infant first cry may occur not in the delivery room,but in the womb,researchers have found.With help of viedo-recorded ultra sound images, the investigators found that a group of third -timester foetues showed evidence of "crying behaviour" in response to a low-decible noise played on the mothers abdomen. Reseach form the study co-author Dr Ed Mitchell of the University in Ackland in New Zealand.Mitchell says. Since premature infants born even earlier than 28thweek of pregnancy can CRY.Mitchell and his colleages reported the findings in the Archives of Diease in the Childhood:Foetal and Neonatal Edition.So coming back to our prediction in Astrology, the conection between Moon and the CSL Bithr Time Rectification,could it be a

Great Challengetowards the coming years.Comments are welcome, as i am only a learner here,upon a humbleclarification. RegardsP.R.Selvam

Dear Sesh Krish,

Some years ago,I used to watch a very famous serial on BBC TV,presented by a very famous Scientist of International repute...(Yakovosky,if I remember correctly)...on the present scientific knowledge of human beings...begining prehistoric times,and brought us up to the 21st Century...a most absorbing and most painstakingly produced...serial indeed.

The concluding part summed it all up...when he said with profound gravity..." All knowledge is (thus,) only an approximation..."

Scientists all over the world have all,slowly but inevitably, come to realise this, which was said,I believe,hundreds of years ago,in our Upanishads !

This,entire series,dear Sesh,I am informed is available with the BBC on sale/hire on a CD...

With regards,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000 wrote:

Left to myself, I would prefer to apply the law of incremental return to knowledge and rules of KP we already know and applying them. And I have faced challenges in explaining events. I would apply any available time first to these before I can searchfor new avenues. No criticism for Selvam here. Just pointing out the Law of economics, which apply anywhere and everywhere including learning and research. In US universities maths professors are being asked by companies what utility a new research will bring before they agree to fund the research. There is much to leverage existing KP astrology on marriage, health , job and so on. Sure new research is exciting. Like some one asked me what is strange about a particular horoscope. Well I did not zero in. Then she said the person is a twin and then it struck me like a lightning. And I said Oh Boy, that is it. So let discoveries happen by themselves and that way it is economical.What do you say?

Regards,

SeshadriYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Mr.Selvam,

Yours sincerely,