IndiaDivine.org

Thanks Jagannathji for helping me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To

Mr.Jagannathanji,

This is to wish to thanks to respected Jagannathanji & group members who

went thru my horoscope & guided me in respect of my career.

I am very much thankfull of u.

Now i wish to advance my educational qualification.i am a Diploma holder of Mech.

Engg. & also external student of pune university for SYBA.I kindly ask u to guide me for selecting a steam for higher education. i have inerest in managemaent courses(MBA,BBa etc) & service field like call centre & BPOs.I request u to guide me in above respect.Also sugest me city,region & direction which will be helpfull for my Bhagyodaya.

I have come from a poor family & wish to prosper in my life.After my fathers death (Jan-

1990) i have suffered in many ways.i have a younger sister & brother & their whole responsibilty is on my shoulder. So please help me for my better future & to fulfill my

duty towords my brother & sister.

I once again wish thanks to Jagannathanji & all members for helping me.

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

yours truly

VISHAL V. Dixit

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote:

Dear Sir,

The running Dasa Bhukthis are ,Mercury dasa,Venus Bhukthi and Mars antaram from 8-8-2005 to 8-10-2005.This antaram and bhukthi are fairly good periods.The reasons are ,

Mars who is the "bhagyadhiPathy " is in lagnam and he has exchanged signs with the Lagna lord.Jupiter aspects Mars in addition.Jupiter aspects the nineth house from Moon sign also.Venus is exalted.Such dispositions are indicative of favourable results.Jupiter transits to Libra after 19-9-2005.He comes into contact with saturn who is the Udyogakaraka.Change in respect of job can be expected.with financial benefit.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 9/13/05, gamanauto <gamanauto wrote: respected members,Kindly go through my horoscope & guide me fo better career.I am giving my birth details. Please help me in respect of my career, future life & family condition as i have gone throgh bad period from mychildhood.Name:- vishal vijay dixitDate of birth: 05th March 1983Time of Birth :07:50 amPlace Of birth: Akluj Dis-Solapur (Maharashtra, India ) WAITING FOR YOUR REPLYVISHAL V. Dixit

Kindly read this & help me.

Dixit V. V.Note: forwarded message attached.

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

To

Mr.Jagannathanji,

This is to wish to thanks to respected Jagannathanji & group members who

went thru my horoscope & guided me in respect of my career.

I am very much thankfull of u.

Now i wish to advance my educational qualification.i am a Diploma holder of Mech.

Engg. & also external student of pune university for SYBA.I kindly ask u to guide me for selecting a steam for higher education. i have inerest in managemaent courses(MBA,BBa etc) & service field like call centre & BPOs.I request u to guide me in above respect.Also sugest me city,region & direction which will be helpfull for my Bhagyodaya.

I have come from a poor family & wish to prosper in my life.After my fathers death (Jan-

1990) i have suffered in many ways.i have a younger sister & brother & their whole responsibilty is on my shoulder. So please help me for my better future & to fulfill my

duty towords my brother & sister.

I once again wish thanks to Jagannathanji & all members for helping me.

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

yours truly

VISHAL V. Dixit

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote:

Dear Sir,

The running Dasa Bhukthis are ,Mercury dasa,Venus Bhukthi and Mars antaram from 8-8-2005 to 8-10-2005.This antaram and bhukthi are fairly good periods.The reasons are ,

Mars who is the "bhagyadhiPathy " is in lagnam and he has exchanged signs with the Lagna lord.Jupiter aspects Mars in addition.Jupiter aspects the nineth house from Moon sign also.Venus is exalted.Such dispositions are indicative of favourable results.Jupiter transits to Libra after 19-9-2005.He comes into contact with saturn who is the Udyogakaraka.Change in respect of job can be expected.with financial benefit.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 9/13/05, gamanauto <gamanauto wrote: respected members,Kindly go through my horoscope & guide me fo better career.I am giving my birth details. Please help me in respect of my career, future life & family condition as i have gone throgh bad period from mychildhood.Name:- vishal vijay dixitDate of birth: 05th March 1983Time of Birth :07:50 amPlace Of birth: Akluj Dis-Solapur (Maharashtra, India ) WAITING FOR YOUR REPLYVISHAL V. Dixit