IndiaDivine.org

Why marriage denied

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here is an interesting case. Jupiter did not give marriage during its dasa despite it being a significator. I will appreciate members throwing light on what I could have missed. And if Jup has failed, can Sat give marriage. I am foxed by the Jupiter failure.

Analysis is here and horoscope is attached.

With pranams to the group.

Seshadri

Marriage analysis:

7th cusp lord is Jupiter. Jupiter is posited in 1st house but not in 6th house. So marriage not denied. Though I would wonder how this will work when it comes to 2nd house effect, which is setting up family with with wife.

Now the other analysis.

House Pl.in Occ Occ Pl in owner Owner Asp/Conj

2 ( Ven/Rahu/Ketu) ( Sun,Mer,Sat) ( Mars) (Moon) Ven Conj.w.Rahu

7 nil nil Nil (Jup) Sun con( >20 deg)

11 nil nil nil Mars Rahu conj.

Questions:

Marriage is not denied as 7th Sub Lord Jupiter is posited in the 1st house and not in 6th house.

Why did he not get married in Jupiter dasa. The boy is in US.

Is it because Jup . Did aspects play a role here. Jup aspects 8th house Jupiter is in Rahu sub, and Rahu is conjunct with Mars,

Will he get married in Sat Dasa. Sat like Jupiter qualifies under the systematic exam but he aspects 12th house.

This seems to be a difficult case when it comes to ranking the significators for choosing the possible marriage period, when you take into account the conjuctions and aspects.

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Dear Sesh,

In my humble opinion the horoscope needs some correction,so that the Ascendant sub-lord is the Moon's star-lord at Birth...then, perhaps, you will get the answer to yor query...

Kindly let me know the result...

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000 wrote:

Here is an interesting case. Jupiter did not give marriage during its dasa despite it being a significator. I will appreciate members throwing light on what I could have missed. And if Jup has failed, can Sat give marriage. I am foxed by the Jupiter failure.

Seshadri

Marriage analysis:

7th cusp lord is Jupiter. Jupiter is posited in 1st house but not in 6th house. So marriage not denied. Though I would wonder how this will work when it comes to 2nd house effect, which is setting up family with with wife.

Now the other analysis.

Questions:

Marriage is not denied as 7th Sub Lord Jupiter is posited in the 1st house and not in 6th house.

Is it because Jup . Did aspects play a role here. Jup aspects 8th house Jupiter is in Rahu sub, and Rahu is conjunct with Mars,

Will he get married in Sat Dasa. Sat like Jupiter qualifies under the systematic exam but he aspects 12th house.

This seems to be a difficult case when it comes to ranking the significators for choosing the possible marriage period, when you take into account the conjuctions and aspects.

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

Respected Sir,

Thank you very much for the guidance. Humility is they say a mark of greatness. YOu could have as well commanded me to do what you asked me to, given your status of knowledge and experience.

I am into the excercise and will inform you of the results, when I do correction and also do some cross checking for happened events.

With regards,

SeshadriYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Sesh,

In my humble opinion the horoscope needs some correction,so that the Ascendant sub-lord is the Moon's star-lord at Birth...then, perhaps, you will get the answer to yor query...

Kindly let me know the result...

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000 wrote:

Seshadri

Marriage analysis:

Now the other analysis.

Questions:

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

RESPECTED SESHADRIJI,

WITH THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO PROPERLY

ANALYSE AND FIND OUT WHY JUPITER HAS NOT GIVEN MARRIAGE IN HIS DASA.

YOU HAVE ALSO STATED THAT JUPITER IS IN RAHU SUB BUT YOU HAVE NOT

INDICATED WHOM THIS RAHU REPRESENTS AND IN WHICH SIGN HE IS POSITED

AND WHAT ARE THE SIGNIFICATIONS OF THE SIGN LORD. YOU HAVE SAID THAT

SINCE JUPITER IS OCCUPYING ONLY 1ST AND NOT 6TH, MARRIAGE IS NOT

DENIED. I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU HAVE COME TO THIS

CONCLUSION, WHICH I HUMBLY SAY IS NOT CORRECT. KINDLY THEREFORE GIVE

THE BIRTH DETAILS OF THIS PERSON OR IF IT IS A HORARY CHART KINDLY

GIVE ITS DETAILS. HOWEVER FROM THE LIMITED DATA YOU HAVE GIVEN I CAN

ONLY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT JUPITER OCCUPYING THE 1ST HOUSE

ITSELF IS THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS PERSON NOT GETTING MARRIED IN HIS

JUPITER DASA SINCE 1ST IS NEGATIVIMG THE 2ND, THE KUTUMBASTHAN.

GOOD LUCK

kpk3010

, Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000> wrote:

>

> Here is an interesting case. Jupiter did not give marriage during

its dasa despite it being a significator. I will appreciate members

throwing light on what I could have missed. And if Jup has failed, can

Sat give marriage. I am foxed by the Jupiter failure.

>

> Analysis is here and horoscope is attached.

>

> With pranams to the group.

>

> Seshadri

>

> Marriage analysis:

>

> 7th cusp lord is Jupiter. Jupiter is posited in 1st house but not in

6th house. So marriage not denied. Though I would wonder how this will

work when it comes to 2nd house effect, which is setting up family

with with wife.

>

> Now the other analysis.

>

> House Pl.in Occ Occ Pl in owner Owner

Asp/Conj

>

>

>

> 2 ( Ven/Rahu/Ketu) ( Sun,Mer,Sat) ( Mars) (Moon)

Ven Conj.w.Rahu

>

>

>

> 7 nil nil Nil

(Jup) Sun con( >20 deg)

>

>

>

> 11 nil nil nil

Mars Rahu conj.

>

>

>

>

>

> Questions:

>

> Marriage is not denied as 7th Sub Lord Jupiter is posited in the 1st

house and not in 6th house.

>

>

>

> Why did he not get married in Jupiter dasa. The boy is in US.

>

> Is it because Jup . Did aspects play a role here. Jup aspects 8th

house Jupiter is in Rahu sub, and Rahu is conjunct with Mars,

>

>

>

> Will he get married in Sat Dasa. Sat like Jupiter qualifies under

the systematic exam but he aspects 12th house.

>

>

>

> This seems to be a difficult case when it comes to ranking the

significators for choosing the possible marriage period, when you take

into account the conjuctions and aspects.

> for Good

> Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Resp. Shri KPK,

Kindly do not type your matter in capital letters in coming mails as it is

difficult to read and comprehend the message.

I hope, you would not mind for this kind favour.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar

-

" kpk3010 " <kpk3010

Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:39 AM

Re: Why marriage denied

>

>

>

> RESPECTED SESHADRIJI,

> WITH THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO PROPERLY

> ANALYSE AND FIND OUT WHY JUPITER HAS NOT GIVEN MARRIAGE IN HIS DASA.

> YOU HAVE ALSO STATED THAT JUPITER IS IN RAHU SUB BUT YOU HAVE NOT

> INDICATED WHOM THIS RAHU REPRESENTS AND IN WHICH SIGN HE IS POSITED

> AND WHAT ARE THE SIGNIFICATIONS OF THE SIGN LORD. YOU HAVE SAID THAT

> SINCE JUPITER IS OCCUPYING ONLY 1ST AND NOT 6TH, MARRIAGE IS NOT

> DENIED. I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU HAVE COME TO THIS

> CONCLUSION, WHICH I HUMBLY SAY IS NOT CORRECT. KINDLY THEREFORE GIVE

> THE BIRTH DETAILS OF THIS PERSON OR IF IT IS A HORARY CHART KINDLY

> GIVE ITS DETAILS. HOWEVER FROM THE LIMITED DATA YOU HAVE GIVEN I CAN

> ONLY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT JUPITER OCCUPYING THE 1ST HOUSE

> ITSELF IS THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS PERSON NOT GETTING MARRIED IN HIS

> JUPITER DASA SINCE 1ST IS NEGATIVIMG THE 2ND, THE KUTUMBASTHAN.

> GOOD LUCK

> kpk3010

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

, Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000> wrote:

>>

>> Here is an interesting case. Jupiter did not give marriage during

> its dasa despite it being a significator. I will appreciate members

> throwing light on what I could have missed. And if Jup has failed, can

> Sat give marriage. I am foxed by the Jupiter failure.

>>

>> Analysis is here and horoscope is attached.

>>

>> With pranams to the group.

>>

>> Seshadri

>>

>> Marriage analysis:

>>

>> 7th cusp lord is Jupiter. Jupiter is posited in 1st house but not in

> 6th house. So marriage not denied. Though I would wonder how this will

> work when it comes to 2nd house effect, which is setting up family

> with with wife.

>>

>> Now the other analysis.

>>

>> House Pl.in Occ Occ Pl in owner Owner

> Asp/Conj

>>

>>

>>

>> 2 ( Ven/Rahu/Ketu) ( Sun,Mer,Sat) ( Mars) (Moon)

> Ven Conj.w.Rahu

>>

>>

>>

>> 7 nil nil Nil

> (Jup) Sun con( >20 deg)

>>

>>

>>

>> 11 nil nil nil

> Mars Rahu conj.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Questions:

>>

>> Marriage is not denied as 7th Sub Lord Jupiter is posited in the 1st

> house and not in 6th house.

>>

>>

>>

>> Why did he not get married in Jupiter dasa. The boy is in US.

>>

>> Is it because Jup . Did aspects play a role here. Jup aspects 8th

> house Jupiter is in Rahu sub, and Rahu is conjunct with Mars,

>>

>>

>>

>> Will he get married in Sat Dasa. Sat like Jupiter qualifies under

> the systematic exam but he aspects 12th house.

>>

>>

>>

>> This seems to be a difficult case when it comes to ranking the

> significators for choosing the possible marriage period, when you take

> into account the conjuctions and aspects.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> for Good

>> Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

>

>

>

>

Hello,

This is in response to KPK3010

I am sorry I missed this mail.

In my original mail I had attached the horoscope, which some members said could not be opened.

Here is the birth data:

Name : Mukund Date of Birth : 11-8-1978 Time of Birth : 3-45 ISTPlace of Birth : Bangalore Day of Birth : FRIDAYLatitude : 012-58 N Longitude : 077-38 E

This is an interesting case and enables you to learn something

Regards,

Seshadriv_kumar <v_kumar wrote:

Resp. Shri KPK,Kindly do not type your matter in capital letters in coming mails as it is difficult to read and comprehend the message.I hope, you would not mind for this kind favour.Regards,Vijay Kumar- "kpk3010" <kpk3010Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:39 AM Re: Why marriage denied>>>> RESPECTED SESHADRIJI,> WITH THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO PROPERLY> ANALYSE AND FIND OUT WHY JUPITER HAS NOT GIVEN MARRIAGE IN HIS DASA.> YOU HAVE ALSO STATED THAT JUPITER IS IN RAHU SUB BUT YOU HAVE NOT> INDICATED WHOM THIS RAHU REPRESENTS AND IN WHICH SIGN HE IS POSITED> AND WHAT ARE THE SIGNIFICATIONS OF THE SIGN LORD. YOU HAVE SAID

THAT> SINCE JUPITER IS OCCUPYING ONLY 1ST AND NOT 6TH, MARRIAGE IS NOT> DENIED. I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU HAVE COME TO THIS> CONCLUSION, WHICH I HUMBLY SAY IS NOT CORRECT. KINDLY THEREFORE GIVE> THE BIRTH DETAILS OF THIS PERSON OR IF IT IS A HORARY CHART KINDLY> GIVE ITS DETAILS. HOWEVER FROM THE LIMITED DATA YOU HAVE GIVEN I CAN> ONLY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT JUPITER OCCUPYING THE 1ST HOUSE> ITSELF IS THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS PERSON NOT GETTING MARRIED IN HIS> JUPITER DASA SINCE 1ST IS NEGATIVIMG THE 2ND, THE KUTUMBASTHAN.> GOOD LUCK> kpk3010>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> , Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000> wrote:>>>> Here is an interesting case. Jupiter did not give marriage during> its dasa despite it being a significator. I will appreciate

members> throwing light on what I could have missed. And if Jup has failed, can> Sat give marriage. I am foxed by the Jupiter failure.>>>> Analysis is here and horoscope is attached.>>>> With pranams to the group.>>>> Seshadri>>>> Marriage analysis:>>>> 7th cusp lord is Jupiter. Jupiter is posited in 1st house but not in> 6th house. So marriage not denied. Though I would wonder how this will> work when it comes to 2nd house effect, which is setting up family> with with wife.>>>> Now the other analysis.>>>> House Pl.in Occ Occ Pl in owner Owner>

Asp/Conj>>>>>>>> 2 ( Ven/Rahu/Ketu) ( Sun,Mer,Sat) ( Mars) (Moon)> Ven Conj.w.Rahu>>>>>>>> 7 nil nil Nil> (Jup) Sun con( >20 deg)>>>>>>>> 11 nil

nil nil> Mars Rahu conj.>>>>>>>>>>>> Questions:>>>> Marriage is not denied as 7th Sub Lord Jupiter is posited in the 1st> house and not in 6th house.>>>>>>>> Why did he not get married in Jupiter dasa. The boy is in US.>>>> Is it because Jup . Did aspects play a role here. Jup aspects 8th> house Jupiter is in Rahu sub, and Rahu is conjunct with Mars,>>>>>>>> Will he get married in Sat Dasa. Sat like Jupiter qualifies under> the systematic exam but he aspects 12th house.>>>>>>>> This seems to be a

difficult case when it comes to ranking the> significators for choosing the possible marriage period, when you take> into account the conjuctions and aspects.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> for Good>> Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello,

In my original mail I had attached the horoscope, which some members said could not be opened.

Here is the birth data:

Name : Mukund Date of Birth : 11-8-1978 Time of Birth : 3-45 ISTPlace of Birth : Bangalore Day of Birth : FRIDAYLatitude : 012-58 N Longitude : 077-38 E

Regards,

Resp. Shri KPK,Kindly do not type your matter in capital letters in coming mails as it is difficult to read and comprehend the message.I hope, you would not mind for this kind favour.Regards,Vijay Kumar- "kpk3010" <kpk3010Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:39 AM Re: Why marriage denied>>>> RESPECTED SESHADRIJI,> WITH THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO PROPERLY> ANALYSE AND FIND OUT WHY JUPITER HAS NOT GIVEN MARRIAGE IN HIS DASA.> YOU HAVE ALSO STATED THAT JUPITER IS IN RAHU SUB BUT YOU HAVE NOT> INDICATED WHOM THIS RAHU REPRESENTS AND IN WHICH SIGN HE IS POSITED> AND WHAT ARE THE SIGNIFICATIONS OF THE SIGN LORD. YOU HAVE SAID

THAT> SINCE JUPITER IS OCCUPYING ONLY 1ST AND NOT 6TH, MARRIAGE IS NOT> DENIED. I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU HAVE COME TO THIS> CONCLUSION, WHICH I HUMBLY SAY IS NOT CORRECT. KINDLY THEREFORE GIVE> THE BIRTH DETAILS OF THIS PERSON OR IF IT IS A HORARY CHART KINDLY> GIVE ITS DETAILS. HOWEVER FROM THE LIMITED DATA YOU HAVE GIVEN I CAN> ONLY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT JUPITER OCCUPYING THE 1ST HOUSE> ITSELF IS THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS PERSON NOT GETTING MARRIED IN HIS> JUPITER DASA SINCE 1ST IS NEGATIVIMG THE 2ND, THE KUTUMBASTHAN.> GOOD LUCK> kpk3010>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> , Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000> wrote:>>>> Here is an interesting case. Jupiter did not give marriage during> its dasa despite it being a significator. I will appreciate

members> throwing light on what I could have missed. And if Jup has failed, can> Sat give marriage. I am foxed by the Jupiter failure.>>>> Analysis is here and horoscope is attached.>>>> With pranams to the group.>>>> Seshadri>>>> Marriage analysis:>>>> 7th cusp lord is Jupiter. Jupiter is posited in 1st house but not in> 6th house. So marriage not denied. Though I would wonder how this will> work when it comes to 2nd house effect, which is setting up family> with with wife.>>>> Now the other analysis.>>>> House Pl.in Occ Occ Pl in owner Owner>

Asp/Conj>>>>>>>> 2 ( Ven/Rahu/Ketu) ( Sun,Mer,Sat) ( Mars) (Moon)> Ven Conj.w.Rahu>>>>>>>> 7 nil nil Nil> (Jup) Sun con( >20 deg)>>>>>>>> 11 nil

nil nil> Mars Rahu conj.>>>>>>>>>>>> Questions:>>>> Marriage is not denied as 7th Sub Lord Jupiter is posited in the 1st> house and not in 6th house.>>>>>>>> Why did he not get married in Jupiter dasa. The boy is in US.>>>> Is it because Jup . Did aspects play a role here. Jup aspects 8th> house Jupiter is in Rahu sub, and Rahu is conjunct with Mars,>>>>>>>> Will he get married in Sat Dasa. Sat like Jupiter qualifies under> the systematic exam but he aspects 12th house.>>>>>>>> This seems to be a

difficult case when it comes to ranking the> significators for choosing the possible marriage period, when you take> into account the conjuctions and aspects.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> for Good>> Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello,

Here is the birth data:

Regards,