IndiaDivine.org

when will i get married, govind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

I am very anxious about my marrige. when will iget

married and which type of girl. kindly help me.

date of birth :19-01-1972

place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)

time :04:10 am

Asc- Scorpio

Jup & Mer: Saggitarius

Sun & Rahu: Capricorn

Moon & Venus: Aquarius

Mars: Pices

Saturn: Taurus

Ketu: Cancer

expecting your kind reply.

thanking you

Govind Singh

________

India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to http://.shaadi.com

Dear Govind Singh

As per your horoscope you do not have strong chances of marriage. Only your very strong efforts can provide you marriage.

Roopeshwar Guptagovind singh <drgovindsingh wrote:

Respected Sir,I am very anxious about my marrige. when will igetmarried and which type of girl. kindly help me.date of birth :19-01-1972place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)time :04:10 amAsc- ScorpioJup & Mer: SaggitariusSun & Rahu: CapricornMoon & Venus: AquariusMars: PicesSaturn: TaurusKetu: Cancerexpecting your kind reply.thanking youGovind Singh ________ India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to http://.shaadi.comDo You ?

Dear RG: Special att Mr. L.Y.Rao, and Mr. Rangarajan.

Your prediction Re Govind Singh appears correct. This chart is an interesting chart. The Moon is in SATURN Sign. SAT and MOON are exactly 270/90 deg apart. So Punarphoo is evident.

When I tried the 4 step method, I did not get a definite negative answer for marriage, but as RG has said, the possibilty exist. Interestingly, the 2nd s/l is sig of 2,7,11. Which could mean a 2nd marriage/relationship is indicated. So if the person has had a relationship, which is broken then he has good chances of marriage/2nd relationship.

The lat long of Uttarkashi are 30N44 78E19.

R G <rg_bharat wrote:

Dear Govind Singh

As per your horoscope you do not have strong chances of marriage. Only your very strong efforts can provide you marriage.

Respected Sir,I am very anxious about my marrige. when will igetmarried and which type of girl. kindly help me.date of birth :19-01-1972place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)time :04:10 amAsc- ScorpioJup & Mer: SaggitariusSun & Rahu: CapricornMoon & Venus: AquariusMars: PicesSaturn: TaurusKetu: Cancerexpecting your kind reply.thanking youGovind Singh ________ India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to http://.shaadi.com

--------- A.R.Raichur bombayanant_1608

raichuranant

USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLYtel: 022-2506 2609 ---------

--- R G <rg_bharat wrote:

> Dear Govind Singh

> As per your horoscope you do not have strong chances

> of marriage. Only your very strong efforts can

> provide you marriage.

> Roopeshwar Gupta

>

Respected Sir

Thanks for pridiction, Sir if possible kindly

explain astrologically, the horoscope does not have

strong chance of marriage

thanks

Govind

> govind singh <drgovindsingh wrote:

>

> Respected Sir,

>

> I am very anxious about my marrige. when will iget

> married and which type of girl. kindly help me.

>

> date of birth :19-01-1972

> place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)

> time :04:10 am

> Asc- Scorpio

> Jup & Mer: Saggitarius

> Sun & Rahu: Capricorn

> Moon & Venus: Aquarius

> Mars: Pices

> Saturn: Taurus

> Ketu: Cancer

> expecting your kind reply.

>

> thanking you

> Govind Singh

>

>

>

>

>

>

________

>

> India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to

> http://.shaadi.com

>

>

>

>

>

Hello sir,

Can anyone tell me what my horscope says about my marriage.

name: Nirav Mehta

DOB: 30th march 1978

place of birth: bharuch, gujarat

birth time: 1.15 pm.

i only have this information.

Thanks-

NiravR G <rg_bharat wrote:

Dear Govind Singh

Respected Sir,I am very anxious about my marrige. when will igetmarried and which type of girl. kindly help me.date of birth :19-01-1972place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)time :04:10 amAsc- ScorpioJup & Mer: SaggitariusSun & Rahu: CapricornMoon & Venus: AquariusMars: PicesSaturn: TaurusKetu: Cancerexpecting your kind reply.thanking youGovind Singh ________ India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to http://.shaadi.com

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Dear Mr. Govind Singh

In your horoscope, Asdt. Sub-Sub-Lord (SSL) & Sub lord (SL) is Ven. Ven is no way connected to Moon Star. Hence the horoscope needs correction. I do not have the Moon Star of your nearest blood relation (Father, Mother, Younger & elder co-born, etc.) and some of your life events so I could not correct your birth time accurately. Assuming that the correction required is in Sub Sub lord of Asdt.. only (i. e. correction required is less than 4 min), I first took Sub Sub lord of Asdt. as Sun (Birth time between 4:10:14 seconds to 4:10:44). Sun's SSL is Mars. Mars is Moon's star lord, hence Sun forming connection with Moon Star. Sun is in Star of Sun it self. In cuspal interlink Sun is not appearing in any of the marriage giving houses (5,7,11) at any level (Sign, Star, SL, SSL). Sun's SL Sat is appearing in in 5th cusp as SSL, indicating a extremely weak connection with marriage giving cusp This is negated as Sat is

SSL of 4th cusp also.

Sun is appearing in 6th & 10th cusp as Star lord, negating the marriage chances.

As next option I took Moon as Asdt. SSL ( Birth time between 4:10:45 & 4:11:35). Moon is in Mars Star and Moon’s Sub. Mars is 5th & 6th Sign lord & 11th SL. SL Moon is appearing as 6th SL, negating the result of 11th cusp and enhancing the results of 6th cusp i.e negating the marriage prospects.

Third option I took as Mars as SSL of Asdt. (Birth time 4:11:36 to 4:12:11). Mars is in Star of Mer. Mer is 5th SSL and 8th & 10th Sign lord. It has no potential of marriage.

Next comes Rahu as SSL of Asdt. Rah is in star of Moon. Moon is appearing in 6th & 10th

Cusp negating marriage prospects.

Roopeshwar Gupta

govind singh <drgovindsingh wrote:

--- R G <rg_bharat wrote:> Dear Govind Singh> As per your horoscope you do not have strong chances> of marriage. Only your very strong efforts can> provide you marriage.> Roopeshwar Gupta> Respected Sir Thanks for pridiction, Sir if possible kindlyexplain astrologically, the horoscope does not havestrong chance of marriagethanksGovind > govind singh <drgovindsingh wrote:> > Respected Sir,> > I am very anxious about my marrige. when will iget> married and which type of girl. kindly help me.> > date of birth :19-01-1972> place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)> time :04:10 am> Asc- Scorpio> Jup & Mer: Saggitarius> Sun & Rahu: Capricorn> Moon & Venus: Aquarius>

Mars: Pices> Saturn: Taurus> Ketu: Cancer> expecting your kind reply.> > thanking you> Govind Singh > > > > > >________> > India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to> http://.shaadi.com> > > > >

Your chart indicates that you will get married in March 2007.

Good luck. Do not ask for other details.Nirav Mehta <niravcyber wrote:

Hello sir,

Thanks-

Dear Govind Singh

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

raichuranant

Your chart indicates that you will get married in March 2007.

Good luck. Do not ask for other details.Nirav Mehta <niravcyber wrote:

Hello sir,

Thanks-

Dear Govind Singh

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

raichuranant

Since we do not have Moon stars of near relatives and also no life event has been provided, It is not generally advise able to change the birth time by more than 3-4 minutes.

Roopeshwar Guptaveekay201301 <maheshwari_v wrote:

Respected Rupeshwar Ji,According to my readings his TOB should be 4:27:30AMPlease correct me if i am wrong. , R G <rg_bharat> wrote:> > Dear Mr. Govind Singh> > In your horoscope, Asdt. Sub-Sub-Lord (SSL) & Sub lord (SL) is Ven. Ven is no way connected to Moon Star. Hence the horoscope needs correction. I do not have the Moon Star of your nearest blood relation (Father, Mother, Younger & elder co-born, etc.) and some of your life events so I could not correct your birth time accurately. Assuming that the correction required is in Sub Sub lord of Asdt.. only (i. e. correction required is less than 4 min), I first took Sub Sub lord of Asdt. as Sun (Birth time between 4:10:14 seconds to 4:10:44). Sun's SSL is Mars. Mars is Moon's star lord, hence Sun

forming connection with Moon Star. Sun is in Star of Sun it self. In cuspal interlink Sun is not appearing in any of the marriage giving houses (5,7,11) at any level (Sign, Star, SL, SSL). Sun's SL Sat is appearing in in 5th cusp as SSL, indicating a extremely weak connection with marriage giving cusp This is negated as Sat is SSL of 4th cusp also.> > Sun is appearing in 6th & 10th cusp as Star lord, negating the marriage chances.> > As next option I took Moon as Asdt. SSL ( Birth time between 4:10:45 & 4:11:35). Moon is in Mars Star and Moon's Sub. Mars is 5th & 6th Sign lord & 11th SL. SL Moon is appearing as 6th SL, negating the result of 11th cusp and enhancing the results of 6th cusp i.e negating the marriage prospects.> > Third option I took as Mars as SSL of Asdt. (Birth time 4:11:36 to 4:12:11). Mars is in Star of Mer. Mer is 5th SSL and 8th & 10th Sign lord. It

has no potential of marriage.> > Next comes Rahu as SSL of Asdt. Rah is in star of Moon. Moon is appearing in 6th & 10th> > Cusp negating marriage prospects.> > Roopeshwar Gupta> > > > > > > > govind singh <drgovindsingh> wrote:> > --- R G <rg_bharat> wrote:> > > Dear Govind Singh> > As per your horoscope you do not have strong chances> > of marriage. Only your very strong efforts can> > provide you marriage.> > Roopeshwar Gupta> > > Respected Sir > Thanks for pridiction, Sir if possible kindly> explain astrologically, the horoscope does not have> strong chance of marriage> thanks> Govind > > govind singh <drgovindsingh> wrote:> > > > Respected

Sir,> > > > I am very anxious about my marrige. when will iget> > married and which type of girl. kindly help me.> > > > date of birth :19-01-1972> > place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)> > time :04:10 am> > Asc- Scorpio> > Jup & Mer: Saggitarius> > Sun & Rahu: Capricorn> > Moon & Venus: Aquarius> > Mars: Pices> > Saturn: Taurus> > Ketu: Cancer> > expecting your kind reply.> > > > thanking you> > Govind Singh > > > > > > > > > > > >> ________> > > > India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to> > http://.shaadi.com> >

> > > > > > > >

Dear friends,

I have been reading on the 'marriage' time for Sri Govind.The

relationship between Lagna Sublord and Moon starlord was sought to

be estabilished,this being further extended to sub-sub lord,making

the situation further difficult.This methodology has been a

contentious issue in the group,there is no unanimity on the accuracy

or success.It was also discussed such adjustments in reported birth

time should not exceed 3-4 min.

In my opinion we should look at 7th sublord more than the above

relationship,which is not foolproof.The 7th sub is Mercury,which in

the experience, indicates more than 1 engagements and breakups at

last minute.Mercury,here,, estabilishes a relationship with 7th and

11th houses,stating thereby marriage is promised.

This, if validated by Sri Govind will help us to progress further.

Even the proponents of 4 step theory demonstrate only in 80% cases

the above relationship between Moon star and Lag sub could be

estabilished.Further,even in cases where 2,7,11,relatinship could

not be firmly estabilished,5,8 house significators make up for such

inadequacies

Comments from knowledgeable friends are requested.I am subject to

correction.

Regards,

Satish

, " veekay201301 "

<maheshwari_v@v...> wrote:

> Dear Sir,

> I am alearner of KP so kindly tell about the significance moon

star

> of blood relatives in determining time of birth for a person.

> Thanks

> Vijay

>

>

> , R G <rg_bharat> wrote:

> > Since we do not have Moon stars of near relatives and also no

life

> event has been provided, It is not generally advise able to change

> the birth time by more than 3-4 minutes.

> > Roopeshwar Gupta

> >

> > veekay201301 <maheshwari_v@v...> wrote:

> > Respected Rupeshwar Ji,

> > According to my readings his TOB should be 4:27:30AM

> > Please correct me if i am wrong.

> >

> > , R G <rg_bharat> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mr. Govind Singh

> > >

> > > In your horoscope, Asdt. Sub-Sub-Lord (SSL) & Sub lord (SL) is

> > Ven. Ven is no way connected to Moon Star. Hence the horoscope

> needs

> > correction. I do not have the Moon Star of your nearest blood

> > relation (Father, Mother, Younger & elder co-born, etc.) and

some

> of

> > your life events so I could not correct your birth time

> accurately.

> > Assuming that the correction required is in Sub Sub lord of

Asdt..

> > only (i. e. correction required is less than 4 min), I first

took

> > Sub Sub lord of Asdt. as Sun (Birth time between 4:10:14 seconds

> to

> > 4:10:44). Sun's SSL is Mars. Mars is Moon's star lord, hence Sun

> > forming connection with Moon Star. Sun is in Star of Sun it

self.

> In

> > cuspal interlink Sun is not appearing in any of the marriage

> giving

> > houses (5,7,11) at any level (Sign, Star, SL, SSL). Sun's SL Sat

> is

> > appearing in in 5th cusp as SSL, indicating a extremely weak

> > connection with marriage giving cusp This is negated as Sat is

SSL

> > of 4th cusp also.

> > >

> > > Sun is appearing in 6th & 10th cusp as Star lord, negating the

> > marriage chances.

> > >

> > > As next option I took Moon as Asdt. SSL ( Birth time between

> > 4:10:45 & 4:11:35). Moon is in Mars Star and Moon's Sub. Mars is

> 5th

> > & 6th Sign lord & 11th SL. SL Moon is appearing as 6th SL,

> negating

> > the result of 11th cusp and enhancing the results of 6th cusp

i.e

> > negating the marriage prospects.

> > >

> > > Third option I took as Mars as SSL of Asdt. (Birth time

4:11:36

> to

> > 4:12:11). Mars is in Star of Mer. Mer is 5th SSL and 8th & 10th

> Sign

> > lord. It has no potential of marriage.

> > >

> > > Next comes Rahu as SSL of Asdt. Rah is in star of Moon. Moon

is

> > appearing in 6th & 10th

> > >

> > > Cusp negating marriage prospects.

> > >

> > > Roopeshwar Gupta

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > govind singh <drgovindsingh> wrote:

> > >

> > > --- R G <rg_bharat> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Dear Govind Singh

> > > > As per your horoscope you do not have strong chances

> > > > of marriage. Only your very strong efforts can

> > > > provide you marriage.

> > > > Roopeshwar Gupta

> > > >

> > > Respected Sir

> > > Thanks for pridiction, Sir if possible kindly

> > > explain astrologically, the horoscope does not have

> > > strong chance of marriage

> > > thanks

> > > Govind

> > > > govind singh <drgovindsingh> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Sir,

> > > >

> > > > I am very anxious about my marrige. when will iget

> > > > married and which type of girl. kindly help me.

> > > >

> > > > date of birth :19-01-1972

> > > > place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)

> > > > time :04:10 am

> > > > Asc- Scorpio

> > > > Jup & Mer: Saggitarius

> > > > Sun & Rahu: Capricorn

> > > > Moon & Venus: Aquarius

> > > > Mars: Pices

> > > > Saturn: Taurus

> > > > Ketu: Cancer

> > > > expecting your kind reply.

> > > >

> > > > thanking you

> > > > Govind Singh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > ________

> > > >

> > > > India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to

> > > > http://.shaadi.com

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

The importance of blood relatives, is that the time of birth of an individual can be verifyied by the relationship . Mother's Ascendent, must be connected to the 4th cusp of the Native. (th house of Native, must be connected to the Asc of the father, and so on. Usually the star Lord of the Ascendent, of Mother will be the sub-lord of the 1st child, and so on. ..

good luck

veekay201301 <maheshwari_v wrote:

Dear Sir,I am alearner of KP so kindly tell about the significance moon star of blood relatives in determining time of birth for a person. ThanksVijay , R G wrote:> Since we do not have Moon stars of near relatives and also no life event has been provided, It is not generally advise able to change the birth time by more than 3-4 minutes.> Roopeshwar Gupta> > veekay201301 wrote:> Respected Rupeshwar Ji,> According to my readings his TOB should be 4:27:30AM> Please correct me if i am wrong.> > , R G wrote:> > > > Dear Mr. Govind Singh> > > > In your horoscope, Asdt. Sub-Sub-Lord (SSL) & Sub lord (SL) is > Ven. Ven is no way

connected to Moon Star. Hence the horoscope needs > correction. I do not have the Moon Star of your nearest blood > relation (Father, Mother, Younger & elder co-born, etc.) and some of > your life events so I could not correct your birth time accurately. > Assuming that the correction required is in Sub Sub lord of Asdt.. > only (i. e. correction required is less than 4 min), I first took > Sub Sub lord of Asdt. as Sun (Birth time between 4:10:14 seconds to > 4:10:44). Sun's SSL is Mars. Mars is Moon's star lord, hence Sun > forming connection with Moon Star. Sun is in Star of Sun it self. In > cuspal interlink Sun is not appearing in any of the marriage giving > houses (5,7,11) at any level (Sign, Star, SL, SSL). Sun's SL Sat is > appearing in in 5th cusp as SSL, indicating a extremely weak > connection with marriage giving cusp This is negated as Sat is SSL >

of 4th cusp also.> > > > Sun is appearing in 6th & 10th cusp as Star lord, negating the > marriage chances.> > > > As next option I took Moon as Asdt. SSL ( Birth time between > 4:10:45 & 4:11:35). Moon is in Mars Star and Moon's Sub. Mars is 5th > & 6th Sign lord & 11th SL. SL Moon is appearing as 6th SL, negating > the result of 11th cusp and enhancing the results of 6th cusp i.e > negating the marriage prospects.> > > > Third option I took as Mars as SSL of Asdt. (Birth time 4:11:36 to > 4:12:11). Mars is in Star of Mer. Mer is 5th SSL and 8th & 10th Sign > lord. It has no potential of marriage.> > > > Next comes Rahu as SSL of Asdt. Rah is in star of Moon. Moon is > appearing in 6th & 10th> > > > Cusp negating marriage prospects.> > > > Roopeshwar Gupta> >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > govind singh wrote:> > > > --- R G wrote:> > > > > Dear Govind Singh> > > As per your horoscope you do not have strong chances> > > of marriage. Only your very strong efforts can> > > provide you marriage.> > > Roopeshwar Gupta> > > > > Respected Sir > > Thanks for pridiction, Sir if possible kindly> > explain astrologically, the horoscope does not have> > strong chance of marriage> > thanks> > Govind > > > govind singh wrote:> > > > > > Respected Sir,> > > > > > I am very anxious about my marrige. when will iget> > > married and which type of girl. kindly help me.> > >

> > > date of birth :19-01-1972> > > place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)> > > time :04:10 am> > > Asc- Scorpio> > > Jup & Mer: Saggitarius> > > Sun & Rahu: Capricorn> > > Moon & Venus: Aquarius> > > Mars: Pices> > > Saturn: Taurus> > > Ketu: Cancer> > > expecting your kind reply.> > > > > > thanking you> > > Govind Singh > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > ________> > > > > > India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to> > > http://.shaadi.com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

I tried it in the past but without much success. I hope someone can do a more detailed study.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 9/23/05, anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

The importance of blood relatives, is that the time of birth of an individual can be verifyied by the relationship . Mother's Ascendent, must be connected to the 4th cusp of the Native. (th house of Native, must be connected to the Asc of the father, and so on. Usually the star Lord of the Ascendent, of Mother will be the sub-lord of the 1st child, and so on. ..

good luck

veekay201301 <maheshwari_v wrote:

Dear Sir,I am alearner of KP so kindly tell about the significance moon star of blood relatives in determining time of birth for a person. ThanksVijay , R G wrote:

> Since we do not have Moon stars of near relatives and also no life event has been provided, It is not generally advise able to change the birth time by more than 3-4 minutes.> Roopeshwar Gupta> > veekay201301 wrote:> Respected Rupeshwar Ji,> According to my readings his TOB should be 4:27:30AM> Please correct me if i am wrong.>

> , R G wrote:

> > > > Dear Mr. Govind Singh> > > > In your horoscope, Asdt. Sub-Sub-Lord (SSL) & Sub lord (SL) is > Ven. Ven is no way connected to Moon Star. Hence the horoscope needs > correction. I do not have the Moon Star of your nearest blood > relation (Father, Mother, Younger & elder co-born, etc.) and some of > your life events so I could not correct your birth time accurately. > Assuming that the correction required is in Sub Sub lord of Asdt.. > only (i. e. correction required is less than 4 min), I first took > Sub Sub lord of Asdt. as Sun (Birth time between 4:10:14 seconds to > 4:10:44). Sun's SSL is Mars. Mars is Moon's star lord, hence Sun > forming connection with Moon Star. Sun is in Star of Sun it self. In > cuspal interlink Sun is not appearing in any of the marriage giving > houses (5,7,11) at any level (Sign, Star, SL, SSL). Sun's SL Sat is > appearing in in 5th cusp as SSL, indicating a extremely weak > connection with marriage giving cusp This is negated as Sat is SSL > of 4th cusp also.> > > > Sun is appearing in 6th & 10th cusp as Star lord, negating the > marriage chances.> > > > As next option I took Moon as Asdt. SSL ( Birth time between > 4:10:45 & 4:11:35). Moon is in Mars Star and Moon's Sub. Mars is 5th > & 6th Sign lord & 11th SL. SL Moon is appearing as 6th SL, negating > the result of 11th cusp and enhancing the results of 6th cusp i.e > negating the marriage prospects.> > > > Third option I took as Mars as SSL of Asdt. (Birth time 4:11:36 to > 4:12:11). Mars is in Star of Mer. Mer is 5th SSL and 8th & 10th Sign > lord. It has no potential of marriage.> > > > Next comes Rahu as SSL of Asdt. Rah is in star of Moon. Moon is > appearing in 6th & 10th> > > > Cusp negating marriage prospects.

> > > > Roopeshwar Gupta> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > govind singh wrote:> >

> > --- R G wrote:> > > > > Dear Govind Singh> > > As per your horoscope you do not have strong chances> > > of marriage. Only your very strong efforts can> > > provide you marriage.

> > > Roopeshwar Gupta> > > > > Respected Sir > > Thanks for pridiction, Sir if possible kindly> > explain astrologically, the horoscope does not have> > strong chance of marriage

> > thanks> > Govind

> > > govind singh wrote:> > > > > > Respected Sir,> > > > > > I am very anxious about my marrige. when will iget

> > > married and which type of girl. kindly help me.> > > > > > date of birth :19-01-1972> > > place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)> > > time :04:10 am> > > Asc- Scorpio

> > > Jup & Mer: Saggitarius> > > Sun & Rahu: Capricorn> > > Moon & Venus: Aquarius> > > Mars: Pices> > > Saturn: Taurus> > > Ketu: Cancer

> > > expecting your kind reply.> > > > > > thanking you> > > Govind Singh > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > ________> > > > > > India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to> > >

http://.shaadi.com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Dear Vijay

Moon star lord should appear in cuspal link chart at Sign/Star/Sub/Sub Sub level in relevent cusp. Foe example, Moon star lord of father should appear in 9th cusp of the native chart.

Roopeshwar Guptaveekay201301 <maheshwari_v wrote:

Dear Sir,I am alearner of KP so kindly tell about the significance moon star of blood relatives in determining time of birth for a person. ThanksVijay , R G <rg_bharat> wrote:> Since we do not have Moon stars of near relatives and also no life event has been provided, It is not generally advise able to change the birth time by more than 3-4 minutes.> Roopeshwar Gupta> > veekay201301 <maheshwari_v@v...> wrote:> Respected Rupeshwar Ji,> According to my readings his TOB should be 4:27:30AM> Please correct me if i am wrong.> > , R G <rg_bharat> wrote:> > > > Dear Mr. Govind Singh> > > > In your horoscope, Asdt. Sub-Sub-Lord (SSL) & Sub lord (SL) is

> Ven. Ven is no way connected to Moon Star. Hence the horoscope needs > correction. I do not have the Moon Star of your nearest blood > relation (Father, Mother, Younger & elder co-born, etc.) and some of > your life events so I could not correct your birth time accurately. > Assuming that the correction required is in Sub Sub lord of Asdt.. > only (i. e. correction required is less than 4 min), I first took > Sub Sub lord of Asdt. as Sun (Birth time between 4:10:14 seconds to > 4:10:44). Sun's SSL is Mars. Mars is Moon's star lord, hence Sun > forming connection with Moon Star. Sun is in Star of Sun it self. In > cuspal interlink Sun is not appearing in any of the marriage giving > houses (5,7,11) at any level (Sign, Star, SL, SSL). Sun's SL Sat is > appearing in in 5th cusp as SSL, indicating a extremely weak > connection with marriage giving cusp This is

negated as Sat is SSL > of 4th cusp also.> > > > Sun is appearing in 6th & 10th cusp as Star lord, negating the > marriage chances.> > > > As next option I took Moon as Asdt. SSL ( Birth time between > 4:10:45 & 4:11:35). Moon is in Mars Star and Moon's Sub. Mars is 5th > & 6th Sign lord & 11th SL. SL Moon is appearing as 6th SL, negating > the result of 11th cusp and enhancing the results of 6th cusp i.e > negating the marriage prospects.> > > > Third option I took as Mars as SSL of Asdt. (Birth time 4:11:36 to > 4:12:11). Mars is in Star of Mer. Mer is 5th SSL and 8th & 10th Sign > lord. It has no potential of marriage.> > > > Next comes Rahu as SSL of Asdt. Rah is in star of Moon. Moon is > appearing in 6th & 10th> > > > Cusp negating marriage prospects.> > >

> Roopeshwar Gupta> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > govind singh <drgovindsingh> wrote:> > > > --- R G <rg_bharat> wrote:> > > > > Dear Govind Singh> > > As per your horoscope you do not have strong chances> > > of marriage. Only your very strong efforts can> > > provide you marriage.> > > Roopeshwar Gupta> > > > > Respected Sir > > Thanks for pridiction, Sir if possible kindly> > explain astrologically, the horoscope does not have> > strong chance of marriage> > thanks> > Govind > > > govind singh <drgovindsingh> wrote:> > > > > > Respected Sir,> > > > > > I am very anxious about my marrige.

when will iget> > > married and which type of girl. kindly help me.> > > > > > date of birth :19-01-1972> > > place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)> > > time :04:10 am> > > Asc- Scorpio> > > Jup & Mer: Saggitarius> > > Sun & Rahu: Capricorn> > > Moon & Venus: Aquarius> > > Mars: Pices> > > Saturn: Taurus> > > Ketu: Cancer> > > expecting your kind reply.> > > > > > thanking you> > > Govind Singh > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > ________> > > > > > India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to> > > http://.shaadi.com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Dear Satish ji,

In past we prove that this moon star and asc. sub thoery is not perfect. but any how leaned people dont want to accept this. and repitedly write about on it. but thay never prove that this is work well.But argument is that this is writen by XYZ and XYZ is great astrologer.I dont belive that if we dont setisfied with any rules we have a right to not accept it.but only this rules given by XYZ so we have to accept blindly is not good for any astrologer but this is fact that some people as still singing same song.

regards

kanak

"R Satish" <rsatish1942 To: Subject: Re: when will i get married, govindThu, 22 Sep 2005 17:07:17 -0000Dear friends,I have been reading on the 'marriage' time for Sri Govind.The relationship between Lagna Sublord and Moon starlord was sought to be estabilished,this being further extended to sub-sub lord,making the situation further difficult.This methodology has been a contentious issue in the group,there is no unanimity on the accuracy or success.It was also discussed such adjustments in reported birth time should not exceed 3-4 min.In my opinion we should look at 7th sublord more than the above relationship,which is not foolproof.The 7th sub is Mercury,which in the experience, indicates more than 1 engagements and breakups at last minute.Mercury,here,, estabilishes a relationship with 7th and 11th houses,stating thereby marriage is promised.This, if validated by Sri Govind will help us to progress further. Even the proponents of 4 step theory demonstrate only in 80% cases the above relationship between Moon star and Lag sub could be estabilished.Further,even in cases where 2,7,11,relatinship could not be firmly estabilished,5,8 house significators make up for such inadequacies Comments from knowledgeable friends are requested.I am subject to correction.Regards,Satish , "veekay201301" <maheshwari_v@v...> wrote:> Dear Sir,> I am alearner of KP so kindly tell about the significance moon star > of blood relatives in determining time of birth for a person. > Thanks> Vijay> > > , R G <rg_bharat> wrote:> > Since we do not have Moon stars of near relatives and also no life > event has been provided, It is not generally advise able to change > the birth time by more than 3-4 minutes.> > Roopeshwar Gupta> > > > veekay201301 <maheshwari_v@v...> wrote:> > Respected Rupeshwar Ji,> > According to my readings his TOB should be 4:27:30AM> > Please correct me if i am wrong.> > > > , R G <rg_bharat> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Mr. Govind Singh> > > > > > In your horoscope, Asdt. Sub-Sub-Lord (SSL) & Sub lord (SL) is > > Ven. Ven is no way connected to Moon Star. Hence the horoscope > needs > > correction. I do not have the Moon Star of your nearest blood > > relation (Father, Mother, Younger & elder co-born, etc.) and some > of > > your life events so I could not correct your birth time > accurately. > > Assuming that the correction required is in Sub Sub lord of Asdt.. > > only (i. e. correction required is less than 4 min), I first took > > Sub Sub lord of Asdt. as Sun (Birth time between 4:10:14 seconds > to > > 4:10:44). Sun's SSL is Mars. Mars is Moon's star lord, hence Sun > > forming connection with Moon Star. Sun is in Star of Sun it self. > In > > cuspal interlink Sun is not appearing in any of the marriage > giving > > houses (5,7,11) at any level (Sign, Star, SL, SSL). Sun's SL Sat > is > > appearing in in 5th cusp as SSL, indicating a extremely weak > > connection with marriage giving cusp This is negated as Sat is SSL > > of 4th cusp also.> > > > > > Sun is appearing in 6th & 10th cusp as Star lord, negating the > > marriage chances.> > > > > > As next option I took Moon as Asdt. SSL ( Birth time between > > 4:10:45 & 4:11:35). Moon is in Mars Star and Moon's Sub. Mars is > 5th > > & 6th Sign lord & 11th SL. SL Moon is appearing as 6th SL, > negating > > the result of 11th cusp and enhancing the results of 6th cusp i.e > > negating the marriage prospects.> > > > > > Third option I took as Mars as SSL of Asdt. (Birth time 4:11:36 > to > > 4:12:11). Mars is in Star of Mer. Mer is 5th SSL and 8th & 10th > Sign > > lord. It has no potential of marriage.> > > > > > Next comes Rahu as SSL of Asdt. Rah is in star of Moon. Moon is > > appearing in 6th & 10th> > > > > > Cusp negating marriage prospects.> > > > > > Roopeshwar Gupta> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > govind singh <drgovindsingh> wrote:> > > > > > --- R G <rg_bharat> wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Govind Singh> > > > As per your horoscope you do not have strong chances> > > > of marriage. Only your very strong efforts can> > > > provide you marriage.> > > > Roopeshwar Gupta> > > > > > > Respected Sir > > > Thanks for pridiction, Sir if possible kindly> > > explain astrologically, the horoscope does not have> > > strong chance of marriage> > > thanks> > > Govind > > > > govind singh <drgovindsingh> wrote:> > > > > > > > Respected Sir,> > > > > > > > I am very anxious about my marrige. when will iget> > > > married and which type of girl. kindly help me.> > > > > > > > date of birth :19-01-1972> > > > place : Uttarkashi (Uttranchal)> > > > time :04:10 am> > > > Asc- Scorpio> > > > Jup & Mer: Saggitarius> > > > Sun & Rahu: Capricorn> > > > Moon & Venus: Aquarius> > > > Mars: Pices> > > > Saturn: Taurus> > > > Ketu: Cancer> > > > expecting your kind reply.> > > > > > > > thanking you> > > > Govind Singh > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > ________> > > > > > > > India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to> > > > http://.shaadi.com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Dear Satish ji,

In my opinion we should look at 7th sublord more than the above relationship,which is not foolproof.The 7th sub is Mercury,which in the experience, indicates more than 1 engagements and breakups at last minute.Mercury,here,, estabilishes a relationship with 7th and 11th houses,stating thereby marriage is promised.

My 7th sub is MER and signifiesa 2nd. but i have no problem during 15 Year's of marrigelife.Regards

kanak

Dear Kanakbhai,

If you recall few months ago in this group,either Sri Godse or Sri

Ranade,informed the group,the effect of Mercury,at the time of

selection of partners.

Married life is a different exercise.You should be a wonderful

husband.I respect you very much.God Bless your family.

Regards,

Satish

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia>

wrote:

> Dear Satish ji,

>

>

>

> In my opinion we should look at 7th sublord more than the above

> relationship,which is not foolproof.The 7th sub is Mercury,which

in

> the experience, indicates more than 1 engagements and breakups at

> last minute.Mercury,here,, estabilishes a relationship with 7th

and

> 11th houses,stating thereby marriage is promised.

>

>

>

> My 7th sub is MER and signifiesa 2nd. but i have no problem during

15 Year's of marrigelife.

>

> Regards

>

> kanak

>

>

>

> for Good

> Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Satish,

My experience is if 7th sub (or it's starlord) is

Mercury and ALSO in Mithuna,Kanya,Dhanu,Meen

Rashi(3,6,9,12)then what you say is perfectly True as

per my experience.

Sunil D. Joshi.

--- R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

> Dear Kanakbhai,

>

> If you recall few months ago in this group,either

> Sri Godse or Sri

> Ranade,informed the group,the effect of Mercury,at

> the time of

> selection of partners.

> Married life is a different exercise.You should be a

> wonderful

> husband.I respect you very much.God Bless your

> family.

>

> Regards,

>

> Satish

>

>

>

>

>

> , Kanak Bosmia

> <kanakbosmia>

> wrote:

> > Dear Satish ji,

> >

> >

> >

> > In my opinion we should look at 7th sublord more

> than the above

> > relationship,which is not foolproof.The 7th sub is

> Mercury,which

> in

> > the experience, indicates more than 1 engagements

> and breakups at

> > last minute.Mercury,here,, estabilishes a

> relationship with 7th

> and

> > 11th houses,stating thereby marriage is promised.

> >

> >

> >

> > My 7th sub is MER and signifiesa 2nd. but i have

> no problem during

> 15 Year's of marrigelife.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > kanak

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > for Good

> > Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina

> relief effort.

>

>

>

Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

Dear Sunil,

Namaskar,mee abhar.

Satish

, Sunil Joshi <suniljoshi80>

wrote:

> Satish,

> My experience is if 7th sub (or it's starlord) is

> Mercury and ALSO in Mithuna,Kanya,Dhanu,Meen

> Rashi(3,6,9,12)then what you say is perfectly True as

> per my experience.

> Sunil D. Joshi.

> --- R Satish <rsatish1942> wrote:

>

> > Dear Kanakbhai,

> >

> > If you recall few months ago in this group,either

> > Sri Godse or Sri

> > Ranade,informed the group,the effect of Mercury,at

> > the time of

> > selection of partners.

> > Married life is a different exercise.You should be a

> > wonderful

> > husband.I respect you very much.God Bless your

> > family.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Satish

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Kanak Bosmia

> > <kanakbosmia>

> > wrote:

> > > Dear Satish ji,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > In my opinion we should look at 7th sublord more

> > than the above

> > > relationship,which is not foolproof.The 7th sub is

> > Mercury,which

> > in

> > > the experience, indicates more than 1 engagements

> > and breakups at

> > > last minute.Mercury,here,, estabilishes a

> > relationship with 7th

> > and

> > > 11th houses,stating thereby marriage is promised.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My 7th sub is MER and signifiesa 2nd. but i have

> > no problem during

> > 15 Year's of marrigelife.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > kanak

> > >

> > >