IndiaDivine.org

Software for KP system

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm looking for a software programme, which can make horoscope on KP

system by using raphel's tables of house.

If you know it please let me know the source to get it.

regards,

rajesh

Dear Rajeshrajeshwar, Pl.contact Mr.A.R.Raichur<anant_1608 and inquire,he has authored an excellent software specially meant for K.P. With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! rajeshrajeshwer <rajeshrajeshwer wrote: I'm looking for a software programme, which can make horoscope on KPsystem by using

raphel's tables of house. If you know it please let me know the source to get it.regards,rajesh Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Dear member,

You can get it from our group files page

Sankar

rajeshrajeshwer <rajeshrajeshwer wrote:

> I'm looking for a software programme, which can make

> horoscope on KP

> system by using raphel's tables of house.

> If you know it please let me know the source to get

> it.

>

> regards,

> rajesh

>

>

>

>

>

>

_________

Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

http://uk.messenger.

Dear Rajeshwari If you want to cast a chart on KP sytem, there are many SW available, and they do not use Raphael,s Table of Houses. good luck rajeshrajeshwer <rajeshrajeshwer wrote: I'm looking for a software programme, which can make horoscope on KPsystem by using raphel's tables of house. If you know it please let me know the source to get it.regards,rajesh

As a matter of fact, Raphael's Tables of Houses are based on Placidus House System and late Guruji himself used and advocated others to use Raphael's Tables of Houses. (Casting the Horoscope, page 43) I believe that the Tables of Houses published by Krishnamurti Paddhati are also based on Raphael's Tables of Houses, and all KP softwares follow the same method. Hasmukhrai J Mehta http://www.astroclinica.com anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote: Dear Rajeshwari If you want to cast a chart on KP sytem, there are many SW available, and they do not use Raphael,s Table of Houses. good luck rajeshrajeshwer <rajeshrajeshwer wrote: I'm looking for a software programme, which can make horoscope on KPsystem by using raphel's tables of house. If you know it please let me know the source to get it.regards,rajesh

Dear Mr Metha Both Raphael,s Table of Houses and Krishnamurti<s TOH, Universal TOH, are all based on the Division of Houses by Placidus System. Guruji said use Raphaels, till my Tables are published. Raphael,s TOH for houses other than 10 and ASC five only Degrees. So they are of lesser precision. This is because Western System is based on LORD of THE HOUSE only, they do not go into StarLord/sublord. So knowing the Lord of the House, and aspects is good enough for them Good Luck Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik wrote: As a matter of fact, Raphael's Tables of Houses are based on Placidus House System and late Guruji himself used and advocated others to use Raphael's Tables of Houses. (Casting the Horoscope, page 43) I

believe that the Tables of Houses published by Krishnamurti Paddhati are also based on Raphael's Tables of Houses, and all KP softwares follow the same method. Hasmukhrai J Mehta http://www.astroclinica.com anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote: Dear Rajeshwari If you want to cast a chart on KP sytem, there are many SW available, and they do not use Raphael,s Table of Houses. good luck rajeshrajeshwer <rajeshrajeshwer wrote: I'm looking for a software programme, which can make horoscope on KPsystem by using

raphel's tables of house. If you know it please let me know the source to get it.regards,rajesh

Thank you Mr Raichur for the clarification. Hasmukhrai J Mehta.anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote: Dear Mr Metha Both Raphael,s Table of Houses and Krishnamurti<s TOH, Universal TOH, are all based on the Division of Houses by Placidus System. Guruji said use Raphaels, till my Tables are published. Raphael,s TOH for houses other than 10 and ASC five only Degrees. So they are of lesser precision. This is because Western System is based on LORD of THE HOUSE only, they do not go into StarLord/sublord. So knowing the Lord of the House, and aspects is good enough for them Good Luck Hasmukhrai Mehta <astroclinik wrote: As a matter of fact, Raphael's Tables of Houses are based on Placidus House System and late Guruji himself used and advocated others to use Raphael's Tables of Houses. (Casting the Horoscope, page 43) I believe that the Tables of Houses published by Krishnamurti Paddhati are also based on Raphael's Tables of Houses, and all KP softwares follow the same method. Hasmukhrai J Mehta http://www.astroclinica.com anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote: Dear Rajeshwari If you want to cast a chart on KP sytem, there are many SW available, and they do not use Raphael,s Table of Houses. good luck rajeshrajeshwer <rajeshrajeshwer wrote: I'm looking for a software programme, which can make horoscope on KPsystem by using raphel's tables of house. If you know it please let me know the source to get it.regards,rajesh