IndiaDivine.org

I need guidance on time equation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear List,

I have to cast a chart for the child born in Dubai.

His birth time in I.S.T is available.

Would it be o.k if I caste chart taking I.S.T with Time Zone GMT +

05:30 (Bombay, Calcutta, Delhi) and latitude and longitude of Dubai. I

am a little confused. Please advise.

Regards.

Dear Arun Ji, Take the latitude and longitude of Dubai, and the standard time of Dubai. PLEASE DONT TAKE THE IST. I have tried doing such things in the US for a kid born in Chicago, with IST. The star came to be different and hence, the results went hunky-dorle. So stick on the exact location and time corresponding to the exact location. His Divine Grace, Balasubramaniam Karthikeyan arunkumar1112001 <arunkumar1112001 wrote: Dear List,I have to cast a chart for the child born in Dubai.His birth time in I.S.T is available.Would it be o.k if I caste chart taking I.S.T with Time Zone GMT + 05:30 (Bombay, Calcutta, Delhi) and latitude and longitude of Dubai. I am

a little confused. Please advise.Regards.

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Dear Arun Kumar,

If the child is born in Dubai, for casting the chart, Dubai time has to be

taken. The lat and long for Dubai will also apply.

Hope this helps. With regards.

Vidyadhar

> arunkumar1112001 <arunkumar1112001 wrote:

>

Dear Arun Kumar This depends on the SW. In my software, I convert both Date and Time of a foreign Birth to IST, and Indian Date, and then cast the chart using the Lat. and Long of the Place of Birth. If however the SW uses GMT as the basic time, then you may get some difference. If you doing it manually, using Tables of Houses etc. it is OKAY. good luck arunkumar1112001 <arunkumar1112001 wrote: Dear List,I have to cast a chart for the child born in Dubai.His birth time in I.S.T is available.Would it be o.k if I caste chart taking I.S.T with Time Zone GMT + 05:30 (Bombay, Calcutta, Delhi) and latitude and longitude of Dubai. I am a little confused. Please

advise.Regards.

Yes I agree with Mr.Balasubrahmaniam. If you take IST converted time, what about Latitude of the place of birth ? Longitudinal variance may be adjusted @ 4mnts for ever one degree - plus for East and minus for West. It is therefore correct to take the Long and Lat of place of birth only to cast useful Horoscope. Good Luck KPNaiduSend instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

It is correct to take, Lat,Long, Time (local) of the Birth place. But in case you do not know the Local time, but only IST, then you can take this and use a SW which has this as the base. Imagigne, that India virtually extended its borders upto the Place of Birth, and the IST was the official time there. How would you calculate the chart then ?"K. P. Naidu" <konathalan wrote: Yes I agree with Mr.Balasubrahmaniam. If you take IST converted time, what about Latitude of the place of birth ? Longitudinal variance may be adjusted @ 4mnts for ever one degree - plus for East and minus for West. It is therefore correct to take the Long and Lat of place of birth only to cast useful Horoscope. Good Luck KPNaidu Send instant messages to your online friends

http://in.messenger.

--------- A.R.Raichur bombayanant_1608

raichuranant

USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLYtel: 022-2506 2609 ---------

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!