IndiaDivine.org

Series of Horrible events in my life..Pls guide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Hare Krishna || Amit Ji, I am relatively less experienced when compared to other KP Astrology scholars in this group. Just read your email was little shocked to see your developments. Just thought in name of GOD let me write my opinion/astrological analysis for you. First of all, you have given birth place as Mumbai, which is a real big city, if you could have given the locality in Mumbai, then that would have been a lot of use for analysis. Anyways, my analysis follows: 1. Since Sept 28th 2001 you were going through the main period of Jupiter. This main period is said to exist until Sept. 2017. 2. This Jupiter is the 7th cuspal sublord and also signifies marriage, the marriage took place. But this same lord is a significator for 6th too. This could have caused some unwanted events happening in your life ever since the time you got married. 3. The results, good or bad can be felt if the planets are in conjunction, aspect and are under close influence. This result was highly pronounced when you started your SAT sub period in Nov. 2003. 4. Saturn is the 8th cuspal sublord who indicates struggle obstacles in your life. In your chart SAT is the significator of 5,6,7,8,10. The Jupiter main period (signifying 2), Saturn sub period (signifying 7) got through with your marital bond on Dec. 2003. 5. The 6 and 8 significator of the Saturn has set the tone in the negative way in your life. That too the Saturn being the strong significator of the 6th sets the stage for litigations, court, divorce, etc. 6. Also the transit influence of the Saturn onto your 12th Cusp is not a good news to you. That has triggered all the unwanted happening in your recent past for the last 10 months now. Also, this

was the time that the Saturn sub-period is in operation. 7. Just be patient until May 2006. Hopefully things should get better in the Mercury sub-period. Even then, the Mercury is the signifcator of 3,7,8,10,12. Please exercise extreme caution as in combination with Jupiter main period all the bad houses (6, 8, and 12 are being touched). 8. Exercise patience, caution as you are going through the bad patch of time in your life. Wait to hear the reviews from other expert astrologers in our group. GOD BLESS YOU, Balasubramaniam Karthikeyan amti70 <amti70 wrote: Dear Learned Members Kindly shed

light on why such horrible incidences have taken place in my life since April-May 2005 till Dec 05.Also kindly guide as to whether this cycle has ended or there are many more surprises in store in the near future.It has been a absolute nightmare for me since then. My DOB - 16/4/73 TOB - 14:08 POB - Mumbai Events1. Currently under legal separation from wife since May 05 Date of Marraige 31/12/03 Wifes DOB - 16/8/78 TOB - 19:30 POB - Chandrapur(Maharashtra) 2. Myself met with an accident and had to undergo a major operation In Oct 05 ,(24th Oct)3. Myself and my mother survived(w/o any injuries)a sure death in an car

accident in Nov 05 (12th Nov) 4. Finally my father died (committed suicide)on 4th Dec 05 Regards Amit

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!