IndiaDivine.org

some querry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Members,

I was reading some of the articles on the web on Lal kitab and found few points, for which i want some clarification on some of my doubts.

1) If Rahu or Ketu be placed in the 5th and there are inimical planets in the 8th then strokes of misfortune will hit the native through the 11th house. The relatives indicated by the planets of the 5th and 8th houses will also be affected. In this situation the earnings of the native will also be affected very adversely, if the 2nd house is empty. Nothing will be able to save the native. Now the planets of the 10th and 5th will also turn to be malefic whatever be their natural character.

Pls clear the above highlighted paragraph. Does it applicable to my horoscope or not and Does it holds true. if it is true, does there any remedy available to it. My details are 9th July 1977, 4.11pm, Delhi.

2) No temple with idols should be constructed even for individual worship in a residential house. This is highly inauspicious for the natives born with Jupiter in 7th house. can u please put some light on it.

What i have in my house is a portion of wood where i had kept a small idol of lakshmi narayana, which is less than 10 ungli (approx). I do not use Ghanta/Ghanti etc. Will it be the same what the rule of lal kitab says or not. pls clarify.

Regards

aditya

Guest guest

Dear Aditya,It is said in the introduction part of Lal Kitab 1952 that "...trying to understand the subject through one's own horoscope will prove counterproductive...". Lal Kitab say that it is repeated reading of the book that will unfold the secrets of the subject.It is also said that doing a horoscope by Lal Kitab and verifying and/or rectifying the horoscope (the Teva Darusthi) may only be attempted after understanding the subject.You have taken a few lines from the chapter on Mushtarka Ghar, about Joint houses, taken completely out of context, and now you want some of us to clear your doubts and confusion. It is like trying to steal food on the marked-place. It will get you nowhere.Please have a fully qualified Lal Kitab astrologer do your horoscope and provide the predictions and remedies needed. Begin to study Lal Kitab yourself, but be patient. And please do not try to do own horoscope by Lal Kitab during the process.Best wishes,Finn Wandahl , "schoolfreinds" <schoolfreinds wrote:>> Respected Members, I was reading some of the articles on the web on> Lal kitab and found few points, for which i want some clarification on> some of my doubts. 1) If Rahu or Ketu be placed in the 5th and there> are inimical planets in the 8th then strokes of misfortune will hit the> native through the 11th house. The relatives indicated by the planets of> the 5th and 8th houses will also be affected. In this situation the> earnings of the native will also be affected very adversely, if the 2nd> house is empty. Nothing will be able to save the native. Now the planets> of the 10th and 5th will also turn to be malefic whatever be their> natural character. Pls clear the above highlighted paragraph. Does it> applicable to my horoscope or not and Does it holds true. if it is true,> does there any remedy available to it. My details are 9th July 1977,> 4.11pm, Delhi. 2) No temple with idols should be constructed even for> individual worship in a residential house. This is highly inauspicious> for the natives born with Jupiter in 7th house. can u please put some> light on it. What i have in my house is a portion of wood where i had> kept a small idol of lakshmi narayana, which is less than 10 ungli> (approx). I do not use Ghanta/Ghanti etc. Will it be the same what the> rule of lal kitab says or not. pls clarify.> Regards> aditya>

Guest guest

Dear Finn

Allow me for some in between communication.

i am learner on lal kitaab and as you rightly guided that it should be read with patience and thorugh knowledge , but as a learner when we go through the chapters we encounter lots of areas where prohibited things are written or where precauations /warnings are written along with the negative outcome if person violate the rules, say for eg :

Moon in 3rd house : ladki rinn and its negative effects.

Ketu in 1st house : if person has some extra maritial affairs , he would be ruined and like wise example.

Unconsiuouly , un knowingly you relate these areas with your horoscope and ends up with full of negativity . On the top of it there are few astrologers who give sermon on LK on TV channels and constantly highlight dos and donts and their nagative repurcursions without any rationale .

They state thing a person can imagine

via this forum and subject, i would request to advise all our new comers that how we can adopt LK without being devaited by all negativity written in subsections. To us these negative things are magnified as we have limited knoweldge and rationale till we pick up the right way to adapt this blissful knowledge...

please advise

regards

Mohit Goel

Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl Sent: Thursday, 25 June, 2009 10:25:08 PM Re: some querry

Dear Aditya,It is said in the introduction part of Lal Kitab 1952 that "...trying to understand the subject through one's own horoscope will prove counterproductive. ..". Lal Kitab say that it is repeated reading of the book that will unfold the secrets of the subject.It is also said that doing a horoscope by Lal Kitab and verifying and/or rectifying the horoscope (the Teva Darusthi) may only be attempted after understanding the subject.You have taken a few lines from the chapter on Mushtarka Ghar, about Joint houses, taken completely out of context, and now you want some of us to clear your doubts and confusion. It is like trying to steal food on the marked-place. It will get you nowhere.Please have a fully qualified Lal Kitab astrologer do your horoscope and provide the predictions and remedies needed. Begin to study Lal Kitab yourself, but be patient. And please do not try to do own horoscope by

Lal Kitab during the process.Best wishes,Finn Wandahl, "schoolfreinds" <schoolfreinds@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Members, I was reading some of the articles on the web on> Lal kitab and found few points, for which i want some clarification on> some of my doubts. 1) If Rahu or Ketu be placed in the 5th and there> are inimical planets in the 8th then strokes of misfortune will hit the> native through the 11th house. The relatives indicated by the planets of> the 5th and 8th houses will also be affected. In this situation the> earnings of the native will also be affected very adversely, if the 2nd> house is empty. Nothing will be able to save the native. Now the planets> of the 10th and 5th will also turn to be malefic whatever be their> natural character. Pls clear the above highlighted paragraph. Does

it> applicable to my horoscope or not and Does it holds true. if it is true,> does there any remedy available to it. My details are 9th July 1977,> 4.11pm, Delhi. 2) No temple with idols should be constructed even for> individual worship in a residential house. This is highly inauspicious> for the natives born with Jupiter in 7th house. can u please put some> light on it. What i have in my house is a portion of wood where i had> kept a small idol of lakshmi narayana, which is less than 10 ungli> (approx). I do not use Ghanta/Ghanti etc. Will it be the same what the> rule of lal kitab says or not. pls clarify.> Regards> aditya>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Mohit ji, Take some horoscopes of persons known to you. Also note

down vaastu, physique of these. Then first of all study individual

planets, then combinations. Check out how many results/predictions

come true. If there is a variation. Try to figure out the cause that

led to variation. This is the practical way to study. Slowly when the

nature of planets and lalkitab begins to unfold this negative factor

gets a cure. Regards. Kulbir.

On 6/26/09, Mohit Goel <mr_mohitg wrote:

> Dear Finn

>

> Allow me for some in between communication.

>

> i am learner on lal kitaab and as you rightly guided that it should be read

> with patience and thorugh knowledge , but as a learner when we go through

> the chapters we encounter lots of areas where prohibited things are written

> or where precauations /warnings are written along with the negative outcome

> if person violate the rules,  say for eg :

>

> Moon in 3rd house : ladki rinn and its negative effects.

>

> Ketu in 1st house : if person has some extra maritial affairs , he would be

> ruined and like wise example.

>

> Unconsiuouly , un knowingly you relate these areas with your horoscope and

> ends up with full of negativity . On the top of it there are few astrologers

> who give sermon on LK on TV channels and constantly highlight dos and donts

> and their nagative repurcursions  without any rationale .

> They state thing a person can imagine

>

> via this forum and subject, i would request to advise all our new comers

> that how we can adopt LK without being devaited by all negativity written in

> subsections. To us these negative things are magnified as we have limited

> knoweldge and rationale till we pick up the right way to adapt this blissful

> knowledge...

>

> please advise

>

> regards

> Mohit Goel

> Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl

>

> Thursday, 25 June, 2009 10:25:08 PM

> Re: some querry

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Aditya,

>

> It is said in the introduction part of Lal Kitab 1952 that " ...trying to

> understand the subject through one's own horoscope will prove

> counterproductive. .. " .

>

> Lal Kitab say that it is repeated reading of the book that will unfold the

> secrets of the subject.

>

> It is also said that doing a horoscope by Lal Kitab and verifying and/or

> rectifying the horoscope (the Teva Darusthi) may only be attempted after

> understanding the subject.

>

> You have taken a few lines from the chapter on Mushtarka Ghar, about Joint

> houses, taken completely out of context, and now you want some of us to

> clear your doubts and confusion. It is like trying to steal food on the

> marked-place. It will get you nowhere.

>

> Please have a fully qualified Lal Kitab astrologer do your horoscope and

> provide the predictions and remedies needed. Begin to study Lal Kitab

> yourself, but be patient. And please do not try to do own horoscope by Lal

> Kitab during the process.

>

> Best wishes,

> Finn Wandahl

>

>

>

> , " schoolfreinds " <schoolfreinds@ ...>

> wrote:

>>

>> Respected Members, I was reading some of the articles on the web on

>> Lal kitab and found few points, for which i want some clarification on

>> some of my doubts. 1) If Rahu or Ketu be placed in the 5th and there

>> are inimical planets in the 8th then strokes of misfortune will hit the

>> native through the 11th house. The relatives indicated by the planets of

>> the 5th and 8th houses will also be affected. In this situation the

>> earnings of the native will also be affected very adversely, if the 2nd

>> house is empty. Nothing will be able to save the native. Now the planets

>> of the 10th and 5th will also turn to be malefic whatever be their

>> natural character. Pls clear the above highlighted paragraph. Does it

>> applicable to my horoscope or not and Does it holds true. if it is true,

>> does there any remedy available to it. My details are 9th July 1977,

>> 4.11pm, Delhi. 2) No temple with idols should be constructed even for

>> individual worship in a residential house. This is highly inauspicious

>> for the natives born with Jupiter in 7th house. can u please put some

>> light on it. What i have in my house is a portion of wood where i had

>> kept a small idol of lakshmi narayana, which is less than 10 ungli

>> (approx). I do not use Ghanta/Ghanti etc. Will it be the same what the

>> rule of lal kitab says or not. pls clarify.

>> Regards

>> aditya

>>

>

>

>

>

> ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

> http://cricket.

--

Sent from my mobile device

Guest guest

Dear Mohit Goel,You are right, on a surface value a lot of the information given in Lal Kitab might of course inspire a certain fear, if it is taken out of context, seen isolated and related to one's own horoscope.However, Lal Kitab itself cautions us that trying to understand the subject through one's own horoscope will prove counterproductive. This means, while studying to learn the lal Kitab we should never relate the information to our own horoscope.It is in fact also cautioned that we should never try to predict by one single planet alone, as such predictions would be loop-sided and very often they would simply be wrong. Actually many things need to be taken into consideration such as the Grammar of Lal Kitab, the special rules connected to each planet, to each house position, to each two-planet combination, etc., etc. Please let me illustrate this by way of the example given by your own good self.You have mentioned that if Ketu is in House No.1, and if that person has some love affair outside marriage, then he would be ruined. This means that the person would have such a love affair provided this is also indicated by at least one other factor in the horoscope. Then again this love affair would lead to his ruin provided this is also indicated by at least one other factor in the horoscope. But isn't Ketu supposed to be benefic in H.No.1? And what has Ketu in H.No.1 got to do with love affair outside marriage? And what has it got to do with financial ruin?Sure, Ketu by itself is no doubt benefic in H.No.1, and it has even got some very benefic side-affects as well since it exalts the Sun, wherever the Sun may be posited. Not only that, it also makes Jupiter benefic wherever it is posited. This means, if Ketu in H.No.1 is supported by other factors, it may even cause Raja Yoga and elevate the person to high position, etc. But all this is wonderful, what is then the problem?Well, Ketu is no doubt exalting the Sun, but when the Sun is exalted, Venus becomes malefic. This is especially so in the Varshphal Kundali.Besides this when Ketu is in H.No.1, the Moon become of zero value and Mercury, Venus & Rahu becomes malefic all of them. When Ketu is in H.No.1 Rahu will normally be in H.No.7. And now we know that this Rahu will be malefic and both Venus & Mercury the significators of H.No.7 are turned turtle and malefic. Therefore - if one or more other factors supports this, then the love-life will be badly affected.Surely the Moon being zero and Mercury, Venus & Rahu being malefic may cause financial ruin provided some other factors points in the same direction.Best wishes,Finn Wandahl , Mohit Goel <mr_mohitg wrote:>> Dear Finn> > Allow me for some in between communication.> > i am learner on lal kitaab and as you rightly guided that it should be read with patience and thorugh knowledge , but as a learner when we go through the chapters we encounter lots of areas where prohibited things are written or where precauations /warnings are written along with the negative outcome if person violate the rules, say for eg : > > Moon in 3rd house : ladki rinn and its negative effects.> > Ketu in 1st house : if person has some extra maritial affairs , he would be ruined and like wise example.> > Unconsiuouly , un knowingly you relate these areas with your horoscope and ends up with full of negativity . On the top of it there are few astrologers who give sermon on LK on TV channels and constantly highlight dos and donts and their nagative repurcursions without any rationale . > They state thing a person can imagine > > via this forum and subject, i would request to advise all our new comers that how we can adopt LK without being devaited by all negativity written in subsections. To us these negative things are magnified as we have limited knoweldge and rationale till we pick up the right way to adapt this blissful knowledge...> > please advise> > regards> Mohit Goel

Guest guest

Dear Finn/ Mr Kulbir

thank you very much for your detailed feedback and guideline. the practical examples and rationale approach as advise by you will definately help new comers like us on this methodology . after reading your below examples i feel much confident now to overcome the negatitvity and fear faced initially.

thanks and regards

Mohit Goel

Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl Sent: Friday, 26 June, 2009 2:56:14 PM Re: some querry

Dear Mohit Goel,You are right, on a surface value a lot of the information given in Lal Kitab might of course inspire a certain fear, if it is taken out of context, seen isolated and related to one's own horoscope.However, Lal Kitab itself cautions us that trying to understand the subject through one's own horoscope will prove counterproductive. This means, while studying to learn the lal Kitab we should never relate the information to our own horoscope.It is in fact also cautioned that we should never try to predict by one single planet alone, as such predictions would be loop-sided and very often they would simply be wrong. Actually many things need to be taken into consideration such as the Grammar of Lal Kitab, the special rules connected to each planet, to each house position, to each two-planet combination, etc., etc.. Please let me illustrate this by way of the example given by your own good self.You

have mentioned that if Ketu is in House No.1, and if that person has some love affair outside marriage, then he would be ruined. This means that the person would have such a love affair provided this is also indicated by at least one other factor in the horoscope. Then again this love affair would lead to his ruin provided this is also indicated by at least one other factor in the horoscope. But isn't Ketu supposed to be benefic in H.No.1? And what has Ketu in H.No.1 got to do with love affair outside marriage? And what has it got to do with financial ruin?Sure, Ketu by itself is no doubt benefic in H.No.1, and it has even got some very benefic side-affects as well since it exalts the Sun, wherever the Sun may be posited. Not only that, it also makes Jupiter benefic wherever it is posited. This means, if Ketu in H.No.1 is supported by other factors, it may even cause Raja Yoga and elevate the person to high position,

etc. But all this is wonderful, what is then the problem?Well, Ketu is no doubt exalting the Sun, but when the Sun is exalted, Venus becomes malefic. This is especially so in the Varshphal Kundali.Besides this when Ketu is in H.No.1, the Moon become of zero value and Mercury, Venus & Rahu becomes malefic all of them. When Ketu is in H.No.1 Rahu will normally be in H.No.7. And now we know that this Rahu will be malefic and both Venus & Mercury the significators of H.No..7 are turned turtle and malefic. Therefore - if one or more other factors supports this, then the love-life will be badly affected.Surely the Moon being zero and Mercury, Venus & Rahu being malefic may cause financial ruin provided some other factors points in the same direction.Best wishes,Finn Wandahl, Mohit Goel <mr_mohitg@.. .>

wrote:>> Dear Finn> > Allow me for some in between communication.> > i am learner on lal kitaab and as you rightly guided that it should be read with patience and thorugh knowledge , but as a learner when we go through the chapters we encounter lots of areas where prohibited things are written or where precauations /warnings are written along with the negative outcome if person violate the rules, say for eg : > > Moon in 3rd house : ladki rinn and its negative effects.> > Ketu in 1st house : if person has some extra maritial affairs , he would be ruined and like wise example.> > Unconsiuouly , un knowingly you relate these areas with your horoscope and ends up with full of negativity . On the top of it there are few astrologers who give sermon on LK on TV channels and constantly highlight dos and donts and their nagative repurcursions without any rationale .

> They state thing a person can imagine > > via this forum and subject, i would request to advise all our new comers that how we can adopt LK without being devaited by all negativity written in subsections. To us these negative things are magnified as we have limited knoweldge and rationale till we pick up the right way to adapt this blissful knowledge...> > please advise> > regards> Mohit Goel

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Mohit ji, the first position is to learn do tewe ki darusti. This

comes only by experience, guidance from seniors, understanding grammer

portion. I always keep in mind what Umesh Ji taught me JYOTISH

SAMBHAVANON PAR AADHARIT HAI. One change in life style. One new

relation. One change in vaastu is sufficient to bring dramatic change.

If u wish i can quote examples. So prediction part includes COULD BE.

There is no such thing as WILL BE. Same rule applies to remedies. This

COULD BE factor is the pivot around which lalkitab rotates and

revolves. Regards Kulbir.

On 6/30/09, Mohit Goel <mr_mohitg wrote:

> Dear Finn/ Mr Kulbir

>

> thank you very much for your detailed feedback and guideline.  the

> practical examples and rationale approach as advise by you will definately

> help new comers like us on this methodology . after reading your below

> examples i feel much confident now to overcome the negatitvity and fear

> faced initially.

>

> thanks and regards

> Mohit Goel

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl

>

> Friday, 26 June, 2009 2:56:14 PM

> Re: some querry

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Mohit Goel,

>

> You are right, on a surface value a lot of the information given in Lal

> Kitab might of course inspire a certain fear, if it is taken out of context,

> seen isolated and related to one's own horoscope.

>

> However, Lal Kitab itself cautions us that trying to understand the subject

> through one's own horoscope will prove counterproductive. This means, while

> studying to learn the lal Kitab we should never relate the information to

> our own horoscope.

>

> It is in fact also cautioned that we should never try to predict by one

> single planet alone, as such predictions would be loop-sided and very often

> they would simply be wrong. Actually many things need to be taken into

> consideration such as the Grammar of Lal Kitab, the special rules connected

> to each planet, to each house position, to each two-planet combination,

> etc., etc. Please let me illustrate this by way of the example given by your

> own good self.

>

> You have mentioned that if Ketu is in House No.1, and if that person has

> some love affair outside marriage, then he would be ruined. This means that

> the person would have such a love affair provided this is also indicated by

> at least one other factor in the horoscope. Then again this love affair

> would lead to his ruin provided this is also indicated by at least one other

> factor in the horoscope.

>

> But isn't Ketu supposed to be benefic in H.No.1? And what has Ketu in H.No.1

> got to do with love affair outside marriage? And what has it got to do with

> financial ruin?

>

> Sure, Ketu by itself is no doubt benefic in H.No..1, and it has even got

> some very benefic side-affects as well since it exalts the Sun, wherever the

> Sun may be posited. Not only that, it also makes Jupiter benefic wherever it

> is posited. This means, if Ketu in H.No.1 is supported by other factors, it

> may even cause Raja Yoga and elevate the person to high position, etc. But

> all this is wonderful, what is then the problem?

>

> Well, Ketu is no doubt exalting the Sun, but when the Sun is exalted, Venus

> becomes malefic. This is especially so in the Varshphal Kundali.

>

> Besides this when Ketu is in H.No.1,  the Moon become of zero value and

> Mercury, Venus & Rahu becomes malefic all of them.

>

> When Ketu is in H.No.1 Rahu will normally be in H.No.7. And now we know that

> this Rahu will be malefic and both Venus & Mercury the significators of

> H.No.7 are turned turtle and malefic.  Therefore - if one or more other

> factors supports this, then the love-life will be badly affected.

>

> Surely the Moon being zero and Mercury, Venus & Rahu being malefic may cause

> financial ruin provided some other factors points in the same direction.

>

> Best wishes,

> Finn Wandahl

>

>

>

> , Mohit Goel <mr_mohitg@.. .> wrote:

>>

>> Dear Finn

>>

>> Allow me for some in between communication.

>>

>> i am learner on lal kitaab and as you rightly guided that it should be

>> read with patience and thorugh knowledge , but as a learner when we go

>> through the chapters we encounter lots of areas where prohibited things

>> are written or where precauations /warnings are written along with the

>> negative outcome if person violate the rules,  say for eg :

>>

>> Moon in 3rd house : ladki rinn and its negative effects.

>>

>> Ketu in 1st house : if person has some extra maritial affairs , he would

>> be ruined and like wise example.

>>

>> Unconsiuouly , un knowingly you relate these areas with your horoscope and

>> ends up with full of negativity . On the top of it there are few

>> astrologers who give sermon on LK on TV channels and constantly highlight

>> dos and donts and their nagative repurcursions  without any rationale .

>> They state thing a person can imagine

>>

>> via this forum and subject, i would request to advise all our new comers

>> that how we can adopt LK without being devaited by all negativity written

>> in subsections. To us these negative things are magnified as we have

>> limited knoweldge and rationale till we pick up the right way to adapt

>> this blissful knowledge...

>>

>> please advise

>>

>> regards

>> Mohit Goel

>

>

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

> more. Click here http://cricket.

--

Sent from my mobile device

Guest guest

Dear kulbirji

thanks for below.. it would be great if you can quote some examples.

You rightly said that seniors guidance is required to understand basic grammer and their guidance only can leave to a proper conclusion. i personally believe that senior guidance/input/teaching for new comer in this field is like initiating the nuclear Fission process at begining and later on it can sustain on it's own. In past also i have enquired in this forum if there is some teaching platform avble where we all new learners can grasp initial grammer and then take the study forward on our own but unfortunately for LK studies no such platform is available . whate ever practical experience /knowledge we have receive so far is through LK forums where learned persons like you, Yogirajji, Punitji , Sleekasji , Umeshji etc has contributed.

i have noted your explantion about COULD BE AND WILL BE. ill keep in ref while studying on the theory

thanks and regards

Mohit

kulbir bance <kulbirbance Sent: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009 10:37:33 PMRe: Re: some querry

Mohit ji, the first position is to learn do tewe ki darusti. Thiscomes only by experience, guidance from seniors, understanding grammerportion. I always keep in mind what Umesh Ji taught me JYOTISHSAMBHAVANON PAR AADHARIT HAI. One change in life style. One newrelation. One change in vaastu is sufficient to bring dramatic change.If u wish i can quote examples. So prediction part includes COULD BE.There is no such thing as WILL BE. Same rule applies to remedies. ThisCOULD BE factor is the pivot around which lalkitab rotates andrevolves. Regards Kulbir.On 6/30/09, Mohit Goel <mr_mohitg > wrote:> Dear Finn/ Mr Kulbir>> thank you very much for your detailed feedback and guideline. the> practical examples and rationale approach as advise by you will

definately> help new comers like us on this methodology . after reading your below> examples i feel much confident now to overcome the negatitvity and fear> faced initially.>> thanks and regards> Mohit Goel>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl@ gmail.com>> > Friday, 26 June, 2009 2:56:14 PM> Re: some querry>>>>>> Dear Mohit Goel,>> You are right, on a surface value a lot of the information given in Lal> Kitab might of course inspire a

certain fear, if it is taken out of context,> seen isolated and related to one's own horoscope.>> However, Lal Kitab itself cautions us that trying to understand the subject> through one's own horoscope will prove counterproductive. This means, while> studying to learn the lal Kitab we should never relate the information to> our own horoscope.>> It is in fact also cautioned that we should never try to predict by one> single planet alone, as such predictions would be loop-sided and very often> they would simply be wrong. Actually many things need to be taken into> consideration such as the Grammar of Lal Kitab, the special rules connected> to each planet, to each house position, to each two-planet combination,> etc., etc. Please let me illustrate this by way of the example given by your> own good self.>> You have mentioned that if Ketu is in

House No.1, and if that person has> some love affair outside marriage, then he would be ruined. This means that> the person would have such a love affair provided this is also indicated by> at least one other factor in the horoscope. Then again this love affair> would lead to his ruin provided this is also indicated by at least one other> factor in the horoscope.>> But isn't Ketu supposed to be benefic in H.No.1? And what has Ketu in H.No.1> got to do with love affair outside marriage? And what has it got to do with> financial ruin?>> Sure, Ketu by itself is no doubt benefic in H.No..1, and it has even got> some very benefic side-affects as well since it exalts the Sun, wherever the> Sun may be posited. Not only that, it also makes Jupiter benefic wherever it> is posited. This means, if Ketu in H.No.1 is supported by other factors, it> may even cause

Raja Yoga and elevate the person to high position, etc. But> all this is wonderful, what is then the problem?>> Well, Ketu is no doubt exalting the Sun, but when the Sun is exalted, Venus> becomes malefic. This is especially so in the Varshphal Kundali.>> Besides this when Ketu is in H.No.1, the Moon become of zero value and> Mercury, Venus & Rahu becomes malefic all of them.>> When Ketu is in H.No.1 Rahu will normally be in H.No.7. And now we know that> this Rahu will be malefic and both Venus & Mercury the significators of> H.No.7 are turned turtle and malefic. Therefore - if one or more other> factors supports this, then the love-life will be badly affected.>> Surely the Moon being zero and Mercury, Venus & Rahu being malefic may cause> financial ruin provided some other factors points in the same direction.>>

Best wishes,> Finn Wandahl>>>> , Mohit Goel <mr_mohitg@. . .> wrote:>>>> Dear Finn>>>> Allow me for some in between communication.>>>> i am learner on lal kitaab and as you rightly guided that it should be>> read with patience and thorugh knowledge , but as a learner when we go>> through the chapters we encounter lots of areas where prohibited things>> are written or where precauations /warnings are written along with the>> negative outcome if person violate the rules, say for eg :>>>> Moon in 3rd house : ladki rinn and its negative effects.>>>> Ketu in 1st house : if person has some extra maritial affairs , he would>> be ruined and like wise example.>>>> Unconsiuouly , un knowingly you relate these

areas with your horoscope and>> ends up with full of negativity .. On the top of it there are few>> astrologers who give sermon on LK on TV channels and constantly highlight>> dos and donts and their nagative repurcursions without any rationale .>> They state thing a person can imagine>>>> via this forum and subject, i would request to advise all our new comers>> that how we can adopt LK without being devaited by all negativity written>> in subsections. To us these negative things are magnified as we have>> limited knoweldge and rationale till we pick up the right way to adapt>> this blissful knowledge...>>>> please advise>>>> regards>> Mohit Goel>>>>>> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and> more. Click here http://cricket. -- Sent from my mobile device

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

dear aditya ji,

some confusion is there,

Rahu in 5th house (which is house of sun and child) will be badly effected for

childs birth.

i) expensed on jatak's health.

ii) ill health of mother

iii) death of child (either in womb/or by the age of 12)

iv) ill health of nana or dada at the time of jatak's birth with rahu in 5th

these above all thing are not necessery why

why because the birth of child is also related with wife's star also, it is

related to grandfathers or grandmothers stars also. the jatak,s health will also

be related to position of sun and mangal, death of nana and dada is also not

related to this because every one have his own life cycle. then why book has

having all these things, it says we have talked about major losses all the small

things not discussed.

what all other effects can happen.

i) abnormal delivery.

ii) father/grandfather/grandfather maternal may suffer from breathing problem.

iii) loss of job at the time of birth or near birth of this child.

this is related to mandi dasha only.

if u see nake dash then jatak would be earning from government. he will be

having good income but expenses will be very high related to rahu(sasural/wife

etc)

this was the generic view of rahu in 5th house.

the uapay, rahu can only be controlled by moon.

upaya

1) keep an small elephant(toy made of silver(chandi)in your house the minimum

weight should be 50 gms (gramms) this elepahnt should be made of dhalai

(moulding) and its trunk should be upwart, (hathi ki soondh uper ki taraf honi

chaihiey)

ii) put and silver stripe beneth your main entrance of house.

(ek chandi ki patti jo ki golai mein na ho dehleez ke neechey lagai jai aur

chaoukhat ke dono kinaron ko touch karey)

apney main gate key ek koney se doosrey koney tak farsh mein ek choti si jhiri

nikalwa key usmein chandi ki patti daal ker usko wapas cement aur bajri se bher

deveyen. dhayan rahey ki yeh patti gol shape mein na ho aur beech see tutey bhi

nahin agar aapkey paas chotey chotey tukdey hain to ek ke upar ek bhicha ker

patti poori ker saktey hai.

iii) keep plants in your house but these should have flowers. phool waley

paudhey ghar meing lagagey, koi bhi baildar ya bina phool wala paudha ghar mein

na rakhey. aisey paudhey jin per phool nahin atey woh ghar mein na rakhey.

regards,

leekha

lalkitab , " schoolfreinds " <schoolfreinds wrote:

>

> Respected Members, I was reading some of the articles on the web on

> Lal kitab and found few points, for which i want some clarification on

> some of my doubts. 1) If Rahu or Ketu be placed in the 5th and there

> are inimical planets in the 8th then strokes of misfortune will hit the

> native through the 11th house. The relatives indicated by the planets of

> the 5th and 8th houses will also be affected. In this situation the

> earnings of the native will also be affected very adversely, if the 2nd

> house is empty. Nothing will be able to save the native. Now the planets

> of the 10th and 5th will also turn to be malefic whatever be their

> natural character. Pls clear the above highlighted paragraph. Does it

> applicable to my horoscope or not and Does it holds true. if it is true,

> does there any remedy available to it. My details are 9th July 1977,

> 4.11pm, Delhi. 2) No temple with idols should be constructed even for

> individual worship in a residential house. This is highly inauspicious

> for the natives born with Jupiter in 7th house. can u please put some

> light on it. What i have in my house is a portion of wood where i had

> kept a small idol of lakshmi narayana, which is less than 10 ungli

> (approx). I do not use Ghanta/Ghanti etc. Will it be the same what the

> rule of lal kitab says or not. pls clarify.

> Regards

> aditya

>

>

>