IndiaDivine.org

Lal Kitab Discussion Group Jupiter in 12th house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sir, house no 12 is jointly owned by guru and rahu. since akash as we go upwards the air(guru) becomes poisonous and not fit to sustain human life. yes a few consider guru 12 to be karak of foreign travel as they assume that guru 12 represents travel by air. kulbir bainsmail2aggarwal <aggarwal.naveen wrote: Respected Kulbir ji12th house is considered as a house of Expenditure, loss of wealth,Imprisonment, Loss in Sleep, Weak Ness, waste and extravagance, miseryand misfortune, poverty, etc.As per my information Jupiter provides good results if placed inhouses 1, 5, 8, 9 and 12, but 6th, 7th and the 10th are the bad housesfor him. Jupiter never gives bad results if placed alone in any house.Now I have few questions1) Is there any circumstance when Jupiter can be called as maleficinspite of being in his house only (Jupiter is all alone in 12th house)?2) If Jupiter is good in this house, how it will give misfortune andmiseries to native?3) Why this house is also called

as life in foregin country? 4) If jupiter is in 12 house, does this mean that jupiter isresponsible for sending the person abroad?No answers for these questions.Please help me with these.RegardsNA

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger