IndiaDivine.org

Mistake in Faisala Kundali-Umesh Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Lalkitabee ji,

I feel when any member give his comment or go for discussion on your write up and arise the doubts you take that personally and always you try to give a new turn to subject and try to prove to others that the person who arises the doubts has personal enmity with you. It shows very crystal clear in your mail. " At last-- U r not confused, u r determined to ur goals" this sentence in your mail prove my words. I think it is not a way of healthy discussion. Are you clarifying what are my goals?

You wrote so many objections in your mail but you do not write a single word that how I am wrong and you are right about "Dhokey Ka Grah". I accept that my method, which I follow, is wrong but what is correct and how? Can you clear it?

If you say that Pt. ji mention or by other mistake "Venus" as Dhokey Ka Grah is wrong I agreed but if you raise this doubt than it is your duty to clarify what is correct and how?

I request you do not take any thing personally, come and give us the right direction to understand the lalkitab's method. We all are seeing you very hopefully. I am especially.

Thanks & Regards

Umesh Sharma

Guest guest

Respected Umesh ji,

Before any thing else, I apologize if you are hurt by what Vipin Shukla ji has said.

It is a problem of the English language. When Vipin ji wrote:

“U r not confused, u r determined to ur goals & I can proud such a fellow like u in some manners.â€

I think he meant :

‘ aap confused nahin hai, aap jin uddeshyon ko lekar chal rahe hain unke prati samarpit hain, main kuchha maayanon mein aap jaise vyakti par garva karta hun’

I believe Vipin ji will clarify his situation better.

I once again apologize if you are hurt.

With respect and regards,

Varun Trivedi

, "Umesh Sharma" <mudit982001 wrote:>> > Respected Lalkitabee ji,> > I feel when any member give his comment or go for discussion on your> write up and arise the doubts you take that personally and always you> try to give a new turn to subject and try to prove to others that the> person who arises the doubts has personal enmity with you. It shows very> crystal clear in your mail. " At last-- U r not confused, u r determined> to ur goals" this sentence in your mail prove my words. I think it is> not a way of healthy discussion. Are you clarifying what are my goals?> > You wrote so many objections in your mail but you do not write a single> word that how I am wrong and you are right about "Dhokey Ka Grah". I> accept that my method, which I follow, is wrong but what is correct and> how? Can you clear it?> > If you say that Pt. ji mention or by other mistake "Venus" as Dhokey Ka> Grah is wrong I agreed but if you raise this doubt than it is your duty> to clarify what is correct and how?> > > > I request you do not take any thing personally, come and give us the> right direction to understand the lalkitab's method. We all are seeing> you very hopefully. I am especially.> > > Thanks & Regards> > > Umesh Sharma>