IndiaDivine.org

Soye huye grah and ghar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Seema, Soye huye grah { dormant planets } If a planet is placed such that it does not aspect another planet, it would be considered as dormant {or

soya huaa}. A planet placed in its pakka house will always be considered as awakened [ Lal Kitab concept] Apart from the above, a planet placed in its own rasi or exalted will also be considered as awakened irrespective of whether there is a planet under its aspect or not. [ our interpretation] The Lal Kitab { page # 96 ed1952 } says : woh grah sab kuchh hote huye bhi apana koi nek asar nahi dega ...such a planet will not give its benefic result in spite of every thing else. sab kuchha hote huye bhi [ in spite of every thing ] is a sweeping statement which could be construed to mean that a planet even if in an exalted state, its own rasi or in its own pakka house

can be considered as dormant or soya hua if it doesn’t have another planet under its aspect. I have my serious reservations about this statement in the book because it negates an astrological truth. The truth is that the planet is placed in the house. Whether it would give the results or not , how could that be dependent on whether there is a planet under its aspect or not. How can the existence of a planet be denied on the grounds that it doesn't have another planet under its aspect. This will be contrary to all the tenets of astrology , vedic or western. Therefore my assumptions are : [ a ] The planet does not stop giving results even though Lal Kitab might declare it dormant. [ b ] That the results, benefic or malefic, of such a planet stay confined to that house only. Suppose Jupiter is placed in the 4th house and if there is no planet in the 10th house does it mean that jupiter will stop giving results even to the house it is placed in. If this is what the Lal Kitab is meant to say, then it will be contrary to all the tenets of astrology, and can not be accepted. Therefore I believe that aise grah ka asar jaari rahta hai lekin asar us ghar tak hi mehdood rahta hai .. the effect of such a planet continues to be there but it stays confined to that house only. A better word for a dormant or soya hua planet should be a confined or niruddha or mehdood planet. Soya hua ghar { dormant house } A house which does not have a planet placed in it, and consequently does not get an aspect of any planet either, is considered as a dormant house.[ Lal Kitab] This simply means that the results signified by that house can not be manifested unless it either has a planet in it or has an aspect of a planet on it. [ our interpretation ] Here I am assuming the vedic astrology concept that a house can be aspected by a planet even if it is unoccupied. In Vedic astrology a house which neither has a planet in it nor has an aspect of a planet on it , is known as ‘supta bhav’ … dormant house. God bless you, Bhooshan Priya

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger