IndiaDivine.org

A few queries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Varunji,Namaskar First of all,wishes for happy & better new year-2008 to u & all the members. I have few questions to ask.Can u pl elaborate on these. 1.How many types of ruuna(debts) are there according to lalkitab ? How we can calculate from the natal chat ? Can any person do upayas for all the ruuna mainly like nirdaya runna,strii ruuna,matru ruuna,pitru ruuna,paribarik ruuna etc. 2.Few lalkitab remedies i have done recently,can u pl help for what planets these are for,since i am learning vedic astrology,i have interested to learn & know.How these remedies help me. (A) Keeping 10 nos of wood charcoal tied with black cloth & keeping it under the weight of a stone and kept in a darker corner in the west direction.(Is it for Rahu in 10th house ?

) (B)Offering water mixing with some sugar & milk to sun every day. © Keeping a iron lock in the chauraha / sqaure chowk in a saturday night. Pl help me to know about the above mention. NOTE- Now a days it seems that posting regarding lalkitab discussions is getting lesser day by day,where are the the members,are their interest in lalkitab getting junk ? regards & thanks manoj kar varun_trvd <varun_trvd wrote: Respected Mini ji,Applying haldi / saffron tilak can be done life long. This would keep the Jupiter strengthened all along.Other upaya , if advised to be done for a certain number of days should be done for that many days only. Doing those upaya beyond the number of days advised will be a waste.Regards,Varun Trivedi , "minixx20" <minnialharthy wrote:>> Respected SIr,> > Could you please tell me if we can do saffron tilak on belly > everyday,lifelong.> and throwing of flower in the drain instead of 43 days,can we continue > life long?(for debilited Venus in 8th and capricorn mars in > 12,leojupiter in

7th) ?> > Thank you>

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

Dear Sir,

Can anyone do the below mentioned remedy? And is chouraha is a

roundabout where 4 roads junction

© Keeping a iron lock in the chauraha / sqaure chowk in a saturday

night.

Many thanks

mini

>