IndiaDivine.org

Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My birth details are:

Date of Birth: 26-December-1979

Place of Birth: Bokaro Steel City (23deg 51sec North, 86deg 02sec East)

Time of Birth: 08:50 AM.

I got married in May-2009 but then I found that my wife along with her father

have cheated us. 10 days after marriage she started creating problems, went to

her father's house & started blaming me & my family members for no reason & now

they have threatened us that they will move to court.

Can any one please predict about my marriage: will this get better or there is

chance of divorce & if there is a divorvce then will they put a big penalty on

us.

If there is a divorce, how is my life for the next 2 - 3 years as how bad it

will be.

Would not his wife's horoscpe also be necessary?Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sat, 10/10/09, gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979 wrote:gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979 Please can anyone advice me for my problem Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 11:23 PM

My birth details are:

Date of Birth: 26-December- 1979

Place of Birth: Bokaro Steel City (23deg 51sec North, 86deg 02sec East)

Time of Birth: 08:50 AM.

I got married in May-2009 but then I found that my wife along with her father have cheated us. 10 days after marriage she started creating problems, went to her father's house & started blaming me & my family members for no reason & now they have threatened us that they will move to court.

Can anyone please predict about my marriage: will this get better or there is chance of divorce & if there is a divorvce then will they put a big penalty on us.

If there is a divorce, how is my life for the next 2 - 3 years as how bad it will be.

Moderator Note:

============ ==

I thought whether to pass this message or not. But when I checked, I found that the marriage happened in Ke-Ve-Mo. Ke placed in 2nd house, Ve significator of marriage, and Mo the 7th lord (marriage). Further this chart is one with Mars dosha with mars in 8th from lagna. Lagna lord Saturn is in 9th indicating spiritual interests for the native, but that too broken (bhanga sanyasa) with Moon aspecting Saturn placed in 7th (that too is interesting) from Moon. So I thought that this chart will make a good case study - and so passing this one.

dear moderator,

The native's chart, transit ketu coming to kataka has given him marriage

whereas transit saturn going to kanya and natal saturn is also in kanya

aspecting mercury (7th lord from moon) is giving a break in his marriage.

In addition mars is in 8th form venus and lagna which is dosha for marriage.

So the marriage will not last.

this is my humble analysis.

regards,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 10/11/09, gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979 wrote:

gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979 Please can anyone advice me for my problem Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 11:53 AM

My birth details are:Date of Birth: 26-December- 1979Place of Birth: Bokaro Steel City (23deg 51sec North, 86deg 02sec East)Time of Birth: 08:50 AM.I got married in May-2009 but then I found that my wife along with her father have cheated us. 10 days after marriage she started creating problems, went to her father's house & started blaming me & my family members for no reason & now they have threatened us that they will move to court.Can anyone please predict about my marriage: will this get better or there is chance of divorce & if there is a divorvce then will they put a big penalty on us.If there is a divorce, how is my life for the next 2 - 3 years as how bad it will be.Moderator Note:============ ==I thought whether to pass this message or not. But when I checked, I found that the marriage happened in Ke-Ve-Mo. Ke placed in 2nd house, Ve significator of marriage, and Mo the 7th

lord (marriage). Further this chart is one with Mars dosha with mars in 8th from lagna. Lagna lord Saturn is in 9th indicating spiritual interests for the native, but that too broken (bhanga sanyasa) with Moon aspecting Saturn placed in 7th (that too is interesting) from Moon. So I thought that this chart will make a good case study - and so passing this one. -Moderator

Hi,

We had our horoscopes matched before marriage & as per our astrologer, there were 32/36 gun matchings.

However, since the problem started withing 10 days of our marriage & since my wife started fighting with me for no reason what came into our mind was to consult our family-astrologer. Who then said that post-marital-problem was expected in my case but even he did not expect things to turn so bad & that too so early. When we asked him what about the 32 points that he said were matching. In response to this he said that there is a probability that the girl's parents had provided wrong birth details. Later we recalled that the girl's father had first asked for my birth-details & then told us about his daughter's details - which we now think that he did calculations & gave some tampered details.

This is the reason why I have now resorted to this forum because here I see many good discussions taking place & I expect that I can get a generic knowledge.

So, if there is anyone who can predict my hurdles & solutions then please tell me as not only me, but my parents are even more depressed with this problem & we donot know what to do next.

Regards,

Gaurav.--- On Sun, 11/10/09, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:

Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjyaRe: Please can anyone advice me for my problem Date: Sunday, 11 October, 2009, 11:45 AM

Would not his wife's horoscpe also be necessary?Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sat, 10/10/09, gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979@ .in> wrote:

gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979@ .in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problemancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, October 10, 2009, 11:23 PM

My birth details are:Date of Birth: 26-December- 1979Place of Birth: Bokaro Steel City (23deg 51sec North, 86deg 02sec East)Time of Birth: 08:50 AM.I got married in May-2009 but then I found that my wife along with her father have cheated us. 10 days after marriage she started creating problems, went to her father's house & started blaming me & my family members for no reason & now they have threatened us that they will move to court.Can anyone please predict about my marriage: will this get better or there is chance of divorce & if there is a divorvce then will they put a big penalty on us.If there is a divorce, how is my life for the next 2 - 3 years as how bad it will be.Moderator Note:============ ==I thought whether to pass this message or not. But when I checked, I found that the marriage happened in Ke-Ve-Mo. Ke placed in 2nd house, Ve significator of marriage, and Mo the 7th

lord (marriage). Further this chart is one with Mars dosha with mars in 8th from lagna. Lagna lord Saturn is in 9th indicating spiritual interests for the native, but that too broken (bhanga sanyasa) with Moon aspecting Saturn placed in 7th (that too is interesting) from Moon. So I thought that this chart will make a good case study - and so passing this one. -Moderator

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable time.

My family-astrologer had also indicated the same but I had a doubt if things could be improved.

Could you please tell me something beyond this, like how tough/painful/how-long the separation process will be & what all I need to do because have now learnt that the girl & her family-members have a long history of pending cases in the Legal-system & they have also threatened us. This relationship was set up based on newspaper advertisements & it was our mistake that we didnot do their background check.

I am also attaching a copy of my janam-patri for your convenience.

Thanks in Anticipation,

Gaurav--- On Mon, 12/10/09, K Gopu <kgopu_24 wrote:

K Gopu <kgopu_24Re: Please can anyone advice me for my problem Date: Monday, 12 October, 2009, 6:01 AM

dear moderator,

The native's chart, transit ketu coming to kataka has given him marriage

whereas transit saturn going to kanya and natal saturn is also in kanya

aspecting mercury (7th lord from moon) is giving a break in his marriage.

In addition mars is in 8th form venus and lagna which is dosha for marriage.

So the marriage will not last.

this is my humble analysis.

regards,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 10/11/09, gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979@ .in> wrote:

gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979@ .in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problemancient_indian_ astrologySunday, October 11, 2009, 11:53 AM

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

1 of 1 File(s)

Gaurav_Ghosh_Vedic_Birth_Chart.doc

Dear Ghosh ji,According to Mahurta classics:the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle order.In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will not even try to caution each other for fear of frictionIf guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others wrong habits which is not good for marriage.Regards,G. K. Goel

Dear Shri Goel ji,

Nice explanation you offerred. Please answer one simple question. A nakshatra remains for 60 ghatis and Moon remains in one sign for 2 and a quarter days, and your matching points are all based on that, can you still justify your statement that for all people born since eternity and in same sign and nakshatra, your matching style would stand true. Please check it out. Because this system of matching including the south indian style of dasha koota matching. If only Moon and nakshatra were important in matching why do we need the horoscope.

regards,

mouji

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 5:30:08 AMRE: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Ghosh ji,According to Mahurta classics:the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle order.In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will not even try to caution each other for fear of frictionIf guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others wrong habits which is not good for marriage.Regards,G. K. Goel

Dear Goelji and Ghoshji,May I add a couple of more points. However good matching it is from the point count it is very desirable that the girl of Rakshasha (Devari) gana should not marry a boy of Deva gana. Further a girl if born in a female Rashi should avoid marrying a boy born in a male rashi. Otherwise any friction may end up in a loveless mariiage, if not in disaster.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Tue, 10/13/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:gopal krishna goel <g.k.goelRE: Please can anyone advice me for my problem Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 5:30

AM

Dear all,

I agree to the former part of the mail with some change. However good

matching it may be, the match should never be between a Rakshasa and Dev

Gana otherwise as Bhattacharya ji said the marriage will end in

disaster. But if both are Rakshasa gana then two negatives make a

positive, and in that case, the marriage would do fine.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sunil Bhattacharjya

<sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:

>

> Dear Goelji and Ghoshji,

>

> May I add a couple of more points. However good matching it is from

the point count it is very desirable that the girl of Rakshasha

(Devari) gana should not marry a boy of Deva gana. Further a girl if

born in a female Rashi should avoid marrying a boy born in a male rashi.

Otherwise any friction may end up in a loveless mariiage, if not in

disaster.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

>

> --- On Tue, 10/13/09, gopal krishna goel g.k.goel wrote:

>

> gopal krishna goel g.k.goel

> RE: Please can anyone advice me

for my problem

>

> Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 5:30 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Ghosh ji,

> According to Mahurta classics:

> the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28

> If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of

middle order.

> In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse

will not even try to caution each other for fear of friction

> If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each

others wrong habits which is not good for marriage.

> Regards,

>

>

> G. K. Goel

>

Dear Gaurav Bhai and to all,Male: December 26, 1979Time: 8:50:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 85 E 58' 00", 23 N 47' 00" Bokaro, India[i am assuming that D-9 Chart could be wrong as there is no BTR]Now my observation and analysis :A] In Ketu\Rahu starting from 5th august 10 to 23rd august 2011, there is strong possibility for the legal breakup.Reasons:1) We see that Rahu is in Simha rasi and Mithun NavamshaKA, both is 6th and 8th from lagna.2) Dispositer of rahu is sun is in 12H and Navamsha dispositer is mercury, the 6th lord in 11H.B] There will be loss of money that too be a big amount because Rahu is in nakshatra of ketu. Ketu is in 2nd house and in NavamshaKA 'Dhanu' is in 12th house.This simple indicate that he will experience serious loss.[Nakshatra give experience, what we feel after the event.] C]Transits:Now as per Chandra kala nadi technique said by Sri C S Patel, when saturn transits trine to NavamshKA of 8th lord from the concerning house, loss of concerning house is seen.Apply this rule here :Here concerning house is 7th house [wife] and 8th lord from there is saturn, its NavamshaKa is 'Makar' and now saturn in transit is in Kanya which is trine is Makar so loss of wife is expected till first week of August 2012. This is what Sreenadhji is trying to explain the ancient usage of Navamsha.I hope i am right at understanding.Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , <gauravghosh1979 wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Thanks for your valuable time.> My family-astrologer had also indicated the same but I had a doubt if things could be improved.> Could you please tell me something beyond this, like how tough/painful/how-long the separation process will be & what all I need to do because have now learnt that the girl & her family-members have a long history of pending cases in the Legal-system & they have also threatened us. This relationship was set up based on newspaper advertisements & it was our mistake that we didnot do their background check.> I am also attaching a copy of my janam-patri for your convenience.> > Thanks in Anticipation,> Gaurav> > --- On Mon, 12/10/09, K Gopu kgopu_24 wrote:> > > K Gopu kgopu_24 Re: Please can anyone advice me for my problem> > Monday, 12 October, 2009, 6:01 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > dear moderator,> The native's chart, transit ketu coming to kataka has given him marriage> whereas transit saturn going to kanya and natal saturn is also in kanya> aspecting mercury (7th lord from moon) is giving a break in his marriage.> In addition mars is in 8th form venus and lagna which is dosha for marriage.> So the marriage will not last.> this is my humble analysis.> > regards,> k.gopu> > > > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979@ .in> wrote:> > > gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979@ .in>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, October 11, 2009, 11:53 AM> > > > > My birth details are:> Date of Birth: 26-December- 1979> Place of Birth: Bokaro Steel City (23deg 51sec North, 86deg 02sec East)> Time of Birth: 08:50 AM.> > I got married in May-2009 but then I found that my wife along with her father have cheated us. 10 days after marriage she started creating problems, went to her father's house & started blaming me & my family members for no reason & now they have threatened us that they will move to court.> > Can anyone please predict about my marriage: will this get better or there is chance of divorce & if there is a divorvce then will they put a big penalty on us.> > If there is a divorce, how is my life for the next 2 - 3 years as how bad it will be.> > Moderator Note:> ============ ==> I thought whether to pass this message or not. But when I checked, I found that the marriage happened in Ke-Ve-Mo. Ke placed in 2nd house, Ve significator of marriage, and Mo the 7th lord (marriage). Further this chart is one with Mars dosha with mars in 8th from lagna. Lagna lord Saturn is in 9th indicating spiritual interests for the native, but that too broken (bhanga sanyasa) with Moon aspecting Saturn placed in 7th (that too is interesting) from Moon. So I thought that this chart will make a good case study - and so passing this one.> -Moderator> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./photos>

I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here lies a beautiful contradiction.

regards,

Mouji

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PMRE: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Friends,Marriage runs well basically on following there basic factors:1. The nativity of both the partners must have the yoga for reasonable good matrimonial happiness.2. They should match with each other based on jataka rules. I have written a article on this subject which is attached here with. (If it will not be through with this mail ,I will post it Dr. Neelam Gupta for putting it in file section)3 Mahurta Principle; A. Astkoot Milan -this only facilitate to improve mutual behavior and can not convert a good competitivelity into bad marriage or visa vars. b. Mars dosa- basically this dosa try to put spanner in mutual harmony.A astrologer should access the nativities as indicated at sl. 1 and 2 above, only then sl 3 needs to be considered.G. K. Goel

1 of 1 File(s)

Marriage Compatibility and Problems.doc

Dear Gaurav Bhai and to all,Male: December 26, 1979Time: 8:50:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 85 E 58' 00", 23 N 47' 00" Bokaro, India[i am assuming that D-9 Chart could be wrong as there is no BTR]Now my observation and analysis :A] In Ketu\Rahu starting from 5th august 10 to 23rd august 2011, there is strong possibility for the legal breakup.Reasons:1) We see that Rahu is in Simha rasi and Mithun NavamshaKA, both is 6th and 8th from lagna.2) Dispositer of rahu is sun is in 12H and Navamsha dispositer is mercury, the 6th lord in 11H.B] There will be loss of money that too be a big amount because Rahu is in nakshatra of ketu. Ketu is in 2nd house and in NavamshaKA 'Dhanu' is in 12th house.This simple indicate that he will experience serious loss.[Nakshatra give experience, what we feel after the event.] C]Transits:Now as per Chandra kala nadi technique said by Sri C S Patel, when saturn transits trine to NavamshKA of 8th lord from the concerning house, loss of concerning house is seen.Apply this rule here :Here concerning house is 7th house [wife] and 8th lord from there is saturn, its NavamshaKa is 'Makar' and now saturn in transit is in Kanya which is trine is Makar so loss of wife is expected till first week of August 2012. This is what Sreenadhji is trying to explain the ancient usage of Navamsha.I hope i am right at understanding.Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur.If this message repeats, i request moderators to delete this message. , <gauravghosh1979 wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Thanks for your valuable time.> My family-astrologer had also indicated the same but I had a doubt if things could be improved.> Could you please tell me something beyond this, like how tough/painful/how-long the separation process will be & what all I need to do because have now learnt that the girl & her family-members have a long history of pending cases in the Legal-system & they have also threatened us. This relationship was set up based on newspaper advertisements & it was our mistake that we didnot do their background check.> I am also attaching a copy of my janam-patri for your convenience.> > Thanks in Anticipation,> Gaurav> > --- On Mon, 12/10/09, K Gopu kgopu_24 wrote:> > > K Gopu kgopu_24 Re: Please can anyone advice me for my problem> > Monday, 12 October, 2009, 6:01 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > dear moderator,> The native's chart, transit ketu coming to kataka has given him marriage> whereas transit saturn going to kanya and natal saturn is also in kanya> aspecting mercury (7th lord from moon) is giving a break in his marriage.> In addition mars is in 8th form venus and lagna which is dosha for marriage.> So the marriage will not last.> this is my humble analysis.> > regards,> k.gopu> > > > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979@ .in> wrote:> > > gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979@ .in>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, October 11, 2009, 11:53 AM> > > > > My birth details are:> Date of Birth: 26-December- 1979> Place of Birth: Bokaro Steel City (23deg 51sec North, 86deg 02sec East)> Time of Birth: 08:50 AM.> > I got married in May-2009 but then I found that my wife along with her father have cheated us. 10 days after marriage she started creating problems, went to her father's house & started blaming me & my family members for no reason & now they have threatened us that they will move to court.> > Can anyone please predict about my marriage: will this get better or there is chance of divorce & if there is a divorvce then will they put a big penalty on us.> > If there is a divorce, how is my life for the next 2 - 3 years as how bad it will be.> > Moderator Note:> ============ ==> I thought whether to pass this message or not. But when I checked, I found that the marriage happened in Ke-Ve-Mo. Ke placed in 2nd house, Ve significator of marriage, and Mo the 7th lord (marriage). Further this chart is one with Mars dosha with mars in 8th from lagna. Lagna lord Saturn is in 9th indicating spiritual interests for the native, but that too broken (bhanga sanyasa) with Moon aspecting Saturn placed in 7th (that too is interesting) from Moon. So I thought that this chart will make a good case study - and so passing this one.> -Moderator> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail./photos>

Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching. They are married and happy!Boy...26-11-1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi. Boy Muslim Girl Hindu

RegardsNeelam2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99>>  >> I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here lies a beautiful contradiction.

>  > regards,>  > Mouji>> ________________________________> gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel>

> Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM> RE: Please can anyone advice me for my problem>>  >> Dear Ghosh ji,> According to Mahurta classics:

> the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28> If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle order.> In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will not even try to caution each other for fear of friction

> If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others wrong habits which is not good for marriage.> Regards,>>> G. K. Goel>>

Neelam ji,

Please put this question to Shri Goel ji. Reason being that I said this system of Ashtakoota or Dashakoota milan suffers from inherent deficiencies. He was the one who said and differentiated between points and matrimonial success or failure. Wonder why Lord Rama had to suffer "viyog" from his life partner despite scoring heavily on Ashtakoota Milan?

regards,

Mouji

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 12:37:46 PMRe: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching. They are married and happy!Boy...26-11- 1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi. Boy Muslim Girl HinduRegardsNeelam2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >>> >> I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here lies a beautiful contradiction.> > regards,> > Mouji>> ____________ _________ _________ __> gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem>> >> Dear Ghosh ji,> According to Mahurta classics:> the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28> If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle order.> In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will not even try to caution each other for fear of friction> If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others wrong habits which is not good for marriage.> Regards,>>> G.

K. Goel>>

Dear Mouji ji,I am sure Goel ji is listening!RegardsNeelam2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99

Neelam ji,

Please put this question to Shri Goel ji. Reason being that I said this system of Ashtakoota or Dashakoota milan suffers from inherent deficiencies. He was the one who said and differentiated between points and matrimonial success or failure. Wonder why Lord Rama had to suffer " viyog " from his life partner despite scoring heavily on Ashtakoota Milan?

regards,

Mouji

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Wed, October 14, 2009 12:37:46 PMRe: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching. They are married and happy!Boy...26-11- 1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi. Boy Muslim Girl Hindu

RegardsNeelam2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >>>  >> I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here lies a beautiful contradiction.

>  > regards,>  > Mouji>> ____________ _________ _________ __> gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>

> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem

>>  >> Dear Ghosh ji,> According to Mahurta classics:> the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28> If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle order.

> In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will not even try to caution each other for fear of friction> If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others wrong habits which is not good for marriage.

> Regards,>>> G.

K. Goel>>

Dear Neelam ji,

The girl is Pisces Lagna and AMY in the 8th house. I am aware of a couple, very

much in love [according to them], where the boy has AMY in the 8th [Pisces

Lagna]. The girl doesn't have this Yoga, and every astrologer to whom the

girl's parents take the charts for tallying speaks against a marriage between

them due to this specific Yoga and its placement. According to them he should

marry a girl having the same Yoga.

In the example given by you, though the girl has this Yoga, the boy does

not..yet they are happy.... and that is how they should be!

Hence is there any validity that if one party has this Yoga, the other party

also should have it in order to lead a happy marital life?

Kindly explain...thanks.

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,

>

> Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching. They

> are married and happy!

>

> Boy...26-11-1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi. Boy

> Muslim Girl Hindu

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99

> >

> >

> >

> > I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or

> Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and

> the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here

> lies a beautiful contradiction.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Mouji

> >

> > ________________________________

> > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel

> >

> > Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM

> > RE: Please can anyone advice me for my

> problem

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ghosh ji,

> > According to Mahurta classics:

> > the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28

> > If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle

> order.

> > In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will

> not even try to caution each other for fear of friction

> > If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others

> wrong habits which is not good for marriage.

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> > G. K. Goel

> >

> >

>

Dear Neelam ji,

What is AMY ? I am afraid I am not versant and in pace, with the new

advancements in Astrology or its terminology and recent parlance used of

late, is beyond my comprehensions.

I remember one short form I learnt 25 years ago in Calcutta , a

telephonic friend (Girl) told me you are CAT. I asked her what does it

mean and why are you calling me a Cat? She explained to me that CAT

means Casual American teenager.

After that I learnt and picked many short forms, good ones and slang on

my journey of Life, but must confess, astrological terminology used

these days goes over me, and really feel a nincompoop.

Does AMY means by any chance - Akaal Mrityu Yoga ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, " renunw " <renunw

wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

>

> The girl is Pisces Lagna and AMY in the 8th house. I am aware of a

couple, very much in love [according to them], where the boy has AMY in

the 8th [Pisces Lagna]. The girl doesn't have this Yoga, and every

astrologer to whom the girl's parents take the charts for tallying

speaks against a marriage between them due to this specific Yoga and its

placement. According to them he should marry a girl having the same

Yoga.

>

> In the example given by you, though the girl has this Yoga, the boy

does not..yet they are happy.... and that is how they should be!

>

> Hence is there any validity that if one party has this Yoga, the other

party also should have it in order to lead a happy marital life?

>

> Kindly explain...thanks.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

>

> , neelam gupta

neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,

> >

> > Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching.

They

> > are married and happy!

> >

> > Boy...26-11-1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi.

Boy

> > Muslim Girl Hindu

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar mouji99@

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta

koot or

> > Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5

respectively and

> > the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts

because here

> > lies a beautiful contradiction.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > gopal krishna goel g.k.goel@

> > >

> > > Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM

> > > RE: Please can anyone advice

me for my

> > problem

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Ghosh ji,

> > > According to Mahurta classics:

> > > the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28

> > > If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of

middle

> > order.

> > > In former case there will be disagreements and in later case

spouse will

> > not even try to caution each other for fear of friction

> > > If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each

others

> > wrong habits which is not good for marriage.

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > >

> > > G. K. Goel

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,I do not know how Akaal Mrityu Yoga can be seen like this.Perhaps Renu ji means Agni-Maruti Yoga!I hope she'll clarify. RegardsNeelam

2009/10/14 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Neelam ji,

What is AMY ? I am afraid I am not versant and in pace, with the new

advancements in Astrology or its terminology and recent parlance used of

late, is beyond my comprehensions.

I remember one short form I learnt 25 years ago in Calcutta , a

telephonic friend (Girl) told me you are CAT. I asked her what does it

mean and why are you calling me a Cat? She explained to me that CAT

means Casual American teenager.

After that I learnt and picked many short forms, good ones and slang on

my journey of Life, but must confess, astrological terminology used

these days goes over me, and really feel a nincompoop.

Does AMY means by any chance - Akaal Mrityu Yoga ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, " renunw " <renunw

wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

>

> The girl is Pisces Lagna and AMY in the 8th house. I am aware of a

couple, very much in love [according to them], where the boy has AMY in

the 8th [Pisces Lagna]. The girl doesn't have this Yoga, and every

astrologer to whom the girl's parents take the charts for tallying

speaks against a marriage between them due to this specific Yoga and its

placement. According to them he should marry a girl having the same

Yoga.

>

> In the example given by you, though the girl has this Yoga, the boy

does not..yet they are happy.... and that is how they should be!

>

> Hence is there any validity that if one party has this Yoga, the other

party also should have it in order to lead a happy marital life?

>

> Kindly explain...thanks.

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

>

> , neelam gupta

neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,

> >

> > Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching.

They

> > are married and happy!

> >

> > Boy...26-11-1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi.

Boy

> > Muslim Girl Hindu

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar mouji99@

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta

koot or

> > Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5

respectively and

> > the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts

because here

> > lies a beautiful contradiction.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Mouji

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > gopal krishna goel g.k.goel@

> > >

> > > Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM

> > > RE: Please can anyone advice

me for my

> > problem

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Ghosh ji,

> > > According to Mahurta classics:

> > > the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28

> > > If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of

middle

> > order.

> > > In former case there will be disagreements and in later case

spouse will

> > not even try to caution each other for fear of friction

> > > If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each

others

> > wrong habits which is not good for marriage.

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > >

> > > G. K. Goel

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Renu ji,I would give due importance to a strong Guru in 1/5/9. It is said that all doshas are removed with this singular placement.Next best to this is a strong Guru in kendras,which gives a wonderful support to life.

Another feature which I notice here is a strong (exalted) Rahu in 3H which is again like a rock support. This exists in both the charts.I will wait for Manoj ji's Goel ji's and Manoj ji's take on this. I am not in any case a staunch follower of Guna Melapak etc.

RegardsNeelam2009/10/14 renunw <renunw

Dear Neelam ji,

The girl is Pisces Lagna and AMY in the 8th house. I am aware of a couple, very much in love [according to them], where the boy has AMY in the 8th [Pisces Lagna]. The girl doesn't have this Yoga, and every astrologer to whom the girl's parents take the charts for tallying speaks against a marriage between them due to this specific Yoga and its placement. According to them he should marry a girl having the same Yoga.

In the example given by you, though the girl has this Yoga, the boy does not..yet they are happy.... and that is how they should be!

Hence is there any validity that if one party has this Yoga, the other party also should have it in order to lead a happy marital life?

Kindly explain...thanks.

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,

>

> Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching. They

> are married and happy!

>

> Boy...26-11-1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi. Boy

> Muslim Girl Hindu

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99

> >

> >

> >

> > I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or

> Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and

> the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here

> lies a beautiful contradiction.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Mouji

> >

> > ________________________________

> > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel

> >

> > Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM

> > RE: Please can anyone advice me for my

> problem

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ghosh ji,

> > According to Mahurta classics:

> > the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28

> > If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle

> order.

> > In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will

> not even try to caution each other for fear of friction

> > If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others

> wrong habits which is not good for marriage.

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> > G. K. Goel

> >

> >

>

Dear Neelam ji,It may have been little easier if you have given their date of marriage . Generally , in such cases particularly in India , It is difficult to ascertain the date of firstphysical contact.Muslim Boy:An interesting nativity,Jupiter, Venus and Mercury are in CHAr karka replacement.Lagna and Saturn are on same zodiac degree in their respective signs.He may be married probably in Sat/Jup period , his birth time may be 14.32 hrswhen Sag. Navamsa is rising,Present dasa is of Ven/Sat is running.Venus is the Lord of 64th navamsa from Moon.Saturn is placed in 8H in Swati,and is lord of 22nd drekkana from Lagna. Rahu is placed in 8H in D-9.The marriage will fail in Ven/Sat/Rahu commencing Oct6,2011.His upapada is placed in Taurus with Rahu and its dispositer Venus is in Debility and conjunct with Mars.IN 7H from upapada ,four planets are placed ,and relatives represented by these planets are unduly interfearing in the life of the spouse (girl).IN D-9 and D-16 , Saturn is Bhavottama that is placed in forth house.In kalamsa(D-16) Saturn is aspected by jupiter , in navamsa Jup ans Sat are in exchange.There is no wonder that their marriage seems to be comfurtable.Hindu Girl-IN D-16 lagna three malefics are placed and they are in 4H from Moon.Saturn/Sun period commencing from March 2011 will see an end of his marriage.This is an unfortunate chart and like to avoid to discuss in detail on a open fourum,If you will like , I can do it in next mail.Compare the placement of Saturn and Sun in d-1,d-9 amd d-16 charts .IT will reveal intresting information.Regards,G. K. Goel

From: neelamgupta07Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:37:46 +0530Re: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching. They are married and happy!Boy...26-11-1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi. Boy Muslim Girl Hindu

RegardsNeelam2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >>> >> I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here lies a beautiful contradiction.

> > regards,> > Mouji>> ________________________________> gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>>

> Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM> RE: Please can anyone advice me for my problem>> >> Dear Ghosh ji,> According to Mahurta classics:

> the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28> If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle order.> In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will not even try to caution each other for fear of friction

> If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others wrong habits which is not good for marriage.> Regards,>>> G. K. Goel>>

Don’t fall behind. Log on to MSN India for a roundup on the world panorama

Respected Goel Sir ,Can you please give link mentioning importance of d charts to my mail id if possible.Further i want to download classics available in PDF format if possible ,any learned member in group can help.Thank & Regards,Vijay Purohit--- On Wed, 14/10/09, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:gopal krishna goel <g.k.goelRE: Please can anyone advice me for my problem Date: Wednesday, 14 October, 2009, 12:41 PM

Dear Neelam ji,It may have been little easier if you have given their date of marriage . Generally , in such cases particularly in India , It is difficult to ascertain the date of firstphysical contact.Muslim Boy:An interesting nativity,Jupiter, Venus and Mercury are in CHAr karka replacement.Lagna and Saturn are on same zodiac degree in their respective signs.He may be married probably in Sat/Jup period , his birth time may be 14.32 hrswhen Sag. Navamsa is rising,Present dasa is of Ven/Sat is running.Venus is the Lord of 64th navamsa from Moon.Saturn is placed in 8H in Swati,and is lord of 22nd drekkana from Lagna. Rahu is placed in 8H in D-9.The marriage will fail in Ven/Sat/Rahu commencing Oct6,2011.His upapada is placed in Taurus with Rahu and its dispositer Venus is in Debility and conjunct with Mars.IN 7H from upapada ,four planets are placed ,and relatives

represented by these planets are unduly interfearing in the life of the spouse (girl).IN D-9 and D-16 , Saturn is Bhavottama that is placed in forth house.In kalamsa(D-16) Saturn is aspected by jupiter , in navamsa Jup ans Sat are in exchange.There is no wonder that their marriage seems to be comfurtable.Hindu Girl-IN D-16 lagna three malefics are placed and they are in 4H from Moon.Saturn/Sun period commencing from March 2011 will see an end of his marriage.This is an unfortunate chart and like to avoid to discuss in detail on a open fourum,If you will like , I can do it in next mail.Compare the placement of Saturn and Sun in d-1,d-9 amd d-16 charts .IT will reveal intresting information.Regards,G. K. Goel

ancient_indian_ astrologyneelamgupta07@ gmail.comWed, 14 Oct 2009 12:37:46 +0530Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching. They are married and happy!Boy...26-11- 1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi. Boy Muslim Girl Hindu

RegardsNeelam2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >>> >> I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here lies a beautiful contradiction.

> > regards,> > Mouji>> ____________ _________ _________ __> gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem>> >> Dear Ghosh ji,> According to Mahurta classics:

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Dear Mr. Goel,

You make me laugh. A husband's marriage would end in October 2011, and wife's marriage would end in April 2011. What kind of a world are we living in.

According to the points table given by you, the marriage should have been on rocks from the onset. But if it is surviving till now, it means it should be a workable marriage.

I would request Neelam ji to keep you posted on further developments, after 2011.

And I am really amazed that you could rectify the time of birth just on the basis of this single event whereas it takes us plenty of time and energy and a list of events to finally settle for anything.

best wishes,

Mouji

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 6:11:23 PMRE: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Neelam ji,It may have been little easier if you have given their date of marriage . Generally , in such cases particularly in India , It is difficult to ascertain the date of firstphysical contact.Muslim Boy:An interesting nativity,Jupiter, Venus and Mercury are in CHAr karka replacement.Lagna and Saturn are on same zodiac degree in their respective signs.He may be married probably in Sat/Jup period , his birth time may be 14.32 hrswhen Sag. Navamsa is rising,Present dasa is of Ven/Sat is running.Venus is the Lord of 64th navamsa from Moon.Saturn is placed in 8H in Swati,and is lord of 22nd drekkana from Lagna. Rahu is placed in 8H in D-9.The marriage will fail in Ven/Sat/Rahu commencing Oct6,2011.His upapada is placed in Taurus with Rahu and its dispositer Venus is in Debility and conjunct with Mars.IN 7H from upapada

,four planets are placed ,and relatives represented by these planets are unduly interfearing in the life of the spouse (girl).IN D-9 and D-16 , Saturn is Bhavottama that is placed in forth house.In kalamsa(D-16) Saturn is aspected by jupiter , in navamsa Jup ans Sat are in exchange.There is no wonder that their marriage seems to be comfurtable.Hindu Girl-IN D-16 lagna three malefics are placed and they are in 4H from Moon.Saturn/Sun period commencing from March 2011 will see an end of his marriage.This is an unfortunate chart and like to avoid to discuss in detail on a open fourum,If you will like , I can do it in next mail.Compare the placement of Saturn and Sun in d-1,d-9 amd d-16 charts .IT will reveal intresting information.Regards,G. K. Goel

ancient_indian_ astrologyneelamgupta07@ gmail.comWed, 14 Oct 2009 12:37:46 +0530Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching. They are married and happy!Boy...26-11- 1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi. Boy Muslim Girl HinduRegardsNeelam2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >>> >> I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here lies a beautiful contradiction.> > regards,> > Mouji>> ____________ _________ _________ __> gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM> RE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem>> >> Dear Ghosh ji,> According to Mahurta classics:> the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28> If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle order.> In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will not even try to caution each other for fear of friction> If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others wrong habits which is not good for marriage.> Regards,>>> G.

K. Goel>>

Dear Manoj,If you will react without apply your mind ,only thing left in your fate that you keep on laughing.What else can you do.I mentioned that marriage of husband will fail on commencement of VENUS/saturn /RAHU AND IN THE CASE OF WIFE ON COMMENCEMENT OF sAT/SUN PERIOD WHICH RUNS FOR 11 M0NTHS 12 DAYS.kINDLY STOP WASTING YOUR TIMEgOD MAY GIVE YOU WISDOM.G. K. Goel

From: mouji99Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 05:57:55 -0700Re: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Mr. Goel,

You make me laugh. A husband's marriage would end in October 2011, and wife's marriage would end in April 2011. What kind of a world are we living in.

According to the points table given by you, the marriage should have been on rocks from the onset. But if it is surviving till now, it means it should be a workable marriage.

I would request Neelam ji to keep you posted on further developments, after 2011.

And I am really amazed that you could rectify the time of birth just on the basis of this single event whereas it takes us plenty of time and energy and a list of events to finally settle for anything.

best wishes,

Mouji

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 6:11:23 PMRE: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Neelam ji,It may have been little easier if you have given their date of marriage . Generally , in such cases particularly in India , It is difficult to ascertain the date of firstphysical contact.Muslim Boy:An interesting nativity,Jupiter, Venus and Mercury are in CHAr karka replacement.Lagna and Saturn are on same zodiac degree in their respective signs.He may be married probably in Sat/Jup period , his birth time may be 14.32 hrswhen Sag. Navamsa is rising,Present dasa is of Ven/Sat is running.Venus is the Lord of 64th navamsa from Moon.Saturn is placed in 8H in Swati,and is lord of 22nd drekkana from Lagna. Rahu is placed in 8H in D-9.The marriage will fail in Ven/Sat/Rahu commencing Oct6,2011.His upapada is placed in Taurus with Rahu and its dispositer Venus is in Debility and conjunct with Mars.IN 7H from upapada

,four planets are placed ,and relatives represented by these planets are unduly interfearing in the life of the spouse (girl).IN D-9 and D-16 , Saturn is Bhavottama that is placed in forth house.In kalamsa(D-16) Saturn is aspected by jupiter , in navamsa Jup ans Sat are in exchange.There is no wonder that their marriage seems to be comfurtable.Hindu Girl-IN D-16 lagna three malefics are placed and they are in 4H from Moon.Saturn/Sun period commencing from March 2011 will see an end of his marriage.This is an unfortunate chart and like to avoid to discuss in detail on a open fourum,If you will like , I can do it in next mail.Compare the placement of Saturn and Sun in d-1,d-9 amd d-16 charts .IT will reveal intresting information.Regards,G. K. Goel

K. Goel>>

Dear Shri Goel,

You are reacting in the same manner as majority of the group members have reacted so far when confronted with facts. You yourself wrote the dates, not me, my dear Mr. Goel, shall i give you charts with malefics in the houses indicated by you from Upapada and marriages being happy. you only said, marriages beyond 28 points in Ashtakoota, husband will not care for his wife and wife will not care for husband, I quoted Lord Rama's case, you did not respond, I told you about definciencies in Ashtakoota milan, you did not respond and now you come up with me not applying my mind. Kindly, do exercise your mind and tell us please how could this marriage survive that long.

my best wishes with the fervent hope that wisdome does dawn on me some day.

regards,

mouji

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 6:39:05 AMRE: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Manoj,If you will react without apply your mind ,only thing left in your fate that you keep on laughing.What else can you do.I mentioned that marriage of husband will fail on commencement of VENUS/saturn /RAHU AND IN THE CASE OF WIFE ON COMMENCEMENT OF sAT/SUN PERIOD WHICH RUNS FOR 11 M0NTHS 12 DAYS.kINDLY STOP WASTING YOUR TIMEgOD MAY GIVE YOU WISDOM.G. K. Goel

ancient_indian_ astrologymouji99 Wed, 14 Oct 2009 05:57:55 -0700Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Mr. Goel,

best wishes,

Mouji

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>ancient_indian_ astrologyWed, October 14, 2009 6:11:23 PMRE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem Dear Neelam ji,It may have been little easier if you have given their date of marriage . Generally , in such cases particularly in India , It is difficult to ascertain the date of firstphysical contact.Muslim Boy:An interesting nativity,Jupiter, Venus and Mercury are in CHAr karka replacement.Lagna and Saturn are on same zodiac degree in their respective signs.He may be married probably in Sat/Jup period , his birth time may be 14.32 hrswhen Sag. Navamsa is rising,Present dasa is of Ven/Sat is running.Venus is the Lord of 64th navamsa from Moon.Saturn is placed in 8H in Swati,and is lord of 22nd drekkana from Lagna. Rahu is placed in 8H in D-9.The marriage will fail in Ven/Sat/Rahu commencing Oct6,2011.His upapada is placed in Taurus with Rahu and its dispositer Venus is in Debility and conjunct with Mars.IN 7H from upapada ,four planets are placed ,and relatives represented by these planets are unduly interfearing in the life of the spouse (girl).IN D-9 and D-16 , Saturn is Bhavottama that is placed in forth house.In kalamsa(D-16) Saturn is aspected by jupiter , in navamsa Jup ans Sat are in exchange.There is no wonder that their marriage seems to be comfurtable.Hindu Girl-IN D-16 lagna three malefics are placed and they are in 4H from Moon.Saturn/Sun period commencing from March 2011 will see an end of his marriage.This is an unfortunate chart and like to avoid to discuss in detail on a open fourum,If you will like , I can do it in next mail.Compare the placement of Saturn and Sun in d-1,d-9 amd d-16 charts .IT will reveal intresting information.Regards,G. K. Goel

K. Goel>>