IndiaDivine.org

Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Goel ji,Thanks for sharing your views. I beg to differ though. Sharing my humble opinion here. Would like to invite views from learned members.Girl’s chart:LL Jup and 7L Mercury are both strong in rashi and gain strength in Navamsha getting exalted. Jupiter maintains its Kendra position without a malefic aspect.

7L mer is with benefic and karak venus in 11H in friendly sign. In navamsha venus is exalted lord aspecting an exalted 7L of rashi. From moon 7L aspects 7H. It is with an exalted 4L Saturn who is the dispositor of two benefics raashis venus and merc. 7L Mars is in moon sign and aspects moon sign lord. Exalted 5L in moo sign libra with 7L mars gave her a successful love marriage. Jupiter aspects 7H from moon protecting the marriage.

I do not see a marriage with such strong planets breaking. So far the couple is happily married and there is no interference from anyone.We may look at the rajyogas in 8H, second from 7H for mangalya. 5/9 lords moon and mars with exalted 11/12 lord Saturn. There is an exchange of sat-ven. All these houses are marriage promoting houses. All planets are well placed from dashanath Saturn, whose period runs from 2001. The girl gets married early in sat/sat/ven.

Boy’s chart: Again LL Jupiter, here in 9H with 4/7 lord Mer. An exchange of 7/9 lords indicates rise in bhagya after marriage. Mars venus in 7H would prompt him for an early marriage and he gets married in ven/mar. From moon also 7L Saturn is exalted in 4H. there are other pointers but I am not going into details.

//Saturn/Sun period commencing from March 2011 will see an end of his marriage.//  for girl.An exalted Saturn with 5/9 lords and aspecting natal 5H and Sun in 5H from Saturn. From moon it is a happy situation. Why would the marriage break? May be the couple prepares for a child? See the 5H connections. And next dasha moon of 5L aspected by Saturn (2/5/9/11 lords) from 8H, the dasha of adding to the family? The problem of delayed child birth is seen. Might need to strengthen through remedies or treatment. Look at the 5H of saptamsha.

//The marriage will fail in Ven/Sat/Rahu commencing Oct 6, 2011.// for boy  Venus in Leo in 10H and Saturn and Rahu in 5/9 houses of navamsha do not spell doom for the couple. In saptamsha Saturn is in own 2H and rahu in 5H. Again I see a period of child birth. Double transit also touches 5H in both charts.

I my humble opinion,  this marriage will not break. The only problem is in child birth which is of delay, not denial. Mantras and treatment would help.  RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelam ji,IN view of observations , I willagain study both the chaers and revert.Many thanks for this nice mailG. K. Goel

From: neelamgupta07Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:54:58 +0530Re: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Respected Goel ji,Thanks for sharing your views. I beg to differ though. Sharing my humble opinion here. Would like to invite views from learned members.Girl’s chart:LL Jup and 7L Mercury are both strong in rashi and gain strength in Navamsha getting exalted. Jupiter maintains its Kendra position without a malefic aspect.

7L mer is with benefic and karak venus in 11H in friendly sign. In navamsha venus is exalted lord aspecting an exalted 7L of rashi. From moon 7L aspects 7H. It is with an exalted 4L Saturn who is the dispositor of two benefics raashis venus and merc. 7L Mars is in moon sign and aspects moon sign lord. Exalted 5L in moo sign libra with 7L mars gave her a successful love marriage. Jupiter aspects 7H from moon protecting the marriage.

I do not see a marriage with such strong planets breaking. So far the couple is happily married and there is no interference from anyone.We may look at the rajyogas in 8H, second from 7H for mangalya. 5/9 lords moon and mars with exalted 11/12 lord Saturn. There is an exchange of sat-ven. All these houses are marriage promoting houses. All planets are well placed from dashanath Saturn, whose period runs from 2001. The girl gets married early in sat/sat/ven.

Boy’s chart: Again LL Jupiter, here in 9H with 4/7 lord Mer. An exchange of 7/9 lords indicates rise in bhagya after marriage. Mars venus in 7H would prompt him for an early marriage and he gets married in ven/mar. From moon also 7L Saturn is exalted in 4H. there are other pointers but I am not going into details.

//Saturn/Sun period commencing from March 2011 will see an end of his marriage.// for girl.An exalted Saturn with 5/9 lords and aspecting natal 5H and Sun in 5H from Saturn. From moon it is a happy situation. Why would the marriage break? May be the couple prepares for a child? See the 5H connections. And next dasha moon of 5L aspected by Saturn (2/5/9/11 lords) from 8H, the dasha of adding to the family? The problem of delayed child birth is seen. Might need to strengthen through remedies or treatment. Look at the 5H of saptamsha.

//The marriage will fail in Ven/Sat/Rahu commencing Oct 6, 2011.// for boy Venus in Leo in 10H and Saturn and Rahu in 5/9 houses of navamsha do not spell doom for the couple. In saptamsha Saturn is in own 2H and rahu in 5H. Again I see a period of child birth. Double transit also touches 5H in both charts.

I my humble opinion, this marriage will not break. The only problem is in child birth which is of delay, not denial. Mantras and treatment would help. RegardsNeelam

One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what’s hot in the world today Drag n’ drop

Dear Sreenadh ji and Neelam ji,

Being moderators of the group, kindly advise whether one is supposed to blindly accept the statement of othes or is also permitted to question the findings.

regards,

Mouji

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 8:36:57 AMRE: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Neelam ji,IN view of observations , I willagain study both the chaers and revert.Many thanks for this nice mailG. K. Goel

ancient_indian_ astrologyneelamgupta07@ gmail.comWed, 14 Oct 2009 20:54:58 +0530Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Respected Goel ji,Thanks for sharing your views. I beg to differ though. Sharing my humble opinion here. Would like to invite views from learned members.Girl’s chart:LL Jup and 7L Mercury are both strong in rashi and gain strength in Navamsha getting exalted. Jupiter maintains its Kendra position without a malefic aspect.7L mer is with benefic and karak venus in 11H in friendly sign. In navamsha venus is exalted lord aspecting an exalted 7L of rashi. From moon 7L aspects 7H. It is with an exalted 4L Saturn who is the dispositor of two benefics raashis venus and merc. 7L Mars is in moon sign and aspects moon sign lord. Exalted 5L in moo sign libra with 7L mars gave her a successful love marriage. Jupiter aspects 7H from moon protecting the marriage.I do not see a marriage with such strong planets breaking. So far the couple is happily married and there is no interference from

anyone.We may look at the rajyogas in 8H, second from 7H for mangalya. 5/9 lords moon and mars with exalted 11/12 lord Saturn. There is an exchange of sat-ven. All these houses are marriage promoting houses. All planets are well placed from dashanath Saturn, whose period runs from 2001. The girl gets married early in sat/sat/ven.Boy’s chart: Again LL Jupiter, here in 9H with 4/7 lord Mer. An exchange of 7/9 lords indicates rise in bhagya after marriage. Mars venus in 7H would prompt him for an early marriage and he gets married in ven/mar. From moon also 7L Saturn is exalted in 4H. there are other pointers but I am not going into details.//Saturn/Sun period commencing from March 2011 will see an end of his marriage.// for girl.An exalted Saturn with 5/9 lords and aspecting natal 5H and Sun in 5H from Saturn. From moon it is a happy situation. Why would the

marriage break? May be the couple prepares for a child? See the 5H connections. And next dasha moon of 5L aspected by Saturn (2/5/9/11 lords) from 8H, the dasha of adding to the family? The problem of delayed child birth is seen. Might need to strengthen through remedies or treatment. Look at the 5H of saptamsha.//The marriage will fail in Ven/Sat/Rahu commencing Oct 6, 2011.// for boy Venus in Leo in 10H and Saturn and Rahu in 5/9 houses of navamsha do not spell doom for the couple. In saptamsha Saturn is in own 2H and rahu in 5H. Again I see a period of child birth. Double transit also touches 5H in both charts.I my humble opinion, this marriage will not break. The only problem is in child birth which is of delay, not denial. Mantras and treatment would help. RegardsNeelam

One peek at MSN India brings you up to speed with what’s hot in the world today Drag n’ drop

Dear Neelam ji,

Sorry for the short form...Yes. You got it..I meant Agni Maruti Yoga by

AMY....by the way caught it from some learned member in the group whom I forget

now.

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> I do not know how Akaal Mrityu Yoga can be seen like this.

> Perhaps Renu ji means Agni-Maruti Yoga!

>

> I hope she'll clarify.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/10/14 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > What is AMY ? I am afraid I am not versant and in pace, with the new

> > advancements in Astrology or its terminology and recent parlance used of

> > late, is beyond my comprehensions.

> >

> > I remember one short form I learnt 25 years ago in Calcutta , a

> > telephonic friend (Girl) told me you are CAT. I asked her what does it

> > mean and why are you calling me a Cat? She explained to me that CAT

> > means Casual American teenager.

> >

> > After that I learnt and picked many short forms, good ones and slang on

> > my journey of Life, but must confess, astrological terminology used

> > these days goes over me, and really feel a nincompoop.

> >

> > Does AMY means by any chance - Akaal Mrityu Yoga ?

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > " renunw " <renunw@>

> > wrote:

> >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > >

> > > The girl is Pisces Lagna and AMY in the 8th house. I am aware of a

> > couple, very much in love [according to them], where the boy has AMY in

> > the 8th [Pisces Lagna]. The girl doesn't have this Yoga, and every

> > astrologer to whom the girl's parents take the charts for tallying

> > speaks against a marriage between them due to this specific Yoga and its

> > placement. According to them he should marry a girl having the same

> > Yoga.

> > >

> > > In the example given by you, though the girl has this Yoga, the boy

> > does not..yet they are happy.... and that is how they should be!

> > >

> > > Hence is there any validity that if one party has this Yoga, the other

> > party also should have it in order to lead a happy marital life?

> > >

> > > Kindly explain...thanks.

> > >

> > > blessings,

> > >

> > > Renu

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > neelam gupta

> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,

> > > >

> > > > Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching.

> > They

> > > > are married and happy!

> > > >

> > > > Boy...26-11-1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi.

> > Boy

> > > > Muslim Girl Hindu

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar mouji99@

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta

> > koot or

> > > > Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5

> > respectively and

> > > > the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts

> > because here

> > > > lies a beautiful contradiction.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Mouji

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > gopal krishna goel g.k.goel@

> > > > > To:

<%40.\

com>

> > > > > Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM

> > > > > RE: Please can anyone advice

> > me for my

> > > > problem

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Ghosh ji,

> > > > > According to Mahurta classics:

> > > > > the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28

> > > > > If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of

> > middle

> > > > order.

> > > > > In former case there will be disagreements and in later case

> > spouse will

> > > > not even try to caution each other for fear of friction

> > > > > If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each

> > others

> > > > wrong habits which is not good for marriage.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > G. K. Goel

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Neelam ji,

Thanks for your clarification.

//Next best to this is a strong Guru in kendras,which gives a wonderful support

to life.

Another feature which I notice here is a strong (exalted) Rahu in 3H which is

again like a rock support. This exists in both the charts.//

Even the chart I spoke about is gifted with above two planetary placements. But

Guru has the company of 8th lord Venus...which may negate the positive side of

Guru.

blessings,

Renu

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Renu ji,

>

> I would give due importance to a strong Guru in 1/5/9. It is said that all

> doshas are removed with this singular placement.

> Next best to this is a strong Guru in kendras,which gives a wonderful

> support to life.

>

> Another feature which I notice here is a strong (exalted) Rahu in 3H which

> is again like a rock support. This exists in both the charts.

> I will wait for Manoj ji's Goel ji's and Manoj ji's take on this. I am not

> in any case a staunch follower of Guna Melapak etc.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/10/14 renunw <renunw

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji,

> >

> > The girl is Pisces Lagna and AMY in the 8th house. I am aware of a couple,

> > very much in love [according to them], where the boy has AMY in the 8th

> > [Pisces Lagna]. The girl doesn't have this Yoga, and every astrologer to

> > whom the girl's parents take the charts for tallying speaks against a

> > marriage between them due to this specific Yoga and its placement. According

> > to them he should marry a girl having the same Yoga.

> >

> > In the example given by you, though the girl has this Yoga, the boy does

> > not..yet they are happy.... and that is how they should be!

> >

> > Hence is there any validity that if one party has this Yoga, the other

> > party also should have it in order to lead a happy marital life?

> >

> > Kindly explain...thanks.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mouji ji, Goel ji and all,

> > >

> > > Please check for this couple with 14.5 points in Ashtkoota matching. They

> > > are married and happy!

> > >

> > > Boy...26-11-1983, 1430 hrs, Delhi, Girl 22-2-1984, 0829 hrs, Delhi. Boy

> > > Muslim Girl Hindu

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/10/14 Manoj Kumar <mouji99@>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot

> > or

> > > Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and

> > > the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because

> > here

> > > lies a beautiful contradiction.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > >

> > > > Mouji

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel@>

> > > > To:

<%40.\

com>

> > > > Tue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PM

> > > > RE: Please can anyone advice me for

> > my

> > > problem

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ghosh ji,

> > > > According to Mahurta classics:

> > > > the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28

> > > > If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of

> > middle

> > > order.

> > > > In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse

> > will

> > > not even try to caution each other for fear of friction

> > > > If guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others

> > > wrong habits which is not good for marriage.

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > G. K. Goel

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Respected Moujiji,

kindly note down the chart datas of following who are happily married with ashtakuta milan only 15.5 points. Male-28 9 1974,1:30:00, delhi. Female- dob-14 7 1975,tob-10:15:00,pob-muzzaffarnagar.

Rgards

Vandana Mishra--- On Wed, 10/14/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99Re: Please can anyone advice me for my problem Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 5:21 AM

I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here lies a beautiful contradiction.

regards,

Mouji

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PMRE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Ghosh ji,According to Mahurta classics:the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle order.In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will not even try to caution each other for fear of frictionIf guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others wrong habits which is not good for marriage.Regards,G. K. Goel

Dear Vandana ji,

Thanks for the data.

regards,

Mouji

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 Sent: Thu, October 15, 2009 2:42:04 PMRe: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Respected Moujiji,

kindly note down the chart datas of following who are happily married with ashtakuta milan only 15.5 points. Male-28 9 1974,1:30:00, delhi. Female- dob-14 7 1975,tob-10: 15:00,pob- muzzaffarnagar.

Rgards

Vandana Mishra--- On Wed, 10/14/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problemancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, October 14, 2009, 5:21 AM

I am interested in Charts, where according to Guna Melapak, Ashta koot or Dasha Koot, where the matching points are below 18 and 5 respectively and the marriages are happy. Please help in providing such charts because here lies a beautiful contradiction.

regards,

Mouji

gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, October 13, 2009 6:00:08 PMRE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Ghosh ji,According to Mahurta classics:the best maching is if Astakoota guna are in between 22 to 28If guna are in between 16 to 21 or 29to 32 the matching will be of middle order.In former case there will be disagreements and in later case spouse will not even try to caution each other for fear of frictionIf guna are more than 32 , the couple do not interfere with each others wrong habits which is not good for marriage.Regards,G. K. Goel

And dear Vandana ji, before I forget, I must tell you that my Venus does make a connection with the second house and Saturn also.

regards,

Mouji

Vandna Misra <vandana_mishra_91 Sent: Thu, October 15, 2009 2:42:04 PMRe: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Respected Moujiji,

kindly note down the chart datas of following who are happily married with ashtakuta milan only 15.5 points. Male-28 9 1974,1:30:00, delhi. Female- dob-14 7 1975,tob-10: 15:00,pob- muzzaffarnagar.

Rgards

Vandana Mishra--- On Wed, 10/14/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 > wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problemancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, October 14, 2009, 5:21 AM

regards,

Mouji

So,I did it again.not bad it seems i am putting my energy on right track.i.e.studying astrology.

Regards.

Vandana Mishra--- On Thu, 10/15/09, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:

Manoj Kumar <mouji99Re: Please can anyone advice me for my problem Date: Thursday, October 15, 2009, 9:38 AM

And dear Vandana ji, before I forget, I must tell you that my Venus does make a connection with the second house and Saturn also.

regards,

Mouji

Dear Learned Members,

This is regarding Mr Gaurav Gosh’ s birth chart who had

marital problems within few days of marriage, even when match making had

highest compatibility in terms of Guna Milan. Several charts where discussed

earlier in this forum where marital bliss had been short, and I had mentioned

the steps that I follow to identify this point ( irrespective of Guna Milan and

running Dasa). I would like to reiterate the steps once again and to see if it

could be used effectively in match making?.

In such case I would it as consider as denial of marital bliss.

And any denial is well indicated by 12th house. So 6th

house in natal chart is 12th from 7th house, hence its

association with natal 12th house can deny marriage/marital bliss.

In case of Mr. Gaurav Gosh

if you see natal 12th hose lord Jupiter is in leo and sign

lord of leo is in 12th house Sagittarius. The 6th lord

mercury thou not directly associated with natal 12th house but its

sign lord mars is conjunct Jupiter. Hence you can see how natal 12th

& 6th house getting

associated.

Not just being satisfied with the above points if we check

thru sudarshan chakra method we will se following:- 12th house lord from Moon i.e

Saturn in virgo ( mercury ruled sign which is natal 6th lord), 6th

lord from Moon i.e Sun is in natal 12th house, 12th house

lord from Sun i.e mars is conjunct with Jupiter the natal 12th house

lord and 6th house lord from Sun i.e Venus is in Lagna without any

association but is via debilitated thru

presence of Saturn in virgo.

Well with all this 12th and 6th house

association in sudarshan chakra it is very likely that the native may have

marital disharmony and this feature is regularly been observed in the natives

where the marriage did not take place at all or where marital bliss is short.

Other wise also the 7th lord moon is jointly

aspected by mars and Saturn, even his 11th house the house

acquaintance and long term friendship is jointly aspected by mars and Saturn.

Mars and Saturn being of opposite qualities can give ill luck about the matters

ruled by the house/planet or in other words destabilized results.

Thou with this I am not able to change anything in the

natives life but can warn him what to

expect if only it could help.

I hope you may find this useful, if so do give your advice

on improving the steps and make it more effective. Amit Desaivijay.goel <goyalvj Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 12:31:58 PM Re: Please can anyone advice me for my problem

Dear Gaurav Bhai and to all,Male: December 26, 1979Time: 8:50:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 85 E 58' 00", 23 N 47' 00" Bokaro, India[i am assuming that D-9 Chart could be wrong as there is no BTR]Now my observation and analysis :A] In Ketu\Rahu starting from 5th august 10 to 23rd august 2011, there is strong possibility for the legal breakup.Reasons:1) We see that Rahu is in Simha rasi and Mithun NavamshaKA, both is 6th and 8th from lagna.2) Dispositer of rahu is sun

is in 12H and Navamsha dispositer is mercury, the 6th lord in 11H.B] There will be loss of money that too be a big amount because Rahu is in nakshatra of ketu. Ketu is in 2nd house and in NavamshaKA 'Dhanu' is in 12th house.This simple indicate that he will experience serious loss.[Nakshatra give experience, what we feel after the event.] C]Transits:Now as per Chandra kala nadi technique said by Sri C S Patel, when saturn transits trine to NavamshKA of 8th lord from the concerning house, loss of concerning house is seen.Apply this rule here :Here concerning house is 7th house [wife] and 8th lord from there is saturn, its NavamshaKa is 'Makar' and now saturn in transit is in Kanya which is trine is Makar so loss of wife is expected till first week of August 2012.

This is what Sreenadhji is trying to explain the ancient usage of Navamsha.I hope i am right at understanding.Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur.If this message repeats, i request moderators to delete this message.ancient_indian_ astrology, <gauravghosh1979@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Thanks for your valuable time.> My family-astrologer had also indicated the same but I had a doubt if things could be improved.> Could you please tell me something beyond this, like how tough/painful/ how-long the separation process will be & what all I need to do because have now learnt that the girl & her family-members have a long history of pending cases in the Legal-system & they have also threatened us. This relationship was set up based on

newspaper advertisements & it was our mistake that we didnot do their background check.> I am also attaching a copy of my janam-patri for your convenience.> > Thanks in Anticipation,> Gaurav> > --- On Mon, 12/10/09, K Gopu kgopu_24 wrote:> > > K Gopu kgopu_24 Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, 12 October, 2009, 6:01 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > dear moderator,> The native's chart, transit ketu coming to kataka has given him marriage> whereas transit saturn going to kanya and natal saturn is also in kanya> aspecting mercury (7th lord from moon) is giving a break in his marriage.> In addition mars is

in 8th form venus and lagna which is dosha for marriage.> So the marriage will not last.> this is my humble analysis.> > regards,> k.gopu> > > > --- On Sun, 10/11/09, gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979@ .in> wrote:> > > gauravghosh1979 <gauravghosh1979@ .in>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Please can anyone advice me for my problem> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, October 11, 2009, 11:53 AM> > > > > My birth details are:> Date of Birth: 26-December- 1979> Place of Birth: Bokaro Steel City (23deg 51sec North, 86deg 02sec East)> Time of Birth: 08:50 AM.> > I got married in May-2009 but then I found that my wife along with her father have cheated us. 10 days after

marriage she started creating problems, went to her father's house & started blaming me & my family members for no reason & now they have threatened us that they will move to court.> > Can anyone please predict about my marriage: will this get better or there is chance of divorce & if there is a divorvce then will they put a big penalty on us.> > If there is a divorce, how is my life for the next 2 - 3 years as how bad it will be.> > Moderator Note:> ============ ==> I thought whether to pass this message or not. But when I checked, I found that the marriage happened in Ke-Ve-Mo. Ke placed in 2nd house, Ve significator of marriage, and Mo the 7th lord (marriage). Further this chart is one with Mars dosha with mars in 8th from lagna. Lagna lord Saturn is in 9th indicating spiritual interests for the native, but that too broken (bhanga sanyasa) with Moon aspecting Saturn placed in 7th

(that too is interesting) from Moon. So I thought that this chart will make a good case study - and so passing this one.> -Moderator> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview. mail.. com/photos>