IndiaDivine.org

Copper Coins of i'ching

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear sir thank you very much for analysing I-Ching coins. Regards Sarada Prasanna Swaincptyagi2007 <cptyagi2007 wrote: Dear Swain ji,It will not be fair to evaluate a remedy of another system through Lal Kitab principles. However I am taking it up just as an academic exercise.Copper coin = sunsquare hole = mars beneficred cotton thread = mars benefic + venus red silk

thread = Mars benefic + moon Three { number } = mars malefictherefore :[ 1 ] Three coins will be inauspicious according to the Lal Kitab. [ 2 ] Even if one such coin is tied in a dull red silk thread it will be auspicious according to Lal Kitab. Three coins will definitely be inauspicious.The remedy then will be equal to sun + mars {shubh}+ moon, all friends. They would represent according to vedic astrology:Atma { sun }, Man { moon } Tan { mars } ORKirti ..fame { sun } wealth { moon } property { mars }Yes such a coin if placed in the east corner of the house it will be helpful.Regards,Chandra Prakash , saradaprasanna swain <spswain2001 wrote:>> Dear Sir,> what uhave to say about the i-ching coins which are round copper

coins with a square hole in center and three coins are tied with a red string.> As Feng shui has got more popularity and lot of peaple are keeping a i-ching coins for financial luck .> So what u have to say for these coins. > Regards> Sarada Prasanna Swain> > cptyagi2007 <cptyagi2007 wrote:> Dear Kiranjit Kumar ji> > You have said "there is no relation of copper 'coin' in the remedy > of budh 11."> > That is not true.> > 1952 urdu ed page # 576 { or page 198 of Arun sanhita} for mandi halat of mercury in the 11th house > says, " ab budh ka grah ullu ka pattha hoga, gale mein tambe ka > paisa madadgar hoga" ...incidently there is a cute sketch of an > owlet on the side.> > Therefore the copper paisa is the remedy of choice for mercury in > the 11th house.> > Secondly you have said "even a simple

piece of cu with a hole can > be worn around the neck."> > Once again I disagree. > > Not only that a simple piece of copper can not be used in this case, > no hole should be done in the piece itself. > > The same is true about the copper paisa also, no hole should be done > in the paisa; instead a small hook should be attached to the coin > for the thread to pass through.> > Regards,> > Chandra Prakash> > , kiranjit kumar > <kapatjal@> wrote:> >> > dear sir,> > these r intelligent questions; but r from the basics of lk.> > there is no harm in keeping old cu coins at home; they do not > represent Budh.Though generally round objects r usually related to > budh; but it is not always

so.> > Only old cu coins with a hole i.e. 'chhed wala paisa' should > not be kept at home, it may represent budh.> > there is no relation of copper 'coin' in the remedy of budh 11.> > even a simple piece of cu with a hole can be worn around the > neck.> > sincerely,> > kiranjeet> > > > > > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from > someone who knows.> > Answers - Check it out.> >> > > > > > > > Here§s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.