IndiaDivine.org

Birth data of Swami Ranganadananda !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

List Members,

If any of you have the correct birth data of Swami Ranganadananda, please do furnish it

Pranav"Balaji G.krishnan" <balaji_g_krishnan wrote:

Dear punitji

I am sorry to say that without taking full signification of sun--6,4 and 9 then the query cannot be answered.

As told by respected raichurji and Late Mr.M.P.Shanmugham,Four step theory of seeing the signification of sub lord seperately,star lord seperately and then predicting.Merc---lord of 5,8 occupying 7 and its star lord also lord of 7 in 7.

Then,how can we say about higher education with 4th CSL not connecting to or signfying 4/9/11.So sun in star of venus lord of 4 and 9 gives a clear chit that higher education is there.More over,I have completed Higher education successfully only in this Mercury bukthi in sun dasa.

Otherwise the rule said in K.P seems to be a more confusing for me.

THE STAR LORD OF THE SUBLORD CONNECTED TO is what I think right.

Please clarify me.

With regards

BALAJI GPunit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Balaji ji,

In my opinion we should not take full signification of Sun and take only the ownership and occupation. So 9th and 4th, the signification due to Venus -its star lord, should not be taken. You can use them as an infulencing factor but not significators.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/25/05, Balaji G.krishnan <balaji_g_krishnan wrote:

Respected Raichurji and all

Thanks for your kind reply in the right time.

So,I can accept the theory of checking the Cuspal Sublord's signification first and then its star lord's signification

As an example:To verify the chance of having Higher education?

The 4th CSL Mercury(lord of 5 and 8,but 5 is occupied by saturn)

So only 8th bhava can be taken here.

Mercury occupying 7th and conjoined with mars lord of 3 and 10 in 7

Merc in star of sun lord of sun,occupying 7th bhava and Sun in turn in star of venus lord of 4 and 9(9th bhava not occupied by any planet).

So 4th CSL MERC(7,8) IN STAR OF SUN(6,7,4,9) DENOTES POSSIBILITY.YES.Am I right, sir??.

Hope this should be right as otherwise I am not getting a correct reason for the query.

Hope,I am not disturbing you much,Sir.

Once again,Thank you so much for the detailed reply.

With Pranams

Balaji G

anant raichur <anant_1608 wrote:

Dear Balaji

KSK says if the Sub-Lord is..... or is in the constellation of a planet ..signifying...

This is the essence of the 4 step method. You check the Sub_lord's significance. You also check the significane of the StarLord of the Sub. I do not have the Book Astro Secrets ....

Here the Basic significators are the House of Residence, and then Houses owned by the Planet. The houes owned become important or Principal signioficators, if they are vacant.

Similary when a planet is the starlord of another, the house this occupies, becomes the Pricipal Signifacator , the House owned only if vacant.

The basic idea is we should not restrict to Sub only, but consider the Star Lord of this sub.

Unfortunately, being influenced by the Traditional way, KSK and KP books always use the

expression of "in the constellations of..", where as the more apt expression would be "whose

Star Lord Is..". In todays days of computors, KP astrologers do not use the Constellations

at all, but refer to the Constellation Lord or Star-Lord.

Hope this helps"Balaji G.krishnan" <balaji_g_krishnan wrote:

Respected Raichurji and all,

Kindly clarify me on these lines as given in Astro secrets PartI written by (Late) Mr.M.P.Shanmugham.page No.349

Para I: As in this example chart,10th CSL is jupiter.How this Sublord Jupiter signifies houses 6-8 or houses 7-10-11 is to be explained.This 10th Sublord Jupiter when deposited in a star that starlord in turn by its star deposit indicated/signifies houses 6-8 or house 7-10-11.This is exactly what is called 10th sub signification.

He has mentioned again as 10th CSL in star of a planet and that star in another star signifying matters should be taken for analysis.

But normally in all articles,I have seen only 10TH CSL signifying 7th by its starwise then predicting as business.But in Guruji K.S.K's articles I have seen that he is mentioning as CSL in the star of a planet is a significator of....

This particular aspect of analysis is disturbing me much.I might have asked a question which might be related to basics of K.P astrology or not.

As already mentioned earlier ,my 4th CSL mercury is directly in 7th and not signifying 9 by starwise.But if I go further seeing its star,i.e merc in star of sun and sun in venus star......there the signification of 4,9 is present.And I personally feel should be right?.

Anybody has a valid point on this,please clarify me on this point.

With thanks and regards

Balaji G

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

--------- A.R.Raichur bombayanant_1608

raichuranant

USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLYtel: 022-2506 2609 ---------

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.