IndiaDivine.org

True picture of challenging case

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Abhay and friends,

There are few other combination in KP which depicts addiction. Like, if sub-lord of 5th house occupies either Pisces or Taurus, that gives tendency for addiction to intoxication and person would be of irresponsible attitude. Especially mercury as sub-lord can worsen the condition. If we just try to analyse, little bit, it gives clue that, planets Venus, Jupiter and Mercury ( also perhaps 6th, 7th and 12th house lords) when afflicted and establishes close connection with 5th sub lord, that would lead for excessive addiction. Even Rahu/ketu are also can hint addictions!

In the given case, Ketu is 5th sub lord and represents Mercury. Further it is associated with Jupiter.

Further, afflicted Venus (planet indicator for luxury and addiction), Rahu and Saturn are squaring the Ketu and Asc. Tendency of Jupiter is to expand what ever it gets associated with. Here it is badhaka lord and retrograde. Heavily stands afflicted by other planet, and thus native might have been addicted to excessive extent. How ever, in assessing extent of gravity of problem and seriousness, I feel one need to be blessed with not only sense of time but power of intuition as well. (Please excuse me, if any body is not pleased with my extended thoughts).

Good exercise.

Best wishes,

Mohan Hegde.

-

Abhay Godse

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 12:37 AM

True picture of challenging case

All Dear Members Thanks for all your replies. Here is the True picture of the challenging case...... This man's exact problem is Addiction. He is severely addicted to many things like drinking, Gutka, drug injections etc. etc., Right now, he is not having health issues as such. About career, He is Not doing anything right now, doing nothing, no job or business. His earning is "Zero" right now. He is married & having a girl child. The health of the child is fine. His wife is staying with him only. His parents are styaing with him & the whole family is running only on the pension & funds the parents have. Due to this, of course, the family autmosphere has totally spoiled. He might suffer health problems in future or he may not live longer life but, current problem is Addiction, the route cause of all other problems. The current Jup. bhukti (antardasha) is not that bad as Jup. in the star of moon & moon is in 11th house + 10th CSL is Jup. only, but, his income is Zero right now. The rule for addiction given in Astrosecrets & KP, Part I, p 152, (this is given to me by Tw, tw853) "If 5th sublord is Saturn or Mars and connected with 3-6-2-1-4, then addiction to alcohol" But, this rule doesn't show the addiction in this horoscope, 5th CSL is Venus significator of 5,1,10,7,2,9 Is there Any other "Rule" for addiction? Nobody has pinpointed the correct problem area. Satish was nearer to the problem & another one who told me that he may not live longer life. Regards Abhay