IndiaDivine.org

Online Chat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members and Modrators,

The astrological discussion which we are doing, the real service to

the astro world.

i like to see this type of knowledge discussion in next stage.

Online chat is the simple and easy way to share instant knowlege.

modrator can advise a day ,weekly or monthly for 2hrs then all people

can come messanger that wil be good to discuss more.

i hope sunday is preferable.. so monthly any one sunday or weekly

sundays we can meet. pls post your feed back about this.

Swami Omkar

Guest guest

Dear all, I agree with swami ji, Chat is very good idea but we have to fix subject and all members have to follow strict on that subject only othervise there is no meaning of chat and we vest our time. We have to send chart in advance to all members ,casting from one softweare so all members have same calculation in his hand. regards kanakswamiomkar <swamiomkar wrote: Dear Members and Modrators,The astrological

discussion which we are doing, the real service to the astro world.i like to see this type of knowledge discussion in next stage.Online chat is the simple and easy way to share instant knowlege.modrator can advise a day ,weekly or monthly for 2hrs then all people can come messanger that wil be good to discuss more.i hope sunday is preferable.. so monthly any one sunday or weekly sundays we can meet. pls post your feed back about this.Swami Omkar>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying

<<

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

It's a fantastic suggestion Swamiji ! I propose myself be available on Messenger after 2PM on all 3rd Sundays and my ID is 'astrogop'my group name is astrogopalji_astrowonder Regards -astrogopaljiswamiomkar <swamiomkar wrote: Dear Members and Modrators,The astrological discussion which we are doing, the real service to the astro world.i like to see this type of knowledge discussion

in next stage.Online chat is the simple and easy way to share instant knowlege.modrator can advise a day ,weekly or monthly for 2hrs then all people can come messanger that wil be good to discuss more.i hope sunday is preferable.. so monthly any one sunday or weekly sundays we can meet. pls post your feed back about this.Swami Omkar

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India. So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

u can make google chat or chat ...if all of us are having messanger id and added to all

On 7/14/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear all, I agree with swami ji, Chat

is very good idea but we have to fix subject and all members have to

follow strict on that subject only othervise there is no meaning of

chat and we vest our time. We have to send chart in advance to all members ,casting from one softweare so all members have same calculation in his hand. regards kanakswamiomkar <swamiomkar

wrote: Dear Members and Modrators,The astrological

discussion which we are doing, the real service to the astro world.i like to see this type of knowledge discussion in next stage.Online chat is the simple and easy way to share instant knowlege.

modrator can advise a day ,weekly or monthly for 2hrs then all people can come messanger that wil be good to discuss more.i hope sunday is preferable.. so monthly any one sunday or weekly sundays we can meet. pls post your feed back about this.

Swami Omkar>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying

<< Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.

Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

-- (¨`•.•´¨) u will be Always `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨ ) smiling and (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´Smiling `•.¸.•´When u Join my group.

http://in.bokaariya/ RAJU BOKAARIYATEL 02528-224546 ® 9422240644 (M)chat id : bokariya/rediffmail.com

DISCLAIMER :- Trading in equity shares has it's

own risks. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the

completeness thereof. The contents are from my personal views and

experiences, and we are not responsible for any financial profits or

loss incurred based upon the recommendations.Note- I/ WE

or our clients always trade in intraday shorttrem mid term base,I/we

may sell the stock after recomondation with a gain of at 100/- or more

profit & buy back lower.Pl do take it as infomrative call, pl use

your judgments for buying or selling, after having discussion with your

own conusltants

Guest guest

Idea of online chat is good one. But where can we meet

? I think messenger is a good place to chat

--- Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear all,

> I agree with swami ji,

> Chat is very good idea but we have to fix subject

> and all members have to follow strict on that

> subject only othervise there is no meaning of chat

> and we vest our time.

>

> We have to send chart in advance to all members

> ,casting from one softweare so all members have same

> calculation in his hand.

>

> regards

> kanak

>

>

> swamiomkar <swamiomkar wrote:

> Dear Members and Modrators,

>

> The astrological discussion which we are doing, the

> real service to

> the astro world.

>

> i like to see this type of knowledge discussion in

> next stage.

>

> Online chat is the simple and easy way to share

> instant knowlege.

>

> modrator can advise a day ,weekly or monthly for

> 2hrs then all people

> can come messanger that wil be good to discuss

> more.

>

> i hope sunday is preferable.. so monthly any one

> sunday or weekly

> sundays we can meet. pls post your feed back about

> this.

>

> Swami Omkar

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me

> Crying <<

>

>

>

> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make

> PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Kanak Ji, Omkar Ji and Other Learned Members,

I like this idea of chat on a pre-defined time on a weekly or

biweekly or monthly. I will be interested in participating in this.

I may be silent student and absorbing your comments as I have

started learning KP only from July 2006 and have no knowledge in KP

to contribute.

I live in Midwest ( Central Time Zone ) in USA, so I would request

the organizer to see if you can consider the time difference between

India, USA and other countries before deciding the time of the chat

session.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear all,

> I agree with swami ji,

> Chat is very good idea but we have to fix subject and all

members have to follow strict on that subject only othervise there

is no meaning of chat and we vest our time.

>

> We have to send chart in advance to all members ,casting from

one softweare so all members have same calculation in his hand.

>

> regards

> kanak

>

>

> swamiomkar <swamiomkar wrote:

> Dear Members and Modrators,

>

> The astrological discussion which we are doing, the real service

to

> the astro world.

>

> i like to see this type of knowledge discussion in next stage.

>

> Online chat is the simple and easy way to share instant knowlege.

>

> modrator can advise a day ,weekly or monthly for 2hrs then all

people

> can come messanger that wil be good to discuss more.

>

> i hope sunday is preferable.. so monthly any one sunday or weekly

> sundays we can meet. pls post your feed back about this.

>

> Swami Omkar

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>

>

>

> Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.

>

Guest guest

Hello Friends,

I agree to Kanak ji and Swami ji. I was also thinking the same but never able to successfully implement it. I would request senior members of this forum to decide upon the subject and then we can start chat. I believe that collective ownership of senior members will help in moving this activity forward.

I believe that chatting on messenger is not a good idea as it will soon become unmanageable with more and more members. Previously we used to have chat inside the only, but today I was not able to find it. I'll look for some chat application tomorrow that can be hosted on website can used for this purpose.

I would propose Sunday 9:00 PM? As this is the time suitable to Indian subcontinent as well as to US. What about coming Sunday (July 16th, 2006) to kick-off this activity? We can experiment this Sunday and will try to improve onwards.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 7/14/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear all,

I agree with swami ji,

Chat is very good idea but we have to fix subject and all members have to follow strict on that subject only othervise there is no meaning of chat and we vest our time.

We have to send chart in advance to all members ,casting from one softweare so all members have same calculation in his hand.

regards

kanak

swamiomkar <swamiomkar

> wrote:

Dear Members and Modrators,The astrological discussion which we are doing, the real service to the astro world.i like to see this type of knowledge discussion in next stage.Online chat is the simple and easy way to share instant knowlege.

modrator can advise a day ,weekly or monthly for 2hrs then all people can come messanger that wil be good to discuss more.i hope sunday is preferable.. so monthly any one sunday or weekly sundays we can meet. pls post your feed back about this.

Swami Omkar

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Punit, Kank, Yogesh Rao, Omkar Ji's and all,

That is a very good idea in starting the group chat session early.

I am living in Minnesota, USA (Central Time Zone), which is about

11 Hours 30 Min Behind India time. So if you have decided 9:00 PM

India time on Sunday, then it would be 7:30 AM for me on Sunday,

which is perfectly fine for be becuase, by that I will finish my

daily puja and saadhana and can join you all.

I have a id as RaoN1008 and you may want to include me in the

invitee list. Honeslty I have neither organized one nor

participated in any chat sessions with more than one person before.

So once you have worked out on the logistics, please guide me on how

can I join with you all.

Also kindly plan on recording this chat sessions, so that it can be

sent to the persons who have missed this session.

Thanks again for all of your efforts to get the KP knowledge sharing.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

Re: Online Chat

Hello Friends,

I agree to Kanak ji and Swami ji. I was also thinking the same but

never able to successfully implement it. I would request senior

members of this forum to decide upon the subject and then we can

start chat. I believe that collective ownership of senior members

will help in moving this activity forward.

I believe that chatting on messenger is not a good idea as it

will soon become unmanageable with more and more members. Previously

we used to have chat inside the only, but today I was not

able to find it. I'll look for some chat application tomorrow that

can be hosted on website can used for this purpose.

I would propose Sunday 9:00 PM? As this is the time suitable to

Indian subcontinent as well as to US. What about coming Sunday (July

16th, 2006) to kick-off this activity? We can experiment this Sunday

and will try to improve onwards.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Guest guest

Dear Members, Pls send ID ,who is intrested in chat session. i can Invite as all in aspecious time. Swami OmkarPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Hello Friends, I agree to Kanak ji and Swami ji. I was also thinking the same but never able to successfully implement it. I would request senior members of this forum to decide upon the subject and then we can start chat. I believe that collective ownership of

senior members will help in moving this activity forward. I believe that chatting on messenger is not a good idea as it will soon become unmanageable with more and more members. Previously we used to have chat inside the only, but today I was not able to find it. I'll look for some chat application tomorrow that can be hosted on website can used for this purpose. I would propose Sunday 9:00 PM? As this is the time suitable to Indian subcontinent as well as to US. What about coming Sunday (July 16th, 2006) to kick-off this activity? We can experiment this Sunday and will try to improve onwards. Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 7/14/06, Kanak

Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear all, I agree with swami ji, Chat is very good idea but we have to fix subject and all members have to follow strict on that subject only othervise there is no meaning of chat and we vest our time. We have to send chart in advance to all members ,casting from one softweare so all members have same calculation in his hand. regards kanak swamiomkar <swamiomkar > wrote: Dear Members and Modrators,The astrological discussion which we are doing, the real service to the astro world.i like to see this type of knowledge discussion in next stage.Online chat is the simple and easy way to share instant knowlege. modrator can advise a day ,weekly or monthly for 2hrs then all people can come messanger that wil be good to discuss more.i hope sunday is preferable.. so monthly any one sunday or weekly sundays we can meet. pls post your feed back about this. Swami Omkar >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India. So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Dear all, please send yours ID to swamiji, he will start this session and invite all in conferance. so we can all together talk with every one. Befor this we have to fix one subject.othervise there is no meaning of this session. and all of us have to stirict continue on this subject only. I am waiting comment from Lajmi ji and Tin win ji. I will try to find out best muhuart as per KP for this chat group. if any one els want to do Muhurat i have to objection. regards KanakRaghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Punit, Kank, Yogesh Rao, Omkar Ji's and all,That is a very good idea in starting the group chat session early. I am living in Minnesota, USA (Central Time Zone), which is about 11 Hours 30 Min Behind India time. So if you have decided 9:00 PM India time on Sunday, then it would be 7:30 AM for me on Sunday, which is perfectly fine for be becuase, by that I will finish my daily puja and saadhana and can join you all.I have a id as RaoN1008 and you may want to include me in the invitee list. Honeslty I have neither organized one nor participated in any chat sessions with more than one person before. So once you have worked out on the logistics, please guide me on how can I join with you all.Also kindly plan on recording

this chat sessions, so that it can be sent to the persons who have missed this session.Thanks again for all of your efforts to get the KP knowledge sharing.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , "Punit Pandey" <punitp wrote:Re: Online Chat Hello Friends,I agree to Kanak ji and Swami ji. I was also thinking the same but never able to successfully implement it. I would request senior members of this forum to decide upon the subject and then we can start chat. I believe that collective ownership of senior members will help in moving this activity forward. I believe that chatting on messenger is not a good idea as it will soon become unmanageable with more and more members. Previously we used to have chat inside the only, but today I was not able to find it. I'll look for some

chat application tomorrow that can be hosted on website can used for this purpose. I would propose Sunday 9:00 PM? As this is the time suitable to Indian subcontinent as well as to US. What about coming Sunday (July 16th, 2006) to kick-off this activity? We can experiment this Sunday and will try to improve onwards. Looking forward to your suggestions.Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying

<<

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Manyavar tTatha Adarinaya Gurubandhus, Namaskaras! I would also like to join chat sessions. I am in Dubai. anand c.k.Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear all, please send yours ID to swamiji, he will start this session and invite all in conferance. so we can all together talk with every one. Befor this we have to fix one subject.othervise there is no meaning of this session. and all of us have to stirict continue on this

subject only. I am waiting comment from Lajmi ji and Tin win ji. I will try to find out best muhuart as per KP for this chat group. if any one els want to do Muhurat i have to objection. regards KanakRaghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Punit, Kank, Yogesh Rao, Omkar Ji's and all,That is a very good idea in starting the group chat session early. I am living in Minnesota, USA (Central Time Zone), which is about 11 Hours 30 Min Behind India time. So if you have decided 9:00 PM India time on Sunday, then it would be 7:30 AM for me on Sunday, which is perfectly fine for be becuase, by that I will finish my daily puja and saadhana and can join you

all.I have a id as RaoN1008 and you may want to include me in the invitee list. Honeslty I have neither organized one nor participated in any chat sessions with more than one person before. So once you have worked out on the logistics, please guide me on how can I join with you all.Also kindly plan on recording this chat sessions, so that it can be sent to the persons who have missed this session.Thanks again for all of your efforts to get the KP knowledge sharing.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , "Punit Pandey" <punitp wrote:Re: Online Chat Hello Friends,I agree to Kanak ji and Swami ji. I was also thinking the same but never able to successfully implement it. I would request senior members of this forum to decide upon the subject and then we can start chat. I believe that

collective ownership of senior members will help in moving this activity forward. I believe that chatting on messenger is not a good idea as it will soon become unmanageable with more and more members. Previously we used to have chat inside the only, but today I was not able to find it. I'll look for some chat application tomorrow that can be hosted on website can used for this purpose. I would propose Sunday 9:00 PM? As this is the time suitable to Indian subcontinent as well as to US. What about coming Sunday (July 16th, 2006) to kick-off this activity? We can experiment this Sunday and will try to improve onwards. Looking forward to your suggestions.Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey >> I Love Walking In

Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Guru Swami, Ji I am interested in the chat, you know I live in US, my time is 10:30 hrs behind India. I hope you have my id, but still my id is kbalavi. His divine grace,Baluswami omkar <swamiomkar wrote: Dear Members, Pls send ID ,who is intrested in chat session. i can Invite as all in aspecious time. Swami OmkarPunit

Pandey <punitp wrote: Hello Friends, I agree to Kanak ji and Swami ji. I was also thinking the same but never able to successfully implement it. I would request senior members of this forum to decide upon the subject and then we can start chat. I believe that collective ownership of senior members will help in moving this activity forward. I believe that chatting on messenger is not a good idea as it will soon become unmanageable with more and more members. Previously we used to have chat inside the only, but today I was not able to find it. I'll look for some chat application tomorrow that can be hosted on website can used for this purpose. I would propose Sunday 9:00 PM? As this

is the time suitable to Indian subcontinent as well as to US. What about coming Sunday (July 16th, 2006) to kick-off this activity? We can experiment this Sunday and will try to improve onwards. Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 7/14/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear all, I agree with swami ji, Chat is very good idea but we have to fix subject and all members have to follow strict on that subject only othervise there is no meaning of chat and we vest our time. We have

to send chart in advance to all members ,casting from one softweare so all members have same calculation in his hand. regards kanak swamiomkar <swamiomkar > wrote: Dear Members and Modrators,The astrological discussion which we are doing, the real service to the astro world.i like to see this type of knowledge discussion in next stage.Online chat is the simple and easy way to share instant knowlege. modrator can advise a day ,weekly or monthly for 2hrs then all people can come messanger that wil be good to discuss more.i hope sunday is preferable.. so monthly any one sunday or weekly

sundays we can meet. pls post your feed back about this. Swami Omkar >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I would like to join chat session.

regards

vijay

anand karadikar <anand_karandikar2001 Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 2:49:11 PMRe: Re: Online Chat

Manyavar tTatha Adarinaya Gurubandhus,

Namaskaras!

I would also like to join chat sessions. I am in Dubai.

anand c.k.Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear all,

please send yours ID to swamiji, he will start this session and invite all in conferance. so we can all together talk with every one.

Befor this we have to fix one subject.othervise there is no meaning of this session. and all of us have to stirict continue on this subject only.

I am waiting comment from Lajmi ji and Tin win ji.

I will try to find out best muhuart as per KP for this chat group. if any one els want to do Muhurat i have to objection.

regards

KanakRaghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 wrote:

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Punit, Kank, Yogesh Rao, Omkar Ji's and all,That is a very good idea in starting the group chat session early. I am living in Minnesota, USA (Central Time Zone), which is about 11 Hours 30 Min Behind India time. So if you have decided 9:00 PM India time on Sunday, then it would be 7:30 AM for me on Sunday, which is perfectly fine for be becuase, by that I will finish my daily puja and saadhana and can join you all.I have a id as RaoN1008 and you may want to include me in the invitee list. Honeslty I have neither organized one nor participated in any chat sessions with more than one person before. So once you have worked out on the logistics, please guide me on how can I join with you all.Also kindly plan on recording this chat sessions, so that it can be sent to the persons who have missed this session.Thanks again for all of your efforts to get the KP knowledge

sharing.RegardsRaghunatha Rao@gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" <punitp wrote:Re: Online Chat Hello Friends,I agree to Kanak ji and Swami ji. I was also thinking the same but never able to successfully implement it. I would request senior members of this forum to decide upon the subject and then we can start chat. I believe that collective ownership of senior members will help in moving this activity forward. I believe that chatting on messenger is not a good idea as it will soon become unmanageable with more and more members. Previously we used to have chat inside the only, but today I was not able to find it. I'll look for some chat application tomorrow that can be hosted on website can used for this purpose. I would propose Sunday 9:00 PM?

As this is the time suitable to Indian subcontinent as well as to US. What about coming Sunday (July 16th, 2006) to kick-off this activity? We can experiment this Sunday and will try to improve onwards. Looking forward to your suggestions.Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear swamionkar, I am interested in taking part in the chat session... My ID is: lyrastro1 Thanks, L.Y.Rao.swami

omkar <swamiomkar wrote: Dear Members, Pls send ID ,who is intrested in chat session. i can Invite as all in aspecious time. Swami OmkarPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Hello Friends, I agree to Kanak ji and Swami ji. I was also thinking the same but never able to

successfully implement it. I would request senior members of this forum to decide upon the subject and then we can start chat. I believe that collective ownership of senior members will help in moving this activity forward. I believe that chatting on messenger is not a good idea as it will soon become unmanageable with more and more members. Previously we used to have chat inside the only, but today I was not able to find it. I'll look for some chat application tomorrow that can be hosted on website can used for this purpose. I would propose Sunday 9:00 PM? As this is the time suitable to Indian subcontinent as well as to US. What about coming Sunday (July 16th, 2006) to kick-off this activity? We can experiment this Sunday and will try to improve onwards. Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 7/14/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear all, I agree with swami ji, Chat is very good idea but we have to fix subject and all members have to follow strict on that subject only othervise there is no meaning of chat and we vest our time. We have to send chart in advance to all members ,casting from one softweare so all members have same calculation in his hand. regards kanak swamiomkar <swamiomkar > wrote: Dear Members and Modrators,The astrological discussion which we are doing, the real service to the astro world.i like to see this type of knowledge discussion in next stage.Online chat is the simple and easy way to share instant knowlege. modrator can advise a day ,weekly or monthly for 2hrs then all people can come messanger that wil be good to discuss more.i hope sunday is preferable.. so monthly any one sunday or weekly sundays we can meet. pls post your feed back about this. Swami Omkar >> I Love Walking In Rain

Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Guru Swamiji, i am interested in online chat my id: vamc23. gudluck vamc