Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Respected Masters of KP,

Rahu in Leo 6.42

Sun Ketu Rahu Mercury.

Sun is Rashi Lord, Ketu is Nakshatra Lord, Rahu is sublord and

Mercury is Sub Sub Lord.

Question is - Who will be the agent of Rahu, or Rahu will give effects

of which planet in that particular horoscope(Leo ascendant)?

I have been told that since in above equation Sublord of Rahu

is Rahu iteslf, then the action granted to it is Mercury's (Whatever

Houses Mercury signifies,which is 2nd and 11th in this case).

I want Your confirmation.

Thanking You and waiting for an early reply.

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Whatever may be Asc.Rahu is in Leo and Rahu represents Sun is what our Great Guru had said.Say Rahu in it's own Sub and that Sub is in the Star of Ketu which is in Auqaris 6.42.Find out the Bhava where Ketu is,and that is the result given by Rahu.Here as you know RAHU-KETU enjoy a special treat.Hence consider Sun's porfolio also as Rahu's significator. In different places whenever Sun is to be taken into effect,better take into effect of Rahu,you 'll be doing a fine job. Good Luck -astrogopaljibhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Respected Masters of KP,Rahu in Leo 6.42 Sun Ketu Rahu Mercury.Sun is Rashi Lord, Ketu is Nakshatra Lord, Rahu is sublord andMercury is Sub Sub Lord.Question is - Who will be the agent of Rahu, or Rahu will give effects of which planet in that particular horoscope(Leo ascendant)?I have been told that since in above equation Sublord of Rahu is Rahu iteslf, then the action granted to it is Mercury's (Whatever Houses Mercury signifies,which is 2nd and 11th in this case).I want Your confirmation. Thanking You and waiting for an early reply.Bhaskar.

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India. So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar, Rahu will first give the results indicated by Kethu,Rahu's bhava-ownership and position will decide whether the result is favourable to the native or not,and it will also give the results of the Sun,by position and ownership etc...but the ultimate decision of benefic or malefic results for the native will be decided by he sublord RAHU. I hope this helps... L.Y.Rao.bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Respected Masters of KP,Rahu in Leo 6.42 Sun Ketu Rahu Mercury.Sun is Rashi Lord, Ketu is Nakshatra Lord, Rahu is sublord andMercury is Sub Sub Lord.Question is - Who will be the agent of Rahu, or Rahu will give effects of which planet in that particular horoscope(Leo ascendant)?I have been told that since in above equation Sublord of Rahu is Rahu iteslf, then the action granted to it is Mercury's (Whatever Houses Mercury signifies,which is 2nd and 11th in this case).I want Your confirmation. Thanking You and waiting for an early reply.Bhaskar.

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India. So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, without birth detaile cnt say any thing. regards Kanakbhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Respected Masters of KP,Rahu in Leo 6.42 Sun Ketu Rahu Mercury.Sun is Rashi Lord, Ketu is Nakshatra Lord, Rahu is sublord andMercury is Sub Sub Lord.Question is - Who will be the agent of Rahu, or Rahu will give effects of which planet in that particular horoscope(Leo ascendant)?I have been told that since in above equation

Sublord of Rahu is Rahu iteslf, then the action granted to it is Mercury's (Whatever Houses Mercury signifies,which is 2nd and 11th in this case).I want Your confirmation. Thanking You and waiting for an early reply.Bhaskar. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Sir, Birth details as under. Male-Name- Krishna Kumar. DOB 28th June 1961 10.14am morning Place ELURU (Andhra Pradesh) 16.45 N 81,09 E Current Dasha ( MD Mangal AD Chandra) Sir, If You are taking pains to erect the birth chart then kindly give Your valued comments of financial position of native, Also Rahu Mahadasha is starting in 5 months. Anything extraordinary if You notice apart from finances, please mention. Thanks Bhaskar. Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Bhaskar ji, without birth detaile cnt say any thing. regards Kanakbhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Respected Masters of KP,Rahu in Leo 6.42 Sun Ketu Rahu Mercury.Sun is Rashi Lord, Ketu is Nakshatra Lord, Rahu is sublord andMercury is Sub Sub Lord.Question is - Who will be the agent of Rahu, or Rahu will give effects of which planet in that particular horoscope(Leo ascendant)?I have been told that since in above equation Sublord of Rahu is Rahu iteslf, then the action granted to it is Mercury's (Whatever Houses Mercury signifies,which is 2nd and 11th in this

case).I want Your confirmation. Thanking You and waiting for an early reply.Bhaskar. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Guest guest

Shri Yogeshji, I appreciate Your valued comments and treasure them. Before I give my observations, please clarify this rule as I want to confirm. Rahu is in Ketus Nakshatra. So Okay it will give effects of Ketu, which should be the source in this case it is sitting in 6th Bhava. So through 6th house significations like service Insurance,Brokerage,commission etc. which will the source,the effects willcome.But again Rahu is the Sub Lord. In that case when the planets Sublord is the same as planet itself ie. Rahus sublord is Rahu itself then dont we move further to the Sub-Sub Lord to gauge the effects of Rahu, which in this case should be Mercury ? So should not Rahu give effect of Mercury ? Please check the rules of Kp to confirm. If You also say Yes like I presume then it is doubly confirmed. Now when the horoscope is

Leo Ascendant if Rahu signifies Mercury then automatically effects of 2 and 11 should come, though Rahu is sitting in 12 th Bhava in Ketus Nakshatra which Ketu is in 6 . So Rahu becomes a strong significator for 2 and 11 in this horoscope source being 6 and 12. This is my observation. Please let me have Your views after checking the rules of Kp. But please put some labour in this .I value Your views and am waiting for them to come at the earliest. Thanks and regards. Bhaskar. Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Bhaskar, Rahu will first give the results indicated by Kethu,Rahu's bhava-ownership and position will decide whether the result is favourable to the native or not,and it will also give the results of the Sun,by position and ownership etc...but the ultimate decision of benefic or malefic results for the native will be decided by he sublord RAHU. I hope this helps... L.Y.Rao.bhaskar_jyotish

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Respected Masters of KP,Rahu in Leo 6.42 Sun Ketu Rahu Mercury.Sun is Rashi Lord, Ketu is Nakshatra Lord, Rahu is sublord andMercury is Sub Sub Lord.Question is - Who will be the agent of Rahu, or Rahu will give effects of which planet in that particular horoscope(Leo ascendant)?I have been told that since in above equation Sublord of Rahu is Rahu iteslf, then the action granted to it is Mercury's (Whatever Houses Mercury signifies,which is 2nd and 11th in this case).I want Your confirmation. Thanking You and waiting for an early reply.Bhaskar. Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Shri Gopalji, This was a logical explanation coming from Your side and I thank You. Bhaskar.ghopal tkp <astrogopalji wrote: Dear Bhaskar Whatever may be Asc.Rahu is in Leo and Rahu represents Sun is what our Great Guru had said.Say Rahu in it's own Sub and that Sub is in the Star of Ketu which is in Auqaris 6.42.Find out the Bhava where Ketu is,and that is the result given by Rahu.Here as you know RAHU-KETU enjoy a special treat.Hence consider Sun's porfolio also as Rahu's

significator. In different places whenever Sun is to be taken into effect,better take into effect of Rahu,you 'll be doing a fine job. Good Luck -astrogopaljibhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Respected Masters of KP,Rahu in Leo 6.42 Sun Ketu Rahu Mercury.Sun is Rashi Lord, Ketu is Nakshatra Lord, Rahu is sublord andMercury is Sub Sub Lord.Question is - Who will be the agent of Rahu, or Rahu will give effects of which planet in that particular horoscope(Leo ascendant)?I have been told that since in above equation Sublord of Rahu is Rahu iteslf, then the action granted to it is Mercury's (Whatever Houses Mercury signifies,which is 2nd and 11th in this case).I want Your confirmation. Thanking You and waiting for an early

reply.Bhaskar. Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Dear BhaskarAs per KP principles, Rahu is the Source. Effects given are those of houses signified bt the Star Lord. Wether these results are positive or negative is shown by the POSITION of the sub lord Rahu. Here Rahu is house 12, i.e.7th to the 6th house. This is a negative result.You should also consider the Houses signified By Ketu as the agent of the planet in whose sign it is . These houses will also be affected. Then check the relation between these houses and Rahu's residence (12th in this case) and determine wether they are + or negative.good luckBhaskar Maheswari <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Shri Yogeshji, I appreciate Your valued comments and treasure them. Before I give my observations, please clarify this rule as I want to confirm. Rahu is in Ketus Nakshatra. So Okay it will give effects of Ketu, which should be the source in this case it is sitting in 6th Bhava. So through 6th house significations like service Insurance,Brokerage,commission etc. which will the source,the effects willcome.But again Rahu is the Sub Lord. In that case when the planets Sublord is the same as planet itself ie. Rahus sublord is Rahu itself then dont we move further to the Sub-Sub Lord to gauge the effects of Rahu, which in this case should be Mercury ? So should not Rahu give effect of Mercury ? Please check the rules of Kp to confirm. If

You also say Yes like I presume then it is doubly confirmed. Now when the horoscope is Leo Ascendant if Rahu signifies Mercury then automatically effects of 2 and 11 should come, though Rahu is sitting in 12 th Bhava in Ketus Nakshatra which Ketu is in 6 . So Rahu becomes a strong significator for 2 and 11 in this horoscope source being 6 and 12. This is my observation. Please let me have Your views after checking the rules of Kp. But please put some labour in this .I value Your views and am waiting for them to come at the earliest. Thanks and regards. Bhaskar. Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Bhaskar, Rahu will first give the results indicated by Kethu,Rahu's bhava-ownership and position will decide whether the result is favourable to the native or not,and it will also give the results of the Sun,by position and ownership etc...but the ultimate decision of benefic or malefic results for the native will be decided by he sublord RAHU. I hope this helps... L.Y.Rao.bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Respected Masters of KP,Rahu in Leo 6.42 Sun Ketu Rahu Mercury.Sun is Rashi Lord, Ketu is Nakshatra Lord, Rahu is sublord andMercury is Sub Sub Lord.Question is - Who will be the agent of Rahu, or Rahu will give effects of which planet in that particular horoscope(Leo ascendant)?I have been told that since in above equation Sublord of Rahu is Rahu iteslf, then the action granted to it is Mercury's (Whatever Houses Mercury signifies,which is 2nd and 11th in this case).I want Your confirmation. Thanking You and waiting for an early reply.Bhaskar. Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.So, what�s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out. Find out what India is talking about on Answers India. So, what�s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Shri Raichurji,

Appreciate Your comments and taken note.

I have been given to understand that Rahu when has in its own sublord

as Rahu itself then we have to move to the Sub-Sub Lord which in this

case is Mercury and in this horoscope no Planet is in Mercurys

Nakshatra therefore Rahu becomes a strong significator for Mercury....

................. and Rahu in its MahaDasha should give results of

Mercury that is, wealth coming in , profits being made by the native.

Bhaskar.

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar

> As per KP principles, Rahu is the Source. Effects given are those

of houses signified bt the Star Lord. Wether these results are

positive or negative is shown by the POSITION of the sub lord Rahu.

Here Rahu is house 12, i.e.7th to the

> 6th house. This is a negative result.

>

> You should also consider the Houses signified By Ketu as the agent

of the planet in whose sign it is . These houses will also be

affected. Then check the relation between these houses and Rahu's

residence (12th in this case) and determine wether they are + or

negative.

>

> good luck

>

>

> Bhaskar Maheswari <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

> Shri Yogeshji,

> I appreciate Your valued comments and treasure them. Before I

give my observations, please clarify this rule as I want to confirm.

> Rahu is in Ketus Nakshatra. So Okay it will give effects of Ketu,

which

> should be the source in this case it is sitting in 6th Bhava. So

through

> 6th house significations like service

Insurance,Brokerage,commission etc.

> which will the source,the effects willcome.But again Rahu is the

Sub Lord.

> In that case when the planets Sublord is the same as planet

itself ie. Rahus

> sublord is Rahu itself then dont we move further to the Sub-Sub

Lord to

> gauge the effects of Rahu, which in this case should be Mercury ?

> So should not Rahu give effect of Mercury ? Please check the

rules of Kp

> to confirm. If You also say Yes like I presume then it is doubly

confirmed.

> Now when the horoscope is Leo Ascendant if Rahu signifies

Mercury then automatically effects of 2 and 11 should come, though

Rahu is sitting in

> 12 th Bhava in Ketus Nakshatra which Ketu is in 6 . So Rahu

becomes

> a strong significator for 2 and 11 in this horoscope source

being 6 and 12.

> This is my observation. Please let me have Your views after

checking the

> rules of Kp. But please put some labour in this .I value Your

views and

> am waiting for them to come at the earliest.

> Thanks and regards.

> Bhaskar.

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

> Dear Bhaskar,

> Rahu will first give the results indicated

by Kethu,Rahu's bhava-ownership and position will decide whether the

result is favourable to the native or not,and it will also give the

results of the Sun,by position and ownership etc...but the ultimate

decision of benefic or malefic results for the native will be decided

by he sublord RAHU.

> I hope this helps...

> L.Y.Rao.

>

> bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> Dear Respected Masters of KP,

>

> Rahu in Leo 6.42

> Sun Ketu Rahu Mercury.

> Sun is Rashi Lord, Ketu is Nakshatra Lord, Rahu is sublord and

> Mercury is Sub Sub Lord.

> Question is - Who will be the agent of Rahu, or Rahu will give

effects

> of which planet in that particular horoscope(Leo ascendant)?

> I have been told that since in above equation Sublord of Rahu

> is Rahu iteslf, then the action granted to it is Mercury's

(Whatever

> Houses Mercury signifies,which is 2nd and 11th in this case).

> I want Your confirmation.

>

> Thanking You and waiting for an early reply.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.

> So, what�s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

>

>

>

>

>

> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free.

>

Guest guest

Shri Raichurji,

Further to my mail to You, I have read this rule somewhere,I am not

able to pinpoint where,there are so many books,written prior to 92,

and after that by those who have modified these to make them more

simpler after applying them. Mars in this case is conjunct with Rahu

in 1 Degree orb also sitting with Rahu in 12th Bhava (In 1st house in

Natal Chart-Khoka Kundli)and the native recd.Rs.2.5Lakhs as gift by

Uncle and 1.5 Lakhs by mother also as gift in period MahaDasha Mangal

and antar of Rahu of six months period. Again Mars was wasin Ketus

Nakshatra(ketu in 6th house) and Sublord of Rahu. So it confirms.

The rule as I mentioned , and as You too say Check Rahus sublord for

gauging effect of Rahu positive or Negative. The rule says that when

Rahus sublord is also Rahu then move further to Sub-Sub Lord of Rahu

to gauge +ve or -ve effects.Here Sub-Sub Lord being Mercury and no

other planet being in Mercurys Nakshatra in this horoscope ,You have

to take Mercurys results in gauging effects of Rahu, which for Leo

Ascendant gives results of wealth and gains being Lord of 2 and 11,

and thus Rahu becomes a strong significator Of Mercury in this

Horoscope. Please note that sinceRahus Mahadasha is approaching to

the native, I am doing all this discussion to give proper reply to

the native as to what the Rahu Mahadasha will give to him.

Under the above light please check again and give your valued

comments. This will also help other members of this group when the

question of such intricate results have to be ascertained.

Regards.

Bhaskar.

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar

> As per KP principles, Rahu is the Source. Effects given are those

of houses signified bt the Star Lord. Wether these results are

positive or negative is shown by the POSITION of the sub lord Rahu.

Here Rahu is house 12, i.e.7th to the

> 6th house. This is a negative result.

>

> You should also consider the Houses signified By Ketu as the agent

of the planet in whose sign it is . These houses will also be

affected. Then check the relation between these houses and Rahu's

residence (12th in this case) and determine wether they are + or

negative.

>

> good luck

>

>

> Bhaskar Maheswari <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

> Shri Yogeshji,

> I appreciate Your valued comments and treasure them. Before I

give my observations, please clarify this rule as I want to confirm.

> Rahu is in Ketus Nakshatra. So Okay it will give effects of Ketu,

which

> should be the source in this case it is sitting in 6th Bhava. So

through

> 6th house significations like service

Insurance,Brokerage,commission etc.

> which will the source,the effects willcome.But again Rahu is the

Sub Lord.

> In that case when the planets Sublord is the same as planet

itself ie. Rahus

> sublord is Rahu itself then dont we move further to the Sub-Sub

Lord to

> gauge the effects of Rahu, which in this case should be Mercury ?

> So should not Rahu give effect of Mercury ? Please check the

rules of Kp

> to confirm. If You also say Yes like I presume then it is doubly

confirmed.

> Now when the horoscope is Leo Ascendant if Rahu signifies

Mercury then automatically effects of 2 and 11 should come, though

Rahu is sitting in

> 12 th Bhava in Ketus Nakshatra which Ketu is in 6 . So Rahu

becomes

> a strong significator for 2 and 11 in this horoscope source

being 6 and 12.

> This is my observation. Please let me have Your views after

checking the

> rules of Kp. But please put some labour in this .I value Your

views and

> am waiting for them to come at the earliest.

> Thanks and regards.

> Bhaskar.

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

> Dear Bhaskar,

> Rahu will first give the results indicated

by Kethu,Rahu's bhava-ownership and position will decide whether the

result is favourable to the native or not,and it will also give the

results of the Sun,by position and ownership etc...but the ultimate

decision of benefic or malefic results for the native will be decided

by he sublord RAHU.

> I hope this helps...

> L.Y.Rao.

>

> bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> Dear Respected Masters of KP,

>

> Rahu in Leo 6.42

> Sun Ketu Rahu Mercury.

> Sun is Rashi Lord, Ketu is Nakshatra Lord, Rahu is sublord and

> Mercury is Sub Sub Lord.

> Question is - Who will be the agent of Rahu, or Rahu will give

effects

> of which planet in that particular horoscope(Leo ascendant)?

> I have been told that since in above equation Sublord of Rahu

> is Rahu iteslf, then the action granted to it is Mercury's

(Whatever

> Houses Mercury signifies,which is 2nd and 11th in this case).

> I want Your confirmation.

>

> Thanking You and waiting for an early reply.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free.

>