IndiaDivine.org

Attachments are enabled again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear fellow members,

I had disabled the attachments in the forum due to increased number of virus sent mails with dirty attachments. Now, as I am not seeing any such mails, I have enabled the attachment feature once again. Now onwards, attachments with mails will be distributed to all members.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Guest guest

Thank you Panday ji, regards' kanakPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Dear fellow members, I had disabled the attachments in the forum due to increased number of virus sent mails with dirty attachments. Now, as I am not seeing any such mails, I have enabled the attachment feature once again. Now onwards, attachments with mails will be distributed to all members. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Friends, I suggest that everyone in the group take steps to have anti virus/spam protection installed in their computers.Microsoft's AVG Free is free and a good one for home computers. If you can afford Norton someway that is great too. In another webmail of a private company the problem is huge, as the website has no adequate protection. And there is a barricade of of virus and unwanted mails coming in tonnes everyday. It originates in any computer in the company. If we were subject to unwanted attachments earlier, it could have generated from some computers, which did not have adequate protection and as they plant in other comptuers, they propogate in geometric proportion. The other thing members can and should do is not to open any mail, however tempting it is. They use various tricks to fire your fingers and you press before you think. Control yourself and mercilessly delete files, from any sender whom you do not

know or have no reason to expect a mail. Delete. If the mail is important the guy will get back to you with proper subject so you know it is reliable. Subject should make you understand OK this is a guy who I know or something like that. By following these rules you will save hugely for yourself as you will protect your computer more than anything else. And you also protect the group from avoidable attacks. Hope this helps Seshadri Thank you Panday ji, regards' kanakPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Dear fellow members, I had disabled the attachments in the forum due to increased number of virus sent mails with dirty attachments. Now, as I am not seeing any such mails, I have enabled the attachment feature once again. Now onwards, attachments with mails will be distributed to all members. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.

Try it free.

Guest guest

Friends, I suggest that everyone in the group take steps to have anti virus/spam protection installed in their computers.Microsoft's AVG Free is free and a good one for home computers. If you can afford Norton someway that is great too. In another webmail of a private company the problem is huge, as the website has no adequate protection. And there is a barricade of of virus and unwanted mails coming in tonnes everyday. It originates in any computer in the company. If we were subject to unwanted attachments earlier, it could have generated from some computers, which did not have adequate protection and as they plant in other comptuers, they propogate in geometric proportion. The other thing members can and should do is not to open any mail, however tempting it is. They use various tricks to fire your fingers and you press before you think. Control yourself and mercilessly delete files, from any sender whom you do not

know or have no reason to expect a mail. Delete. If the mail is important the guy will get back to you with proper subject so you know it is reliable. Subject should make you understand OK this is a guy who I know or something like that. By following these rules you will save hugely for yourself as you will protect your computer more than anything else. And you also protect the group from avoidable attacks. Hope this helps Seshadri Thank you Panday ji, regards' kanakPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Dear fellow members, I had disabled the attachments in the forum due to increased number of virus sent mails with dirty attachments. Now, as I am not seeing any such mails, I have enabled the attachment feature once again. Now onwards, attachments with mails will be distributed to all members. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.