IndiaDivine.org

Watch Mars 27th Aug. - ONLY LIFETIME CHANCE THIS TIME.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All, Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting next August 2006It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye.This will cultimate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65 M miles of EarthBe sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the Earth has 2 Moons. Don't Miss it.....The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again.ONLY LIFETIME CHANCE THIS TIME. regards Kanak>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the handy changes to .

Guest guest

NAMASKAR SIR

I AM HEMANT,,

IS MARS VISIBLE IN BAngalore india

hemant

--- Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> Dear All,

>

> Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky

> starting next August 2006

> It will look as large as the full moon to the naked

> eye.

> This will cultimate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes

> within 34.65 M miles of Earth

> Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It

> will look like the Earth has 2 Moons. Don't Miss

> it.....

> The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.

> Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY

> will ever see it again.

> ONLY LIFETIME CHANCE THIS TIME.

>

> regards

> Kanak

>

>

> >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me

> Crying <<

>

>

>

> Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the

> handy changes to .

_________

All new Mail " The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of

use. " - PC Magazine

http://uk.docs./nowyoucan.html

Guest guest

Dear Hemant ji, i dontknow mutch but yes we can see allover india. regards kanak"H.S." <hemant_sam wrote: NAMASKAR SIRI AM HEMANT,,IS MARS VISIBLE IN BAngalore indiahemant--- Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote:> Dear All,> > Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky> starting next August 2006> It will look as large as the full moon

to the naked> eye.> This will cultimate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes> within 34.65 M miles of Earth> Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It> will look like the Earth has 2 Moons. Don't Miss> it.....> The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.> Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY> will ever see it again.> ONLY LIFETIME CHANCE THIS TIME.> > regards> Kanak> > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me> Crying <<> > > > Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the> handy changes to . ________ All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs./nowyoucan.html>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Will it be visible all over the world?"H.S." <hemant_sam wrote: NAMASKAR SIRI AM HEMANT,,IS MARS VISIBLE IN BAngalore indiahemant--- Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote:> Dear All,> > Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky> starting next August 2006> It will look as large as the full moon to the naked> eye.> This will cultimate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes> within 34.65 M miles

of Earth> Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It> will look like the Earth has 2 Moons. Don't Miss> it.....> The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.> Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY> will ever see it again.> ONLY LIFETIME CHANCE THIS TIME.> > regards> Kanak> > > >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me> Crying <<> > > > Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the> handy changes to . ________ All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs./nowyoucan.html

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.