IndiaDivine.org

time of marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello jayshanJI, dob :January 5, 1981tob :17:30; CORRECTED TIME 17:43pob :chennai rp:at the time ofjudgementasc :sat moon, venmoon :mar jup mard.l. : jup jup is represented by rah.i select rah star and sub of mar.Asc lord will be lagna su.su lord.mar in moon star,moon in ket star ket and mar are conjoined so birth moon connection rule agrees.as ascsub lrd is mar she is ambitious,practical(earthy sign) sometimes over confident (mar,ket conjunction). for sake of verification (TO KNOW THE SUB & SUB-SUB)again i judged the chart on 4-08-2006 at 7.10 am 16.14N;80,38EASC:SUN,KETMON:MAR,SATDL. VEN MARRIAGE:7th csl rah in 2 (rah stars unoccupied)in the star of mer in 7th,mar aspecting him shows that she will marry.connnection of 4,6,8 bhavas to rah shows her unwillingness to marry.sun l/o 3 in 7 though, it is in the sub of jup strongly signyfing

6th.so i select moon dasa because it is in ket star who is in 8 and conjoined with mar (7,11).mar l/o 11 in 7(mar stars are unoccupied) isis powerful but mars power is absorbed to a greater extent by nodes.node is always powerful than the planets.so rah is strong (feb2009-aug2010)rah rules the sub on 7,11 its stars are unoccupied so rah will bless the native with marriage in mer s-s period(4 oct 2009-20dec 2009).mer wil finalise the negotiations in oct and marriage will be celebrated in month of nov2009day of marriage will be mostl;y moonday ior wednesday.grooms star may be either ASWINI,arudra,aslesha,hastha,jyeshta.11TH csl is rah in mer starand ket(in 8) sub.ra in 8th from 7th .7th sttar lord ven conjunction with nep shows avg. marital

life. GOODLUCK LEARNED MEMBERS SHOULD TELL ME WHETHER AM WRONG. WITH RGDS.......PAVAN. i think she will face problems in marriage lifelove is not advisable.professionally this chart is ok.this is my opinion.all planets in sub of 6.it is notgood for marriage issue. prasad --- vinivj <vinivj wrote: > Hello> > Using JHora 7.0 with new KP Ayanamsa.> > The corrected birth time comes to 17.45.05 PM IST at> Chennai. (Asc sub > & sub-sub = Mo's star & sub = SU, RA).> > 7th s/l Ma, signifies 7 and 11, so happy marraige is> promised. No Love > marraige

indicated. > > Wedding should happen in the cojoined periods of> ME/SA/SU/MA, on a > favourable dasa. My take of this period under> current RA MD is, with > the power of Sat, between 7-12-2007 and 12-6-2009.> I feel in sub dasa > of MER a finalisation can happen, between 17-5-2008> to 17-10-2008.> > Will she go abroad after marraige? > > 12th s/l signifies 12th only, travel possibility> owing to her/husbands > profession. First travel might have been on> 6/6/2005.> > 11, 8, 2 - only 11 and 8, should come back and> settle in Motherland.> > 10, 6, 2 - signifies by 10th s/l Sa- shows that she> is a working lady > (approximately from mid 2004) and will have a good> career till 2031. > > Rgds> Vijay> > , "jayshan2441"> <jayshan2441 > wrote:> >> > Dear vinivji and other learned members> > > > My niece's date of birth is January 5, 1981. Time> and place of > birth - > > 17.30 IST Chennai. Would you tell about her> marriage and career > > prospects. She is not willing to marry now .> Unless she agrees how > > will her parents proceed to look for a suitable> alliance. Her career > > also in question. Please advice whether she would> get a good husband > > and will she adjust in life. Thank you and> regards.> > > > Jaya

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers