IndiaDivine.org

to kanak ji from vgr_Pavan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear kanakji sir in the example moon is not in conjunction with jup.if node represents a planet it is powerful than that planet.rah will represent both sat and jup so they are to be spared.so sun,ket,ven,mer,rah,mar (as it is in asc and conj. with moon).moon(in asc).are rp.in them sun is weak as it is represented by ket and asc is occupied by mar,moon.so ultimately mar,moon,rah,ket,ven,mer are strong rp.i think rp are to be prioritised by following these rules.unless we can find no explanation why jup offered result in his sign in case of that singapore baby.all the nine planets will not be rp as they are filtered.already we are taking 7 rpASC SULRD,ASC STRLORD,ASC LORD,MOON SU LORD,MOON STR LORD,MOON SIGN LORD,DAYLRD. as a learner these are my views pls enlighten me whether am

wrong. Dear Pavan ji, I am not agree with include RP as per K.M.SUBRAMANIAMTHE FOLOWING ARE RULES FOR RP 1)PLANETS ASPECTING ASC OR MOON ARE RP 2)PLANETS CONJOINED OR ASPECTED BY RP ARE ALSO RP 3)PLANETS IN THE STAR AND SUBS OF OF MAIN RP ARE RP. OFCOURSE FOR CONDITION3. 1/2 CONDITIONS ARE TO BE SATISFIED.APPLYING THESE Fior example i take time at present:Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 , 72 e 37 29-07-2006 20:10:39 DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g.

9,2,1997 ? 29,07,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 08,10,39DAY LORD IS SAT.ASC= 128 7 21 SUN KETU JUP MOON/CHANDRA 145 26 46 SUN VEN MERC RAHU 334 3 48 JUP SAT SAT

KETUKETU 154 3 48 MERC SUN SAT VEN AS PER RAICHUR'S SOFTWARE: DL: SAT, ASC. SUN,KETU,JUPMOON: SUN,VEN,MERRAHU as agent of JUP and KET as agent of SUN and MER. MOON Conj.with JUP, SAT conj with SUN, RAH aspected by MAR. So Now we have all nine planet as RP.i am only take aspect and not touch other rules given by you like planet aspect on asc or MOON, Planet in star and sub of main RP. Try this at any time you will found all nine planet in RP. so do not take RP like this Take only up to 2 level as Shri KSK mention. do not come under impression of any astrologer hear every one but apply only thatrules pass in you own exam. hope it

help regardsKanak DEAR KANAK FIRST OF ALL MER IS NOT IN THE SUB OF JUP BUT IN SUB OF SAT ACCORDING TO "SIDHUS" STWEREBY MR.RAICHUR.NOW I WOULD TRY TO CLEAR THE POINT STEP BY STEPI)RP AT THE TIME OF JUDGEMENT ARE AS FOLOWS ASC : MER ,SUN ,SAT MOON : SUN ,VEN ,MON D.L.: SUN THESE PLANETS WILL RULE THE MOMENT OF BIRTH (IN THE BIRTH PLACE).EXCEPT SAT ALL ARE FAST MOVING ONES.SO WE HAVE TO SELECT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE DATE.NOW SUN IS STRONGEST RP KET IS IN ITS STAR REPRESENTS IT STRONGLY.SO ALSO RAH REPRESENTS VEN,SAT.NOW STRONG RP ARE KET,SUN,MER,RAH,VEN,SAT.BUT JUP,MARS, DOEST GOT A PLACE.ACCORDING TO

K.M.SUBRAMANIAMTHE FOLOWING ARE RULES FOR RP 1)PLANETS ASPECTING ASC OR MOON ARE RP 2)PLANETS CONJOINED OR ASPECTED BY RP ARE ALSO RP 3)PLANETS IN THE STAR AND SUBS OF OF MAIN RP ARE RP. OFCOURSE FOR CONDITION3. 1/2 CONDITIONS ARE TO BE SATISFIED.APPLYING THESECON. FOR ABOVE CASE MAR,JUP QUALIFIES AS RP.AS THEY ARE A)MAR IS ASPECTING ASC AND IN THE STAR OF RAH. B)JUP IS ASPECTED BY SUN,MER.AND IN THE STAR OF RAH. II)IF ANY PLANET IN RETROGRADE MOTION IS WITHIN 15* OF SUN THEN IT ISTO BE TAKEN AS IN

DIRECT MOTION.SO ALSO OPPOSITON TO SUN (I SUPPOSE BECAUSE OPPOSITION IS EQUAL IN STRENGTH TO CONJUCNTON).SO JUP IS ASSUMED TO BE IN DIRECT MOTION. III)NOW FOR TIMING THE EVENT WE HAVE TO MOVE MOON AS EVENT IS TO TAKE PLACE WITH IN ONE ONE MONTH OR SO.I PREFER BOTH SUN AND MOON 'S MOVEMENT.THIS WILL GIVE A CLEAR PICTURE SUN IS IN VEN STAR NEXT STAR IS RULED BY SUN.AS SUN IS STRONG RP IT WILL GIVE IN ITS STAR BUT NOT IN MOON'S STAR.AT THE MOMENT IT TOUCHED VEN SUB IT HAS GIVEN.MOON IS IN JUP SIGN SAT STAR JUP SUB (IN PLACE OF BIRTH).ASC IS IN SUN SIGN KET STAR VEN SUB (ON PLACE OF BIRTH). KET IS STRONGEST AS IT IS EXACTLY ON LAGNA AND REPRESENTING MER,VEN,SUN.ALL RP ARE (EXCEPT MON) ARE IN KET CONTROL.ATTIME OF EVENT ALL PLANETS ARE IN STARS AND SUBS OF

RP. I THINK THE ABOVE EXPLANATION WILL SATISFY YOU. COMMENTS ARE INVITED. WITH REGARDS.....VGR PAVAN. GOD LUCK

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Pavan ji, You are right it was my typo mistake MOON is in Asc. so all nine planet are RP. thenwhat is the meaning of RP? Bcoze we have no answer about JUP so we found jup any way is not good for astrologer and i am not belive in this. This is the question why JUP give result, i have no answer so i ask to members but no one have answer. i never count RP as you mention(Sugested by K.Subramaniyam).i hope one day i found answer, and i have mutch patience.and not in hurry to found answer. hope it help. regards kanak dear kanakji sir in the example moon is not in conjunction with jup.if node represents a planet it is powerful than that planet.rah will represent both sat and jup so they are to be spared.so sun,ket,ven,mer,rah,mar (as it is in asc and conj. with moon).moon(in asc).are rp.in them sun is weak as it is represented by ket and asc is occupied by mar,moon.so ultimately mar,moon,rah,ket,ven,mer are strong rp.i think rp are to be prioritised by following these rules.unless we can find no explanation why jup offered result in his sign in case of that singapore baby.all the nine planets will not be rp as they are filtered.already we are taking 7 rpASC SULRD,ASC STRLORD,ASC LORD,MOON SU LORD,MOON STR LORD,MOON SIGN

LORD,DAYLRD. as a learner these are my views pls enlighten me whether am wrong. Dear Pavan ji, I am not agree with include RP as per K.M.SUBRAMANIAMTHE FOLOWING ARE RULES FOR RP 1)PLANETS ASPECTING ASC OR MOON ARE RP 2)PLANETS CONJOINED OR ASPECTED BY RP ARE ALSO RP 3)PLANETS IN THE STAR AND SUBS OF OF MAIN RP ARE RP. OFCOURSE FOR CONDITION3. 1/2 CONDITIONS ARE TO BE SATISFIED.APPLYING THESE Fior example i take time at present:Place: L.G.Hospital-Ahmedabad 23 N 00 , 72 e

37 29-07-2006 20:10:39 DATE DD,MM,YYYY e.g. 9,2,1997 ? 29,07,2006WANT GULBURGA METHOD Y/N ? TIME:24 HR BASIS not AM/PM,Hr,Mi.Sec ? 08,10,39DAY LORD IS SAT.ASC= 128 7 21 SUN KETU JUP MOON/CHANDRA 145 26 46 SUN VEN MERC

RAHU 334 3 48 JUP SAT SAT KETUKETU 154 3 48 MERC SUN SAT VEN AS PER RAICHUR'S SOFTWARE: DL: SAT, ASC. SUN,KETU,JUPMOON: SUN,VEN,MERRAHU as agent of JUP and KET as agent of SUN and MER. MOON Conj.with JUP, SAT conj with SUN, RAH aspected by MAR. So Now we have all nine planet as RP.i am only take aspect and not touch other rules given by you like planet aspect on asc or MOON, Planet in star and sub of main RP. Try this at any time you will found all nine planet in RP. so do not take RP like this Take only up to 2 level as Shri KSK mention. do not come under impression of any astrologer hear every one but apply

only thatrules pass in you own exam. hope it help regardsKanak DEAR KANAK FIRST OF ALL MER IS NOT IN THE SUB OF JUP BUT IN SUB OF SAT ACCORDING TO "SIDHUS" STWEREBY MR.RAICHUR.NOW I WOULD TRY TO CLEAR THE POINT STEP BY STEPI)RP AT THE TIME OF JUDGEMENT ARE AS FOLOWS ASC : MER ,SUN ,SAT MOON : SUN ,VEN ,MON D.L.: SUN THESE PLANETS WILL RULE THE MOMENT OF BIRTH (IN THE BIRTH PLACE).EXCEPT SAT ALL ARE FAST MOVING ONES.SO WE HAVE TO SELECT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE DATE.NOW SUN IS STRONGEST RP KET IS IN ITS STAR REPRESENTS IT STRONGLY.SO ALSO RAH REPRESENTS VEN,SAT.NOW STRONG RP ARE

KET,SUN,MER,RAH,VEN,SAT.BUT JUP,MARS, DOEST GOT A PLACE.ACCORDING TO K.M.SUBRAMANIAMTHE FOLOWING ARE RULES FOR RP 1)PLANETS ASPECTING ASC OR MOON ARE RP 2)PLANETS CONJOINED OR ASPECTED BY RP ARE ALSO RP 3)PLANETS IN THE STAR AND SUBS OF OF MAIN RP ARE RP. OFCOURSE FOR CONDITION3. 1/2 CONDITIONS ARE TO BE SATISFIED.APPLYING THESECON. FOR ABOVE CASE MAR,JUP QUALIFIES AS RP.AS THEY ARE A)MAR IS ASPECTING ASC AND IN THE STAR OF RAH. B)JUP IS ASPECTED BY SUN,MER.AND IN THE STAR OF RAH. II)IF ANY PLANET IN

RETROGRADE MOTION IS WITHIN 15* OF SUN THEN IT ISTO BE TAKEN AS IN DIRECT MOTION.SO ALSO OPPOSITON TO SUN (I SUPPOSE BECAUSE OPPOSITION IS EQUAL IN STRENGTH TO CONJUCNTON).SO JUP IS ASSUMED TO BE IN DIRECT MOTION. III)NOW FOR TIMING THE EVENT WE HAVE TO MOVE MOON AS EVENT IS TO TAKE PLACE WITH IN ONE ONE MONTH OR SO.I PREFER BOTH SUN AND MOON 'S MOVEMENT.THIS WILL GIVE A CLEAR PICTURE SUN IS IN VEN STAR NEXT STAR IS RULED BY SUN.AS SUN IS STRONG RP IT WILL GIVE IN ITS STAR BUT NOT IN MOON'S STAR.AT THE MOMENT IT TOUCHED VEN SUB IT HAS GIVEN.MOON IS IN JUP SIGN SAT STAR JUP SUB (IN PLACE OF BIRTH).ASC IS IN SUN SIGN KET STAR VEN SUB (ON PLACE OF BIRTH). KET IS STRONGEST AS IT IS EXACTLY ON LAGNA AND REPRESENTING MER,VEN,SUN.ALL RP ARE (EXCEPT MON) ARE IN KET CONTROL.ATTIME OF EVENT ALL

PLANETS ARE IN STARS AND SUBS OF RP. I THINK THE ABOVE EXPLANATION WILL SATISFY YOU. COMMENTS ARE INVITED. WITH REGARDS.....VGR PAVAN. GOD LUCK Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.