IndiaDivine.org

WILL HE MARRY A DIVORCEE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HELLO ALL, this is an interesting case this native wants to marry a divorcee, dob : 29-06-1979 tob :12:00PM place :sri kalahasthi a.p. india 79,43E,13,45N IS THE DETAILS GIVEN BY THEM. I sat for analysis with the following rp asc : ven rah mar mon:mon,mer,sat dl :mercury here because of some disturbance i took the work later with this rp asc :ven jup ven mon : sun ket ket dl : mer for the time given by them asc is in mer,mon,mon as per the above rp mon shouldnt be his asc star lord so it is sun and the sub may be either ket or ven i took ket sub as it is in mersign,sunstar, jupsub,and also controling the sub of ven and selected the s-s of jup.to confirm it i asked my cousin a no,1-249 she told

170 which is in jup,ket,mon.. 1)he is under graduate 2)his father died year not known (31-07-1998) 3)mother died in nov 1999 4)he is working in sound section in tv 1)4th csl rah in 12 in the star of ven in 9th ven in mar star,(l/o 3,8).rah is conjoined with sat l/o 5,6 in 12. 2)9th csl ven l/o 9th in 9 in mar star l/o 3,8 in9 mar in the star of sun in10 strongly connected with maraka houses of father.i think he lost his father in ven\sat period 3)meridian is in mer rah rah (gemini an airy sign) in star of ven karaka for film. CHANCES FOR MARRYING A DIVORCEE\WIDOW ETC IF: 1)ASC CSL SHOULD SIGNIFY 1\5\8 AND CONNECTED WITH A DUAL SIGN THEN SPOUSE WILL HAVE DUAL MARRIAGES. 2)IF 8TH CUSP SIGN,STAR,SUB ARE TALLING WITH

THE RP OF THE NATIVE THEN THE NATIVE WILL BE THE SECOND ONE.(RDER 3 N.E.DOUBTS CHAPTER) 3)IF ASC CSL IS ALSO SIGNITYING 6,12 THEN SPOUSE WILL BE A DIVORCEE.IF SIGNIFYING MARAKA AND BADHAKAS THEN A WIDOW\ER JUDGE CAREFULLY BECAUSE ASC DENOTES NATIVE TOO. if condition 1 is satisfied then only we have to go for 2 & 3 now in the present case 7th csl ket in 6th in the star of rah in 12 conjoined with sat l/o 5,6 (both rah & ket are in the star of ven l/o 2) and in the sub of mon l/o 11 in 11.so marriage is promised. rule 1)no planet exept sun (represented by rah) is in dual sign.ket in rah star. . 2)8th cusp is in mar,ket,jup.mar is with ven day lord in the sta r of sun starlord of asc and moon sign lord.ket in rah star who deputises for sun.ket himself is starlord of moon and

asc csl.jup is with mer and in mer star s 8th cusp is linked with asc. 3)asc csl ket in rah star conjoined with sat l/o 5 in 12.ket rules stars on the cusp of 4,8,12 and subs on the cusps of 1,7.ket in mon sub.kets connection with 6,12 shows that she will be a divorcee.actually she is. i think he will marry her in the month of sep2006 in sun\sat\rah\ven. actually he is not available to us to take a no,.his aunt approached me. MEMBERS SHOULD ENLIGHTEN ME WHETHER AM WRONG .RGDS PAVAN

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW