IndiaDivine.org

When do I Get Job for Sunil - My Analysis using KP Method

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru Namaste Sunil Ji, Here is my attempt to find an answer for your question on "When do I get job ?" which you have asked in the following message:- /message/9483 You have also subsequnetly provided a number 233, which I have considered for my analysis:- The Prashna Chart details are: Horary Number :

233 August 27, 2006 Time: 12:53:22 Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT) Place:

93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA I) First of all let us determine whether the Moon is indicating any clues about the native's Prashna about his employment or not. Let us see the Moon

first. As Moon indicates the mind and this Moon is in Hashta Nakshatra ruled by Moon itself and in the Sub of Sun. This Moon is placed in 7th house and also lord of 6th house and Sun is in 6th indicating me about the native is thinking about employment and service while giving the Horary number to me. So I have the permission to go forward and give my analysis for this native. In this horary chart Moon conjoined with Ketu and aspected by Rahu. Rahu signfies the houses of Lagna, 8th and 11th houses. Ketu signifies the houses of 6th and 7th. Sat is aspecting this Moon too. Also this Sat signifies the houses of 6th, 7th and 12th. Thus Moon clearly indicates that the query refers to job, but because of the malefic planets aspect indicating to me that there may be a bit delay in getting the desire fulfilled. Now let us see the principles, analysis the chart and go forward. II) Let me see the KP principles for employment and then consider them to analyze the above chart step by step. 1) The 2nd house shows one's bank position, 6th shows day-to-day attendance and 10th shows profession. So we need to consider 2nd, 6th and 10th houses for employment opportunities. 2) So let us find the Significator of 2nd, 6th and 10th:- House Planet in Occupant Planet in Owner Occupant's Star Owner's Star (A) (B) ( C ) (D) 2 None None None Mar 6 Mar,Ket,Ven, Sat Sun,Mar,Mer, Ven, Sat Moon Moon 10 None None Rahu Jup 3) If the cuspal sub lord of the 6th or 10th be the significator of 2nd, 6th or 10th then, employment / service or earning is promised during the joint period of the significators

of 2nd, 6th and 10th. a) Here the Cuspal sub lord of the 6th is Moon and Cuspal sub lord of the 10 th is Rahu. This Moon's star lord is Moon itself and Rahu's star lord is Jup. Here the Moon (always be in direct motion of course) and Jup are in direct motion hence the employment is promised. Also you will notice that Rahu acts as agent for Jup. b) Now let us see the 11th Cusp. The sub lord of the 11th

cusp is Ketu. Its star lord is Sun who is always in direct motion. This Sun is placed in its own house and owner of 6th house too. Hence the querent's desire will be fulfilled soon because Surya is a fast moving planet. 4) Based on Punarphoo principles, the Moon is in the Sub of Sat and Sat is in Rasi of Moon. Also Moon is being aspected by Sat. All these are indicating some delay and obstalces in the upcoming Job. So having determined that the native's desire will be fulfilled soon, now it

is the time to find when ? So let us explore that. 5) The Ruling planets are:- Day Lord Sign Lord Star Lord Day is : Sunday Sun - - Asc. - Ven Jup Moon - Mer Moon Note : Rahu is aspected by Moon and Ketu is conjoined with Moon hence we should consider both of them as Ruling Planets (RP). The common planets between the Ruling Planets and the significator of 2nd, 6th and 10th are : Ven, Mer, Jup, Moon, Sun, Rahu and Ketu. 6) Now let us find out the Joint Periods where the native will get the job:- At the time of judgment the querent is running A joint period of Moon Dasa and Sun Bhukti till Sep 16th 2006. Sun is in the above list, hence before Sun Bhukti is completede the native will get job i.e by Sep 16th 2006.The reason is that the above D-B-A is connected with the 2nd, 6th, 10th and 11th cusps. 7) I could not go into the Antar and Sooksha dasa now, but in the future I will attempt once I have learnt the principles. 8) Finally we have to see whether the transit agree to the above or not. I could not do that now as I have not learnt those principles also yet. So the Summary is: The native will get the job between Aug 28th 2006 and Sep 16th 2006. Having said that, may I request Gurus and Learned members to go over my analysis and see whether I have applied the basic KP principles correctly or not. If I have not used the KP principles then, may I request the following from you please:- 1) What I did wrong and briefly explain ? 2) Then please give the correct analysis So that I and my other fellow students can benefit from your reply with your analysis. Thanks for your help in advance. Regards Raghunatha Rao

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Dear Raghunath RaoGood effort, and a systematic way of putting things.Now, Transits. Since the period is less than one month, check MOON,s transit from aug 20 to sept 16. Fix the day when the moon,in transit, passes thru the stars of one of the signifiers. This should decide the date.If more than 1 month, then Sun's Transit should be studied.good luckRaghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna

Guru Namaste Sunil Ji, Here is my attempt to find an answer for your question on "When do I get job ?" which you have asked in the following message:- /message/9483 You have also subsequnetly provided a number 233, which I have considered for my analysis:- The Prashna Chart details are: Horary Number : 233 August 27, 2006 Time: 12:53:22 Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT) Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA I)

First of all let us determine whether the Moon is indicating any clues about the native's Prashna about his employment or not. Let us see the Moon first. As Moon indicates the mind and this Moon is in Hashta Nakshatra ruled by Moon itself and in the Sub of Sun. This Moon is placed in 7th house and also lord of 6th house and Sun is in 6th indicating me about the native is thinking about employment and service while giving the Horary number to me. So I have the permission to go forward and give my analysis for this native. In this horary chart Moon conjoined with Ketu and aspected by Rahu. Rahu signfies the houses of Lagna, 8th and 11th houses. Ketu signifies the houses of 6th and 7th. Sat is aspecting this Moon too. Also this Sat signifies the houses of 6th, 7th and 12th. Thus Moon clearly indicates that the query refers to job, but because of the malefic planets aspect indicating to me that there may be a bit delay in getting the desire fulfilled. Now let us see the principles, analysis the chart and go forward. II) Let me see the KP principles

for employment and then consider them to analyze the above chart step by step. 1) The 2nd house shows one's bank position, 6th shows day-to-day attendance and 10th shows profession. So we need to consider 2nd, 6th and 10th houses for employment opportunities. 2) So let us find the Significator of 2nd, 6th and 10th:- House Planet in Occupant Planet in Owner Occupant's Star Owner's Star (A) (B) ( C ) (D) 2 None None None Mar 6 Mar,Ket,Ven, Sat Sun,Mar,Mer, Ven, Sat Moon Moon 10 None None Rahu Jup 3) If the cuspal sub lord of the 6th or 10th be the significator of 2nd, 6th or 10th then, employment / service or earning is promised during the joint period of the significators of 2nd, 6th and 10th. a) Here the Cuspal sub lord of the 6th is Moon and Cuspal sub lord of the 10 th is Rahu. This Moon's star lord is Moon itself and Rahu's star lord is Jup. Here the Moon (always be in direct motion of course) and Jup are in direct motion hence the employment is promised. Also you will notice that Rahu acts as agent for Jup. b) Now let us see the 11th Cusp. The sub lord of the 11th cusp is Ketu. Its star lord is Sun who is always in direct motion. This Sun is placed in its own house and owner of 6th house too. Hence the querent's desire will be fulfilled soon because Surya is a fast

moving planet. 4) Based on Punarphoo principles, the Moon is in the Sub of Sat and Sat is in Rasi of Moon. Also Moon is being aspected by Sat. All these are indicating some delay and obstalces in the upcoming Job. So having determined that the native's desire will be fulfilled soon, now it is the time to find when ? So let us explore that. 5) The Ruling planets are:- Day Lord Sign Lord Star Lord Day is : Sunday Sun - - Asc. - Ven Jup Moon - Mer Moon Note : Rahu is aspected by Moon and Ketu is conjoined with Moon hence we should consider both of them as Ruling Planets (RP). The common planets between the Ruling Planets and the significator of 2nd, 6th and 10th are : Ven, Mer, Jup, Moon, Sun, Rahu and Ketu. 6) Now let us find out the Joint Periods where the native will get the job:- At the time of judgment the querent is running A joint period of Moon Dasa and Sun Bhukti till Sep 16th 2006. Sun is in the above list, hence before Sun Bhukti is completede the native will get job i.e by Sep 16th 2006.The reason is that the above D-B-A is connected with the 2nd, 6th, 10th and 11th cusps. 7) I could not go into the

Antar and Sooksha dasa now, but in the future I will attempt once I have learnt the principles. 8) Finally we have to see whether the transit agree to the above or not. I could not do that now as I have not learnt those principles also yet. So the Summary is: The native will get the job between Aug 28th 2006 and Sep 16th 2006. Having said that, may I request Gurus and Learned members to go over my analysis and see whether I have applied the basic KP principles correctly or not. If I have not used the KP principles then, may I request the following from you please:- 1) What I did wrong and briefly explain ? 2) Then please give the correct analysis So that I and my other fellow students can benefit from your reply with your analysis. Thanks for your help in advance. Regards Raghunatha Rao Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

Dear Raghunatha ji, Very good affort, Befor this i am always write my anlysis with thinking that all are know rules and not need to go in detail of every thing. I like systemetic anlysis and i will try to write in this way in future. Keep it up your good work regards kanakRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Raghunath RaoGood effort, and a systematic way of putting

things.Now, Transits. Since the period is less than one month, check MOON,s transit from aug 20 to sept 16. Fix the day when the moon,in transit, passes thru the stars of one of the signifiers. This should decide the date.If more than 1 month, then Sun's Transit should be studied.good luckRaghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna Guru Namaste Sunil Ji, Here is my attempt to find an answer for your question on "When do I get job ?" which you have asked in the following message:- /message/9483 You have also subsequnetly provided a number 233, which I have considered for my analysis:- The Prashna Chart details are: Horary Number : 233 August 27, 2006 Time: 12:53:22 Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT) Place: 93 W 20' 59", 44 N 53' 23" USA I) First of all let us determine whether the Moon is indicating any clues about the native's Prashna about his employment or not. Let us see the Moon first. As Moon indicates the mind and this Moon is in Hashta

Nakshatra ruled by Moon itself and in the Sub of Sun. This Moon is placed in 7th house and also lord of 6th house and Sun is in 6th indicating me about the native is thinking about employment and service while giving the Horary number to me. So I have the permission to go forward and give my analysis for this native. In this horary chart Moon conjoined with Ketu and aspected by Rahu. Rahu signfies the houses of Lagna, 8th and 11th houses. Ketu signifies the houses of 6th and 7th. Sat is aspecting this Moon too. Also this Sat signifies the houses of 6th, 7th and 12th. Thus Moon clearly indicates that the query refers to job, but because of the malefic planets aspect indicating to me that there may be a bit delay in getting the desire fulfilled. Now let us see the principles, analysis the chart and go forward. II) Let me see the KP principles for employment and then consider them to analyze the above chart step by step. 1) The 2nd house shows one's bank position, 6th shows day-to-day attendance and 10th shows profession. So we need to consider 2nd, 6th and 10th houses for employment

opportunities. 2) So let us find the Significator of 2nd, 6th and 10th:- House Planet in Occupant Planet in Owner Occupant's Star Owner's Star (A) (B) ( C ) (D) 2 None None None Mar 6 Mar,Ket,Ven, Sat Sun,Mar,Mer, Ven, Sat Moon Moon 10 None None Rahu Jup 3) If the cuspal sub lord of the 6th or 10th be the significator of 2nd, 6th or 10th then, employment / service or earning is promised during the joint period of the significators of 2nd, 6th and 10th. a) Here the Cuspal sub lord of the 6th is Moon and Cuspal sub lord of the 10 th is Rahu. This Moon's star lord is Moon itself and Rahu's star lord is Jup. Here the Moon (always be in direct motion of course) and Jup are in direct motion hence the employment is promised. Also you will notice that Rahu acts as agent for Jup. b) Now let us see the 11th Cusp. The sub lord of the 11th cusp is Ketu. Its star lord is Sun who is always in direct motion. This Sun is placed in its own house and owner of 6th house too. Hence the querent's desire will be fulfilled soon because Surya is a fast moving planet. 4) Based on Punarphoo principles, the Moon is in the Sub of Sat and Sat is in Rasi of Moon. Also Moon is being aspected by Sat. All these are indicating some delay and obstalces in the upcoming Job. So having determined that the native's desire will be fulfilled soon, now it is the time to find when ? So let us explore that. 5) The Ruling planets are:- Day Lord Sign Lord Star Lord Day is : Sunday Sun -

- Asc. - Ven Jup Moon - Mer Moon Note : Rahu is aspected by Moon and Ketu is conjoined with Moon hence we should consider both of them as Ruling Planets (RP). The common planets between the Ruling Planets and the significator of 2nd, 6th and 10th are : Ven, Mer, Jup, Moon, Sun, Rahu and Ketu. 6) Now let us find out the Joint Periods where the native will get the job:- At the time of judgment the querent is running A joint period of Moon Dasa and Sun Bhukti till Sep 16th 2006. Sun is in the above list, hence before Sun Bhukti is completede the native will get job i.e by Sep 16th 2006.The reason is that the above D-B-A is connected with the 2nd, 6th, 10th and 11th cusps. 7) I could not go into the Antar and Sooksha

dasa now, but in the future I will attempt once I have learnt the principles. 8) Finally we have to see whether the transit agree to the above or not. I could not do that now as I have not learnt those principles also yet. So the Summary is: The native will get the job between Aug 28th 2006 and Sep 16th 2006. Having said that, may I request Gurus and

Learned members to go over my analysis and see whether I have applied the basic KP principles correctly or not. If I have not used the KP principles then, may I request the following from you please:- 1) What I did wrong and briefly explain ? 2) Then please give the correct analysis So that I and my other fellow students can benefit from your reply with your analysis. Thanks for your help in advance. Regards Raghunatha Rao Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Raichur Ji and Kanak Bhai.

Thank you for your encouraging comments. Yes, I take some additional

time to write in great detail with my analysis. That is what I did

for the Vedic Astrology analysis too. There are two reasons for

that.

1) To clearly write what I am thinking at the time of doing the

chart analysis, so that Gurus and Learner members can clearly find

my mistakes if any and guide me accordingly.

2) Second and most important reason is: If a new studetns comes to

our and start reading the old messages, then should get

the complete knolwedge transfer there it self.

3) Let me give you an example. When I came to this group say few

weeks ago with NO prior KP knowledge and started reading the old

messages, I was confused of some of the abbreviations used in the

analysis. for example 5th Cusp SL. What does it mean, Sign Lord,

Start Lord or Sub Lord, I have no clue, I have to spend some

additional time to go thru the chart and find it as 5th Cusp SL is

5th Cusp Start Lord in that analysis context. Then I have decided to

write in detail and avoid as much as possible this short sentenses

or answers and abbreviations, so that my fellow students will

benefit from our efforts in the coming days.

Hope every one of you take my point in a positive way and help me

and other new studetns with a clear definitions and usage of Sri

KSK's teachings.

Having said, Raichur Ji: I have done some work on your suggested

method to find the Transits of Moon in the Significators's Nakshatra.

Here is the partial list.

Moon is in transiting to the following signifiers:-

08/28/06 - Rahu

08/29/06 - Jup

08/31/06 - Mer

09/01/06 - Ketu

09/02/06 - Ven

09/03/06 - Sun

09/04/06 - Moon

...... so on.

So may I reqeust you to teach me, on how to find a precise date and

time from the above list, as I was told that KP system is renowed

for such a precision. That is why I came to learn this KP System.

Please bear in mind I am only 3 weeks into KP and a beginner so

plese write the principles clearly so that I can understand and then

apply them correctly.

Thank you all for your help in advance.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Re: " When do I Get Job " for Sunil - My Analysis using

KP Method

Dear Raghunath Rao

Good effort, and a systematic way of putting things.

Now, Transits. Since the period is less than one month, check MOON,s

transit from aug 20 to sept 16. Fix the day when the moon,in

transit, passes thru the stars of one of the signifiers. This should

decide the date.

If more than 1 month, then Sun's Transit should be studied.

good luck

> Raghunatha RaoNemani <raon1008

wrote:

> Om Krishna Guru

>

> Namaste Sunil Ji,

>

> Here is my attempt to find an answer for your question on " When

do I get job ? " which you have asked in the following message:-

>

> /message/9483

>

> You have also subsequnetly provided a number 233, which I have

considered for my analysis:-

>

> The Prashna Chart details are:

> Horary Number : 233

>

> August 27, 2006

> Time: 12:53:22

> Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)

> Place: 93 W 20' 59 " , 44 N 53' 23 "

> USA

>

> I) First of all let us determine whether the Moon is indicating

any clues about the native's Prashna about his employment or not.

>

> Let us see the Moon first. As Moon indicates the mind and this

Moon is in Hashta Nakshatra ruled by Moon itself and in the Sub of

Sun. This Moon is placed in 7th house and also lord of 6th house and

Sun is in 6th indicating me about the native is thinking about

employment and service while giving the Horary number to me. So I

have the permission to go forward and give my analysis for this

native.

>

> In this horary chart Moon conjoined with Ketu and aspected by

Rahu. Rahu signfies the houses of Lagna, 8th and 11th houses. Ketu

signifies the houses of 6th and 7th. Sat is aspecting this Moon too.

Also this Sat signifies the houses of 6th, 7th and 12th.

>

> Thus Moon clearly indicates that the query refers to job, but

because of the malefic planets aspect indicating to me that there

may be a bit delay in getting the desire fulfilled. Now let us see

the principles, analysis the chart and go forward.

>

> II) Let me see the KP principles for employment and then

consider them to analyze the above chart step by step.

>

> 1) The 2nd house shows one's bank position, 6th shows day-to-day

attendance and 10th shows profession. So we need to consider 2nd,

6th and 10th houses for employment opportunities.

>

> 2) So let us find the Significator of 2nd,

6th and 10th:-

>

>

>

>

> House Planet in Occupant Planet in Owner

Occupant's Star Owner's Star (A) (B) ( C ) (D)

2 None None None Mar 6 Mar,Ket,Ven, Sat

Sun,Mar,Mer,

> Ven, Sat

> Moon Moon 10 None None Rahu Jup

>

> 3) If the cuspal sub lord of the 6th or 10th be the significator

of 2nd, 6th or 10th then, employment / service or earning is

promised during the joint period of the significators of 2nd, 6th

and 10th.

>

> a) Here the Cuspal sub lord of the 6th is Moon and Cuspal sub

lord of the 10 th is Rahu. This Moon's star lord is Moon itself and

Rahu's star lord is Jup. Here the Moon (always be in direct motion

of course) and Jup are in direct motion hence the employment is

promised. Also you will notice that Rahu acts as agent for Jup.

>

> b) Now let us see the 11th Cusp. The sub lord of the 11th cusp

is Ketu. Its star lord is Sun who is always in direct motion. This

Sun is placed in its own house and owner of 6th house too. Hence the

querent's desire will be fulfilled soon because Surya is a fast

moving planet.

>

> 4) Based on Punarphoo principles, the Moon is in the Sub of Sat

and Sat is in Rasi of Moon. Also Moon is being aspected by Sat. All

these are indicating some delay and obstalces in the upcoming Job.

>

> So having determined that the native's desire will be fulfilled

soon, now it is the time to find when ? So let us explore that.

>

> 5) The Ruling planets are:-

>

>

>

>

>

> Day Lord Sign Lord Star Lord Day is : Sunday

Sun - - Asc. - Ven Jup

Moon - Mer Moon

>

> Note : Rahu is aspected by Moon and Ketu is conjoined with Moon

hence we should consider both of them as Ruling Planets (RP).

>

> The common planets between the Ruling Planets and the

significator of 2nd, 6th and 10th are : Ven, Mer, Jup, Moon, Sun,

Rahu and Ketu.

>

> 6) Now let us find out the Joint Periods where the native will

get the job:-

>

> At the time of judgment the querent is running A joint period of

Moon Dasa and Sun

> Bhukti till Sep 16th 2006. Sun is in the above list, hence before

Sun Bhukti is completede the native will get job i.e by Sep 16th

2006.The reason is that the above D-B-A is connected with the 2nd,

6th, 10th and 11th cusps.

>

> 7) I could not go into the Antar and Sooksha dasa now, but in

the future I will attempt once I have learnt the principles.

>

> 8) Finally we have to see whether the transit agree to the above

or not. I could not do that now as I have not learnt those

principles also yet.

>

> So the Summary is: The native will get the job between Aug 28th

2006 and Sep 16th 2006.

>

> Having said that, may I request Gurus and Learned members to go

over my analysis and see whether I have applied the basic KP

principles correctly or not. If I have not used the KP principles

then, may I request the following from you please:-

>

> 1) What I did wrong and briefly explain ?

> 2) Then please give the correct analysis

>

> So that I and my other fellow students can benefit from your

reply with your analysis.

>

> Thanks for your help in advance.

>

> Regards

> Raghunatha Rao

>

>

>

> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and

30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

>