IndiaDivine.org

What is going on Group?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Raichur ji and Tin Win ji and all members, I am wondering by Mukesh ji's post. today i am check all past mail and found that Mukeshji's intention is only to promot S.P.Khullarji and his books. bellow is the mail please check it and think your self and the only reply. SPECIAL REQUERST TO OUR MODERATORE PUNIT JI: I REMEMBRS COPRECTLY WHRN RAICHUR JI REPLY SOME ONE'S MAIL ABOUT HIS SOFTWARE( I DONT WNAT TO GO IN DETAIL OF THAT MAIL) YOU WRNG RAICHURJI TO NOT POST ANY KIND OF PROMATIONAL MAIL IN GROUP, AND I HOPE YOU ALSO REMEMEBR THAT MAIL. new look at below my objervation and reply. On 3/8/2006 message no: 9193 Mukesh write: Dear Members, Can Any Body please Give Birth Data of Acharya Rajneesh "OSHO". regars, Mukesh Gupta after this mail we all are discuss on

Rajnishji's data and we all are discuss on time of Rajnishjee. and this is the main point Want MUkeshji';s mail bcoze he is waiitng for this discussion and when he think that all are now on disusssion what he need then he write on more mail on 15/8/2006 nessgae no: 9305 Dear all Readers, Shri SP Khullar is a renound astrologer and has done researchon Cuspal Interlinks. He has already Published 3 Books. His FourthBook is now ready for release on "Horary and Cuspal Interlinks". inthis book he has discussed the birthchart of Acharya Rajneesh. Thesame is being uploaded to file section. Regards, Mukesh Gupta So what is the meaning of this mail? do not reply in hurry please think on it.and the only reply.he try to prove that all we are wrong and only truth is in Khullar ji's book. not it? Mr. Mukesh ji is try to

promot Khullarji and his Books this is the main point he is wirte about Rajnishjee's Data. My special request to Punit ji, please think on it and your reply is must other wise it will rise a doubt in my mind for you too. Now look at some part of Mukesh ji's mail: ..... Lot more can be said about invention of Cuspal Interlinks and controversies of Meena’s but I would like to close here.................. With regards, Mukesh. With regards, Mukesh. That menas he is strongly say that this Cus[pal Interling theory not givan by K.Baskaran. and NOW I WANT REQUEST RAICHUR JI TO CLEAR DOUBT ON WHO GIVE THEORY FIRST ON CIL. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT,ANY STATEMENT FORM YOU ON THIS SUBJECT. I dont want any reply from Mukesh ji bcoz a person only write in support of any one and to promot any one i dont like that type of mentality and dont want to do any discusion with this type of person. This type of Mukesh ji's mail reduce My secpet for Khullar ji. and it is 100% true .Now some one write me that Khullar ji him self discuss this chart( Rajneesh ji's)in other group, i think thay think that Fron Rajnish ji;s chart thay found Treaser of CIL Astrological trouth.and at this time some Thruth form Raichur ji on CIL is most importan . in his last mail Mukesh ji write: am not trying to discredit the revered KSK, but being a man open to new researches and investigation I only presented the chart of Acharya Rajneesh prepared by Mr. Khullar for discussion. It was on provocation by some members I was trying to discuss the concept of Ayanamsa. Unfortunately you have misunderstood the contents of my mail and reacted emotionally. you are also behaving in the same way, (by not being open to new ideas and investigations) like BV Raman and his followers did with revered KSK. SO NOW HIS IS TRY TO COMPER KHULLAR JI WITH KSK, simply grerat............................................... any comment from any one? regards Kanak Bosmia >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Dear Kanak, I have in the past,many a time suspected that our Moderator Mr Punit Pande himself is encouraging this kind of deliberate sabotage "all,in the name ofresearch",and trying to promote a website of his choice...now he seems to have "invented his own SW also,naturally he will promote it vigorously..." My observations were dismissed in the past by some in this group,even after I had pointed out that the very name of this site is K.P. System... I have objected to Punit Pandey himself but he has simply

ignored it...! However it is now very clear that the K.P. System group at this site is being deliberately encouraged to be sabotaged, by the "promoters" of people who lay claim to new and ..." and 'probably usurped'discoveries"... I completely agree with you Kanak. With kind regards,

L.Y.Rao. Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote: Dear Raichur ji and Tin Win ji and all members, I am wondering by Mukesh ji's post. today i am check all past mail and found that Mukeshji's intention is only to promot S.P.Khullarji and his books. bellow is the mail please check it and

think your self and the only reply. SPECIAL REQUERST TO OUR MODERATORE PUNIT JI: I REMEMBRS COPRECTLY WHRN RAICHUR JI REPLY SOME ONE'S MAIL ABOUT HIS SOFTWARE( I DONT WNAT TO GO IN DETAIL OF THAT MAIL) YOU WRNG RAICHURJI TO NOT POST ANY KIND OF PROMATIONAL MAIL IN GROUP, AND I HOPE YOU ALSO REMEMEBR THAT MAIL. new look at below my objervation and reply. On 3/8/2006 message no: 9193 Mukesh write: Dear Members, Can Any Body please Give Birth Data of Acharya Rajneesh "OSHO". regars, Mukesh Gupta after this mail we all are discuss on Rajnishji's data and we all are discuss on time of Rajnishjee. and this is the main point Want MUkeshji';s mail bcoze he is waiitng for this discussion and when he think that all are now on disusssion what he need then he write on more mail on 15/8/2006 nessgae no: 9305 Dear

all Readers, Shri SP Khullar is a renound astrologer and has done researchon Cuspal Interlinks. He has already Published 3 Books. His FourthBook is now ready for release on "Horary and Cuspal Interlinks". inthis book he has discussed the birthchart of Acharya Rajneesh. Thesame is being uploaded to file section. Regards, Mukesh Gupta So what is the meaning of this mail? do not reply in hurry please think on it.and the only reply.he try to prove that all we are wrong and only truth is in Khullar ji's book. not it? Mr. Mukesh ji is try to promot Khullarji and his Books this is the main point he is wirte about Rajnishjee's Data. My special request to Punit ji, please think on it and your reply is must other wise it will rise a doubt in my mind for you too. Now look at some

part of Mukesh ji's mail: ..... Lot more can be said about invention of Cuspal Interlinks and controversies of Meena’s but I would like to close here.................. With regards, Mukesh. With regards, Mukesh. That menas he is strongly say that this Cus[pal Interling theory not givan by K.Baskaran. and NOW I WANT REQUEST RAICHUR JI TO CLEAR

DOUBT ON WHO GIVE THEORY FIRST ON CIL. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT,ANY STATEMENT FORM YOU ON THIS SUBJECT. I dont want any reply from Mukesh ji bcoz a person only write in support of any one and to promot any one i dont like that type of mentality and dont want to do any discusion with this type of person. This type of Mukesh ji's mail reduce My secpet for Khullar ji. and it is 100% true .Now some one write me that Khullar ji him self discuss this chart( Rajneesh

ji's)in other group, i think thay think that Fron Rajnish ji;s chart thay found Treaser of CIL Astrological trouth.and at this time some Thruth form Raichur ji on CIL is most importan . in his last mail Mukesh ji write: am not trying to discredit the revered KSK, but being a man open to new researches and investigation I only presented the chart of Acharya Rajneesh prepared by Mr. Khullar for discussion. It was on provocation by some members I was trying to discuss the

concept of Ayanamsa. Unfortunately you have misunderstood the contents of my mail and reacted emotionally. you are also behaving in the same way, (by not being open to new ideas and investigations) like BV Raman and his followers did with revered KSK. SO NOW HIS IS TRY TO COMPER KHULLAR JI WITH KSK, simply grerat............................................... any comment from any one? regards Kanak Bosmia >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying << All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Kanak,

SO NOW HIS IS TRY TO COMPER KHULLAR JI WITH KSK,

simply grerat............................................... any

comment from any one?

1. It will be properly responded later. Right now my emphasis is on

the issue of ayanamsa what Khullar has sad and used as it is not

worhty and desirable to mess up the issues and I don't have enough

time.

2. In fact, as mentioned before, those cuspal interlinks are not KP

because of their revised concepts different from KP as stated by

Basakaran at the end of his Cuspal Interlinks and generally followed

by Khullar. By taking more emphasis on the sub sub by Khullar, it

becomes more vulnerable or practically impossible to apply to a

natal chart.

Regards,

tw

P.S. Your observation of the ayanamsa used by Khullar to be KP

Sright Line is correct because the ayanamsa used by Khullar in 47

out of 51 charts of his Birth Time Rectification and also Rajneesh's

chart is only 1 to 2 second lower than the KP Straight Line

(Adjusted) ayanamsa given by KPAstro 2.5. Other 4 charts out of 51

are supposed to be the same if typing errors were corrected. It

seems that for Khullar the New KPA is the KP Sright Line (which he

called the New Comb's Ayanamsa) but not the KP Ayanamsa of KP &

Astrlogy Year Book 2003 as we KP followers know.

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear Raichur ji and Tin Win ji and all members,

>

> I am wondering by Mukesh ji's post. today i am check all past

mail and found that Mukeshji's intention is only to promot

S.P.Khullarji and his books.

>

> bellow is the mail please check it and think your self and the

only reply.

> SPECIAL REQUERST TO OUR MODERATORE PUNIT JI: I REMEMBRS

COPRECTLY WHRN RAICHUR JI REPLY SOME ONE'S MAIL ABOUT HIS SOFTWARE(

I DONT WNAT TO GO IN DETAIL OF THAT MAIL) YOU WRNG RAICHURJI TO NOT

POST ANY KIND OF PROMATIONAL MAIL IN GROUP, AND I HOPE YOU ALSO

REMEMEBR THAT MAIL. new look at below my objervation and reply.

>

> On 3/8/2006 message no: 9193 Mukesh write:

>

> Dear Members,

> Can Any Body please Give Birth Data of Acharya Rajneesh " OSHO " .

> regars,

> Mukesh Gupta

>

>

> after this mail we all are discuss on Rajnishji's data and we

all are discuss on time of Rajnishjee. and this is the main point

Want MUkeshji';s mail bcoze he is waiitng for this discussion and

when he think that all are now on disusssion what he need then he

write on more mail on 15/8/2006 nessgae no: 9305

>

> Dear all Readers,

> Shri SP Khullar is a renound astrologer and has done research

> on Cuspal Interlinks. He has already Published 3 Books. His Fourth

> Book is now ready for release on " Horary and Cuspal Interlinks " . in

> this book he has discussed the birthchart of Acharya Rajneesh. The

> same is being uploaded to file section.

> Regards,

>

> Mukesh Gupta

>

> So what is the meaning of this mail? do not reply in hurry

please think on it.and the only reply.he try to prove that all we

are wrong and only truth is in Khullar ji's book. not it?

>

> Mr. Mukesh ji is try to promot Khullarji and his Books this is

the main point he is wirte about Rajnishjee's Data.

> My special request to Punit ji, please think on it and your

reply is must other wise it will rise a doubt in my mind for you

too.

>

>

> Now look at some part of Mukesh ji's mail:

>

> ..... Lot more can be said about invention of Cuspal

Interlinks and controversies of Meena's but I would like to close

here..................

>

> With regards,

>

> Mukesh.

>

> With regards,

>

> Mukesh.

>

> That menas he is strongly say that this Cus[pal Interling theory

not givan by K.Baskaran. and NOW I WANT REQUEST RAICHUR JI TO CLEAR

DOUBT ON WHO GIVE THEORY FIRST ON CIL. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT,ANY

STATEMENT FORM YOU ON THIS SUBJECT.

>

> I dont want any reply from Mukesh ji bcoz a person only write in

support of any one and to promot any one i dont like that type of

mentality and dont want to do any discusion with this type of person.

>

> This type of Mukesh ji's mail reduce My secpet for Khullar ji.

and it is 100% true .Now some one write me that Khullar ji him self

discuss this chart( Rajneesh ji's)in other group, i think thay think

that Fron Rajnish ji;s chart thay found Treaser of CIL Astrological

trouth.and at this time some Thruth form Raichur ji on CIL is most

importan .

>

> in his last mail Mukesh ji write:

>

> am not trying to discredit the revered KSK, but being a man

open to new researches and investigation I only presented the chart

of Acharya Rajneesh prepared by Mr. Khullar for discussion. It was

on provocation by some members I was trying to discuss the concept

of Ayanamsa. Unfortunately you have misunderstood the contents of my

mail and reacted emotionally. you are also behaving in the same way,

(by not being open to new ideas and investigations) like BV Raman

and his followers did with revered KSK.

>

> SO NOW HIS IS TRY TO COMPER KHULLAR JI WITH KSK,

>

> simply grerat............................................... any

comment from any one?

>

>

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>

>

>

> All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get

things done faster.

>

Lajmi ji,

As per the forum constitution this mail should not be approved, as it will again create unnecessary controversy and has nothing to do with the KP learning. But as this mail was targeted on me, I though it would be good to clarify it in the forum. You are free to think whatever you want and I don't want to change that. You are member of this forum and know me for years and if still you think that I have some hidden intentions behind something, I don't think that I can ever convince you.

Regarding the software website (http://www.AstroSage.com), I must ask what is wrong with it? I created a website with years of my knowledge and efforts that can help people generating KP charts FREE of cost online. What is wrong with in it? I thought that I am doing a great service to the KP community (in fact, astrology community in general) . Can you tell me how it can be called sabotage? Just for your information, astrology is my hobby and I make more money than I need with my software business (non-astrology).

This website I created nearly a year back, but I never tried to promote it as I was still in process of improving it. Another clarification that I am associated with astrology software business for years now. I also created first KP software on palm pilots, before this Internet edition of the software. But I never tried to promote any of my software (I have multiple software for KP system) in this forum. Archive is accessible to all and there can not be any bigger proof than that. .

Another clarification, I believe that KP system has its roots in traditional astrology. KP system has no meaning without traditional astrology. I don't think that traditional astrology can be banned from this forum, the way you want.

Dear Punit ji, You have not reply of my mail i dont understand why? or in future you do not do any comment on any one's promotional mail. regards kanakPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Lajmi ji, As per the forum constitution this mail should not be approved, as it will again create unnecessary controversy and has nothing to do with the KP learning. But as this mail was

targeted on me, I though it would be good to clarify it in the forum. You are free to think whatever you want and I don't want to change that. You are member of this forum and know me for years and if still you think that I have some hidden intentions behind something, I don't think that I can ever convince you. Regarding the software website (http://www.AstroSage.com), I must ask what is wrong with it? I created a website with years of my knowledge and efforts that can help people generating KP charts FREE of cost online. What is wrong with in it? I thought that I am doing a great service to the KP community (in fact, astrology community in general) . Can you tell me how it can be called sabotage? Just for your information, astrology is my hobby and I make more money than I need with my software business (non-astrology). This

website I created nearly a year back, but I never tried to promote it as I was still in process of improving it. Another clarification that I am associated with astrology software business for years now. I also created first KP software on palm pilots, before this Internet edition of the software. But I never tried to promote any of my software (I have multiple software for KP system) in this forum. Archive is accessible to all and there can not be any bigger proof than that. . Another clarification, I believe that KP system has its roots in traditional astrology. KP system has no meaning without traditional astrology. I don't think that traditional astrology can be banned from this forum, the way you want.

Dear Punit, I have nothing against you personally,for "developing" a new SW for K.P. system...I guess the Khullar incidence closely followed by mr=y reading your claim for developing a new SW...perhaps seems to have triggerred my reaction..I did not mean to hurt you...at all. Yours sincerely, L.Y.Rao. Punit Pandey <punitp wrote: Lajmi ji, As per the forum constitution this mail should not be approved, as it will again create unnecessary controversy and has nothing to do with the KP learning. But as this mail was targeted on me, I though it would be good to clarify it in the forum. You are free to think whatever you want and I don't want to change that. You are member of this forum and know me for years and if still you think that I have some hidden intentions behind something, I don't think that I can ever convince you. Regarding the software website (http://www.AstroSage.com), I must ask what is wrong with it? I created a website with years

of my knowledge and efforts that can help people generating KP charts FREE of cost online. What is wrong with in it? I thought that I am doing a great service to the KP community (in fact, astrology community in general) . Can you tell me how it can be called sabotage? Just for your information, astrology is my hobby and I make more money than I need with my software business (non-astrology). This website I created nearly a year back, but I never tried to promote it as I was still in process of improving it. Another clarification that I am associated with astrology software business for years now. I also created first KP software on palm pilots, before this Internet edition of the software. But I never tried to promote any of my software (I have multiple software for KP system) in this forum. Archive is accessible to all and there can not be any bigger proof than that. . Another clarification, I believe that KP system has its roots in traditional astrology. KP system has no meaning without traditional astrology. I don't think that traditional astrology can be banned from this forum, the way you want.

Kanak ji,

Please see my message no. 9602 - /message/9602. Just for the clarification, I am also reproducing one point from the forum constitution file that can be found in the file section -

No self-promotion is allowed. All mails containing any type of promotional matter i.e. ads, charitable appeals, or personal websites will be deleted and repeated offence shall entail deletion of your membership.

There is no change in the policy.

I have also created a separate group for the discussion of cuspal interlinks theory at interlinks/. It doesn't mean that discussion on cuspal interlinks is not allowed here. But as we are calling it a system itself, I thought it deserves an indepandant forum. That is an open and unmoderated forum and people can discuss cuspal interlinks theory there.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 9/4/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

You have not reply of my mail i dont understand why?

or in future you do not do any comment on any one's promotional mail.

regards

kanak

Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Lajmi ji,

As per the forum constitution this mail should not be approved, as it will again create unnecessary controversy and has nothing to do with the KP learning. But as this mail was targeted on me, I though it would be good to clarify it in the forum. You are free to think whatever you want and I don't want to change that. You are member of this forum and know me for years and if still you think that I have some hidden intentions behind something, I don't think that I can ever convince you.

Regarding the software website (http://www.AstroSage.com), I must ask what is wrong with it? I created a website with years of my knowledge and efforts that can help people generating KP charts FREE of cost online. What is wrong with in it? I thought that I am doing a great service to the KP community (in fact, astrology community in general) . Can you tell me how it can be called sabotage? Just for your information, astrology is my hobby and I make more money than I need with my software business (non-astrology).

This website I created nearly a year back, but I never tried to promote it as I was still in process of improving it. Another clarification that I am associated with astrology software business for years now. I also created first KP software on palm pilots, before this Internet edition of the software. But I never tried to promote any of my software (I have multiple software for KP system) in this forum. Archive is accessible to all and there can not be any bigger proof than that. .

Another clarification, I believe that KP system has its roots in traditional astrology. KP system has no meaning without traditional astrology. I don't think that traditional astrology can be banned from this forum, the way you want.

Dear Punit ji,

I see it's allowable to put the commercial from Khullar's website by

Mukesh Gupta not by Khullar himself.

http://www.khullarastrologyinstitute.com/eg9_5.php

Thanks and regards,

tw

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Kanak ji,

>

> Please see my message no. 9602 -

> /message/9602. Just for the

> clarification, I am also reproducing one point from the forum

constitution

> file that can be found in the file section -

>

> *No self-promotion is allowed. All mails containing any type of

promotional

> matter i.e. ads, charitable appeals, or personal websites will be

deleted

> and repeated offence shall entail deletion of your membership.*

>

> There is no change in the policy.

>

> I have also created a separate group for the discussion of cuspal

interlinks

> theory at interlinks/. It doesn't

mean that

> discussion on cuspal interlinks is not allowed here. But as we are

calling

> it a system itself, I thought it deserves an indepandant forum.

That is an

> open and unmoderated forum and people can discuss cuspal

interlinks theory

> there.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

> On 9/4/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

> >

> > Dear Punit ji,

> >

> > You have not reply of my mail i dont understand why?

> > or in future you do not do any comment on any one's promotional

mail.

> >

> > regards

> > kanak

> >

> >

> > *Punit Pandey <punitp* wrote:

> >

> > Lajmi ji,

> >

> > As per the forum constitution this mail should not be approved,

as it will

> > again create unnecessary controversy and has nothing to do with

the KP

> > learning. But as this mail was targeted on me, I though it would

be good to

> > clarify it in the forum. You are free to think whatever you want

and I don't

> > want to change that. You are member of this forum and know me

for years and

> > if still you think that I have some hidden intentions behind

something, I

> > don't think that I can ever convince you.

> >

> > Regarding the software website

(http://www.AstroSage.com<http://www.astrosage.com/>),

> > I must ask what is wrong with it? I created a website with years

of my

> > knowledge and efforts that can help people generating KP charts

FREE of cost

> > online. What is wrong with in it? I thought that I am doing a

great service

> > to the KP community (in fact, astrology community in general) .

Can you tell

> > me how it can be called sabotage? Just for your information,

astrology is my

> > hobby and I make more money than I need with my software business

> > (non-astrology).

> >

> > This website I created nearly a year back, but I never tried to

promote it

> > as I was still in process of improving it. Another clarification

that I am

> > associated with astrology software business for years now. I

also created

> > first KP software on palm pilots, before this Internet edition

of the

> > software. But I never tried to promote any of my software (I

have multiple

> > software for KP system) in this forum. Archive is accessible to

all and

> > there can not be any bigger proof than that. .

> >

> > Another clarification, I believe that KP system has its roots in

> > traditional astrology. KP system has no meaning without

traditional

> > astrology. I don't think that traditional astrology can be

banned from this

> > forum, the way you want.

Dear Punit, Your not objecting to "promoting" Khullar's SW,by his admirer had provoked my "acidic" mail,I guess... As said earlier,I did not mean to hurt you...at all. With best wishes,and may you succeed with your SW... Yours sincerely, L.Y.Rao.Punit Pandey <punitp wrote: Kanak ji, Please see my message no. 9602 - /message/9602. Just for the clarification, I am also reproducing one point from the forum constitution file that can be found in the file section - No self-promotion is allowed. All mails containing any type of promotional matter i.e. ads, charitable appeals, or personal websites will be deleted and repeated offence shall entail deletion of your

membership. There is no change in the policy. I have also created a separate group for the discussion of cuspal interlinks theory at interlinks/. It doesn't mean that discussion on cuspal interlinks is not allowed here. But as we are calling it a system itself, I thought it deserves an indepandant forum. That is an open and unmoderated forum and people can discuss cuspal interlinks theory there. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 9/4/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji, You have not reply of my mail i dont understand why? or in future you do not do any comment on any one's promotional mail. regards kanak Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Lajmi ji, As per the forum constitution this mail should not be approved, as it will again create unnecessary controversy and has nothing to do with the KP learning. But as this mail was targeted on me, I though it would be good to clarify it in the forum. You are free to think whatever you want and I don't want to change that. You are member of

this forum and know me for years and if still you think that I have some hidden intentions behind something, I don't think that I can ever convince you. Regarding the software website (http://www.AstroSage.com), I must ask what is wrong with it? I created a website with years of my knowledge and efforts that can help people generating KP charts FREE of cost online. What is wrong with in it? I thought that I am doing a great service to the KP community (in fact, astrology community in general) . Can you tell me how it can be called sabotage? Just for your information, astrology is my hobby and I make more money than I need with my software business (non-astrology). This website I created nearly a year back, but I never tried to promote it as I was still in process of improving it. Another clarification that I am

associated with astrology software business for years now. I also created first KP software on palm pilots, before this Internet edition of the software. But I never tried to promote any of my software (I have multiple software for KP system) in this forum. Archive is accessible to all and there can not be any bigger proof than that. . Another clarification, I believe that KP system has its roots in traditional astrology. KP system has no meaning without traditional astrology. I don't think that traditional astrology can be banned from this forum, the way you want.

Dear Lajimi ji, I Guss all this heppan is only after geting parmission of Punit ji otherwise alwyas punit ji come in fild and stop this Kind of personal pramotion. I hope punit ji take my mail in right way. regards Kanak Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Punit, Your not objecting to "promoting"

Khullar's SW,by his admirer had provoked my "acidic" mail,I guess... As said earlier,I did not mean to hurt you...at all. With best wishes,and may you succeed with your SW... Yours sincerely, L.Y.Rao.Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Kanak ji, Please see my message no. 9602 - /message/9602. Just for the clarification, I am also reproducing one point from the forum constitution file that can be found in the file section - No self-promotion is allowed. All mails containing any type of promotional matter i.e. ads, charitable appeals, or personal websites will be deleted and repeated offence shall entail deletion of your membership. There is no change in the policy. I have also created a separate group for the discussion of cuspal interlinks theory at interlinks/. It doesn't mean that discussion on cuspal interlinks is not allowed here. But as we are

calling it a system itself, I thought it deserves an indepandant forum. That is an open and unmoderated forum and people can discuss cuspal interlinks theory there. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 9/4/06, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji, You have not reply of my mail i dont understand why? or in future you do not do any comment on any one's promotional mail. regards kanak Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Lajmi ji, As per the forum constitution this mail should not be approved, as it will again create unnecessary controversy and has nothing to do with the KP learning. But as this mail was targeted on me, I though it would be good to clarify it in the forum. You are free to think whatever you want and I don't want to change that. You are member of this forum and know me for years and if still you think that I have some hidden intentions behind something, I don't think that I can ever convince you. Regarding the software website (http://www.AstroSage.com), I must ask what is wrong with it? I created a

website with years of my knowledge and efforts that can help people generating KP charts FREE of cost online. What is wrong with in it? I thought that I am doing a great service to the KP community (in fact, astrology community in general) . Can you tell me how it can be called sabotage? Just for your information, astrology is my hobby and I make more money than I need with my software business (non-astrology). This website I created nearly a year back, but I never tried to promote it as I was still in process of improving it. Another clarification that I am associated with astrology software business for years now. I also created first KP software on palm pilots, before this Internet edition of the software. But I never tried to promote any of my software (I have multiple software for KP system) in this forum. Archive is accessible to all and there can not be any bigger proof than that. .

Dear Mr Gupta When you are studyng a new system, you take the statements made by the person propogating the system as valid. After all Prof KSK had done lot of research, before the Stellar Astrology method, was improved with his sub theory, so we accept what he had said. He had also then written, that he would explain how he arrived at this ayanamsa. In the book, he has given, various others adopting different others years as the year when sayan and nirayan coincided, i.e. the ayanamsa was zero. I am not an astronomer, so have not questioned, the rate of precision given by Necombe, as quoted by Prof K>SK. One apparent anamoly I found, was that by applying, the so-called st.-line rule by assuming 0 + (YR-291)* 50.xxxx, does not match the fiures given by Prof KSK himself, in his 1st reader (original edition) for 1840 to 2000, year by year. Even In Laheri's Books his

ayansa does not follow a st.line rule. I therefore worked out an elaborate formula, which could satisfy the figures gien in the Book, except certain yrs, where an apprent anamoly was seen. I did not name is as new/or raichur ayanamsa. However, I had got hold of a formuls, from surya siddhanta, which gave results, very nearly coinciding with laheri;s publishe figures. When on 2003 prof Balachandra published his papers, where his formula, make small adjustment, which is done, once in a century, I checked his figures, and mine, and they were nearly same, max diff. being 30 seconds. So I accepted that to be better, and to distinguish it from the older kp ayanamsa, called it NEW KPAYANAMSA. There was a lot of discussion on the old kp ayansa, in KP and Astrology, mostly by Nayyar and others. But the editor simply barred the discussion, and Mr

Subbramaniyam of "sub-lord speaks" just would not change his views, KSK as given 2 figures, 291 and newcommbs rate of precission as 50...... So a statight line simple formula is assumed, though KSK never said so. Many other eminent astrologers have come out with their own ayanamsa, and claimed it New KP. If you can relaibly establish, that the ayanamsa was 0 in a particular year, and the rate of precission is 50.xxxx , and establish that your formula gives same figures as orignal KP for years 1840 to 2000 , then you could name it as the new Gupta Ayanamsa. I hope this helps. Mukesh Gupta <mg13jan wrote: Dear Shri Tinwin , 1. I had posted my replies earlier in the group, but these were not displayed on board, perhaps they were stopped by Moderator due to reasons best known to

him. I am compelled to write directly directly to you. 2. Initially the basis of taking 291AD and 50.2388475 was as per statement of revered Shri KSK that these are based on NewComb's Calculations. Mr. Krishnamurthy has taken the year 291 as the year for zero Ayanamsa. Has he

any where indicated how could he reach this figure? Mr. Krishnamurthy said that he follows the rate of precession (50.2388475secs per year) given by Newcomb. No where in his book "Spherical Astronomy" Newcomb has mentioned this figure. On page 406 in his book, Newcomb has indicated that the rate of general precession as 50.2564 second for 1900. The calculations in the article on page 88 in Annual number 2003 of K.P & Astrology are not correct. I Mr. Khullar have been reading all available material on New Comb but no book or website gives such figures. Wait, I am sure we will be able to dig the source from where K.P has taken the year 291 A.D for zero Ayanamsa. It would have been better if the learned Mr. Raichur has thrown light on this subject. Calculation of Ayanamsa which Mr. Khullar has used is as follows: Date for Zero Ayanamsa = 15.4.291 Ayanamsa at any Date = 50.2388475 X T. Where T= (Date -

15.4.291). 3. Prior to 2003, some Astrology softwares had the option K.P (New or Refined) Ayanamsa. The value of this Ayanamsa is generally calculated by the formula: AyanKP = (50.2388475/3600)*((YR-292)+(261/365)+(((MN-1)*30+DY)/365)), YR stands for year, MN stands for Month, DY stands for Day. Mr. Khullar used the Ayanamsa as calculated by this formula since

1998 till 2005. In 2003, some Astrology software developers have provided the option K.P (New) Ayanamsa where the value of Ayanamsa is calculated by other formula probably given by Mr. Raichur. This value of Ayanamsa differs from the value of Ayanamsa as calculated above. The software developers should have taken note of the fact that the term K.P (New) Ayanamsa was in existence before 2003. It is said, "Ignorance of Law is no excuse" Thanks and Regards, Mukesh Gupta Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

Dear Mukesh Gupta ji,

1. It looks like shooting own foot by saying,

Mr. Krishnamurthy has taken the year 291 as the year for zero

Ayanamsa. Has he any where indicated how could he reach this figure?

Mr. Krishnamurthy said that he follows the rate of precession

(50.2388475secs per year) given by Newcomb. No where in his

book " Spherical Astronomy " Newcomb has mentioned this figure. On

page 406 in his book, Newcomb has indicated that the rate of general

precession as 50.2564 second for 1900. The calculations in the

article on page 88 in Annual number 2003 of K.P & Astrology are not

correct. I Mr. Khullar have been reading all available material on

New Comb but no book or website gives such figures. Wait, I am sure

we will be able to dig the source from where K.P has taken the year

291 A.D for zero Ayanamsa.

since Mr. Khullar says in his book ,YOUR TRUE ASTROLOGY (Birth Time

Rectification), page xi, that " New Comb's Ayanamsa " is used and

in his book, TRUE ASTROLOGY, Basics & Traditional Concepts, page 9,

11, the annual precession rate " New Comb --- 50.2388475 " and

Newcomb's zero ayanamsa year " New Comb --- 291 A.D " in place

of " Krishnamurti 291 A.D. " in KP Reader I, page 56 and those two

figures are used in the calculation of his so-named New Comb's

Ayanamsa and so-mentioned KP (New) Ayanamsa.

2. 291 A.D. is Guruji KSK's own opinion as a great astrologer and he

never no where mentioned it is Newcomb's. This is Mr. Khullar who

mentions it is Newcomb's.

3. The annual precession rate is increasing itself and Guruji KSK

just mention Newcomb --- 50.2388475 without saying for which

year. " 50.2564 second for 1900 " would be reduced to around

50.2388475 " by moving back from 1900 around 160 years by precession

rate adjustment of 0.000111 sec per year or around 80 years by

precession rate adjustment of 0.000222 sec per year.

According to the findings of the Binary Research Institute,

compelling scientific data exists that shows an increase in the

calculated precession rates over the last 100 years.

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/calculations/precession.shtml

4. Not much sense to say which Ayanamsa is correct.

http://www.occultwizard.com/calculate.htm

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

>

> Dear Mr Gupta

> When you are studyng a new system, you take the statements made

by the person propogating the system as valid. After all Prof KSK

had done lot of research, before the Stellar Astrology method, was

improved with his sub theory, so we accept what he had said. He had

also then written, that he would explain how he arrived at this

ayanamsa. In the book, he has given, various others adopting

different others years as the year when sayan and nirayan coincided,

i.e. the ayanamsa was zero.

>

> I am not an astronomer, so have not questioned, the rate of

precision given by Necombe, as quoted by Prof K>SK.

>

> One apparent anamoly I found, was that by applying, the so-

called

> st.-line rule by assuming 0 + (YR-291)* 50.xxxx, does not match

the fiures given by Prof KSK himself, in his 1st reader (original

edition) for 1840 to 2000, year by year. Even In Laheri's Books his

ayansa does not follow a st.line rule.

>

> I therefore worked out an elaborate formula, which could satisfy

the figures gien in the Book, except certain yrs, where an apprent

anamoly was seen. I did not name is as new/or raichur ayanamsa.

>

> However, I had got hold of a formuls, from surya siddhanta,

which gave results, very nearly coinciding with laheri;s publishe

figures.

>

> When on 2003 prof Balachandra published his papers, where his

formula, make small adjustment, which is done, once in a century, I

checked his figures, and mine, and they were nearly same, max diff.

being 30 seconds. So I accepted that to be better, and to

distinguish it from the older kp ayanamsa, called it NEW KPAYANAMSA.

>

> There was a lot of discussion on the old kp ayansa, in KP and

Astrology, mostly by Nayyar and others. But the editor simply barred

the discussion, and Mr Subbramaniyam of " sub-lord speaks "

> just would not change his views, KSK as given 2 figures, 291 and

> newcommbs rate of precission as 50...... So a statight line

simple formula is assumed, though KSK never said so.

>

> Many other eminent astrologers have come out with their own

ayanamsa, and claimed it New KP.

>

> If you can relaibly establish, that the ayanamsa was 0 in a

particular year, and the rate of precission is 50.xxxx , and

establish that your formula gives same figures as orignal KP for

years 1840 to 2000 , then you could name it as the new Gupta

Ayanamsa.

>

> I hope this helps.

>

>

> Mukesh Gupta <mg13jan wrote:

> Dear Shri Tinwin ,

>

> 1. I had posted my replies earlier in the group, but these

were not displayed on board, perhaps they were stopped by Moderator

due to reasons best known to him. I am compelled to write directly

directly to you.

>

> 2. Initially the basis of taking 291AD and 50.2388475 was as

per statement of revered Shri KSK that these are based on NewComb's

Calculations. Mr. Krishnamurthy has taken the year 291 as the year

for zero Ayanamsa. Has he any where indicated how could he reach

this figure? Mr. Krishnamurthy said that he follows the rate of

precession (50.2388475secs per year) given by Newcomb. No where in

his book " Spherical Astronomy " Newcomb has mentioned this figure. On

page 406 in his book, Newcomb has indicated that the rate of general

precession as 50.2564 second for 1900. The calculations in the

article on page 88 in Annual number 2003 of K.P & Astrology are not

correct. I Mr. Khullar have been reading all available material on

New Comb but no book or website gives such figures. Wait, I am sure

we will be able to dig the source from where K.P has taken the year

291 A.D for zero Ayanamsa. It would have been better if the learned

Mr. Raichur has thrown light on this subject.

> Calculation of Ayanamsa which Mr. Khullar has used is as follows:

Date for Zero Ayanamsa = 15.4.291 Ayanamsa at any Date = 50.2388475

X T. Where T= (Date - 15.4.291).

>

> 3. Prior to 2003, some Astrology softwares had the option

K.P (New or Refined) Ayanamsa. The value of this Ayanamsa is

generally calculated by the formula: AyanKP = (50.2388475/3600)*

((YR-292)+(261/365)+(((MN-1)*30+DY)/365)), YR stands for year, MN

stands for Month, DY stands for Day. Mr. Khullar used the Ayanamsa

as calculated by this formula since 1998 till 2005. In 2003, some

Astrology software developers have provided the option K.P (New)

Ayanamsa where the value of Ayanamsa is calculated by other formula

probably given by Mr. Raichur. This value of Ayanamsa differs from

the value of Ayanamsa as calculated above.

>

> The software developers should have taken note of the fact that

the term K.P (New) Ayanamsa was in existence before 2003. It is

said, " Ignorance of Law is no excuse "

>

> Thanks and Regards,

>

> Mukesh Gupta

>

>

> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

>