IndiaDivine.org

New Forum on Cuspal Inter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Friends,

I have also created a separate group for the discussion of cuspal interlinks theory at interlinks/. The objective of this forum is to learn, discuss and improve this system. It doesn't mean that discussion on cuspal interlinks is not allowed in this forum. But, as we are calling it a system itself, I thought it deserves an indepandant forum. That is an open and unmoderated forum and people can discuss cuspal interlinks theory there.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit, I had suggested to the group that this subject has already been quite well researched into by the late Shri M.P.Shanmugham...and who had also written about the TRIGONS...houses I,V & IX ; II,VI & X ; III,VII & XI ; and IV,VIII & XII. Based on this,and other works by our venerated Guruji KSK., the late Mr.A.R.Balan had first propounded the idea of the theory of cuspal interlinks(Mr.Balan introduced and 'taught' K.P., to Mr.Balasekar,also,we understand)...and Mr.Baslasekar further developed this seed into "the cuspal link theory".... Our venerated Guruji had also taught his students to elicit information about the previous birth and the future birth...and this technique has also been explained by the late Shri M.P.Shanmugham, in his excellent book..."Astrosecrets and Krishnamurti Padhdhati"... There are thus,many as yet uncharted areas for research in K.P. And, as I am not any longer 'fit' for undertaking research,as I cannot concentrate for long...and get mentally fatigued...I suggest you entrust this task to different groups of members and entrust each group with the task of

researching into a different,but specific ares ...a few members et al have formed a group and have undertaken a project for research... I suggest you think on these lines,so as to cement a team od dedicated research workers in K.P. Wishing you the very best, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! Punit Pandey <punitp wrote: Hello Friends, I have also created a separate group for the discussion of cuspal interlinks theory at interlinks/. The objective of this forum is to learn, discuss and improve this system. It doesn't mean that discussion on

cuspal interlinks is not allowed in this forum. But, as we are calling it a system itself, I thought it deserves an indepandant forum. That is an open and unmoderated forum and people can discuss cuspal interlinks theory there. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Punit, I had suggested to the group that this subject has already been quite well researched into by the late Shri M.P.Shanmugham...and who had also written about the TRIGONS...houses I,V & IX ; II,VI & X ; III,VII & XI ; and IV,VIII & XII. Based on this,and other works by our venerated Guruji KSK., the late Mr.A.R.Balan had first propounded the idea of the theory of cuspal interlinks(Mr.Balan introduced and 'taught' K.P., to Mr.Balasekar,also,we understand)...and Mr.Baslasekar further developed this seed into "the cuspal link theory".... Our venerated Guruji had also taught his students to elicit information about the previous birth and the future birth...and this technique has also been explained by the late Shri M.P.Shanmugham, in his excellent book..."Astrosecrets and Krishnamurti Padhdhati"... There are thus,many as yet uncharted areas for research in K.P. And, as I am not any longer 'fit' for undertaking research,as I cannot concentrate for long...and get mentally fatigued...I suggest you entrust this task to different groups of members and entrust each group with the task of

researching into a different,but specific ares ...a few members et al have formed a group and have undertaken a project for research... I suggest you think on these lines,so as to cement a team od dedicated research workers in K.P. Wishing you the very best, L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK ! Punit Pandey <punitp wrote: Hello Friends, I have also created a separate group for the discussion of cuspal interlinks theory at interlinks/. The objective of this forum is to learn, discuss and improve this system. It doesn't mean that discussion on

cuspal interlinks is not allowed in this forum. But, as we are calling it a system itself, I thought it deserves an indepandant forum. That is an open and unmoderated forum and people can discuss cuspal interlinks theory there. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW