IndiaDivine.org

An observation...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear MembersI am luckier than Mr Rao. All the persons whom I help, always reply thanking me, mostly om my personal mail. A member is not obliged to answer all or any calls for help. It is his choice. The membership neither obliges nor prevents him/her from answering such letters.let us not raise such issues. Membership is voluntary, and one is free to terminate it, if he/she choses.good kuckYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Members, I have been observing since some time now,that many members keep appealing "for help" either seeking some solution for some of their personal problem/s,correcting their TOB's etc., when will I get my next child etc...but after receiving replies they just do not bother to even acknowledge receipt...let alone mailing a word of thanks even....! The number of selfish and ungrateful people seem to be increasing by the day... I have decided therefore,never to reply to such "calls for 'help'..." With every good wish, L.Y.Rao. Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

I fully agree with Mr. L. Y Rao that many new members donot have the simple courtesy.

Many people are joining this forum to get free astrological predictions, the same service if it goes to a professional will cost hundreds and thousands of rupees.

I can see only very few genuine KP followers asking questions on the subject.

Senior members should take up queries which have valid problems

-

Yogesh Rao Lajmi

KP SYSTEMS

Monday, September 04, 2006 10:21 AM

An observation...

Dear Members,

I have been observing since some time now,that many members keep appealing "for help" either seeking some solution for some of their personal problem/s,correcting their TOB's etc., when will I get my next child etc...but after receiving replies they just do not bother to even acknowledge receipt...let alone mailing a word of thanks even....!

The number of selfish and ungrateful people seem to be increasing by the day...

I have decided therefore,never to reply to such "calls for 'help'..."

With every good wish,

L.Y.Rao.

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Members I have been fortunate to receive 100's of personal mails (some through the group and some direct) and note of thanks for the free reading given and even correction of TOB to a certain extent. Other than this group, I even try to post replies on the other groups. Most have acknowledged the occurence of events, that gives a sense of satisfaction and even more urge to learn on KP, inspite of the fulltime job. It is true that my limited knowledge on traditional astrology and other scientific system of Asktakavarga, which is built on top of traditional system, has helped to cross check results quickly - only if there is confusion. Personally what I have gained is, understanding the sytem that works and can apply for my own use, when a situation arises. I

also see that only few members mails get posted immediately, while like mine, get posted very late! Regards RameshYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Members, I have been observing since some time now,that many members keep appealing "for help" either seeking some solution for some of their personal

problem/s,correcting their TOB's etc., when will I get my next child etc...but after receiving replies they just do not bother to even acknowledge receipt...let alone mailing a word of thanks even....! The number of selfish and ungrateful people seem to be increasing by the day... I have decided therefore,never to reply to such "calls for 'help'..." With every good wish, L.Y.Rao. Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Resp.Shri Raichurji and shri Rao,

As I understand, the forum is basically to learn and

discuss KP astrology and help the memebers to sort out

their difficulties pertaining to application of KP

principles while assessing charts. Therefore, the

querent should first give his own working/analysis and

then only raise a specific point for clarification by

the group.The questions on progeny,job,finance etc.

raised without the querent showing his own

astrological analysis should be discouraged. Hansraj.

--- Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

> Dear Members

> I am luckier than Mr Rao. All the persons whom I

> help, always reply thanking me, mostly om my

> personal mail.

> A member is not obliged to answer all or any calls

> for help. It is his choice. The membership neither

> obliges nor prevents him/her from answering such

> letters.

>

> let us not raise such issues. Membership is

> voluntary, and one is free to terminate it, if

> he/she choses.

>

> good kuck

>

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> I have been observing since

> some time now,that many members keep appealing " for

> help " either seeking some solution for some of

> their personal problem/s,correcting their TOB's

> etc., when will I get my next child etc...but after

> receiving replies they just do not bother to even

> acknowledge receipt...let alone mailing a word of

> thanks even....!

> The number of selfish and

> ungrateful people seem to be increasing by the

> day...

> I have decided

> therefore,never to reply to such " calls for

> 'help'... "

> With every good wish,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -

> Answers

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

> Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

> All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email

> and get things done faster.

Dears Hansraj ji,and Raichurji, I fully agree with you that this site is meant for learning,but I was refering to "free-booters" getting their "personal problems" solved,and then,without even a "common-courtesy-thankyou" ... Mr.Raichur is exceptionally lucky in this regard,I must say....he certainly may have a point there,that one is free to answer or not,or free to remain or not as a member...but I think your suggestion Mr Vyas,merits a lot of attention...it is truly a very good suggestion to separate out the "free-booters" from the genuine learners... With kind regards, L.Y.Rao. hansraj vyas <hansraj_vyas wrote: Resp.Shri Raichurji and shri Rao,As I understand, the forum is basically to learn anddiscuss KP astrology and help the memebers to sort outtheir difficulties pertaining to application of KPprinciples while assessing charts. Therefore, thequerent should first give his own working/analysis andthen only raise a specific point for clarification bythe group.The questions on progeny,job,finance etc.raised without the querent showing his ownastrological analysis should be discouraged. Hansraj.--- Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:> Dear

Members> I am luckier than Mr Rao. All the persons whom I> help, always reply thanking me, mostly om my> personal mail. > A member is not obliged to answer all or any calls> for help. It is his choice. The membership neither> obliges nor prevents him/her from answering such> letters.> > let us not raise such issues. Membership is> voluntary, and one is free to terminate it, if> he/she choses.> > good kuck> > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > > Dear Members,> I have been observing since> some time now,that many members keep appealing "for> help" either seeking some solution for some of> their personal problem/s,correcting their TOB's> etc., when will I get my next child etc...but after> receiving replies they just do not bother to

even> acknowledge receipt...let alone mailing a word of> thanks even....!> The number of selfish and> ungrateful people seem to be increasing by the> day...> I have decided> therefore,never to reply to such "calls for > 'help'..."> With every good wish,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -> Answers > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from > Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW> > > > > > All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email> and get things done faster.

Daer Lajmiji and Hansraj ji, I am agree with you. This forum is not for free chart reading and in past we are discuss on it and come to desession that this froum is for to discuss KP subject and help to new learner.Not for the free chart reading. I also agree that we have not to courage free reading.mostly free reader write mail in all group at once so if we not reply him many in other group reply him/her. 80% people never reply about result.it is not worthy he/she write thanks letter for reading but it is must to inform what was the outcome.I have a same experince as Lajmi ji.some times they contect diredtly and ask question like we are the servent of him and if we dont reply they use menarless word in mail, if any one want to read the mails i will send persoanly. regards Kanak Bosmia hansraj vyas <hansraj_vyas wrote: Resp.Shri Raichurji and shri Rao,As I understand, the forum is basically to learn anddiscuss KP astrology and help the memebers to sort outtheir difficulties pertaining to application of KPprinciples while assessing charts. Therefore, thequerent should first give his own working/analysis andthen only raise a specific point for clarification bythe group.The questions on

progeny,job,finance etc.raised without the querent showing his ownastrological analysis should be discouraged. Hansraj.--- Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote:> Dear Members> I am luckier than Mr Rao. All the persons whom I> help, always reply thanking me, mostly om my> personal mail. > A member is not obliged to answer all or any calls> for help. It is his choice. The membership neither> obliges nor prevents him/her from answering such> letters.> > let us not raise such issues. Membership is> voluntary, and one is free to terminate it, if> he/she choses.> > good kuck> > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > > Dear Members,> I have been observing since> some time now,that many

members keep appealing "for> help" either seeking some solution for some of> their personal problem/s,correcting their TOB's> etc., when will I get my next child etc...but after> receiving replies they just do not bother to even> acknowledge receipt...let alone mailing a word of> thanks even....!> The number of selfish and> ungrateful people seem to be increasing by the> day...> I have decided> therefore,never to reply to such "calls for > 'help'..."> With every good wish,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for -> Answers > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from > Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW> > > > > > All-new Mail - Fire up a more

powerful email> and get things done faster. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

no comments hansraj vyas <hansraj_vyas wrote: Resp.Shri Raichurji and shri Rao, As I understand, the forum is basically to learn and discuss KP astrology and help the memebers to sort out their difficulties pertaining to application of KP principles while assessing charts. Therefore, the querent should first give his own working/analysis and then only raise a specific point for clarification by the group.The questions on progeny,job,finance etc. raised without the querent showing his

own astrological analysis should be discouraged. Hansraj. --- Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: > Dear Members > I am luckier than Mr Rao. All the persons whom I > help, always reply thanking me, mostly om my > personal mail. > A member is not obliged to answer all or any calls > for help. It is his choice. The membership neither > obliges nor prevents him/her from answering such > letters. > > let us not raise such issues. Membership is > voluntary, and one is free to terminate it, if > he/she choses. > > good kuck > > > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > > Dear Members, > I have been observing since > some time

now,that many members keep appealing "for > help" either seeking some solution for some of > their personal problem/s,correcting their TOB's > etc., when will I get my next child etc...but after > receiving replies they just do not bother to even > acknowledge receipt...let alone mailing a word of > thanks even....! > The number of selfish and > ungrateful people seem to be increasing by the > day... > I have decided > therefore,never to reply to such "calls for > 'help'..." > With every good wish, > L.Y.Rao. > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - > Answers > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from > Messenger Version 8. Get it

NOW > > > > > > All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email > and get things done faster.

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

DEAR MR.RAO & VIVEKJI

I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU,THAT PEOPLE GET FREE CONSULTATIONS & AFTER THAT

NO REPLY FROM THEM.

2 MONTHS BACK ONE PERSON & ANOTHER TIME A LADY APPROACHED ME THROUGH

E-MAIL.BUT I SAW THE SAME PERSONS' HOROSCOPES IN THE FORUM & THEY GOT

SOLUTIONS FREELY.SUPPOSE A PERSON ASKS SOLUTION FOR A HOROSCOPE THEN

THAT SHOULD ALSO TAKE PART IN THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE HOROSCOPE

WITH US. IF THEY DON'T THEN WE SHOULD REJECT THAT HOROSCOPE.

B.INDIRA

, Sujit <sujit68 wrote:

>

> I fully agree with Mr. L. Y Rao that many new members donot have

the simple courtesy.

>

> Many people are joining this forum to get free astrological

predictions, the same service if it goes to a professional will cost

hundreds and thousands of rupees.

> I can see only very few genuine KP followers asking questions on

the subject.

>

> Senior members should take up queries which have valid problems

>

> -

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> KP SYSTEMS

> Monday, September 04, 2006 10:21 AM

> An observation...

>

>

> Dear Members,

> I have been observing since some time

now,that many members keep appealing " for help " either seeking some

solution for some of their personal problem/s,correcting their TOB's

etc., when will I get my next child etc...but after receiving replies

they just do not bother to even acknowledge receipt...let alone

mailing a word of thanks even....!

> The number of selfish and ungrateful people

seem to be increasing by the day...

> I have decided therefore,never to reply to

such " calls for 'help'... "

> With every good wish,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

> --

----------

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

Hello B Indira

Please write your mails in lower case letters, it is easy to read and shows

culture.

-

" bindira2003 " <bindira2003

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 7:59 PM

Re: An observation...

> DEAR MR.RAO & VIVEKJI

> I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU,THAT PEOPLE GET FREE CONSULTATIONS & AFTER THAT

> NO REPLY FROM THEM.

> 2 MONTHS BACK ONE PERSON & ANOTHER TIME A LADY APPROACHED ME THROUGH

> E-MAIL.BUT I SAW THE SAME PERSONS' HOROSCOPES IN THE FORUM & THEY GOT

> SOLUTIONS FREELY.SUPPOSE A PERSON ASKS SOLUTION FOR A HOROSCOPE THEN

> THAT SHOULD ALSO TAKE PART IN THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE HOROSCOPE

> WITH US. IF THEY DON'T THEN WE SHOULD REJECT THAT HOROSCOPE.

> B.INDIRA

> , Sujit <sujit68 wrote:

>>

>> I fully agree with Mr. L. Y Rao that many new members donot have

> the simple courtesy.

>>

>> Many people are joining this forum to get free astrological

> predictions, the same service if it goes to a professional will cost

> hundreds and thousands of rupees.

>> I can see only very few genuine KP followers asking questions on

> the subject.

>>

>> Senior members should take up queries which have valid problems

>>

>> -

>> Yogesh Rao Lajmi

>> KP SYSTEMS

>> Monday, September 04, 2006 10:21 AM

>> An observation...

>>

>>

>> Dear Members,

>> I have been observing since some time

> now,that many members keep appealing " for help " either seeking some

> solution for some of their personal problem/s,correcting their TOB's

> etc., when will I get my next child etc...but after receiving replies

> they just do not bother to even acknowledge receipt...let alone

> mailing a word of thanks even....!

>> The number of selfish and ungrateful people

> seem to be increasing by the day...

>> I have decided therefore,never to reply to

> such " calls for 'help'... "

>> With every good wish,

>> L.Y.Rao.

>>

>>

>> --

> ----------

>> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

> Version 8. Get it NOW

>>

>

>

>

>

>

dear sir

i saw your mail now only.

i will do as per your advice

B.Indira , Sujit <sujit68 wrote:

>

> Hello B Indira

> Please write your mails in lower case letters, it is easy to read

and shows

> culture.

>

> -

> " bindira2003 " <bindira2003

>

> Wednesday, September 06, 2006 7:59 PM

> Re: An observation...

>

>

> > DEAR MR.RAO & VIVEKJI

> > I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU,THAT PEOPLE GET FREE CONSULTATIONS & AFTER

THAT

> > NO REPLY FROM THEM.

> > 2 MONTHS BACK ONE PERSON & ANOTHER TIME A LADY APPROACHED ME

THROUGH

> > E-MAIL.BUT I SAW THE SAME PERSONS' HOROSCOPES IN THE FORUM & THEY

GOT

> > SOLUTIONS FREELY.SUPPOSE A PERSON ASKS SOLUTION FOR A HOROSCOPE

THEN

> > THAT SHOULD ALSO TAKE PART IN THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE HOROSCOPE

> > WITH US. IF THEY DON'T THEN WE SHOULD REJECT THAT HOROSCOPE.

> > B.INDIRA

> > , Sujit <sujit68@> wrote:

> >>

> >> I fully agree with Mr. L. Y Rao that many new members donot have

> > the simple courtesy.

> >>

> >> Many people are joining this forum to get free astrological

> > predictions, the same service if it goes to a professional will

cost

> > hundreds and thousands of rupees.

> >> I can see only very few genuine KP followers asking questions on

> > the subject.