IndiaDivine.org

when will the PC be repaired

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

#29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened

from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is

29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ? Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a month ! Many thanks once again Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the

current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd (

communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of service! Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked. As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly making sure about 'real' question). In fact, I used to use the exact location of the queriest, when the question is asked over email for accuracy. Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his readers (and verified by me with his son), the purchases/equipments are shown in the 2nd house. When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa - pointing to the purchase made. Also for a cure 5 and 11 gives results, in the strong periods, before the anthara ends, hence the date 12-10-06. Please provide feedback on final outcome.

(Note - if you leave your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets themselves cannot do any magic!)vivek rai <vivek_5r wrote: Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ? Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a

month ! Many thanks once again Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up

through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to

find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Ramesh Page 161 of reader 6 horary, while analying the qurstion "when wii I buy", ksk has analyed 4,11,12 not 2nd ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote: Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of service! Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked. As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly making sure about 'real'

question). In fact, I used to use the exact location of the queriest, when the question is asked over email for accuracy. Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his readers (and verified by me with his son), the purchases/equipments are shown in the 2nd house. When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa - pointing to the purchase made. Also for a cure 5 and 11 gives results, in the strong periods, before the anthara ends, hence the date 12-10-06. Please provide feedback on final outcome. (Note - if you leave your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets themselves cannot do any magic!)vivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank

you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ? Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a month ! Many thanks once again Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa,

Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's

mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

That is not working for me (if the real question is repair then 5,11 only for cure - but on pure purchase yes 11,12 and 4) in more than 10 cases related with computer and vehicles purchases (for one own gains thru hororary is 2nd house) I have got the right date always 100% - if the Moon and RPs have matched the query. Few people in Chennai practising KP use this technique. Computer is not a fancy item, the native gains from it. Also the vehicle, gains time for the native, than taking public transport. Many times when I fly to Pune urgently, I use this technique to make sure that I would get a good deal from airlines and I sure do, buying ticket at gate (period - result). I also use this for stock purchases and have been 100% correct to date. I dont want to limit myself to what is told, technique that is always built on what is preached. Please let me know, whether I

should use only what is told in KP Readers, even though predictions may be wrong, while predicting fo people in this group.Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: Dear Ramesh Page 161 of reader 6 horary, while analying the qurstion "when wii I buy", ksk has analyed 4,11,12 not 2nd ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of service! Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked. As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly making sure about 'real' question). In fact, I used to use the exact location of the queriest, when the question is asked over email for accuracy. Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his readers (and verified by me with his son), the purchases/equipments are shown in the 2nd house. When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa - pointing to the purchase made. Also for a cure 5 and 11 gives results, in the strong periods, before the anthara ends, hence the date 12-10-06. Please provide feedback on

final outcome. (Note - if you leave your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets themselves cannot do any magic!)vivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before 2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ? Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a month ! Many thanks once again Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current

Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or

4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it

NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW How low will we go? Check out

Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear RameshThere is nothong better than personal experience. If your experience gives 100 per cent result, please go ahead with it, inspite of what books say. Many times I go by intution, which gives no reasons for the result, it arrives at.good luckramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 wrote: That is not working for me (if the real question is repair then 5,11 only for cure - but on pure purchase yes 11,12 and 4) in more than 10 cases related with computer and vehicles purchases (for one own

gains thru hororary is 2nd house) I have got the right date always 100% - if the Moon and RPs have matched the query. Few people in Chennai practising KP use this technique. Computer is not a fancy item, the native gains from it. Also the vehicle, gains time for the native, than taking public transport. Many times when I fly to Pune urgently, I use this technique to make sure that I would get a good deal from airlines and I sure do, buying ticket at gate (period - result). I also use this for stock purchases and have been 100% correct to date. I dont want to limit myself to what is told, technique that is always built on what is preached. Please let me know, whether I should use only what is told in KP Readers, even though predictions may be wrong, while predicting fo people in this group.Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dear Ramesh Page 161 of reader 6 horary, while analying the qurstion "when wii I buy", ksk has analyed 4,11,12 not 2nd ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thanks for you wishes and confirmation. I am happy to be of service! Typically in Hororary, the Moon tell about the questions asked. As a practice, that I have learnt on another technique, I check whethere the ASC and 11th sublord is connected with the RPs. (doubly making sure about 'real' question). In fact, I used to use the exact location of the queriest, when the question is asked over email for accuracy. Typically in hororary cases, as pointed out by Shri KSK in his readers (and verified by me with his son), the purchases/equipments are shown in the 2nd house. When a query arises, like your in this case, it was the dasa - pointing to the purchase made. Also for a cure 5 and 11 gives results, in the strong periods, before the anthara ends, hence the date 12-10-06. Please provide feedback on final outcome. (Note - if you leave your PC as it is without any effort to rectify, the Planets themselves cannot do any magic!)vivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you Rameshji, for the detailed analysis.The points mentioned under Event mind, time of problem ( 3-8-06 ) and date of purchase before

2002 are all correct !! As I am laraning KP ,could you please elaborate how you arrived at these last 2 points ? Your emphatic saement that success would be there gives me relief though I may have to wait for a month ! Many thanks once again Vivek ramesh tendulkar <ram_t_1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: #29 at Chennai 9.17PM on 5th Sept 2006 Event mind - Mo shows with Me as cuspal sublord - confusions, equipment failure, judgement issue, challenges. Proceeding.... The primary RPs are Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Ketu acts as an agent for: Ma. Planets aspected by the primary RPs: Ra. Planets

conjoined with or aspected by Saturn: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ke. Effective Ruling Planets: Mo, Ma, Sa, Ra, Ke. ASC sublord Me is present with 11th as sublord, so event is a success! Me is not in the RPs, but Sa is - as cuspal sublord. So event is something to do with losses or big questions. Also 3rd shows, as gain for native - with help of others - with sublord Me. Based on the current Dasa, Mo-Me-Ju, signified as above, problem is likely to have happened from 3-8-2006. (2nd shows equipment purchased before 2-9-2002) Result - You PC should be repaired completely by 12-10-2006. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to analyse for you. Regards Rameshvivek rai <vivek_5r (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear KP experts, My PC is under repair for quite some time.I wanted to check up through KP horary when it would be repaired.The no. chosen is 29. Please also advise: 1.Which is the main bhava to be examined for this ? 2.Which are the supporting bhavas to be considered ? 11th is obvious.Is the other 3rd ( communication )or 4h ( household item) 3.Which are the karaka planets- Mercury ,Herschel or any other ? Hoping to learn from this exercise, Vivek Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from

Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.